Why did she do it when they said they don't know the risk to pregnant women? Why? Ego?
Oh man, it is waaaay more than ego!
What would cause a Mother to literally kill her beloved and wanted unborn child....She BELIEVES in what Big Pharma TELLS her.
Look at her eyes, she has that zealous, righteous look, she is a TRUE BELIEVER!!
Invested in her Indoctrination in Main Stream Medicine, she is also endowed with the HOLY title, of Medical Doctor.

The Medical Paradigm is based on BELIEFS, and shoddy Theories based on a WAR against Nature.
Talk about beliving lies and Cognitive Dissonance, just spend an hour, no, even 15 minutes, and go through a few pages of PubMed "diseases".
Count how many times you read the words "possibly" "May be caused" "unknown Causes", "reason unknown".

The programming is complete.
The Western world has a majority of Pharmaceutical/Medical worshipers, believers in the "THEORY" of germs being the ENEMY, so, yeah, pretty much, Programming complete.

If you are truly interested in the complete programming/Brain washing, arrogance and greed of the Main Stream Medicines Priests, check out some of the information regarding "The Opioid Crisis".
It is "enlightening" and horrifying at the same time.
Well meaning, overworked and naive Physicians "practicing" in North America, participated in prescribing Opioids, a real time euthanasia program, which is STILL considered to be at epidemic levels.

The trusting nature and blind belief that is displayed by Physicians Believing that the Control and Dictates of Big Pharma is saving lives is mind blowing.

Big Pharma IS the Darwinian version of the "Vatican".
History has recorded how the Jesuits and Priests and Nuns were ALL doing the Divine Work.
They followed orders from the Holy See, and were told that what they were doing was for the "Good of All" in the name of whatever God they were following.
I consider the C's saying Nazi Germany was a trail run, and observe what was done to the Native Americans to be the most chilling and profound messages pertaining to this "time" that we are living.

Phantom Virus - In search of SARS-CoV-2

A splendid OffGuardian article [31 Jan 2021, english] writes about the search of the alleged sars-cov-2 virus, written by Torsten Engelbrecht, Dr Stefano Scoglio & Konstantin Demeter.
SARS-CoV-2 is a fact, and viruses do exist. Anyone claiming or suggesting otherwise is leading people into a dead-end, a position that is readily falsifiable (not unlike 'Covid-19 only occurs where 5G has been installed'.) The 'elephant in the room' that officialdom is 'hiding' is that this virus was the product of 'gain-of function' research, i.e. it was man-made.

This is from 1 year ago, fyi. :)
Just saw this one:

In video description it says:
As pointed out, it's from February last year. It was also one of about 50 (generally contextless) videos that went viral on Western social media this time last year, causing the mass panic that ushered in the lockdowns. Note that this particular YT account is VOA - Voice of America, the US State Department's foreign media wing - which, like other anti-Beijing entities, actively sought out the 'juiciest' videos from China and helped spread them Westward.

And here we go. It was just a matter of time.

A digital “proof of vaccination” certificate could be the key to Australians being able to travel overseas again.

Absolutely zero surprise there.

And now mention of something that was previously supposedly never on the cards - that you had to be a crazy conspiracy theorist to believe....
Mr Robert said it would be up to the states to determine if proof of vaccination would be necessary to visit workplaces, restaurants or supermarkets.

Previously, the reporting of vaccinations had been voluntary.

:curse:

At least there is a tiny bit of hope of living something resembling a normal life thanks to the black market....

"Corona" deaths in Bonn:

It was reported at the latest Investigative Corona Comity

in Berlin, at the 38th meeting yesterday (6 Feb 2021), that in one elderly home in Germany, one third of the elderlies died. The thing was, that nobody before that got ill during the year before - but after the jab,... more than a third died. The Corona comity is now preparing (or has already ?) a lawsuit against the event at the elderly home (they did not mention where exactly it was, nor what the institution was called. I assume this is because the lawsuit is in preparation as we speak, you may not want to reveal all details)

Of course a lot more came to light during the 38th meeting at the Investigative Corona Comity - in which 2-3 areas are worth mentioning.

Please remember - I write out of free mind, and I may (or not) get certain fine details wrong. I mainly strive to translate the outlines/principles in what I consider to be important, or new / additional information of how things work behind the scenes.

