This doesn't make sense. Traditionally, when something is reduced by 100%, it is 0. Reduction by more than 100% mathematically gets into negative numbers.

A couple of days ago I also quoted a ZeroHedge article and I didn't pay enough attention. They quoted other sources and twisted it into something those sources didn't say, not to mention being incorrect.
I tried to fix that, went to source, but computer crashed. it was embellishment,(not from ZH) just cross it out.
source: COVID-19 and male reproductive function: a prospective, longitudinal cohort study

Last edited:

Scientists Ominously Warn COVID Is Reducing Fertility​

Authored by Steve Watson via Summit News,

Just when you thought the future couldn’t get much more dystopian, scientists have issued more stark warnings that COVID-19 is reducing fertility in men, and could contribute to depopulation of the planet.

Scientists say that there is increasing evidence in patients of testicular damage and lower sperm counts and mobility, with initial studies revealing the presence of the virus in semen samples.

Researchers at the Justus-Liebig-University in Germany. along with scientists from Allameh Tabataba’i University in Iran have reported significant inflammation markers in samples of testicular tissue from 84 Covid-19 patients.

They discovered that the inflammation and cellular stress were twice as severe in the Covid-19 positive group as in a control group.

Researchers also noted that sperm was three times slower in COVID patients, and sperm count in general was much lower.

The study found that sperm concentration was reduced by 516 per cent, mobility by 209 per cent and sperm cell shape was altered by 400 per cent.

The researchers further noted that this represents oligoasthenoteratozoospermia, one of the most common causes of subfertility in men.

In addition, Researchers from the Huazhong University of Science and Technology in Wuhan (yes, that Wuhan) have issued a call for a long term study into the effects of the virus on male fertility.

Previous studies have pointed toward a correlation between the virus and reduced fertility.

Last year a Miami University study found that COVID-19 can invade tissues in the testicles and impair sperm function.

In January a review of studies published in the journal Open Biology warned that COVID posses a “global threat to male fertility potential.”

Spanish scientists have also reported worrying signs of the virus attacking male reproductive organs.

Research conducted by Professor Dan Aderka of the Sheba Medical Centre in Tel Aviv, Israel, reported that the virus was present in 13 percent of sperm samples taken from screened COVID-19 patients. He also found a 50 percent reduction in sperm volume, concentration, and motility in patients with moderate symptoms 30 days post diagnosis.

Another study conducted last year by researchers in Shangqiu, China discovered the presence of the virus in sperm, raising concerns that it could be sexually transmitted.

The list of studies linking the virus to potential infertility is endless.

Global fertility rates were already decreasing before COVID at a “jaw dropping” rate, with one study published in The Lancet highlighting that the global fertility rate almost halved to 2.4 in 2017, and projections indicate that it will fall below 1.7 by 2100.

Other studies have noted that the “Total sperm count in North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand dropped by up to 60% in the 38 years between 1973 and 2011” and more recent research shows the trend is continuing.

In addition, it is projected that the fall out of COVID will lead to a huge decline in the birth rate as people simply choose not to bring children into the world at this time.

Again, a word of caution

The article refers to scientists having found that the virus... (does this and that)

What or which virus, really ?

Everything revolves a novel virus, which still has not been proven 100% to exist.

Too many issues are constantly blamed on Covid. Falling fertility is something that has been highlighted for decades - that the falling quality of sperms have reduced fertility. We have known this for a longer time !

Radiation is a strong contributer (3G, 4G 5G, Wifi) Then remember glyphosphate, pesticides, etc - the more the merrier - have been part of our nutrition for far too long with many negative consequences. Yes, they do make the quality of sperms drop considerably !

But now it is... Covid ! Oh my. Oh my.

There is another consideration
to keep in mind

the mRNA vaccines are believed to alter fertility (among many other things), with a possibility of high numbers of infertilities.

How do you cover this up, if your plan intends to keep the public in darkness ? You pull out the Magicians Card.

