Well, consider me to be part of the 'jury'. I've had it, tested positive, and I lost my sense of taste for quite a while. Yes, I've had to go into isolation for 2 weeks too, and had to order groceries online (it's expensive!). I could get around that, but losing my sense of taste, that was really annoying.

I'm really ok with being 'out there'. No really, everybody knows that. :lol:

I believe that you had it !

I am also sorry for that it went hard on you - a deep case of flu, no matter origin, is indeed tough when you are in the middle of it ! *hurrk*

At the same time I quote that Dr Wolfgang Wodarg said - that many flu's do exactly what you describe; that you can indeed loose sense of smell and taste [among other things] That used to be a rather common phenomena attached to flu. But it also doesn't make it a "proof" being a "covid-19" case (due to the lack of proper testing as well correct symptom assessment. In which many doctors have failed to do their job, because they did not even make a Multiplex-Test which can outline the presence up to 20 different viruses in one swoop of testing) followed by a so called differential diagnosis. That has been entirely ignored by the medical establishment - which is a very serious error in judgement !

A PCR test nor an anti-body test are NOT proof of that the SARS-CoV-2 virus has been the cause of infection, simply because none of those tests are in truth reliable nor even designed to show virus entities. The "Prof." Dr Drosten PCR test is done in such an inferior way at so many levels - that you test positive as soon you got too many viral particles in your system - any viral particles regardless origin. (only recently they found even serious errors in the so called "primers" which are part of the PCR test). So; positive test test results guaranteed. That was after all exactly that they wanted; as many positive test results as possible !

It is most common, that viruses in the Corona family often is paired with other viruses at the same time, where the latter are many times involved developing physical symptoms (what makes us ill) - and not the (any) corona viruses.

It is very good that we all are keeping our eyes open.
And in this thread, that is certainly what we all do here. Let us follow up everything we can, scrutinize it, discuss it, collect references.

I think it is amazing 💕

Last edited:
Who am I to judge (in depths) other people ?

That is not my mandate to do (even, let's make no mistake here, my Ego will, is, and has done so many times in the past).

It is not my way to deeply interfere into other people's paths, or to claim what exactly the outcome will have - because I do in truth not know !!! (What I can do, is having opinions about it. But that's another thing)

Life experiences have shown me sometimes, that in situations I truly thought I've done something bad, or that a situation was devastating bad - actually in the most unexpected way was a positive, and opened new doors of experiences. It's very puzzling, I confess.

So, how can I truly tell, what looks like an apparent negative event - is causing in the long run only negative things. We do not know. I mean if truths are, what we wish to understand deeper... Ultimately we have to deal with, most of the time in the 3D realm, are appearances... Not easy to judge those in their deepest aspects. Not all aspects are easily revealed by default, and I assume it is also a matter of who looks at it, and how. We also make choice, where to side - which is another chapter in the whole.

I do not know Hitler in person. I choose to believe he was evil - but in deepest truth, honestly, I do not know what where those the inner most dynamics in and around him ! If I love the truth, I need to keep in mind, that many unknown factors have been involved to the outcomes of the past - and those are difficult to know, access or understand. What I do is, to choose to side with that Hitler must have been evil, because a lot point to it. (But that is not truths in the extreme sense) It is a choice i make to believe.

When I see a pregnant woman, proudly announcing that she got two jabs - ad then looses her unborn child - well my Ego is first in line to make it's sarcastic/bad remarks (as it often does, which I am aware of - but and please any of my thoughts here are NOT meant as blame !! ) And deeper down, I feel "She is I, in a different version; choosing a different experience".

I like that, because it reminds me of that we all come from the same source, but though free will, choose different experiences. Who am I - in the deepest sense of truth, to call her names?

My ego does. But am I in truth, my ego ?

So, what I wish to point out here is, not blame, not to any one. Just deeper thinking and reflections - of how many different streams and reflections in our minds, can coexist, like paradoxes, without even neutralizing each other.

Boy, was I drunk ?! :nuts: (nope)

I read the above text out loud for my husband - and while doing so - neither him nor I were able to access the meaning... *oh dear*

So, please forgive me, slurring away like that, with weird circles of strange fluff - nobody can follow. I can assure you that was not my intention. But since I wasn't fully able to understand the content myself.... then who can ? I blushed when I read the text out loud... as it hit me, how weird it sounded ... like "HUH ??!" :nuts::lol:

I think I meant, that most humans are by origin from the same source - but in this realm choosing a different experience, by free will (regardless right or wrong) In order for me to close into a more tolerant view of others choices - I remind myself to view other people's strange decisions, in the light of "She is I; and she is choosing a different experience" - "So, who am I to judge others".

