Compilation of the Cassiopaea Contact's quoted statements.

"time" "fly" "if," "calling" "buy out." "disappear!" "truth," "broken." "take-over," "abreast." "a watched pot never boils!" "window faller." "run its course," "icky" "clue." "Look" "personality type?" "UFO?" "craft" "nuts and bolts." "crash." "that!" "government?" "vehicle" "get stuck in the mud" "Till the soil?" "channel!" "cult thought patterns." "heaven." Heaven" "Heavenworth!" "keep your mouth shut," "feeding." "means" "God Force" "down" "government" "Quorum," "Celtic," "Northern Peoples." "lifted" "kahoots?" "kahoots" "Batman" "Batman" "Prime Creator." "seen through a veil." "galaxy" "alien" "worlds" "satellites." "Orion" "god" "Lemuria," "planted," "Planted" "Native Americans." "truth" "forces of darkness," "breeding ground" "master race." "home," "advance party" "veil" "races" "Opal" "Zero time transfer." "Bahrain." "secret"
Hello goyacobol,
Actually, I found error in the dreamer’s post. it was perfect until the word “icky”, and starting from the word clue, I don’t know which transcripts are from rest of words.
So, I am doing my way and posting for, if someone might find interesting and uses for unravel Cs puzzle words.

@pecha,

I am keeping it very simple in a sense due to not seeing the Cs giving a formula but more of encouraging us to "slow down" and think/ponder/review the concepts in "quoted statements" we would not even have if not for their communication. Also, I see this as a way to allow @Laura to continue to her mission without having to do what is in many ways is a tedious process. While we benefit by our discovery of @Laura 's work I think it is even better if we can take some of the burden and allow her to see new horizons on her quest.

I am now considering that it may be more important to emphasize what should be considered a "quoted statement" vs a quoted word.

What you are doing is closer to concentrating on the answers more than the questions I think

My spreadsheet looks like:

View attachment 43644
I have not added the questions that precede the answers (although I did about half of them earlier and lost them after trying to add the missed sessions).

Now, I am close to finishing adding the links to the date column for hopefully all the answers containing quotes. If having the the date links and answers would help you I hope to finish adding the links very soon.

A statement can be a single word, like saying "Yes" if one agrees to something. It makes it more confusing too since there can be multiple words within a single quote. I think it would be simple to add a column to the right of it just containing the quote, or if that is too invasive, maybe we can do it like how @Kay Kim does it here by bolding the words? It could look good, while accounting for both methods. Having both methods only strengthens the research I think, and you aren't losing anything by pursuing both.

I am wondering what kind of message Cs trying to reveal to us from such a cryptic way.
Maybe because the information is very important but they can’t tell us directly.
Anyway I did gather up completed the whole 1994 transcripts of Cs quoted words.
And I found that, dreamer did really good job gathers whole quoted words completely.

September 30, 1994
A: Could if in same circumstance. The way the process works is thus: When Jesus left the earth plane, he went into another dimension or density of reality, whereupon all "rules" regarding the awareness of time and space are entirely different from the way they are perceived in your realm.

October 09, 1994
A: They are the slaves and "pets" of the Lizard Beings.

October 16, 1994
A: Up to you. Nothing needs to "tell" you anything
A: You are slipping a bit. Refer to Literature "Bringers of the Dawn". Challenge will be ecstasy if viewed with proper perspective which is not, we repeat: not of third level reality, understand?
A: Maybe. VI is 6 in Roman Numerals. S was 6 in ancient Egypt. A was 6 in Sanskrit. VISA, see, is 666. Interesting that to travel for extended periods one needs a "visa" also, yes?
A: Aliens perform "miracles".
A: ID. The Lamb is the Leadership council of the world bank. Many will think they are taking the "mark" of God when actually being marked by the Beast.

October 18, 1994
A: Both. Orientals reserved for souls most advanced; Aryans most aggressive; Negroes most naturally attuned to earth vibrational frequency. So are "native Americans".
A: Are whites real "white"?
October, 22 1994

A: Well, all things have desirable consequences as well as undesirable consequences, .... Going back to your previous question about why humans are "entrapped" in physical existence, which, of course, is voluntary and chosen,...
A: They have all the same capabilities.....you must now make a choice as to whether to progress to service to others or to remain at the level of service to self. This is what is referred to as the "thousand year period."
A: That which you refer to as Corsoca is actually not what you would refer to as a planet in your understanding, So, the term "planet" simply cannot apply here.
A: The only defense needed is knowledge.....Where is there any limitation in the concept behind the word "knowledge"?
A: His awareness of who and what he was gradually came as he grew. ...And you should have faith as well because you would find things would come to you as "knowings" more often than even now.
Jesus awareness of his mission and his actions pertaining to it were part of the natural progression of his growth and development. The information about his "miracles" has been largely corrupted by writings which have been passed down after the actual event period.

October 23, 1994
A: Yes. Close. The One. All who have fallen must learn "the hard way."

October 28, 1994
A: You are learning; remember when we say "good no ritual"?

November 2, 1994
A: No. Slower. message follows here. Quiet for one moment please: From now on when word to follow is in quotes we will designate as follows: mark then word then mark. Now, "slower."

November 7, 1994
A: You don't need conversation "with" when a higher telepathic level.
A: Yes. So do dogs and cats and snakes etc. etc. only humans have learned the "superior" art of verbal communication.

November 9, 1994
A: Energy collector translevel; stonehenge was one. Stonehenge is a coil. The missing stones form a coil arrangement. People have been "zapped" at stonehenge.

November 12, 1994
A: "Cassiopaea calling."
A: Natural frequency wave. Some near conjunction blend both service patterns and each "camp" to create perfect balance.

November 16, 1994
A: Okay. Now: "Shocker" For you. It hasn't become a cinder yet.
A: It will be at the same "time" that you go to 4th density. The human race is currently being formed on D'Ahnkiar.
A: Venus also "caused" Martek.

November 19, 1994
A: Consciousness altered to "alpha" state.
A: We use "level" designation to denote significance.
A: Each "suffering" will be closely followed by dramatic life changes.
A: Further interactions with Lizards are not encouraged. Be careful of some in "MUFON".
A: End of life information session. Read "Majestic"
A: You don't have to "go". Complex
A: Phone "taps" are no longer necessary.
A: Again, technology has advanced beyond that. Walls have "ears." Satellites can monitor any conversation or meeting
A: Not necessary. You are not yet aware of the extent to which humans have been "aided" in technological advancement
A: Disinformation comes from seemingly reliable sources. It is extremely important for you to not gather false knowledge as it is more damaging than no knowledge at all. You have already been documented as a "threat."
A: Same forces spreading disinformation: Brotherhood/ consortium/ Illuminati/ New World Order/ "Antichrist"/ Lizards.
A: Several answers follow: Number One, Nobody is a "nobody." Number two, it is no trouble at all for aforementioned forces to give seemingly individualized attention to anybody. Number three, Terry has been targeted and so has Jan and others because you are on the right track. Number four, This area is currently a "hot bed" of activity and extremely rapidly expanding awareness
A: Okay. Get ready. First we must explain further time "travel" because the two concepts are closely related. The first step is to artificially induce an electromagnetic field. This opens the door between dimensions of reality. Next, thoughts must be channelled by participant in order to access reality bonding channel. They must then focus the energy to the proper dimensional bridge. The electrons must be arranged in correct frequency wave. Then the triage must be sent through realm "curtain" in order to balance perceptions at all density levels.
A: 3rd density section "B" energy anomalies same as "poltergeist."
A: When there is excessive activity of this sort it leaves open channels or "windows" which allows all sorts of things to come through.
A: This "woman" is becoming quite popular isn't she?
A: The "Hag."
A: No, but government wants to use it as in "opportunity knocks." UFO per se was not staged. Guardian story was.
A: Saw UFO. Was part of "flap".
A: Open. But if so, will "flop".
A: Many reasons: 1. Visual effects will be inadequate and will have "glitches". 2. Real invasion may take place first. 3. Other events may intercede.
A: No. But "time" frame is, as of yet, undetermined.

November 24, 1994
A: "Heating up" of earth.
A: All waves in nature have a "contract" phase.
A: Absolutely don't let others distract you. ..All there is is lessons. This is one infinite school. There is no other reason for anything to exist. Even inanimate matter learns it is all an "Illusion." Each individual possesses all of creation within their minds.
You may create alternative universes if you wish and dwell within. You are all a duplicate of the universe within which you dwell. Your mind represents all that exists. It is "fun" to see how much you can access

November 26, 1994
A: Everything is interactive when it comes to the "collective mind."
A: V__ is more emotional like a "Gemini" lover. She gives better Reiki because she has this emotional power.
A: M__'s basement appears very dark. Candles or pinpoints of light. Words spoken in "ritual" fashion
A: We are seeing scene you speak of in present "time". It is difficult to interpret as there seems to be an effort to "cloak" activities from others in a somewhat "sneaky' fashion. But, it appears to be an effort to influence events or cast "spells".
A: "The more the merrier."
A: Partly. The mark of Cain means the "jealousy factor" of change facilitated by Lizard takeover of earth's vibrational frequency. Knot on spine is physical residue of DNA restriction deliberately added by Lizards.
A: Yes. Exactly. You have been "doing your homework".
A: Yes. We are at "front line" of universe's natural system of balance. That is where one rises to before reaching total union of "The One". 6th level.

A: First: We don't "fight." Second, yes; it's nature as in meteorology and earth changes
A: The "Lizzies" are the 4th level representatives of the forces of the darkness not the 6th level, and you are 3rd level representatives.
A: Orion in your "neighborhood."
A: 5th level is contemplation zone for both "sides".
A: Trying to convert you. Remember, Terry, your chronic depression represents a "battle" zone.
A: Now you are "fighting fire with fire.”
A: "Bullshit!"
A: Open. For you to decide. Listen: Revelations follow. Now would be a good "time" for you folks to begin to reexamine some of the extremely popular "Earth Changes" prophecies. Why, you ask. Because, remember, you are third density beings, so real prophecies are being presented to you in terms you will understand, I.E. physical realm, I.E. Earth changes. This "may" be symbolism. Would most students of the subject understand if prophecies were told directly in fourth density terms?
A: 99.9 per cent would not understand that concept. Most are always looking for literal translations of data. Analogy is novice who attends art gallery, looks at abstract painting and says "I don't get it."
A: Some is okay, but, beware or else "California falls into the ocean" will always be interpreted as California falling into the ocean.
A: Whoa! You are getting "warm."
A: Or another possibility is that the physical cataclysms will occur only for those "left behind" on the remaining 3rd level density earth.