Dangerous saRNA "Vaccine" version from BioNTech

1)
One is about that the present Pfizer/BioNTech [BNT 162 b2] mRNA "vaccine" there is a later version (BNT 162 c2) which is a kind that is highly, even more worrisome (apparently still in a test trial) - but who knows that really, truly for sure, what is in the vials already today ?

Now that kind of stuff is not called mRNA, but saRNA - a self amplifying RNA version which copies the RNA at least 200.000 times in one cell (which means the mRNA is not broken down by the cell within 12 days, but lives on much longer).

The Transcriptase goes now BOTH ways, which means you can essentially putting in enzymes in the "gene therapy vaccine", which involves DNA in the making /manipulation/reproduction. Also, the activity in this version of RNA "vaccine" is far longer and stronger. Only 1/60th of the amount is needed compared to the present Pfitzer/BioNTech (BNT 162 b2) mRNA vaccine.

The immune response is apparently very strong (which is not a good thing in my opinion)

My thinking here is that what we already have seen going wrong with the present mRNA vaccines, creating numerous deaths and damages all over the world. I can't phantom, what an saRNA vaccine might do... (plus what happen when you encounter real virus/reactions (future flu waves) in the next 6-18 month after "vaccination"... Any underlying issues in your body, which are already in the western world far too many (and partially hidden), could cause... tremendous illness and death in the future.

It is just all so wrong at all levels of creation.

2021-02-07_02.jpg

(Screen dumps from the 38th Investigative Corona Comity, Berlin)

2021-02-07_03.jpg

DARPA (!)
is involved with high interest/investments into BioNTech's mRNA genetic therapy program.

Dr Wolfgang Wodarg

Every time he comes with an inlay / comment - he is just so amazing. The archetype of a very wise, very knowledgeable human being and doctor and great common sense.

He for example pointed out, that viruses have an affinity to come in groups (not 1 virus type alone) - which means that the corona family virus often come with certain other viruses, which seem to be very common). However, since everything is blamed on Covid-19 / alleged SARS-CoV-2, nobody seem to be interested in actually observing the symptom's true origin, AND conducting a so called Multiplex test (a test that works in one go, no more complicated than a PCR test)

A multiplex test will all at once combine 20 different potential virus fragments to be identified - which helps a lot in doing a so called Differential Diagnosis, in order identify the real cause for patients illness. It does not need to be a corona virus family to be the responsible virus type - and can actually be a manifestation of illness symptoms due to another virus type, which often appears with corona family viruses.

You can easily get positive PCR test results, without truly knowing what other viruses are involved, actually being responsible for an illness.

The whole idea of mRNA "vaccination" is stupid & totally wrong

says Dr Wolfgang Wodarg - because if you manage to get one virus type "out of the picture" - without even knowing where illness actually was caused by (e.g. other virus family) - you may actually contribute to that other viruses (who are responsible for an illness) after the mRNA vaccination give much more room for the very ones that are responsible for illness (and not corona virus).

mRNA vaccines can potentially affect other virus families, and make them stronger / potent / more virulent in the human body. Since everything is blamed onto the "SARS-CoV-2" virus - the true components that may likely be responsible for more disease in people, remain undetected.

We are getting genetically changed !

mRNA "Vaccines" literally DO change the expressions of our cell functions - in ways that never, ever would occur naturally. That is the very definition of GMO - genetically modified organisms - that our cells work differently after "vaccination".

Albeit the company is denying that that is the case, and so do authorities who gave the "go" for it, BioNTech actually has that branch on their homepage - saying "BioNTech Cell & Gene Therapies GmbH" - and so, truth comes after all into light though the backdoor. Plus that DARPA is involved with investments and strong interests at BioNTech.

Which means, there is a strong military interest embedded... In my opinion - and make no mistake - DARPA is a cradle of very sinister ideas and executions.

(Screen dump from the 38th Investigative Corona Comity, Berlin)
2021-02-07_01.jpg

As pointed out, it's from February last year. It was also one of about 50 (generally contextless) videos that went viral on Western social media this time last year, causing the mass panic that ushered in the lockdowns. Note that this particular YT account is VOA - Voice of America, the US State Department's foreign media wing - which, like other anti-Beijing entities, actively sought out the 'juiciest' videos from China and helped spread them Westward.
I‘m sorry for the noise. I‘ll double check next time....
Thank you for pointing that out!

