The Living Force
Hey guys so I need some viewpoints.
Something has been coming to my mind lately during this latest lockdown which I have to admit has been hard on me.
The thought has been coming to my mind that the situation in the UK will not improve and in fact the government will escalate the situation as we go forward. Life here I would say is now probably worse than the 3rd world in the sense that
- We have to live under 24/7 propaganda and fear driven agenda
- We're on the verge of losing multiple freedoms including bodily autonomy freedom
- We can't even meet other people or travel / move around freely
- The economy is now on life support, with government now just printing money and artificially keeping it alive.
- We literally now live for work only - if one is not furloughed or unemployed. Literally get up, work (usually over-work) then sleep (no things to do, no culture to enjoy, no in-person social life)
- The healthcare now is absolutely SHIT. You can't trust doctors, the NHS has been irreversibly broken. You can't even see a doctor in-person. The NHS is now systematically killing people by putting them in covid wards and / or neglecting to perform its duty by giving people adequate care.
- The country is truly expensive but for that money you get nothing in return but the above mentioned things..
- Don't even get me started on these mRNA vaccines and vaccine passports which look inevitable
The government is not letting up and instead escalating the situation with no end in sight.
I was speaking to my partner and I'm at the point where I think we sit tight for 2021, watch and see how the situation develops. If the population doesn't wake up or the government change its behaviour, I think we may have to look to leave the country and go live somewhere else, at least for a number of years.
The life quality here has TRULY plummeted to below that of a 3rd world country in my opinion. I never thought I'd think this of the UK. Being able to live under a roof and eat 3 meals a day isn't a good enough reason to forego all the other aspects of life.
I think some other countries will emerge as being able to offer a better quality of life and freedom to enjoy the simpler things in life. I think the West, Australia, US and Canada are in a state of self-induced psychosis and driving themselves towards the edge of a cliff to no doubt drive themselves right over the cliff in an act of mass insanity.
On point and I agree with your prognosis, not just for the UK but for the West in general.
Whether it will really be possible to have a better life by relocating is a different question. This beast system is intended to be rolled out everywhere. Then again, they probably won't fully succeed with that, and more peripheral countries will be a lower priority presumably. I've got friends in southeast Asia, and they say things are fairly livable there.
I've certainly been having similar thoughts. Not only has life in the West become drab and depressing, but looking ahead at the totalitarian nightmare that's being prepared, every indication is that it will only get worse. While it will fail in the long run, in the short run the West has some nasty to karma to work through. Only a mass awakening can solve things, but the mass remains very much asleep - more asleep than ever. The programming is complete and you see this in the majority of people willingly wearing their slave muzzles as they passively allow their divinely granted rights to be taken from them ... rights so fundamental that no one ever thought of even writing them down.
I don't know what to do, personally. But if you're thinking of abandoning the sinking ship that is the UK, I certainly wouldn't dissuade you.