November 27, 1994
A: Complex; read "Bringers of the Dawn”.
A: Check it. Your assertion. Fuel line clogged at bottom where "cc" should be
A: In tune, but your energies are low; it "takes two to tango".

December 1, 1994
A: Should sit quietly; she’s at a "sensitive” age.
A: Discarnate "gargoyles".
A: No one is "all-knowing" and seeing.
A: Energy flow and W__ "bush rattling." From remote location
A: Cannot "should have" done anything
A: Close. S__ "crumbling".
A: Getting progressively "spooked".

December 3, 1994
A: Maternal influences..... "Time" is indefinite. UFOs dramatic increase and Gulf Breeze gets swarmed, becomes massive "Mecca”. This is only the beginning. Just you wait "Henry Higgins," just you wait!
A: As in an opportunity to affect whole universe. Picture cosmic playing of "Pomp and Circumstance" AKA "Hope and Glory."
A: That is difficult to answer because you have no understanding of "time".
A: Is it "fun" for you to live on earth?
A: "Time" does not exist.

December 5, 1994
A: All is one at base but different "branches".
A: TP is "wanderer".

December 9, 1994
A: You gradually "awaken".
A: Biological, and we are telling plenty, you are not "hearing" because biological factors have temporarily pushed you back more into 3D.

December 10, 1994
A: Any star chart and Marciniak, Arcturas Channel, Orion literature and Us. We speak from "crest" of wave, now, where are we?
A: Wave is "crowded."
A: Yes. Write to her and tell her to call "Cassiopaea". Next stop is Leo.
A: Make the body go "boom boom." (Much laughter)
A: Taken by Lizard beings to cosmos in 4 D. "Lizzieland."
A: "God."
A: Prime Creator does not "lose" anything.
A: At some level, but there is "risk" to all things.

December 17, 1994
A: Always "Network". Networking is 4th Density STO concept seeping into 3rd density with upcoming realm border crossing.
A: Not in the sense you mean. All are "father" in some sense
A: Bring D__ "up to speed."

December 23, 1994
A: Yes. DM has been "discombobulated".
A: The "bedroom" is not our specialty.

December 28, 1994
A: No. Pleiadians. That is "trendy" thus deceptive.
A: We cannot interfere to help, knowledge protects, ignorance endangers. You can help yourselves to gain knowledge, we can be the "conduit.
A: She will improve only if she chooses to. We cannot interfere, but she could always choose to explore her subconscious, but we must warn this will be a "tall order.”
A: Be careful of "influences," you are easily influenced.
A: You must be a "Whippersnapper."

December 31, 1994
A: No Amos is "nuts." Crazy "genius." Breaks into files.
A: Eddie Page file "one."
A: Yes, starting at age three. Do you remember "ghost at corner window" at 3 yrs old?
A: He was a "Priority One Soul."
A: One who sacrifices life's pleasures to teach others. He was your teacher. You are lucky, M. He kept you from "trouble."
A: Check third most distant star in Cassiopaea and middle "belt" star in Orion, closest star in Leo.

September 16, 1995

A: When we say discover, we mean for you to use your given talents to learn, not to have us lead you by the hand every step of the way. If we were to do that, we would cheat you out of an opportunity to gain knowledge, and more importantly, understanding. Thus, we would be abridging free will!

So, the reason Cs gives us the Quoted Words is because the Universal Law of Free-Will. That’s means, we must have to solve the riddle and asked for the messages/information.
Maybe we could eventually solve correctly but I think important point is finding something that related to hidden messages but not necessarily have to be perfect.
Maybe Laura and some of members come up insightful ideas or inspiration that eventually come up right answers.
I hope everyone participates this quest.

January 1, 1995
A: Two weeks ago felt "tingle."

January 2, 1995
A: Incorrect, you have your "way" of repelling attack, and Frank has his.
A: If Frank tried to keep a "stiff upper lip" it would destroy him because of his make-up,
A: When it is wholly within your "comfort zone" not before, remember, in "Bringers of the Dawn" it says to do that which is effortless.
A: No we said "do" that which is effortless, "acceptance" is another matter entirely

January 5th, 1995
A: G__ and G__. The "Two G's."
A: Taken to camp "Orphanage”.
A: Was Gestapo, but intents were not evil, just "orders."

January 7, 1995
A: 4th density "resident."
A: We do not "Thump." {laughter}
A: This is not a "step by step process."
A: Okay, now think carefully, access memories of first day of "union."
A: You do not cards to "draw on our energy." Your strong feeling was to meditate for information.
A: The way that feels "effortless" for you.
A: Souls are not "born" into this planet. Souls were never born! And, will never die!
A: Just answered if you use your head. Diana does not know the real concept of "time."
A: No, we did not. Why do you look "up" when talking to us?
A: If you were out in space, you might sleep for thousands of years or remain "awake" formillions of "years."
A: It really does not matter, because you would not be under the same illusion that "Time" even exists.
A: Who is "on" 2nd level.
A: Laura, unblock, do rocks and plants "see" you?
A: Does it hurt you when a "Lizzie" eats you?
A: When you no longer crave physicality, you no longer need to "eat."
A: Lucifer, "The fallen Angel." This is you.
A: Not correct concept. You are using 3rd density "Brotherhood" inspired mathematical calculations and ideas.
A: Don't have to "do" anything, has, will, is!!!
A: Because you are then "letting go" of the cravings for physicality. {That is, celibacy when one has let go of cravings is effortless. Celibacy that is an effort is probably not positive because it is done in an effort to GET something, i.e. advance to 4D.}
A: No. Transition is the "Millennium." A thousand years is the 3rd level interpretation.
A: Close. Some will be there at the beginning, others will need more "time."

January 10, 1995
A: Yes. They know and understand the separations of your minds quite precisely. That would be like saying "when a human looks at a rodent, they notice that they are excessively furry.”
A: We do not wish to further critique this as we can give all relevant and related information when needed. You are "comparing notes" which is fine if in moderation, but remember, separated sources are subject to variable corruption.
A: Wrong, you do not need "help" evolving, nor does anything else.
A: We have already covered these areas and "God" is "Everything," not a central sun.

January 11, 1995
A: Remember warnings about false prophets in the "desert.”
A: No. The "antichrist" is not an individual, but consortium.
A: No, absolutely not! In fact, the STS cannot conceive of "losing" but instinctively feel pressure building upon them, that is the reason for the impending turmoil.
A: Close. When we said "close" we meant concept was "close" to reality. Not close in terms of time or distance.
A: Infrequently, they use "agents" to do most of their tasks on 3rd level.
A: Agents of the Lizards, more disinformation. now message to you: Konicovs, we are aware of your work, and you are close to a major "breakthrough," however, beware that STS forces are trying to defeat you,
A: Had to do with "business" but was ruse.
A: He will understand delays better, no one can blame you for wanting best "deal."

January 14, 1995
A: What is "future," anyway?
A: For one immeasurably small instant, this is what is meant by "illumination"!
A: It may seem to last "forever."
A: Jan is the "boogie" man!
A: You are gradually experiencing more and more "bleed-throughs" of 4th density.
A: You are off balance this session due to a "bug" in your body. You have a bacterial overgrowth in your intestines.
A: We are trying to tell you something important,....Each of you has stored within you unlimited amounts of factual and "Earthshaking" information. Now just start by holding a discussion about the last series of questions you were trying to ask us, and "let it flow."
A: Memories are imprint of "Past, Present and Future."
A: In 4th, you can "see" sounds and "hear" colors, for example.

January 21, 1995
A: Lose the fear and just do it! Welcome, Chuck, you were a "wild one" in youth
A: Some of their human "food" is merely emotions, think of flesh as being the equal of "filet mignon.”
A: No. That is physical only, you see, Lizards and Grays only need physical nourishment while "visiting" 3rd level, not when in natural realm, 4th density, there they feed on emotions only.
A: Cooper was unintended security leak, then "turncoat."
A: Time travelers, therefore, "Time is ongoing."
A: What is "breaking up"?
A: Laura has "bug" in her system
A: Have attempted to corrupt communication, but remember, we, too are "alien".
A: Not yet, but "stay tuned."
A: Yes. But what is "before?"
A: Who said "again" ?
A: Don't "try" so much, just go with it.
A: But there is no time so you are already are where you are, you see, we are you in the "future".

February 11, 1995
A: All are one. Names are used for your perceptions. We do not mean that we are one "individual",
A: You try too much. Stop attempting and just "Go with it!" There is no need to steer, no need to drive, just ride!
A: That was a steppingstone, a "milestone", if you like.
A: He has been "contacted" or abducted 186 times beginning at age 4.
A: Worry not, DM. "Que sera, sera!"
A: Let us just refer to this as a steppingstone or "milestone," if you prefer.

(This transcript is somewhat corrupted, so I don’t know we should discard or use some parts, maybe Laura can decide.)
Q: (L) I would like to ask who was with us last Saturday night, was it one of the Cassiopaeans or were we pulling in some corruption?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) We were pulling in corruption last Saturday?
A: And us.
Q: (L) It was both?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) What was the source and reason for the corruption?
A: Trailer.
Q: (L) What is a trailer?
A: Hanger on. Diverter of energy wave.
Q: (L) And how did we acquire or have this diverter?
A: You know.
Q: (L) In other words, it is as I suspected, that DM has brought in attachments because she is an agent of the Lizzies, though she is not aware of this?
A: Hormonally charged through their influences on her mind
February 18, 1995
A: Laura, you still think we are a separate entity from you. You go around saying to people: "The Cassiopaeans said this, the Cassiopaeans said that." Don't you know it is you as you will be
A: Lifetimes of "woe."
A: This is not germane, but it was Atlantean overseers "expunging" guilt from that life experience.
A: Ions charged by awareness opening in window of EM envelope, used to precipitate physical trauma in immediate surroundings. "Used to" refers to past tense.
A: You will grasp it when at 6th level!!! So, rejoice in the "here and now!"
A: Not PZ, is our "Link-up.”
A: Let's try to steer all these "Ufologists" in the right path.
A: It is conceivable. If 4th density "Lost Traveller" should show up at your door, please resist strong urges toward rejection.