It is a way for me to snap out of my mind (Ego) as a reminder; when being too judgmental too quickly.

Does this make better sense ? :wow:

Hey guys so I need some viewpoints.

Something has been coming to my mind lately during this latest lockdown which I have to admit has been hard on me.

The thought has been coming to my mind that the situation in the UK will not improve and in fact the government will escalate the situation as we go forward. Life here I would say is now probably worse than the 3rd world in the sense that

• We have to live under 24/7 propaganda and fear driven agenda
  • We're on the verge of losing multiple freedoms including bodily autonomy freedom
  • We can't even meet other people or travel / move around freely
  • The economy is now on life support, with government now just printing money and artificially keeping it alive.
  • We literally now live for work only - if one is not furloughed or unemployed. Literally get up, work (usually over-work) then sleep (no things to do, no culture to enjoy, no in-person social life)
  • The healthcare now is absolutely SHIT. You can't trust doctors, the NHS has been irreversibly broken. You can't even see a doctor in-person. The NHS is now systematically killing people by putting them in covid wards and / or neglecting to perform its duty by giving people adequate care.
  • The country is truly expensive but for that money you get nothing in return but the above mentioned things..
  • Don't even get me started on these mRNA vaccines and vaccine passports which look inevitable

The government is not letting up and instead escalating the situation with no end in sight.

I was speaking to my partner and I'm at the point where I think we sit tight for 2021, watch and see how the situation develops. If the population doesn't wake up or the government change its behaviour, I think we may have to look to leave the country and go live somewhere else, at least for a number of years.

The life quality here has TRULY plummeted to below that of a 3rd world country in my opinion. I never thought I'd think this of the UK. Being able to live under a roof and eat 3 meals a day isn't a good enough reason to forego all the other aspects of life.

I think some other countries will emerge as being able to offer a better quality of life and freedom to enjoy the simpler things in life. I think the West, Australia, US and Canada are in a state of self-induced psychosis and driving themselves towards the edge of a cliff to no doubt drive themselves right over the cliff in an act of mass insanity.
Well if you can I'd leave. No future in the UK. WHERE though? My son is trying to get to Namibia. Tanzania would be lovely. Its hard to know what to do. I'm stuck in Germany.My fate appears to be sealed. 😭

XPan
Ever get high and write something “profound”? Sounds similar. I bet you knew what you were talking about when you wrote it. There is also the possibility this was a wave-altered state of mind. I would expect more of this phenomenon going forward. It is also a lesson in external consideration. I am sure I say plenty that is unintelligible unless you are “there”. We are all fighting the bubble effect.

I think that is what the Hiroshima thread is about iMO. How do we know what really happened when we were not present to an event and all we have are a few photos and an official explanation from the government? We are each in a bubble of our subjective perception where we create a story that tries makes sense of it all. What you did is a great exercise. How many people can step outside themselves enough to recognize they are making no sense? Bravo!!

Well if you can I'd leave. No future in the UK. WHERE though? My son is trying to get to Namibia. Tanzania would be lovely. Its hard to know what to do. I'm stuck in Germany.My fate appears to be sealed. 😭

Where is a difficult question. At the moment, no one particular place jumps or calls out.

My impression at the moment is to observe the world stage and somewhere will emerge as a viable option. As the UK and the like become darker with each passing day, one can be able to more clearly see those countries that shine a little brighter. From these, one can hopefully zero in on viable options where immigration policies and work opportunities mean a move is possible.

XPan
Ever get high and write something “profound”? Sounds similar. I bet you knew what you were talking about when you wrote it. There is also the possibility this was a wave-altered state of mind. I would expect more of this phenomenon going forward. It is also a lesson in external consideration. I am sure I say plenty that is unintelligible unless you are “there”. We are all fighting the bubble effect.

I think that is what the Hiroshima thread is about iMO. How do we know what really happened when we were not present to an event and all we have are a few photos and an official explanation from the government? We are each in a bubble of our subjective perception where we create a story that tries makes sense of it all. What you did is a great exercise. How many people can step outside themselves enough to recognize they are making no sense? Bravo!!