Blaming falling infertility on Covid, seems just so perfect to cover the true issues behind what comes to pass in the next years due to the “vaccinations”.

Articles like the above do remind me of the possibility that the spotlight is put onto the wrong reasons behind issues. It just leads people, including official science, further astray.

Like an increased patchwork of explanations leading away from the real reasons for people’s illnesses. Covid has been declared to be a disease with almost magical properties, responsible for “almost everything” now.

It is a magician’s card trick.

Too many issues are constantly blamed on Covid. Falling fertility is something that has been highlighted for decades - that the falling quality of sperms have reduced fertility. We have known this for a longer time !
It is a magician’s card trick.
Well, we have been told, in March last year, that the SARS2corona was concocted.
The avian flue virus was taken to be a carrier, because it was a non-human adapted retrovirus, in the 60ties.
The carrier virus was taken trough a gain-of-function procedure, to survive in humans, still in the 60s
It was used for experiments as a genetic marker, by the FBI, under tutoyage of dr Mengele and friends.
The enhancements to make it more contagious gave the more deadly SARS version.
Latest enhancements were an update in the rna payload and maybe the synthesin for anticonceptie.
Still it was ment as a vaccination of sorts to alter behaviour and not as something that spreads itself.
The ACE2 to connect itself in the lungs could be ment to facilitate aerial spreading.
So, its a bioweapon.

That it is not isolated is not really relevant for us, we don't make vaccins, but sure the sarscov2 exists.

Last edited:
Well, we have been told, in March last year, that the SARS2corona was concocted.
The avian flue virus was taken to be a carrier, because it was a non-human adapted retrovirus, in the 60ties.
The carrier virus was taken trough a gain-of-function procedure, to survive in humans, still in the 60s
It was used for experiments as a genetic marker, by the FBI, under tutoyage of dr Mengele and friends.
Latest enhancements were an update in the rna payload and maybe the synthesin for anticonceptie.
Still it was ment as a vaccination of sorts to alter behaviour and not as something that spreads itself.
The ACE2 to connect itself in the lungs could be ment to facilitate aerial spreading.
So, its a bioweapon.

That it is not isolated is not really relevant for us, we don't make vaccins, but sure the sarscov2 exists.

Please look deeply into SARS (2002/03)

In order to understand the covid scenario. SARS-1 was a failed Scamdemic ! And the equivalent PCR tests were - as always in the past 17 years - made by Dr Drosten at the Berlin Charité. He has always been first coming up with a perfect PCR test.

Coincidence ?

(Prof Dr Drosten at it over and over again, always first in line with a specific PCR test for every new Pandemic, should by now be a major red flag) A warning. A reminder. Of things that repeat.

Really read about the SARS 2002/03 Pandemic - all the way to the first reports, claimed patient “0” and the fallacy of the whole SARS-1 scam - done by brilliant medical researcher David Crowe (pdf file)

Read, marvel, connect the dots of parallels and many false medical claims that have been done. Notice the repetition now that 1 years has passed in the Covid-19 Plandemic.

It is detailed medical reading but you understand later what SARS was, and everything it was not. Same players at work. Same ideology at work. Same scam at work - as it does now SARS 2, known as SARS-CoV-2.

UK Ferguson also a big player in his utopian predictions of millions of deaths giving sort of the Go Card, for governments to start the scare. With help of WHO of course. What else.

And the parallel major push of vaccines and lethal drugs (as it was the case with SARS-1).

You do not need “lab manipulated viruses” to create a Plandemic.

Lab creates viruses would be too instable to even cause a real Pandemic, due to the inherent nature of that viruses mutate truly rapidly, around 4000x per year.

And almost always into less potent variants which results even less mortality ! If you aim to kill humanity - it would be a lethal germ, not a lab-made virus.