February 22, 1995
A: Fakery and "demonic" influences to delusion, now, strict warning: avoid at all cost!!
A: Not same exact sequence. 72 plus 4 as special learning channel "hold back" on contemplative plane AKA 5th density
A: Was Jews in "holocaust" only.
A: No special karmic significance to being "Jewish", special significance is experiencing holocaust for purpose of purging extraordinary karmic debt.
A: Not one religion only. Many "religions."
A: Suggestion: "Buttonhole" in point blank fashion those who promise assistance or interest in indefinite way!
A: Well, that can take many forms, but awhile ago, you asked about financial assistance, so why not say "put your money where your mouth is," or something akin to that

February 25, 1995
A: Unknown. 3rd density is you! And us in the "past."
A: No. High level government, you have been striking a "nerve."
A: Open. MUFON has "spies."
A: "Double verification."
A: Well, these are simplistic questions,...There is more to the phenomenon than "meets the eye."
A: STO, not just "light."
A: Cannot say, "Free will."
A: You have had many "strange" experiences.
A: It was not a message, it was a "curtain breach."
A: STS. As in "wishful thinking" which blocks knowledge.
A: Close. Not "Raise," change.

March 4, 1995
A: Nilionna from "Cassiopaea."
A: Find a "Nordic." They are on Earth posing as humans.
A: Yes but crystals are "small potatoes."
A: You do 3rd intervention all the "time."
A: Reading anything requires accessing "higher levels" of understanding which are fluid, not concrete and absolute.
A: Discover, that is how you learn, not by being "led by the hand."
A: "Gas planet."
A: You are "chasing rainbows" and so are they.
A: We cannot reveal this at this "time."

March 7, 1995
A: Readings, therapies, rather than "teaching." Become the therapist rather than the therapy instructor!
A: Only if you want there to be. Time to say "good night, Gracie."

March 11, 1995
A: No need to connect "brain cells," using your chakras will do!
A: Open. How does a 6th density light being go about being "hooked" on anything from 3rd density?
A: "Karnak the Magnificent"
A: Put your hand in the hand of the Cassiopaeans! Put your hand in the hand of the "Man" who rides the wave!
A: Oh Terry, the battle is always there, it's "when" you choose that counts!
A: "When" you went for the gold, you said "Hello" to the Lizards and all that that implies.
A: No. Shouldn't say opened. We said "opened" only to introduce you to the concept, so that you would understand.
A: Realm wave is the "tornado."
A: Or you could "go under" instead.

March 18, 1995
A: And causing actions which affect third density in myriad ways, close circle. Please "excuse" eavesdroppers.
A: No "of".
A: So are "earth changes”.
A: Let's try using the word "reflection," and see if that "rings a bell."
A: In their thought reference, like being "lost souls."
A: Absolutely, remember, the wave is approaching, and as it gets "nearer", more and more unusual events take place,
A: What they found were five planes matching the description, and "arranged" in a perfect geometric pattern on the bottom of the ocean, but the serial numbers did not match.
A: Now, first mystery: There were no other instances of five Avengers disappearing at once. Second: Two of the planes had strange glowing panels with unknown "hieroglyphics" where there should have been
A: Parallel reality, you see, when something crosses into another reality, it accesses something called, for lack of a better term, the "thought plane", and as long as that reality is misunderstood, the window remains open,
A: Cross is "cross" in English only.

April 15, 1995
A: Was spur of moment "flow." Plot course carefully, so as not to run aground.
A: Would be hard to "get attached" to such a pet.
A: Networking of information now, warning!!! Remember all channels and those of similar make-up are identified, tracked, and "dealt with."

April 18, 1995
A: We mean that one can appear to be an "agent" when in actuality, control is originating elsewhere, this is especially true when the apparent "agent" is one of a good and simple and seemingly stable nature
A: Will benefit you greatly in "future" to do so.
A: In order to recognize "symptoms," which may be common occurrence.

April 22, 1995
A: Yes. After further "online" connection with Konikovs, will communicate helpful information.
A: That was in "quotes."
A: Some humans have always communed with "higher" powers.
A: All humans are at one "time" or another.
A: Open. If so, suggest "vacation."
A: No. When the soul leaves, it leaves instantly. There is no body consciousness that remains and dies "slowly."
A: "Take" means what ever it is associated with.
A: Take means subject. I.E. a different "take" on the subject.

April 29, 1995
A: Just "go with the flow." Directing "traffic" may restrict...
A: Time "freezes" during abduction.
A: Yes, now, let's explore your friends and relationships and experiences in the years immediately following the event to see if we can "dig up" something of startling significance!!
A: All originate from same "plane."
A: "Point" is 3rd density concept, and you need "refresher" course!
A: Then learn from what we communicate to you and what you already have "locked up" inside of you i.e. time to get the key!
A: Please stop trying to "push" us this way and that, and just learn freely.
A: No, make it like an upside down "T"

May 7, 1995
A: AKA "slag."
A: Makes "good reading."
A: "Puzzle pieces."
A: See previous answer, from now on abbreviated as "SPA."
A: No "after seven," suggest "refresher course" of transcripts!
A: Grand cycle, and who is doing the "touting" that you speak of?
A: Is there "significance" to anything?
1. A planetary "window."
2. Astronomical "twin" phenomena etc.

May 13, 1995
A: All can "hang around," if they choose.
A: "Different strokes for different folks."
A: Entity ID "code."
A: Go to places where traumatic events occurred, and "reload with current aural pattern."
A: As we have told you before, moving is pointless, It is not "where you are that matters, it is who and or what you are that counts.”
A: If a "good job" is what he desires, yes, however, then there will continue to be blocking of the "flow" taking place!
A: Do what you really want to, and all else will fall into place, but don't procrastinate or "dream your life away."

May 20, 1995
A: Not....This is fragile, and any major changes in the chemistry will inevitably change "the whole picture."
A: You will discover this as the process continues to unfold, if you were to be given a "preview" you would become "unglued."
A: Close. But, beware of attack and desires to "push"..Just let things fall into place naturally!
A: We will occasionally throw "perks" in your direction, just to help you out
A: Might be wise to be controlled in distribution methods, rather than scattering "to the four winds."
A: Okay, but suggest no bylines, or "handles."
A: You were not aware of tremendous progress made, due to "tunnel vision”
A: North America, since that is the "capitol" of STS, currently.
A: Yes, but there are thousands of entrances. Are you ready for a "shocker?"

May 26, 1995
A: Attack, just look at what he is feeling about Frank and SV, do you not recognize the "symptoms?"
A: Change her diet "big time!"
A: Yes.... Attack is always designed to destroy that faith, either directly or indirectly. Think of the instances, to see if there is a familiar pattern to the "root."

May 27, 1995
A: Yes, this is precisely what we mean when we speak of "transiting from 4th to 3rd."
A: Reason for exponential awareness "explosion" is approach of wave. After a period of contemplation, Roger to "hit upon" breakthrough question to solve puzzle currently occupying "center stage" of his psyche,
A: Yes, but problem has always been for level three entities, that the "other" side is uncharted,
A: This session has been designated for you! Therefore, consider this to be your "night!"
A: All of the experiments you speak of share one thing in common: They all "touch the borderline" from the perspective of the third density side.
A: Terry did not give exactly correct answer....the problem is "what does one do when one reaches fourth density reality with only third density training and experience?"
A: What is your knowledge quotient regarding following: electromagnetism, Einstein's "unified field theory." And did he ever complete said theory, or was it completed under the supervision of consortium, and suppressed. And if so, what are the ramifications!!! Also, Roger, are you capable of "filling in the blanks," we think so!
A: Wrong when searching on level three density exclusively, but this is where the Consortium comes in, i.e. "Can of Worms."
A: There are no "gravitons."
A: Getting "warmer." Not "our."
A: Institute is controlled by Carboni "Foundation," which is linked to questionable funding sources;
A: Now, all you need is the "technology."
A: We could but won't at this "time."

May 31, 1995
A: Emotions involve wishful thinking, instincts are "gut feelings," psychic in nature, and are stronger.
A: "The Emperor is wearing new clothes."

June 3, 1995
A: You are getting "colder.
A: Not gridwork, more like "halo."
A: You are "rushing it" due to company present, now please relax and just behave as always.
A: First of all, "chakras" are a little understood and non-proven phenomenon. Now, it just so happens they do exist, but in different form than reported by many in the so called "psychic" community. So you see, you have opened yet another "can of worms."
A: Name a "chakra."
A: This is a good place to start, but it will take much "time" and effort.
A: Yes. But "fly" is improper term.
A: Question should be "if," not when.
A: Writing is your "calling" but as author, not journalist, your publication has so far survived being absorbed by the Consortium, but only barely, and that may not be true in the near future!
A: You would not appreciate the changing atmosphere that would accompany a "buy out."
A: Photos can "disappear!"
A: Your instincts as a reporter are to uncover hidden truths, but beware that you have been trained to uncover only some types of "truth," and not others.
A: Appears to be "broken."
A: Will be a "take-over," count on it!

June 6, 1995
A: Jan feels you should keep her "abreast."

June 9, 1995
A: Worry not, we have instructed you to have faith in such matters. Otherwise, valuable energy is wasted, and besides,
"a watched pot never boils!"
A: Other dimensional "window faller."
A: Let it "run its course," karmic in nature.
A: Not "icky" karma, has to do with adjustment factors.