View attachment 42446

I don't even know what to say...

Why did she do it when they said they don't know the risk to pregnant women? Why? Ego?
No, she's an idiot, moron, imbecile, who is prepared to not only die for her belief systems, but kill her unborn child too. She probably thinks she a hero. I think she's about to be rapidly disabused of this notion. People like this are like the Pied Piper of Hamlin. People who follow her will get killed too.

SARS-CoV-2 is a fact, and viruses do exist. Anyone claiming or suggesting otherwise is leading people into a dead-end, a position that is readily falsifiable (not unlike 'Covid-19 only occurs where 5G has been installed'.) The 'elephant in the room' that officialdom is 'hiding' is that this virus was the product of 'gain-of function' research, i.e. it was man-made.

SARS-Cov-2 Virus - The jury is still out there !

I wish to know more about the truth, in terms of closing in on it - and therefore I do not consider that the final answer is given as you said @Niall , that the existence of SARs-CoV-2 virus is a "fact" (in the way it is claimed to exist)

In my mind personally, I keep both options open (yes it exists. No it does not exist) - while in the mean time, I love to follow up all available (pro as well contra) information that I can access (which doesn't mean I access all of it, nor that I can understand it all), but I am certainly at it - and have been at it since March 2020.

There are still a lot of question marks revolving the existence of a SARS-CoV-2 Virus - even the Investigative Corona Comity in Berlin, with it's 38 meetings this far, has very high doubts - because no definite proof of existence has been put forth ! That must mean something - as is now considered to be the centrum of all evidence collection revolving the Plandemic, including the many scientists that have been interviewed.

If the virus exist as a "fact" - the Investigative Corona Comity in Berlin (since July 2020) would not call the existence of the virus in question - because othrwise it would seriously damage their reputation as e.g. medical Lawyers, and weaken or even disintegrate many lawsuits.

It would be juridical suicide to claim something that ain't true.

As the Virus has still not met Koch's postulates yet, nor being isolated, purified and has not 100% proven to exist with NON-PCR methods. It is an important aspect to keep in mind in the whole.

When you look at the -> CDC-pdf document

"CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel" - which was originally published originally in February 2020, and re-published in July 2020 and in it's latest revision 006 from 1 Dec 2020 - it says on page nr 42:

“Performance Characteristics,” • “Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV [SARS-CoV-2] are currently available, assays [diagnostic tests] designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA…”

Then why would the CDC write
"since no quantified virus isolates are currently available", even in the latest revision 06 as of 1 Dec 2020 ? So neither did they had an isolate available whether in Feb 2020, July 2020 and Dec 2020. That's odd !

If as you say the SARS-CoV-2 is a fact - then where is the fact ? Where is the quantified virus isolate ?

Write I am writing this...

I am desperately trying to find on my harddrive (but have not found it yet), all those numerous emails a medical researcher (and with help of other researchers) has done during many months, by contacting many institutes in order to see if they have registered proof of a isolated specimen of SARS-CoV-2 which has NOT been conducted though PCR test methods (due to that method does not show virus, only tiny viral fragments) - and therefore is NOT a golden Standard for the isolation of virus (even if they desperately wish that to be)

However, none of the 47 medical institutes could come up with the proof of having an isolate, a specimen of the very SARS-CoV-2 virus.

If the virus is a fact - then why would leading institutes, including the CDC, not being able to provide any proof of evidence ? I find that to be a honest question / consideration, in the quest for answers about the true nature of "SARS-CoV-2", before saying that the virus is a fact !

It needs to be considered - and handled - as being still open question; the possibility that the virus is not a factual virus in the way it has been claimed to be (e.g. the answer is STILL open in the room, undetermined)

A lab-made virus

is too unstable to do major damage during a long time - due to the inherent nature of viruses mutating constantly (around 4000 times a year, in which the original virus is not even existent anymore (according to Dr Wolfgang Wodarg)

That explains why the mutations almost always result into weaker illness effects in humans. Plus that the human immune system is an intruiging, very intelligent mechanism due to the development of cross-immunization, e.g. it covers not just one virus - but many of the many of the original virus following mutations / versions !