(But, and here I do agree with you - the injection of stuff into the blood stream, with things that do not belong there, would not naturally be created there, manipulating existing body/cell processes, or even create new things in the body later - is a large, potential danger)

So, the Cabals interest as of now, still lies primarily (in my opinion) in the push of the “vaccines”, because of the Trillion Dollars Babe that wait on the other end of the tunnel vision.

They may later change their minds, when the majority of the people in the world are so poor, and most structures totally run down, that the Dark Cabal likely wants to introduce a final elimination of some sorts... or whatever their sick puppy minds have in store in wishful thinking.

So. All the attempts of Plandemics: SARS MERS. Swine flu. Avian flu. West-Nile-Fever. And finally the Dark Corona; the crown jewel in which they almost got it right: “SARS-CoV-2”

Learn and discern - from the past attempts of Plandemics - how they really came to be. And what they are not. Notice the parallels many times over with other Plandemics.

I think David Crowe made excellent medical research in exactly that.

And @cope - let me not forget to tell you, I appreciate that we look, talk, discuss, scrutinize, reveal, project, discern and learn from all material.

i am bit stressed as i prepare a bit delayed now, the trains for the morning’s departure of the Stockholm subway. So, i may have been a bit blunt in the way I wrote - but i do not harbor any bad intentions.

I apprechiate this thread very much, all the contributions of sources, articles and projections, speculations etc made by everyone. To be able to discuss it all - is amazing !

💕

Ralf

In order to understand the covid scenario. SARS-1 was a failed Scamdemic ! And the equivalent PCR tests were - as always in the past 17 years - made by Dr Drosten at the Berlin Charité. He has always been first coming up with a perfect PCR test.

Coincidence ?

(Prof Dr Drosten at it over and over again, always first in line with a specific PCR test for every new Pandemic, should by now be a major red flag) A warning. A reminder. Of things that repeat.

Really read about the SARS 2002/03 Pandemic - all the way to the first reports, claimed patient “0” and the fallacy of the whole SARS-1 scam - done by brilliant medical researcher David Crowe (pdf file)

Read, marvel, connect the dots of parallels and many false medical claims that have been done. Notice the repetition now that 1 years has passed in the Covid-19 Plandemic.

It is detailed medical reading but you understand later what SARS was, and everything it was not. Same players at work. Same ideology at work. Same scam at work - as it does now SARS 2, known as SARS-CoV-2.

UK Ferguson also a big player in his utopian predictions of millions of deaths giving sort of the Go Card, for governments to start the scare. With help of WHO of course. What else.

And the parallel major push of vaccines and lethal drugs (as it was the case with SARS-1).

Lab creates viruses would be too instable to even cause a real Pandemic, due to the inherent nature of that viruses mutate truly rapidly, around 4000x per year.

And almost always into less potent variants which results even less mortality ! If you aim to kill humanity - it would be a lethal germ, not a lab-made virus.

(But, and here I do agree with you - the injection of stuff into the blood stream, with things that do not belong there, would not naturally be created there, manipulating existing body/cell processes, or even create new things in the body later - is a large, potential danger)

So, the Cabals interest as of now, still lies primarily (in my opinion) in the push of the “vaccines”, because of the Trillion Dollars Babe that wait on the other end of the tunnel vision.

They may later change their minds, when the majority of the people in the world are so poor, and most structures totally run down, that the Dark Cabal likely wants to introduce a final elimination of some sorts... or whatever their sick puppy minds have in store in wishful thinking.

So. All the attempts of Plandemics: SARS MERS. Swine flu. Avian flu. West-Nile-Fever. And finally the Dark Corona; the crown jewel in which they almost got it right: “SARS-CoV-2”

Learn and discern - from the past attempts of Plandemics - how they really came to be. And what they are not. Notice the parallels many times over with other Plandemics.

Great post. The main thing were the battle diseases. Then the offshoot into less deadly human control virii.
And, lately, the economic warfare virii. To control food production. Think pigspest, the labs in Ukraine making diseases to diminish the Russian grain harvest.