June 10, 1995
A: Now, if the question is: "Is Cherie's level of development relative to others present, greater or lesser,"
A: That is one possibility...For example have you not heard of the popular written work by one referred to as Ruth Montgomery, known as "Strangers Among Us."
A: Strangers among us refers to the phenomenon identified by Ruth Montgomery as "Walk-Ins."
A: Well, again,.....we must ask that you please try to be as specific as possible when asking the questions. For example, when you say: "Is it safe to have observers," this implies that if there is a lack of safety present,
A: Let us stop you right there. Do you not see how discussion, and, as we have frequently referred to it, "Networking," is an extremely valuable tool.
A: We understand your care and concern, but it may also be true that the torments are a precursor to explosive developments that would not be possible without the "torments" occurring.

June 17, 1995
A: We do not mean to be difficult, but the term "Strobe" is still not completely clear to us.
A: Well, you must be aware, first of all, as we have told you before, the entire subject matter referred to as "UFOs"
A: Be aware of the fact, please, that the whole Gulf Breeze situation is rather interesting in many ways. And, when we say "rather interesting”
A: Incorrect. Knowledge protects, and we will add to that "a little bit of knowledge is no knowledge at all." Understood?
A: Well, Do you honestly believe that a beam of light came down and "took you to pieces,"
A: Yes, this is true, however, the methodology that is used for what you refer to as "abduction." Now, it must be noted here, that when we make such clarifying statements such as "this is not correct" or "that is not correct,"
What happens is very simple. The time frame is normally frozen, and we use the term "frozen" for lack... ceases to pass during this period of time that is called "zero time"
This was what happened in your case. As you perceived the passage of two "ships"
A: My, my my. You create your own reality, Laura. But, of course, incorrect, as a result of the "fracturing" of the time frame
A: Well, I hope this following statement will not disturb you. Any STS being who possesses a greater power than you do will not have any extreme difficulty in "putting you out of commission"
A: Imagine a young school child walking along the street, picking one of the flowers, and asking the flower: "Would you please explain Einstein's theory of relativity to me today."
Needless to say...So, we aren't simply not able to answer a question as complex as "What is synchronicity"
A: Oh, someone said "Back to itself."
A: "Because we don't know. Now, why don't we know?
A: Hmmm. That's not the way we remember it. He didn't stop himself by adding prejudice to the equation which is what you are doing when you say: "Well, we don't know what happens because we have never been there!"
A: No. That is an incorrect concept... There is no speed of light in fourth density because there is no need for any "speed."
A: Imagine a conversation between two people: Billy says to Gene, "There is no such thing as time." Gene says, "Oh, really? But I want to know what it is." Billy says, "But I just told you there is no such thing. Time does not exist. It is not real in any form, in any frame of reference, in any form of reality, any level of density. It simply does not exist." And, Gene says: "Oh, that's interesting. Now, again, what is this time?"
A: That is precisely correct. ..But, as we have stated previously, perhaps it is "time"

July 8, 1995
A: We can give "clue.”
A: "Look" is not
A: What is a "personality type?"
A: Define please "UFO?”
A: Density 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, now, how does the concept of "craft" apply here?
A: The point is why look for "nuts and bolts." Do you want to join Gene and his cronies?
A: What defines "crash?"
A: Do "that!"
A: Who is the "government?"

July 19, 1995
A: Not correct concept. There is no "Frequency" as such involved.
A: No, you see when your physical body expires, and you enter fifth density,...that the soul imprint of the physical body always has a connection to fifth density and that is through the so-called "silver thread
A: Well now, that brings into question the physical differences...For example, it is very obvious the different "races" as it is called, are human beings that have different chemical make-up in their bodies. Would you not say this?
A: Are you asking: "Do some individuals of other races besides the Negro race have high levels of that hormone?" Well, obviously each individual situation is different. It is averages that make up the important composition.

July 23, 1995
A: No. When you say "I" you are referring to your whole person.
A: Well, just to give you an example: how do you know that you ever "leave" your body?
A: Let us give you a parallel. If you saw a rainbow in the sky and that rainbow was later no longer visible, would you then say: "Did that rainbow spill onto the mountain?"
A: That is presupposing that you, what is defined as you, or how you define yourself as "me" is of and by itself a thought
A: Part of what is you is a thought center but not all of what is you is a thought center. So, therefore it is incorrect to say: "Was one of these conflicting energies or thought centers me?"
A: Before we answer that question, we heard one of you say "pick on Laura night." That is not the point of any of this.
A: Well, it is doubtful that there is any limit to the possibilities. ..For, example, when you say "Spirit attachment," that is presuming,
A: Well, that is not the area we wanted you to be more specific with. We are aware of the dream as described, but we are asking you to be more specific about the term "significant" because...
A: Again we caution that you not be prejudiced in the formation of your questions because the terms "important" and "significant" imply a generalization of levels of intensity of reality, that they can be seen differently from different vantage points.
A: Perhaps one can solve the crises by focusing on other issues? And, what you are describing is a situation of "dire straits," as you call it, and financial pressures of great magnitude which is restricting you.
A: Cosmic wheel? Whatever gave you the idea that there was a "cosmic wheel?"

Aug 5, 1995.
A: First of all, remember that reading of astrological charts requires total objectivity to obtain accuracy...As far as the date, time, and place, the word "Mankato" comes; also the number 12, and 3:06 a.m.
A: Please define "detrimental."
A: But we are not discussing rarity of a substance,..And you describe rather fantastic results involving some rather fantastic chemical reactions which begs the question "why would such a compound such as this be even remotely available
A: Well, so far you have done an extremely admirable amount of "getting the word out" as you would call it,
A: You have, in fact, advised others who have complained about similar situations, that there is no need to worry, because, as you put it, "the Lord will provide."

September 9, 1995
A: The key issue remains....So, when one speaks of the "Photon Belt," one may really be thinking of a concept and giving it a name.
A: How do you define "alien?"
A: Cybergenetic creatures you refer to as "Grays,"
A: Well, first, no being that is given intelligence to think on its own is, in fact, completely soul-less. It does have some soul imprint;...your technology on 3rd density, which we might add, has been aided somewhat by interactions with those that you might refer to as "aliens," is now reaching a level whereby the artificially created intelligences can, in fact, begin to develop, or attract some soul imprint energy
A: Well that is a rather simple question. But, there are levels of authority in 4th density STS environment. And these are determined by intellectual and physical prowess, as always, in STS. The "pecking order" as you call it
A: All of these people are right, and all of these people are wrong. Because it is silly to point to some section of the sky, to ascribe any area as being the "Home" of this that or the other
A: The problem is not the term "love," the problem is the interpretation of the term.
Those on third density have a tendency to confuse the issue horribly.

September 12, 1995
A: But will the "vehicle" ever break down, or "get stuck in the mud".
A: See what happens when we plant the seed, then encourage you to "Till the soil?".

September 16, 1995
A: We must have been watching a different "channel!"
A: These are "cult thought patterns."
A: And you are assuming there is a "heaven."
A: "Heaven" is a concept more than semantics. Some think the 3rd density environment known popularly as Leavenworth is heaven, for one example. Could be called "Heavenworth!"
A: What do you suppose? We do not ask that you "keep your mouth shut," just suggesting helpful guidelines
A: Further control through the fostering of mistrust and hostility, leading to enslavement and … Also accomplished renewed and invigorated 3rd to 4th density "feeding."
A: Be careful not to get caught up in ancient deceptions, but ostensibly it "means" I Am The One.
A: My Dear, you seem to be stuck upon gender classifications. The "God Force" emanates "down" from 7th density and permeates all densities.
A: One interpretation, but not the only one. Remember, "government" is nebulous, and dreams can be pathfinders and dreams can be warnings!!!

September 24, 1995
A: Not just about the "Quorum," but about many important subjects, and tonight, we intend to have some free flowing energy,
A: "Celtic," what does it mean?
A: If you prefer! We have close affiliation with the "Northern Peoples." Why? Because we were in regular, direct contact with them on Kantek, before they were "lifted" to Earth by Orion STS.
A: Who says they are in "kahoots?"
A: Yes. But one need not be in "kahoots" to be rescued!!!
A: And much, much more! Monoatomic gold is but one minor issue here. Why get lead astray by focusing upon it solely. It would be akin to focusing on the fact that "Batman" can fly! Is that the only important thing that "Batman" does in the story? Is it?
A: You are "Prime Creator."
A: Who is that? Remember, your various legends are "seen through a veil."
A: In this part of your 3rd and 4th density universe, specifically your "galaxy" it is the region known as Orion that is the one and only indigenous home of human type beings... What you are most in need of review of is the accurate profile of "alien" data.
A: Lyra is not inhabited...Pay attention to Orion! This is your ancestral home, and your eventual destination...There are 3,444 inhabited "worlds" in this region. Some are floating space barges. And some are "satellites."
The name "Orion" is the actual native name, and was brought to earth directly. Study the legend of the "god" of Orion for parallels.
A: Orientals come from a region known in your legends as "Lemuria," and are a previous hybridization from 7 genetic code structures from within Orion Union, designed to best fit the earth climate and cosmic ray environment then existent on earth.
A: Each time a new flock was "planted," it was engineered to be best suited to the environment where it was planted.
A: They are not engineered on earth, but in Orion lab as all others. They were "Planted" in the Middle East.
A: They were the same as the "Native Americans."
A: You expect "truth" then?
A: Many reasons and very complex. But, remember, while still a child, Hitler made a conscious choice to align himself with the "forces of darkness," in order to fulfill his desires for conquest
A: To create an adequate "breeding ground" for the reintroduction of the Nephalim, for the purpose of total control of the 3rd density earth prior to elevation to 4th density,
A: This means encoding to activate after elevation to 4th density,...But, Hitler communicated directly with Lizards, and Orion STS, and was instructed on how to create the "master race."

October 7, 1995
A: No, it is just merely the point at which we must review for you the modus as opposed to the locus. You have begun to lose sight of the fact that Cassiopaea is a channeling point for three level density transfer, not our "home," as such
A: Yes, but having an "advance party" makes 3rd density conquest much easier
A: Not incarnative process, natural biological processes. Incarnative involves strictly ethereal at 5th density and lower, and thus is enveloped in triple cycle "veil" of transfer

A: Yes, remember, Matrix material, like all others, contains confused concepts at some points. Some have come in after the fact and planted fables regarding "races" of beings living in,
A: We have message for you, as message is for group. Review:; what did we say about weather. Why do you suppose "Opal" occurred at time, place reference point?