That is the very answer to why mutating viruses are giving much weaker illness responses in human bodies (seen from a Germ-Theory point of view). Medicine fails in not doing the proper testing of other reasons, by claiming it is all SARs-CoV-2 / Covid-19, despite there are Multiplex Tests, in which you assess a so called Differential diagnosis - but those are never done !

No, she's an idiot, moron, imbecile, who is prepared to not only die for her belief systems, but kill her unborn child too. She probably thinks she a hero. I think she's about to be rapidly disabused of this notion. People like this are like the Pied Piper of Hamlin. People who follow her will get killed too.

It might be - or perhaps not

Think of her also being a human being, like you and I, only that she is still in the bubble - and we are looking much more behind the scenes. I am approaching it like this: "She is me, 10 years ago". Does that make me a bad person, an moron, imbecile ?

I am not so sure....

They make the mistakes we all have made back in time, and may still do in the future one or the other way. Everyone is given the potential to learn from many challenges. In some we fail.Until something in us, decides to change path, do into a different direction. Sometimes it really takes time, before that "snapping out of it" takes place. But when it does for real - there is usually no going back !

She is also a mother - and with that kind of instinct, there is a chance that she might wake up along the road of her life, and start a similar road of gradually awakening (with all the traps and errors that continue potentially to occur in that process).

Aren't we all supposed to go through the lessons of 3D, until we really can ascent to 4D ? Then I believe we always have to remember, no matter what "morons" they are - they are often human beings as well, and will have to do their lessons. We may have to give them the benefit of a doubt, that they too, will - according to free will - one day start to smell the coffee of that something ain't right.

💕

Lab creates viruses would be too instable to even cause a real Pandemic, due to the inherent nature of that viruses mutate truly rapidly, around 4000x per year.
I'm sure level 4 labs know more about viruses and how to do 'gain of function' than Nature would do naturally, if Nature would do it at all. Yes, viruses mutate rapidly, and they usually mutate towards the more benign end of the spectrum. Why? Because it benefits them. A dead host does not benefit them.

Labs, however, with their 'gain of function' focus, are doing the opposite. I'm sure it was Judy Mikovits who said that "Ebola was never a problem to Humanity until we took it into the lab".

I'm sure to some people viruses are very straight forward in what they do, how they do it and why. Humans, however not so much. It's something I think we should all remember.

I'm sure level 4 labs know more about viruses and how to do 'gain of function' than Nature would do naturally, if Nature would do it at all. Yes, viruses mutate rapidly, and they usually mutate towards the more benign end of the spectrum. Why? Because it benefits them. A dead host does not benefit them.

Labs, however, with their 'gain of function' focus, are doing the opposite. I'm sure it was Judy Mikovits who said that "Ebola was never a problem to Humanity until we took it into the lab".

I'm sure to some people viruses are very straight forward in what they do, how they do it and why. Humans, however not so much. It's something I think we should all remember.

I totally agree with you @Ruth :headbanger:

Those Labs - especially with the hidden powers behind the steering wheel - absolutely do all kind of experiments in ways that if we would know the entire truth of it - it would our minds spin like a tornado. For them, it is like flesh bone is for dogs.

They just cannot let go off them.

The Sara Beltran Ponce tweet looks fishy to me. I am not convinced this is real. Red flags.

1. I know she is in the foreground but she is WAY huger than the nurse administering the needle who seems to be far behind her when she should be right even with her shoulder. 2. Usually tweets have a lot of comments if you click on them. This pic does not link to a real tweet - 3. I don't see any mention of this anywhere on youtube or an internet search (I do not use google either) - I would think people would be all over this. 4. She seems to be carrying REALLY low for 14 weeks - that bulge is barely above her pubic bone from the looks of it. 5. I get that it is a screen shot, but I would find it more believable if it linked to a real tweet. 6. The two tweets look dissimilar in format - Top tweet is bigger font but the icons at the bottom are closer together than the smaller font tweet. All in all, the position of that bump just seems off to me. Babies don't get that low until the third trimester when they are ready to drop.

Back
Top Bottom