Coincidence ?

have a great day!

Great post. The main thing were the battle diseases. Then the offshoot into less deadly human control virii.
And, lately, the economic warfare virii. To control food production. Think pigspest, the labs in Ukraine making diseases to diminish the Russian grain harvest.

Surely they always try

To come up with experiments of all kinds. brilliant yet feeble minds are so easily tilted by the power of seduction and the greed for results - trying with what ultimately ends with nasty experiments where moral has not much to say anymore.

Not to mention with the Crisp9 technology - behind closed curtains lies a spectrum of “promising” results (albeit many fail nevertheless).

So, I do keep my eyes open, even to the area of manipulation of viruses, bacteria, RNA and DNA, radiation, convergences in between etc. And as you mention, the manipulation of grains... *hurrrk*

I never (should) leave that possibility out of sight in my mind - so thank you for reminding me @cope

The subverted version of
“Sitting back, enjoying the show”

Of course - the top of the Dark Cabal marks or feels being the “creme de la creme” because with access to “endless” power and resources they can - unfortunately - also sit back and “enjoying the show” - - albeit with very different intentions: to see what sticks - and what does not.

And then, investing into targeted moves.

The beauty of the universe design however is - that the nature of STS just is so incredibly prone to “wishful thinking”. Like dogs just can’t (entirely) let go of meaty bones. That in itself introduces quriks and perks of its own: we know it as ‘ghost in the machine’, and ‘sand in the machinery’.

All on their own.

Them trying to patch (control) every component just leads to even more errors. And with that - exposure and truth starts to make more cracks into the walls of their Castle. Or whatever cave they’re in

We are System Busters

I absolutely love that expression from “Bringers of the Dawn” and so had to laugh by the thought of that. In fact, many times :lol:

The expression has this glowing, funny spark in the eyes... like “Partners in Crime”. A Kinship. I mean that in a positive sense.

One, that builds upon the power of awareness, lessons, discernment, knowledge, a certain amount of forbearance (and other components) and then... add the most powerful component of energy into the mix

.... Love !

💞

So, its a bioweapon.

One of our cowards does more evil than hundreds of brave enemies.

These days Twitter is promoting more of BG as if .... I’ll leave it there.
There is a tweet in specific,
“When it comes to preventing pandemics, scientific tools alone aren’t enough. We also need new capabilities, including a global alert system and infectious disease first responders (or what I like to call a pandemic fire squad):”

that made me think ‘Be careful what you wish for’. And in the context of accelerating events .... any stuff may come sooner rather than later.

Voices about increased covid deaths and cases in vaccinated people have started to circulate, here's an example I found today. Gibraltar has been more deaths in a few weeks since the vaccination program started than in the previous 10 months:

There's also this testimonial of a care home employee saying that residents have been "dying like flies" since the vaccine has been administered:

CNA Nursing Home Whistleblower: Seniors Are DYING LIKE FL... | Minds

I'm also a member of a Fb group where people post their post jab testimonials. Many have no symptoms and do it to have a dig at anti vaxxers, but many are concerned as they or they loved ones suddenly got ill, although not necessarily with covid.

I'm not sure if this has been posted before but in case it hasn't here's a testimonial of a previously healthy 19 year-old who has now developed neurological issues that will most likely stay for life:

It is always good to remind ourselves, that whatever we talk about revolving medical science, true or untrue / a mix of both - that the foundation of this Plandemic, is a virus that still has not yet been 100% proven to exist. In the same way as media, authorities and governments are constantly talking about cases of "contagion [positive cases]", based on a PCR test which in reality can't even determine that, nor is designed to do so, neither is validated as a medical product.
Exactly! And Jon Rappoport has written about this extensively since the scam-demic began. Here he is on January 29, 2021: COVID: If there is no virus, why are people dying? « Jon Rappoport's Blog

Back
Top Bottom