October 14, 1995
A: Ships are vulnerable to ELF and "Zero time transfer."
A: We see "Bahrain."
A: Examine. You must remember, different branches of your military services have underlying code mechanisms to determine their classification status for "secret" duty,
Now, "U.S. Navy is status 2", which means among other things, that it is married to a class 2 "Cooperation Agency”, the O.N.I. All technical personnel are approached during their service, and asked to perform tasks for secret government. If they accept, they are "brought under classified management."
A: What makes you think "classifications" correlates with abductions?
A: Yes. Some have always "faked" such blind allegiance anyway.
A: Was a "conduit."
A: Since your imagination center is on low frequency tonight, suppose we have to spell it all out for you, but at least it is fun to watch the impact, like "A ton of bricks" falling on your heads!
A: For example: a soldier is KIA, his body is duplicated, his soul is replaced into new body, then he is "reprogrammed for service" to aliens and S.G. [Secret Government]

October 21, 1995
A: This is method used for subjects discussed in "Matrix Material" instead of "Robots", as
A: Open. All it takes is a "hospital visit."
A: Spend inordinate amounts of "time" in solitude.
A: We do not help you learn by "leading" by the hand

November 4, 1995
A: "Checking" equals doubt.
A: Alien "bases."
A: Why? The whole "territory" will be in 4th then. Tremendous reality shock will occur when it crosses the border.
A: Regional "blip".
A: There are things "happening" under all cities.
A: No. People will not "go."
A: 4th density frees one from the illusion of "time" as you WILL to perceive it.
A: Not that simple... Picture driving to reach New Mexico by car and "skipping" over and arriving in San Diego instead, or... driving to the grocery store in Santa Fe, and winding up in Moscow, instead.

November 11, 1995
A: Yes. And what symbol did you see in "Matrix," for Serpents and Grays?
A: This is trivial disinformation, "Nordic" Physiology is identical to yours, with the exception being their cranium, which averages 3 per cent larger.

November 18, 1995
A: Best not to continuously ask us for advice on how to ask the questions, or if this or that is okay,..but rather just "shoot from the hip."
A: Put on your thinking caps. Networking is not making assumptions. Bold unilateral statement of "fact" is.
A: Was an "all intensive ooze" of the solar realm.
A: Realms are compartmentalized at graduated levels, like everything else. The root basis of the study of Astrology is the "unified entity realm,"
A: Solar activity occurring when your experience took place was such that, based on your "solar return," had the effect of partially separating your soul from your body.
A: With "astal projection" the consciousness level is not as intense because of "the silver cord" and the shroud of third density awareness.

November 25, 1995
A: This is a long and complicated subject,..What you were seeing was one possible future. The economy of our 3rd density world is entirely manufactured. This has been "in the works" for quite some "time" as you measure it.
A: Nobody who obeys the "rules" can afford to "live," but if you refuse to play the game as you are told to, you will do quite well, indeed.
A: "Trap" number one!
A: Yes. When you store it in the bank, you are helping the Brotherhood AKA Illuminati AKA Antichrist multiply it for itself, all you get is the "crumbs" left over. And, the Antichrist can "call it in" anytime it wants to!
A: If you notice, all successful business people do this. And this is how the Illuminati AKA The Brotherhood AKA The Antichrist creates a "Panic,"
A: The work has not been stopped and...all or parts of your work is merely "a phone call away," and you have problems asking for what you want for fear of creating the wrong "impression," which is in your head and also a part of the attack process.
We have lead you to this position, but you know what they say: "You can lead a horse to water..."
A: As we said, you have a problem approaching the situation directly.
For example, say: "I want to be published, please help me get it done!!!"
A: We have told you to network!! When you write letters, they get filed in the "circular file." Ask those who have been published how they did it and how to do it. Don't be afraid of impressions
A: No. Ask Valerian. Ask him to help you get published,..He will be very receptive if you offer him a "cut of the action."

December 2, 1995
A: If attached, it is a "fluid" situation.
A: Let the "flow" guide you in decisions regarding your actions.
A: Search your "files." Learning is sometimes best accomplished by study and exploration.
A: Only to extent of level of participation in "secret" world government.
A: Remember, the "X-Files" has a fictional basis.

December 12, 1995
A: What is the definition of "to secede?"
A: Suggest ignoring "snipes" and other unpleasantness, as it is not of your being, thus should not be taken "to heart," and when taken thusly,.thereby causing severe damage to plans and activities aimed at executing ones "mission."
A: Totally false and you should know it!! All so-called "special powers" come from non-physical sources!!!
A: If that is what they are saying....You are looking directly at density 4 when you view Jupiter, which is why photos of it from up close appear "surreal," more like drawings.
A: Comet cluster. Sitchin believes it is a "planet."

December 16, 1995
A: Keep in touch with her, lest she "wane" in your regard.
A: It was an abduction by cyber-genetic probes whose origin, or more correctly, "station," is the 5th planet
A: It is a demarcation status for compatibility of future "worker" status.
A: No. It is the "same" from your view point only.
A: "Push buttons" more.

December 31, 1995
A: Suitable "third party" on board is helpful.
A: Leaders come in a variety of "packages."
A: Intrigued would be more accurately descriptive,..Lindemann and the others would best serve the "cause" if they loosen any rigidities that they may have found themselves "grooving into,"
A: Make him do so. in a way that stresses an open learning forum, not a "scientific" study methodology. In all its forms, not just the "physical" agenda...Tell Michael this verbatim: "You once had a more open mind, Michael, what happened?"

@Kay Kim,

My example was only a small portion for display purposes. @dreamer 's list was not just 1994. The last quote was from 1997 but who would know using that format.

"Frames of reference."

Session 31 December 1997:

And your list is interesting because the Cs quotes just seem to work that way I think. We just have not taken the "time" to see them in full.

Just to give a better picture of how many quotes the Cs have given, the following is my list of Cs Answers for 1994 (questions are not completed yet)