Smiling & blushing

well i had such a good flow and had the sincere impression of what I had written (earlier posts the same day) in a fully sensible manner. So, out of the blue, came suddenly something (in hindsight) which did not make sense - which caught me off guard as I read it out loud and said “wuah ?!?” Especially since I often read my text five-ten times before I post (also for correcting my english)

I was up to something important - but sometimes I can’t seem to get it down into a concentrate of few sentences. You know, the feeling of “nailing it”.

Oh well. My grandmother Elfriede used to joke “Well, well, delusion-ication is now too, an education ?!”

(„Einbildung ist auch ne Ausbildung ?!“)

I am glad that I am not alone in that phenomena :lol: of occationally loosing it unexpectedly in terms of thinking a post is written profoundly - but turns out more like pink cotton fluff or somethin’😊

:wow:

Hey guys so I need some viewpoints.

Something has been coming to my mind lately during this latest lockdown which I have to admit has been hard on me.

The thought has been coming to my mind that the situation in the UK will not improve and in fact the government will escalate the situation as we go forward. Life here I would say is now probably worse than the 3rd world in the sense that

• We have to live under 24/7 propaganda and fear driven agenda
  • We're on the verge of losing multiple freedoms including bodily autonomy freedom
  • We can't even meet other people or travel / move around freely
  • The economy is now on life support, with government now just printing money and artificially keeping it alive.
  • We literally now live for work only - if one is not furloughed or unemployed. Literally get up, work (usually over-work) then sleep (no things to do, no culture to enjoy, no in-person social life)
  • The healthcare now is absolutely SHIT. You can't trust doctors, the NHS has been irreversibly broken. You can't even see a doctor in-person. The NHS is now systematically killing people by putting them in covid wards and / or neglecting to perform its duty by giving people adequate care.
  • The country is truly expensive but for that money you get nothing in return but the above mentioned things..
  • Don't even get me started on these mRNA vaccines and vaccine passports which look inevitable

The government is not letting up and instead escalating the situation with no end in sight.

I was speaking to my partner and I'm at the point where I think we sit tight for 2021, watch and see how the situation develops. If the population doesn't wake up or the government change its behaviour, I think we may have to look to leave the country and go live somewhere else, at least for a number of years.

The life quality here has TRULY plummeted to below that of a 3rd world country in my opinion. I never thought I'd think this of the UK. Being able to live under a roof and eat 3 meals a day isn't a good enough reason to forego all the other aspects of life.

I think some other countries will emerge as being able to offer a better quality of life and freedom to enjoy the simpler things in life. I think the West, Australia, US and Canada are in a state of self-induced psychosis and driving themselves towards the edge of a cliff to no doubt drive themselves right over the cliff in an act of mass insanity.

I understand the sentiment mate, i really do. I would just like to maybe throw more perspective into the mix. I understand this feeling of running, of moving away to get out of it. But perhaps, there is an opportunity here. After all, what greater petty tyrant can there be than the state?

Sure, it's scary, its depressing and at times i have also felt moments of despair. But navigating the waters ahead, with patience, forbearance, timing. Does provide a great opportunity to grow, to really hone in those skills to be a better Obyvatel. I know myself I have ego and pride that wants to make my life difficult, especially when it comes to all the mis-information and my loved ones who have drank the states kool-aid. These are just more learning opportunities, everyone has their lessons, we have to let go.

I am reminded of the MindMatters episode on how to survive the coming soft totalitarianism thats headed our way. During the interview Rod Dreher mentioned that when the iron curtain fell, people still found their happiness in faith. In looking inwards into small communities. I do wonder if the more oppressed we become by the technocrats, the happier some may be because they are seeing whats matters again, whats important. Not the fancy tv or expensive restaurant, but the relationship to DCM.

Now, i understand this theoretically, though have a hard time coming to grips with it, but i think we have an opportunity to realise all the happiness and meaning that we think is "out there". Or in another country, all this is inside us. Whether it's through doing meaningful work like transcribing for Sott for example, or connecting with the DCM daily in our lives and shifting our focus to doing the work.

It's not an enjoyable prospect to lament on, but the harder things get, the more there will be opportunity to do the work. I know for myself, with all the authoritarians, learning to externally consider, and to be unattached to the "act" on the outside will be incredibly important. Just to name one. These are my thoughts on the topic, i have, like you, considered moving but i don't want to miss the opportunity to really grow. And, i reincarnated here for a reason, perhaps i have been put here for the reason to move through this here. maybe....

