Will the Internet be shut down by the PTB?

There have been a number of plant explosions in China, and that's where most our electronics come from... so, the internet is nothing without internet hardware. So, China has great leverage in whether the internet stays in its current state.
I noticed in the two big box stores I frequent, they are changing the layout. And that isn't too unusual, but it seems that the electronics are scaled down. And you can't even buy some game consoles directly - that is unusual.
So, with the scarcity of means to produce electronics, some will have priority. TVs and phones... those will have priority. Computers, gaming consoles are leisure items, perhaps, in the designs they have for us. So, that is another angle in whether the internet as we know it will sustain. It will shift to more retail/consumerist facilitation, and less towards expression and leisure.
So, the Chinese seem to be facing sabotage within, and as this happens, we are going into priority footing. And this is going to dent the internet as we are dependent on their hardware to access it.
So, anything news worthy coming out of China will indicate the state of our internet. And it will be a secret, as China deals with its dissidents.

In response to the original question, 'Will the Internet be shut down by the PTB?', I think this recent answer (provided by a spokesman of the PTB) is a resounding no.

Censorship will continue, 'reality-shaping' of people's perceptions will continue, but they need the Internet more than they fear it. The Internet, if you think about it, is their system - a paraphysical matrix. If they shut it down, the herd could go free.

This is why it would be interesting to know. Precisely because it imply to put down the system, a good way to accelerate the chaos.
And shutting down could be by touchs, 1 day to start, later 2 hours then 2 days and so on. Not a definitive shut down. It's a good tool to stress the planet and have a laugh at 4D STS level I guess. But I don't know if it's really feasible from a technical point of view. I guess a lot of backup systems have to be neutralized but I'm not sure.

The "cloud" push we witness those last years (all enterprises servers in the hands of Amazon/Google/Microsoft) let me think it' tempting to test the big red button. More fun than to only got all the data.

To instigate the chaos, there is the Power outage method too, but it's less refined.

No refinement in the caverns.
Well, it depends... (on how reliable a tribe's shaman is ?) ;-)
800px-Chauvet%C2%B4s_cave_horses.jpg

:offtopic: sorry !

In response to the original question, 'Will the Internet be shut down by the PTB?', I think this recent answer (provided by a spokesman of the PTB) is a resounding no.

Censorship will continue, 'reality-shaping' of people's perceptions will continue, but they need the Internet more than they fear it. The Internet, if you think about it, is their system - a paraphysical matrix. If they shut it down, the herd could go free.
From our recent session:
Q: (Niall) Will the Powers That Be shut down the internet?

A: They will try to restrict, but they depend on it too much themselves.

Q: (L) They use it too much FOR control. They can't shut it down!

(Chu) People might actually get together in person instead of staring at their screens all day.

Yes, I think they will try to push internet coverage to the max so that they can achieve their brave new world, and they certainly won't shut it down in a planned way. However, given what Political Ponerology describes in terms of an ever-increasing incompetence in a pathocracy, there might well be local failures, planning errors, technical miscalculations and the like that might lead to crumbling infrastructure (at least locally and temporarily). Let's not forget earth changes and all that. But that would be against the agenda, not part of it, osit.

The internet may not be intentionally shut down but it could easily go down due to cosmic, solar, electromagnetic or other reasons. In the sense of prepping for this scenario, is there a plan? If not, what would it be? A crystal psychic network or what?

In the past people communicated as well as we did, but they didn't have the Internet. I don't mean as fast but as well. others wrote letters to each other, mailed manuals, reports, etc., to each other. Letters were commonplace, ideas were exchanged, arguments were made, etc. But they did not have the Internet.

Not having the Internet doesn't mean that people can't communicate. It's just that if that would happen we would find a way to do it.

Of course letters and exchanges took a lot of time. For example, if you were an Englishman in India and you wrote to your sister living in England, the letter could take 6 months to reach its destination. In the time of Virginia Woolf the mail was of the highest quality. Today the mail is pathetic.

We are almost certain that the Internet will always be present in our lives, but you never know. However, we shouldn't worry too much about it. There have always been in the history of humans, people who have never stopped communicating and exchanging ideas with each other. We will do the same thing if it should happen.

Apart from mail by post there is also amateur radio.

Anyway it would be interesting to put ourselves in a situation and give ideas, even to realize them, to see. A great adventure awaits us, I'm sure ... when everything will blow up. :-D

When everything blows up, start catching and training up pigeons
Sounds like you’ve been watching Ertugrul :-P As said above, the PTB rely on the internet to vector the population and drive their agendas. Short of Cosmic or Earth changes, I can’t see them shutting it down-they’ll just increase censorship, or shut down dissenting voices & behaviour (eg GameStop, reddit) completely.

From our recent session:

Q: (Niall) Will the Powers That Be shut down the internet?

A: They will try to restrict, but they depend on it too much themselves.

Q: (L) They use it too much FOR control. They can't shut it down!

(Chu) People might actually get together in person instead of staring at their screens all day.

When you think of it, Internet is not only used for people to star at their screens all day as Chu said and as this is what I had in mind too, but Internet is the pipes interconnecting all the cameras (smartphones, PC, security cameras) and microphones (smartphones, laptops, Alexa, OK Google) all around the world to make a spy web. It is used too to make functional the QRcode Chinese people have to scan when they go out for example. An for a lot of control technologies I forget.

The army certainly still rely on Internet too to communicate to the other side of the world. So you can really shut down the infrastructure without shutting down all the advantages the PTB got from it. But, yes, you can restrict it as we witness with YouTube, Twitter ans so on... That mean a volontary total isolation of people by cutting this communication tool seems improbable. So there is hope.

Apart from the idea of deliberate restrictions or shutting down of the internet by the PTB, there is a big wild card in the game: earthchanges. Everything related to that could always and at any point shut it off, far more throughly than any human agency could accomplish.

Apart from the idea of deliberate restrictions or shutting down of the internet by the PTB, there is a big wild card in the game: earthchanges. Everything related to that could always and at any point shut it off, far more throughly than any human agency could accomplish.
Yes, especially electric discharges coming from above that would erase hard drives content. Enough to put "a big bazaar". This is MK Scarlett who point me to this.

For information, SSD drives are not sensitive to electric discharges.

For information, SSD drives are not sensitive to electric discharges.

I think that this information is incorrect. SSDs often incorporate super-capacitators that will hold charge for a long time. Unless the SSD is unplugged, and the super-capacitator has discharged, the SSD would still be vulnerable to an EMP, as far as I can tell:

“Another component in higher-performing SSDs is a capacitor or some form of battery, which are necessary to maintain data integrity so the data in the cache can be flushed to the drive when power is lost; some may even hold power long enough to maintain data in the cache until power is resumed.[117][118] In the case of MLC flash memory, a problem called lower page corruption can occur when MLC flash memory loses power while programming an upper page. The result is that data written previously and presumed safe can be corrupted if the memory is not supported by a supercapacitor in the event of a sudden power loss. This problem does not exist with SLC flash memory.[79]

Most consumer-class SSDs do not have built-in batteries or capacitors;[119] among the exceptions are the Crucial M500 and MX100 series,[120]the Intel 320 series,[121] and the more expensive Intel 710 and 730 series.[122] Enterprise-class SSDs, such as the Intel DC S3700 series,[123]usually have built-in batteries or capacitors.”

Source: Solid-state drive

Back
Top Bottom