1994 DatesCs Questions and Answers
30 SeptA: Could if in same circumstance. The way the process works is thus: When Jesus left the earth plane, he went into another dimension or density of reality, whereupon all "rules" regarding the awareness of time and space are entirely different from the way they are perceived in your realm. At this point in space time his soul which was/is still in the physical realm, was placed in a state of something akin to suspended animation and a sort of advanced form of unconsciousness. From that point to the present his soul has been replicated from a state of this unconsciousness in order that all who call upon him or need to be with him or need to speak to him can do so on an individual basis. His soul can be replicated ad infinitum-as many times as needed. The replication process produces a state of hyper-consciousness in each and every version of the soul consciousness.11
9 OctA: They are the slaves and "pets" of the Lizard Beings.
16 OctA: Up to you. Nothing needs to "tell" you anything.
16 OctA: You are slipping a bit. Refer to Literature "Bringers of the Dawn". Challenge will be ecstasy if viewed with proper perspective which is not, we repeat: not of third level reality, understand?
16 OctA: Maybe. VI is 6 in Roman Numerals. S was 6 in ancient Egypt. A was 6 in Sanskrit. VISA, see, is 666. Interesting that to travel for extended periods one needs a "visa" also, yes?
16 OctA: Aliens perform "miracles".
16 OctA: ID. The Lamb is the Leadership council of the world bank. Many will think they are taking the "mark" of God when actually being marked by the Beast.
18 OctA: Both. Orientals reserved for souls most advanced; Aryans most aggressive; Negroes most naturally attuned to earth vibrational frequency. So are "native Americans".
18 OctA: Are whites real "white"?
22 OctA: Well, all things have desirable consequences as well as undesirable consequences, but it must also be mentioned here that everything that exists in all realms of the universe can experience existence in one of only two ways. That would be defined as a long wave cycle and a short wave cycle. Going back to your previous question about why humans are "entrapped" in physical existence, which, of course, is voluntary and chosen, this was due to the desire to change from the long wave cycle experience of completely what you would call ethereal or spiritual existence, to the short wave cycle of what you call physical existence. The difference is that a long wave cycle involves only very gradual change in evolution in a cyclical manner. Whereas a short wave cycle involves a duality. And this is the case with souls in physical bodies as is experienced on this earth plane because the soul experiences an ethereal state for half the cycle and a physical state for the other half of the cycle. While these halves are not measured in time the way you measure time, the totality of experience is equal in each half. The necessity to form the short wave cycle was brought about through nature through the natural bounds of the universe when the group mind of souls chose to experience physicality as opposed to a completely ethereal existence.
22 OctA: That which you refer to as Corsoca is actually not what you would refer to as a planet in your understanding, because you must understand it is at the sixth level of density which is completely out of reach of any of your senses except for the sixth one, therefore you do not have any concept of the level of being at that density. So, the term "planet" simply cannot apply here. But, that is, indeed, our residence. But it is best left at that because to try to explain to you what exactly it is like there would not be possible for you to imagine.
22 OctA: The only defense needed is knowledge. Knowledge defends you against every possible form of harm in existence. The more knowledge you have, the less fear you have, the less pain you have, the less stress you feel, the less anguish you feel, and the less danger you experience of any form or sort. Think of this very carefully now for this is very important: Where is there any limitation in the concept behind the word "knowledge"? Being that there is no limitation, what is the value of that word? Infinite. Can you conceive of how that one concept, that one meaning frees you from all limitation? Use your sixth sense to conceive of how the word, the term, the meaning of knowledge can provide with all that you could possibly ever need. If you think carefully you will begin to see glimpses of how this is true in its greatest possible form.
22 OctA: His awareness of who and what he was gradually came as he grew. He was taught by us through his faith as described previously. And you should have faith as well because you would find things would come to you as "knowings" more often than even now. Jesus awareness of his mission and his actions pertaining to it were part of the natural progression of his growth and development. The information about his "miracles" has been largely corrupted by writings which have been passed down after the actual event period. Most of these writings are by entities who wish to confuse and corrupt all humanity for previously stated purposes. The idea was that if one perceived Jesus as performing physical miracles, then your entire understanding of what the life experience here on earth and on this plane is, and the meaning for it all, is also corrupted and the knowledge is blocked which is the goal of those who have done this. Jesus' purpose and plan was to teach knowledge to all who sought but did not have the strength to express as great a level of faith as he had to acquire the knowledge as he did from higher sources. If they were open and willing to learn they could be taught by hearing. He had only very limited success in imparting faith to others because faith comes solely from within and that is one of the most difficult things for beings on your plane to acquire.
23 OctA: Yes. Close. The One. All who have fallen must learn "the hard way."
28 OctA: You are learning; remember when we say "good no ritual"?
Note:The answer below is the first time the Cs emphasize the need for quotes.
2 NovA: No. Slower. message follows here. Quiet for one moment please: From now on when word to follow is in quotes we will designate as follows: mark then word then mark. Now, "slower."
7 NovA: You don't need conversation "with" when a higher telepathic level.
7 NovA: Yes. So do dogs and cats and snakes etc. etc. only humans have learned the "superior" art of verbal communication.
9 NovA: Energy collector translevel; stonehenge was one. Stonehenge is a coil. The missing stones form a coil arrangement. People have been "zapped" at stonehenge.
12 NovA: "Cassiopaea calling."
12 NovA: Natural frequency wave. Some near conjunction blend both service patterns and each "camp" to create perfect balance.
16 NovA: Okay. Now: "Shocker" For you. It hasn't become a cinder yet.
16 NovA: It will be at the same "time" that you go to 4th density. The human race is currently being formed on D'Ahnkiar.
16 NovA: Venus also "caused" Martek.
19 NovA: Consciousness altered to "alpha" state.
19 NovA: We use "level" designation to denote significance.
19 NovA: Each "suffering" will be closely followed by dramatic life changes.
19 NovA: Further interactions with Lizards are not encouraged. Be careful of some in "MUFON".
19 NovA: End of life information session. Read "Majestic".
19 NovA: You don't have to "go". Complex.
19 NovA: Phone "taps" are no longer necessary.
19 NovA: Again, technology has advanced beyond that. Walls have "ears." Satellites can monitor any conversation or meeting.
19 NovA: Not necessary. You are not yet aware of the extent to which humans have been "aided" in technological advancement.
19 NovA: Not necessary. You are not yet aware of the extent to which humans have been "aided" in technological advancement.
19 NovA: Disinformation comes from seemingly reliable sources. It is extremely important for you to not gather false knowledge as it is more damaging than no knowledge at all. Remember knowledge protects, ignorance endangers. The information you speak of, Terry, was given to you deliberately because you and Jan and others have been targeted due to your intense interest in level of density 4 through 7 subject matter. You have already been documented as a "threat."
19 NovA: Same forces spreading disinformation: Brotherhood/ consortium/ Illuminati/ New World Order/ "Antichrist"/ Lizards.
19 NovA: Several answers follow: Number One, Nobody is a "nobody." Number two, it is no trouble at all for aforementioned forces to give seemingly individualized attention to anybody. Number three, Terry has been targeted and so has Jan and others because you are on the right track. Number four, This area is currently a "hot bed" of activity and extremely rapidly expanding awareness. [Talk about the Philadelphia Experiment during break]
19 NovA: Disinformation comes from seemingly reliable sources. It is extremely important for you to not gather false knowledge as it is more damaging than no knowledge at all. Remember knowledge protects, ignorance endangers. The information you speak of, Terry, was given to you deliberately because you and Jan and others have been targeted due to your intense interest in level of density 4 through 7 subject matter. You have already been documented as a "threat."
19 NovA: Same forces spreading disinformation: Brotherhood/ consortium/ Illuminati/ New World Order/ "Antichrist"/ Lizards.
19 NovA: Several answers follow: Number One, Nobody is a "nobody." Number two, it is no trouble at all for aforementioned forces to give seemingly individualized attention to anybody. Number three, Terry has been targeted and so has Jan and others because you are on the right track. Number four, This area is currently a "hot bed" of activity and extremely rapidly expanding awareness. [Talk about the Philadelphia Experiment during break]
19 NovA: Okay. Get ready. First we must explain further time "travel" because the two concepts are closely related. The first step is to artificially induce an electromagnetic field. This opens the door between dimensions of reality. Next, thoughts must be channelled by participant in order to access reality bonding channel. They must then focus the energy to the proper dimensional bridge. The electrons must be arranged in correct frequency wave. Then the triage must be sent through realm "curtain" in order to balance perceptions at all density levels.
19 NovA: Okay. Get ready. First we must explain further time "travel" because the two concepts are closely related. The first step is to artificially induce an electromagnetic field. This opens the door between dimensions of reality. Next, thoughts must be channelled by participant in order to access reality bonding channel. They must then focus the energy to the proper dimensional bridge. The electrons must be arranged in correct frequency wave. Then the triage must be sent through realm "curtain" in order to balance perceptions at all density levels.
19 NovA: 3rd density section "B" energy anomalies same as "poltergeist."
19 NovA: When there is excessive activity of this sort it leaves open channels or "windows" which allows all sorts of things to come through.
19 NovA: This "woman" is becoming quite popular isn't she?
19 NovA: The "Hag."
19 NovA: No, but government wants to use it as in "opportunity knocks." UFO per se was not staged. Guardian story was.
19 NovA: Saw UFO. Was part of "flap".
19 NovA: Open. But if so, will "flop".
19 NovA: Many reasons: 1. Visual effects will be inadequate and will have "glitches". 2. Real invasion may take place first. 3. Other events may intercede.
19 NovA: No. But "time" frame is, as of yet, undetermined.
24 NovA: "Heating up" of earth.
24 NovA: All waves in nature have a "contract" phase.
24 NovA: Absolutely don't let others distract you. You have suffered many attempts at distraction away from truth. Now follow some proclamations: Pause. All there is is lessons. This is one infinite school. There is no other reason for anything to exist. Even inanimate matter learns it is all an "Illusion." Each individual possesses all of creation within their minds. Now, contemplate for a moment. Each soul is all powerful and can create or destroy all existence if know how. You and us and all others are interconnected by our mutual possession of all there is. You may create alternative universes if you wish and dwell within. You are all a duplicate of the universe within which you dwell. Your mind represents all that exists. It is "fun" to see how much you can access.
26 NovA: Everything is interactive when it comes to the "collective mind."
26 NovA: V__ is more emotional like a "Gemini" lover. She gives better Reiki because she has this emotional power.
26 NovA: M__'s basement appears very dark. Candles or pinpoints of light. Words spoken in "ritual" fashion.
26 NovA: We are seeing scene you speak of in present "time". It is difficult to interpret as there seems to be an effort to "cloak" activities from others in a somewhat "sneaky' fashion. But, it appears to be an effort to influence events or cast "spells".
26 NovA: "The more the merrier."
26 NovA: Partly. The mark of Cain means the "jealousy factor" of change facilitated by Lizard takeover of earth's vibrational frequency. Knot on spine is physical residue of DNA restriction deliberately added by Lizards. See?
26 NovA: Yes. Exactly. You have been "doing your homework".
26 NovA: Yes. We are at "front line" of universe's natural system of balance. That is where one rises to before reaching total union of "The One". 6th level.
26 NovA: First: We don't "fight." Second, yes; it's nature as in meteorology and earth changes.
26 NovA: The "Lizzies" are the 4th level representatives of the forces of the darkness not the 6th level, and you are 3rd level representatives.
26 NovA: Orion in your "neighborhood."
26 NovA: 5th level is contemplation zone for both "sides".
26 NovA: Trying to convert you. Remember, Terry, your chronic depression represents a "battle" zone.
26 NovA: Now you are "fighting fire with fire."
26 NovA: "Bullshit!"
26 NovA: Open. For you to decide. Listen: Revelations follow. Now would be a good "time" for you folks to begin to reexamine some of the extremely popular "Earth Changes" prophecies. Why, you ask. Because, remember, you are third density beings, so real prophecies are being presented to you in terms you will understand, I.E. physical realm, I.E. Earth changes. This "may" be symbolism. Would most students of the subject understand if prophecies were told directly in fourth density terms?
26 NovA: 99.9 per cent would not understand that concept. Most are always looking for literal translations of data. Analogy is novice who attends art gallery, looks at abstract painting and says "I don't get it."
26 NovA: Some is okay, but, beware or else "California falls into the ocean" will always be interpreted as California falling into the ocean.
26 NovA: Whoa! You are getting "warm."
26 NovA: Or another possibility is that the physical cataclysms will occur only for those "left behind" on the remaining 3rd level density earth.
27 NovA: Complex; read "Bringers of the Dawn".
27 NovA: Check it. Your assertion. Fuel line clogged at bottom where "cc" should be. {This proved to be absolutely correct! A rubber cap was missing which led to the obstruction and LM was amazed.}
27 NovA: In tune, but your energies are low; it "takes two to tango".
1 DecA: Should sit quietly; she’s at a "sensitive" age.
1 DecA: Discarnate "gargoyles".
1 DecA: No one is "all-knowing" and seeing.
1 DecA: Energy flow and W__ "bush rattling." From remote location.
1 DecA: Cannot "should have" done anything.
1 DecA: Close. S__ "crumbling".
1 DecA: Getting progressively "spooked".
3 DecA: Maternal influences. Psychological anxiety. Mother daughter rivalry for male attention. Enough personal dilly dallys. Long message to follow. Pause: Ukraine explosion; chemical or nuclear. Hawaii crash; aviation, possibly involving military. More California seismic activity after 1st of year: San Diego, San Bernardino, North Bakersfield, Barstow: all are fracture points. Hollister, Palo Alto, Imperial, Ukiah, Eureka, Point Mendocino, Monterrey, Offshore San Luis Obispo, Capistrano, Carmel: these are all stress points of fracture in sequence. "Time" is indefinite. Expect gradual destruction of California economy as people begin mass exodus. Also, Shasta erupts; Lassen activity. Ocean floor begins to subside. Leave channel open and pause: Queen Elizabeth serious illness; blood related. Princess Diana suicide attempt. Gas explosions this winter in NE United States, Texas and other. Supernova and unusual weather all over. Memphis feels tremors. Minneapolis banking scandal relates to mysterious Nordic covenant. Evangelical sexual tryst exposed. Gold is discovered in California after one of the quakes. UFOs dramatic increase and Gulf Breeze gets swarmed, becomes massive "Mecca". Laura sees much more UFO activity. Huge wave of UFO activity. All manner and origins. Just you wait, it will give you chills and that feeling in the pit of your stomach. Many aliens will appear and we will be visible too. Think of it as a convention. All must awaken to this. It is happening right now. The whole populace will play individual roles according to their individual frequencies. This is only the beginning. Just you wait "Henry Higgins," just you wait!
3 DecA: As in an opportunity to affect whole universe. Picture cosmic playing of "Pomp and Circumstance" AKA "Hope and Glory."
3 DecA: That is difficult to answer because you have no understanding of "time".
3 DecA: Is it "fun" for you to live on earth?
3 DecA: “Time" does not exist.
5 DecA: All is one at base but different "branches".
5 DecA: A:TP is "wanderer". TP is "wanderer".
9 DecA: You gradually "awaken".
9 DecA: Biological, and we are telling plenty, you are not "hearing" because biological factors have temporarily pushed you back more into 3D.
10 DecA: Any star chart and Marciniak, Arcturas Channel, Orion literature and Us. We speak from "crest" of wave, now, where are we?
10 DecA: Wave is "crowded."
10 DecA: Yes. Write to her and tell her to call "Cassiopaea". Next stop is Leo.
10 DecA: Make the body go "boom boom." (Much laughter)
10 DecA: Taken by Lizard beings to cosmos in 4 D. "Lizzieland."
10 DecA: "God."
10 DecA: Prime Creator does not "lose" anything.
10 DecA: At some level, but there is "risk" to all things.
17 DecA: Always "Network". Networking is 4th Density STO concept seeping into 3rd density with upcoming realm border crossing.
17 DecA: Not in the sense you mean. All are "father" in some sense.
17 DecA: Bring D__ "up to speed."
23 DecA: Yes. DM has been "discombobulated".
23 DecA: The "bedroom" is not our specialty.
28 DecA: No. Pleiadians. That is "trendy" thus deceptive.
28 DecA: We cannot interfere to help, knowledge protects, ignorance endangers. You can help yourselves to gain knowledge, we can be the "conduit."
28 DecA: She will improve only if she chooses to. We cannot interfere, but she could always choose to explore her subconscious, but we must warn this will be a "tall order."
28 DecA: Be careful of "influences," you are easily influenced.
28 DecA: You must be a "Whippersnapper."
31 DecA: No Amos is "nuts." Crazy "genius." Breaks into files.
31 DecA: Eddie Page file "one."
31 DecA: Yes, starting at age three. Do you remember "ghost at corner window" at 3 yrs old?
31 DecA: He was a "Priority One Soul."
31 DecA: One who sacrifices life's pleasures to teach others. He was your teacher. You are lucky, M. He kept you from "trouble."
31 DecA: Check third most distant star in Cassiopaea and middle "belt" star in Orion, closest star in Leo. Welcome M to the board.
31 DecA: Two weeks ago felt "tingle."