Ofcourse it's easy to say that now, and i don't know how the future will unfold but having that attitude, can at least make a difference.

The problem in this is, that the virus is CLAIMED to exist. But still not been literally proven to exist by actually showing a SPECIMEN of the alleged virus.

My point is: if science wants to be honest, truthful and close to reality - you first start out with actually having irrefutable proof of a new specimen. Models are NOT the same as reality virus.

Where researchers have tried to get samples/isolates there has been resistance to providing them because it would become apparent to more that the virus is man made and qualified peeps would know that when they saw it. So the claims that there are no samples or isolates just keeps the virus out of reach of qualified scrutiny.

An article from World Freedom Alliance on non-violent resistance:

Based on our current population of 4.9 million, using the 3.5% rule, it will take a movement of 171,000 people in Ireland committed to ongoing, sustained, peaceful resistance to injustice and state corruption to bring about a change to a more just society.

Dr Erica Chenoweth, is a professor of public policy at Harvard University. She has carried out the largest study to date on revolutions around the world going back to 1900. She won the American Political Science Association's Woodrow Wilson Foundation Award in 2012.

In December 2013, ‘Foreign Policy’ named Erica one of the Top 100 Global Thinkers of the year "for proving Gandhi right," noting her work on providing evidence for the efficacy of nonviolent political movements.

In 2013, Erica also won the Karl Deutsch Award (International Relations) for being "judged to have made the most significant contribution to the study of International Relations and Peace Research by the means of publication."

She and her research team compared over 200 violent revolutions and over 100 nonviolent campaigns between 1900 and 2006.

The key findings are:

1. Overall, nonviolent campaigns were twice as likely to succeed as violent campaigns: they led to political change 53% of the time compared to 26% for the violent protests. In recent decades nonviolent resistance is increasing and is becoming increasingly successful while violent resistance is decreasing in frequency and becoming increasingly non-successful.

2. Peaceful resistance never fails if it engages 3.5% of the population in active and sustained resistance.
“There weren’t any campaigns that had failed after they had achieved 3.5% participation during a peak event,” says Chenoweth – a phenomenon she has called the “3.5% rule”.

3. By engaging broad support across the population, nonviolent campaigns are also more likely to win support among the police and the military – the very groups that the government should be leaning on to bring about order. She gives the example of the toppling of President Slobodon Milosevic in Serbia in 2000. An officer was questioned why he didn’t follow instructions to fire into the crowd. He said the reason why he didn’t follow the instruction was because he knew his child was in the crowd. 

During a peaceful street protest of millions of people, the members of the security forces may also be more likely to fear that their family members or friends are in the crowd, meaning that they fail to crack down on the movement.

4. Peaceful resistance movements are more inclusive and bring together people from all races, classes, ages and gender. Armed resistance is very exclusive.

5. Even in the most autocratic dictatorships people have the power to resist from their homes by coordinating action as simple as banging a dust lid at a certain time.

6. The data shows that if a government is overthrown using peaceful resistance the most likely outcome is the establishment of a democracy and a lesser chance of slipping back into a civil war whereas with violent resistance the outcome can lead to civil war, military rule or the establishment of a dictatorship.

7. When people rely on civil resistance their numbers grow and they find that there is safety in numbers.

In terms of the specific strategies that are used, general strikes “are probably one of the most powerful, if not the most powerful, single method of nonviolent resistance”, Chenoweth says.

Here's a TED talk by the author of the study mentioned above.

And a BBC article on the same topic and also quoting Chenoweth.

Given that the material states that a non violent protest is more likely to succeed in changing the state of affairs and if it does succeed new leadership is less likely to be totalitarian, then it has just uncovered another motivation for some agencies to infiltrate peaceful protests and try to turn them violent.

Where researchers have tried to get samples/isolates there has been resistance to providing them because it would become apparent to more that the virus is man made and qualified peeps would know that when they saw it. So the claims that there are no samples or isolates just keeps the virus out of reach of qualified scrutiny.

That is an interesting angle

I have to say !! And frankly I haven’t thought of it that way.

Yet - would it really be a problem to get hands on isolates ?

It begs the question... why wouldn’t independent labs be able to catch or isolate a specimen themselves ? I mean it is after all THE hot topic and many science brains, I am sure, are/have been in eager pursuit to get their hands on a specimen of the virus... samples can also be taken without having to ask leading institutions “do you have any”?