How does this look? I added some formatting for readability, the quotes, and the questions with the answers.

@pecha ,

I think it looks great. I like the bolding of the quoted words. You could keep/add the links on the dates too if you like (as long as we have the internet if might be useful). I am working to provide the basic answers for now to save you some "time". I do see that different approaches may suit different people.

I mainly kept the date format with the month day from:

Cassiopaean Session Transcripts by date

The notes column is useful. Earlier I inserted notes in brackets within the answers column but a separate notes column is as good or even better. Earlier I had a note for the first "quotes" statement that you added so I think we have a similar approach.

Rather than make any additions to your spreadsheet I could save my input and add it here so you can use it as you like. There have been various issues like the "upside-down" quotes and now I am working on the sessions where @Laura quotes previous sessions (I call them the multi-session quotes sessions). These should not be included as part of a sequential listing so I have to manually keep any that were only generated in that session separate. I had hoped to complete my project sooner but since you have also been working on a way to contribute to this thread I don't want to slow you down. If it would help I can give you the linked answers from 1994 thru 2000 for now while I sort out the multi-sesson ones.

The sessions where multi-sessions occur are:

2012-07-22
2013-05-28
2014-08-16
2014-10-11
2014-12-06
2014-12-13
2017-03-25

Phew! This stuff reminds me of the crop circle communications.

-AFAIK nobody managed to decipher that stuff!

I think the C's might expect too much of our puny monkey brains.

It doesn't hurt to crunch it, though. Well.., it does, sort of, but the brain-burn, even if it leads nowhere, does one good I suspect.

Every now and again, pushing those same problem-solving connection machine muscles in some unrelated area, I find results in a flash of insight.

But right now, it all looks like word salad to me.

Who was at the board the night of the suggestion to sequence their quoted statements? Maybe it was a junk comment inspired by negative forces seeking to mislead..?

Is the nature of the quotation usage the same throughout the years? Is there a simple grammar utility to the quotes in recent (more reliable) transcripts? I just took a look through the latest transcript, and I couldn't see any reason to think there were any quoted words which didn't benefit from the mundane reasons one might put quotation marks around something; book titles and approximated meanings and such.

-That's just a thought I had which might be useful to tick off the list of possibilities before going too far down this rabbit hole.

It doesn't hurt to crunch it, though. Well.., it does, sort of, but the brain-burn, even if it leads nowhere, does one good I suspect.

Every now and again, pushing those same problem-solving connection machine muscles in some unrelated area, I find results in a flash of insight.

Who was at the board the night of the suggestion to sequence their quoted statements? Maybe it was a junk comment inspired by negative forces seeking to mislead..?

Is the nature of the quotation usage the same throughout the years? Is there a simple grammar utility to the quotes in recent (more reliable) transcripts? I just took a look through the latest transcript, and I couldn't see any reason to think there were any quoted words which didn't benefit from the mundane reasons one might put quotation marks around something; book titles and approximated meanings and such.

-That's just a thought I had which might be useful to tick off the list of possibilities before going too far down this rabbit hole.

@Woodsman,

It may be "time" to put a little salad dressing on the salad before we "toss" it? We are not done yet. Instead of a puzzle I think it is more like a "mosaic" that one needs to step back and look at all the pieces from a distance before the pattern emerges.

Is there a quick and easy short-cut? I don't think there is but let's just wait and see.

Ohhhhh. I get it!

It's simple, clever and very powerful...

Check it out:

Read through that list which dreamer put together and just try to not explode.

It's like "walking the pattern". I had to stop after just five or six text lines because it sparked up something which I didn't feel quite ready to deal with. (An exploding head, for one.)

Here's how it works, and it's so obvious you'll be nodding and finishing my sentences before you get to the end of this description:

If you're familiar with the transcripts, if you have read them back and forth and pondered them many times over the years, then they live in storage in your head because that's where you've put them, and not just put them, but wired a ton of connections to; in fact, they inform and shape nearly all of your operational thoughts and perceptions. -So you will notice as you scan over dreamer's compilation that every single one of those quoted words and short remarks is not just attached to a larger and well-studied thought pattern provided by the C's, but in fact "triggers" and "energizes" it. (See where I'm going? You do!) -Triggering and energizing a whole bunch of them in a sort of progressive, rapid fire order creates a cascade effect which has the power to ignite and transform your brain. Like a car engine turning over, maybe for the first time.

It's like Eiriu-Eolas but for your mind.

I wonder what happens if you do the two together?

I wonder if anybody can make it through to the end of that whole page fully engaged in the process without exploding into flames or zoning out?

Thanks for all the contributions to this task. What a great opportunity to review!

Something came to mind while reading through the quoted material. Wondering if we could look at them as loaded words (see definition below). Many of the words/phrases in quotes seem to invoke a past reference, or use, or sometimes an idiom/colloquialism requiring introspection of their use in the context it's being used. Not as cryptic as Fulcanelli and his green language, but a sort of code understandable to someone who is on the path, and may be an indicator to stop and ponder the quote "beyond its literal meaning".
To go back and review some of these transcripts with a focus on quoted material, seems to add another layer of meaning, as well as dispel some erroneous ideas that took root due to a lack of fully understanding the message first time around.

The Free Dictionary defines a loaded word as one “that carries additional emotional weight or significance—whether positive or negative—beyond its literal meaning.”

@pecha ,

I think it looks great. I like the bolding of the quoted words. You could keep/add the links on the dates too if you like (as long as we have the internet if might be useful). I am working to provide the basic answers for now to save you some "time". I do see that different approaches may suit different people.

I mainly kept the date format with the month day from:

Cassiopaean Session Transcripts by date

The notes column is useful. Earlier I inserted notes in brackets within the answers column but a separate notes column is as good or even better. Earlier I had a note for the first "quotes" statement that you added so I think we have a similar approach.

Rather than make any additions to your spreadsheet I could save my input and add it here so you can use it as you like. There have been various issues like the "upside-down" quotes and now I am working on the sessions where @Laura quotes previous sessions (I call them the multi-session quotes sessions). These should not be included as part of a sequential listing so I have to manually keep any that were only generated in that session separate. I had hoped to complete my project sooner but since you have also been working on a way to contribute to this thread I don't want to slow you down. If it would help I can give you the linked answers from 1994 thru 2000 for now while I sort out the multi-sesson ones.

The sessions where multi-sessions occur are:

2012-07-22
2013-05-28
2014-08-16
2014-10-11
2014-12-06
2014-12-13
2017-03-25

Yes! I'll add the links to the sessions on there for easier access.

If you'd like to provide the linked answers from your spreadsheet, it would be appreciated! Just earlier, I had to double-check my entries with a fine-toothed comb for the 1994 sheet and caught a few mistakes. I can also serve as a proof-reader/editor for the input that you share and will let you know if there's anything missed. I intend to go through each and every question/answer related to the quoted parts at some point.

Considering that the accuracy was around 70% truth (from a Cs session that I recall) and that some sessions were corrupted, it is reasonable to say that some of the quoted statements don't make enough sense to gather knowledge from. I guess the questions you ask won't be answered unless the quote statements are compiled. But even if the effort produced nothing "new", the exercise of going through the transcripts again and re-remembering certain passages I think is worth it.