You know - digging into it, in a similar way, like independent labs and doctors are getting mRNA “vaccine” samples in order to analyze what is really in those. Prof Dr Dolores Cahill already talked about this recently. And believe me, many are willing to let some vials “disappear” for that purpose...

Another question

if the virus is a lab made / lab manipulated ... why hasn’t it shown to be lethal to such a degree that it is visible in the overall mortality by shooting up through the roof ?
It is not a particularly deadly virus for most people (especially when treated with really effective substances !!) It is considered to be equivalent to that of a medium flu. 0.04% mortality for people under 70 of age.

That doesn’t sound to me like the hallmark of a lab made virus... Because whatever is lab manipulated on purpose - (I assume) is made with darker intentions.

What is now causing death ?

Old Age +flu + weakened body terrain.
Widespread refusal of treatments of other diseases.

Strong anti-virals, ventilators , Lockdowns. Social misery. Lack of food. Wrong treatments. Now also mRNA vaccinations causing deaths in an alarming rate.

As of lately in elderly care homes, more wittness reports escape with horrid tales of that old people are left suffocating - without getting any medical help, just left to die in bed (Saxony, Germany, Jan 2021). Not unlike what happened in Sweden in the elderly care homes, Spring 2020 - same tale.

It lead to several thousands dying extra (which resulted in that Sweden looked bad because of the extra mortality during that period, compared to the rest of Scandinavia) Deeply sad at all levels.

Where is a ‘lab-made’ virus in all this ? Does it make any difference even to let’s say real corona viruses ? Or is the reason possibly found elsewhere?

Is it perhaps due to everything else attached to the “covid theme” ? Like negligence we see so wide spread ? Indoctrination. Panic. Fear. Mistreatments.

The biggest damages caused, are unified lies which have cocooned humanity. Again, a lab-made virus doesn’t really make much difference here. It barely accomplishes anything at this stage. But everything else does - in ways never seen since WW2. The potential of damages and literal GMO changes to our body cells through mRNA “Vaccines” and possibility even saRNA “Vaccines” soon, are staggering. They affect anyone who takes it - extremely swift within 15 minutes.

Not even a virus can accomplish that. Whether natural or lab made.

I do keep in mind what you said, @Jones
Leaving it open “unanswered hovering open in the room”. I do however not honestly see enough vital evidence - at this stage - on the focus of a lab made virus - for many reasons.

The greatest damages we do see - are the consequences of widespread lies from people who call themselves leaders over nations side by side with corrupted medical “experts” readily with mRNA vaccines in their hands, transforming our body cells integrity in GMO ways never conducted before !

They drive a Rollce Royce - because it is good for their voice. While the Monkeys tells us to jump off the balcony - so people jump off the balcony. :-(

HEALTH AUTHORITIES IN INDIA :wow:

have declined Pfizer/BioNTech emergency permission of the mRNA “vaccine” due to many uncertainties, reports of damages and insufficient tests conducted (some even not at all conducted).

This comes from 2020News (german) which I believe is directly connected to the Investigative Corona Comity Berlin.

here in english through “Deutsche Welle” (AP Reuters)

That makes sense, and I've thought it myself, but is that something you know has been going on? Have read about this somewhere?

Bill Gates just doesn't give up

There’s your answer @SOTTREADER, move to Tanzania. If the tropics aren’t your cuppa tea, come over here to Croatia. Even though we have mask wearing mandates in shops and bars and restaurants are closed, things are quite normal in other ways. Sunday, I went with friends and family to the biggest park in the Zagreb. We went to the zoo, as well. It was very warm and sunny and there were masses of people there. No one wore a mask or practiced social distancing. We were in a few lines for food and such and no one cared one bit about where you stood. No cops in sight, no enforcers, nada. I’m annoyed with this covid regime as much as the next guy here, but compared to what I’m seeing elsewhere in Europe and the world, we have it pretty easy here. No rumblings of mandatory vaccines, either. And I don’t know even one person who’s planning on taking it. Now, this all may change very quickly if the directive from above comes, but there’s no indication of that happening anytime soon. I think we might be last in line for the real totalitarian crackdown, and by the time that comes who knows what’s going to happen to mitigate the effects. I wear my mask on my chin (it itches my beard) but no one ever says anything. There was one time an enforcer politely asked me to raise the mask over my nose and I just complied and removed it again seconds later.

Back
Top Bottom