Last edited:
In light of the recent March 13, 2021 session, I'd like to share an experience I had last night of a possible attack.

(Joe) So, when you asked in a previous session about your suffering...

(L) What suffering?

(Joe) In general at different times when you were suffering from different ailments or things... The response was that suffering was necessary to balance the knowledge that was given to the world, or words to that effect. The suffering was necessary as a result of spreading knowledge. I was wondering why that's necessary?

A: Balance.

Q: (Joe) Yeah, right. That's what they said last time. But... When someone works a lot to discover information and share it with the world, they've already suffered to acquire that knowledge. When they spread it, then they're in for another dose it seems.

(L) Is it the spreading that brings the additional suffering?

A: Yes. Think of something like Mouravieff's "General Law".

Q: (L) So in other words, if I just kept it to myself and I didn't create a stir, inciting others to struggle against the General Law, I wouldn't suffer so much?

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) If you think about it, knowledge and information is like light and truth. Darkness hates light and truth...

(L) Well, my sorrow for the lack of knowledge that others labor under exceeds my concern for my suffering, I think. I would rather do the suffering than to have others suffer. Perhaps I bite off more than I can chew, but so far, I have always thought it was worth it. Okay, anything else?

The night after I posted the spreadsheet above, I had trouble sleeping. Frequently I felt sensations of stinging pinpricks on my fingers and other parts of my body while laying in bed. And at the moment where I'd normally doze off into restful sleep, I would hear a blaring horn in my mind following feelings of anxiety and be completely awake. I'd also hear dark telepathic voices that I'd normally mental block, but were pretty active throughout that night and much harder to block. I'd be happy if I'd gotten even 2 or 3 hours of sleep throughout that ordeal! I hope to observe more tonight when I rest again and hope it's just a transient thing. I think we may be on to something with this quote conundrum!

I am not done with my organizing yet but from the responses I think if we go "slower" we may find that the review of the Cs "statements" can sink into our consciousness almost like a meditation. There are no short-cuts to learning but some methodologies could be useful.

As I have been trying to accurately organize the quotes I additionally review the surrounding questions and context out of shear curiosity.
I hope this will be useful to others who have this same curiosity. The Cs seem to say there is a "Universal" quest that we all can share.

Session 24 June 2000:
Q: (J) I don't know how far it is useful to ask questions about a business plan, but I did have a more general question: In what way can I best help Laura and Ark in their quest?

A: The "quest" is universal. We should clarify by adding that it is not limited to Ark and Laura.

In addition to meditation, there's this concept of semiotics that Laura talks about in her Wave series book 5/6 chapter 47: Semiotics and The Content Plane:

Excerpt from Laura's The Wave Book 5/6 Chapter 47: Semiotics and The Content Plane said:
Semiotics is the study of language or any other symbol system that conveys meaning. The Bible tells us that God spoke before all things, and in this way he created both heaven and earth. It was from the Divine Word that the Cosmos came into being.

One of the great themes of esoterica is that of the alphabet giver and namer of things. Adam is, of course, the one we think of when we think of the giving of names to things. In terms of the study of semiotics, the question is: did he name things based on what they were, in essence, or did he simply create a convention, and arbitrarily name them whatever appealed to him?

This is an important issue because conveying things in language is very much like the game in which one person whispers something to another, and on down a line of people, and at the end, the last person announces what was said, and it often bears no relationship whatsoever to the original statement. Being able to communicate the true meaning of something is of paramount importance not only in terms of the thing being said remaining as clear and undefiled as possible, but also in terms of the rapport between the speaker and the listener.

According to the Pythagoreans, the true language was mathematics, and sounds were simply a transformation of mathematical principles into an exchange medium. In this sense, the sound vibration of a word had a mathematical nature that could convey something much higher than just the ordinary understanding of the world as it applied to objects in our reality.

But this leads to a problem because there are many languages, and they utilize sounds in different ways, which then leads to the question of which language is the one that truly conveys the deepest, or widest meaning of a word?

The theories of semiotics propose that there are two levels, or planes of articulation. At the level of any given language, such as Greek, English, Chinese, or whatever, there is what they call the expression plane that consists of a lexicon, a phonology and syntax. In other words, the expression plane is the selection of words that belong to that language, the sounds that the selection of words produce, and the way they are arranged to convey meaning. That is the first plane. The second plane is called the content plane. This is the array of concepts that the language is capable of expressing. This last is rather important because, as we have all heard at least once in our lives, Eskimos have many words for snow while people who do not live in an environment where snow and ice are the dominant features, may only have one or two words for these phenomena.

So it is that the content plane of a language becomes crucial to what can be discussed in that language. Whatever a group of people experience the most becomes part of their awareness, and thus the content plane of their language is accordingly modified. In order for the sounds of speech to be meaningful, the words formed out of these sounds must have a meaning associated with them. In other words, the sounds relate to the content.

This brings us back to the example of the sea slug in which a kind of associative learning could take place when a mild shock was delivered with the puff of water. The slug learned to associate the puff with the shock and when the puff came alone, the slug withdrew. For the slug, the semiotic content of the puff of water was pain. Words are similarly learned. And, as we have also discussed, the pyramidal neurons in the Ammon’s horn gather the input of other sensory neurons and fire if two separate inputs arrive at the same time. Once fired, it is easier to fire by one of the two inputs that originally fired it, but not by another input. In this way, we also learn the meanings of words; we establish the content continuum of our understanding.

The content continuum represents the Universe or reality to which our words relate as we are capable of conceiving it. Thinking about this factor, we begin to get a glimmer of the idea that our ability to associate words, to derive deeper and broader or multilevel meaning from them in our process of understanding, is directly related to how we, ourselves, interact with the cosmos.

The words we use, individually and collectively, and the way we use them, are very deep clues to our perspective and comprehension of the Universe. Our words and the way we use them reveal the totality of our experiences – mental and physical and emotional – our sensations, perceptions, abstractions and so forth. Keeping in mind, of course, that no purely verbal system ever achieves total communication, how do you express in words the scent of a rose? We are always required to supplement words with helpers, which may include expressive gestures, or even producing a metaphoric example, or finding a basis of comparison to convey meaning. Nevertheless, in our reality, language and words are clearly divine, and are the rungs on which we may climb to the Stars.

As noted in the example of Eskimos and snow, there are experiences recognized by other cultures and capable of being expressed in their languages, which we neither recognize nor can we express. The same problem poses an even greater difficulty when we consider realms of pure thought, or the hyperdimensional reality in which our reality is embedded. In dreams we revert to using words in the universal language, a content continuum wherein the sound is still connected to the object it designates. This is a clue to the phonetic cabala, of which Fulcanelli speaks. This is also the language into which I was initiated by the Cassiopaeans.

As the Cs dropped word clues and encouraged me to search for the mosaic meaning, I discovered many amazing things.
At one point, I stumbled on a little book by a gentleman named Abraham Abehsera. He points out that there seem to be two universal dictionaries in which words from all languages are grouped according to their meanings (synonyms) and sounds (homonyms). That is to say, whenever the same or a similar sound is given to different objects in two or more languages, a precise relationship between these objects is being indicated by the Universal language. He theorized that the sum total of languages forms a puzzle in which the image – the true meaning – may only be recovered through reassembling words having the same sound.

The cryptic nature of grouped quoted statements prove to be difficult to derive meaning from unless we discover the mosaic meaning behind them, which requires looking beyond what the words mean in a dictionary sense. In a way, by removing the limiters that tie us to forming concepts and meanings from the statements, we must also reign in pattern recognition lest it runs amok. That's where meditation can come in and ease things up.

All quotes:

"rules" "pets" "tell" "Bringers of the Dawn" "visa" "miracles" "mark" "native Americans" "white" "entrapped" "thousand year period." "planet" "knowledge" "knowings" "miracles" "the hard way." "good no ritual" "slower." "with" "superior" "zapped" "Cassiopaea calling." "camp" "Shocker" "time" "caused" "alpha" "level" "suffering" "MUFON" "Majestic" "go" "taps" "ears." "aided" "threat." "Antichrist" "nobody." "hot bed" "travel" "curtain" "B" "poltergeist." "windows" "woman" "Hag." "opportunity knocks." "flap" "flop" "glitches" "time" "Heating up" "contract" "Illusion." "fun" "collective mind." "Gemini" "ritual" "time" "cloak" "sneaky' "spells" "The more the merrier." "jealousy factor" "doing your homework" "front line" "The One" "fight." "Lizzies" "neighborhood." "sides" "battle" "fighting fire with fire." "Bullshit!" "time" "Earth Changes" "may" "I don't get it." "California falls into the ocean" "warm." "left behind" "Bringers of the Dawn" "cc" "takes two to tango" "sensitive" "gargoyles" "all-knowing" "bush rattling." "should have" "crumbling" "spooked" "Time" "Mecca" "Henry Higgins," "Pomp and Circumstance" "Hope and Glory." "time" "fun" "Time" "branches" "wanderer" "awaken" "hearing" "crest" "crowded." "Cassiopaea" "boom boom." "Lizzieland." "God." "lose" "risk" "Network" "father" "up to speed." "discombobulated" "bedroom" "trendy" "conduit." "tall order." "influences," "Whippersnapper." "nuts." "genius." "one." "ghost at corner window" "Priority One Soul." "trouble." "belt" "tingle." "way" "stiff upper lip" "comfort zone" "Bringers of the Dawn" "do" "acceptance" "Two G's." "Orphanage." "orders." "resident." "Thump." "step by step process." "union." "draw on our energy." "effortless" "born" "time." "up" "awake" "years." "Time" "on" "see" "Lizzie" "eat." "The fallen Angel." "Brotherhood" "do" "letting go" "Millenium." "time." "when a human looks at a rodent, they notice that they are excessively furry." "comparing notes" "help" "God" "Everything," "desert." "antichrist" "losing" "close" "close" "agents" "breakthrough," "business" "deal." "future," "illumination" "forever." "boogie" "bleedthroughs" "bug" "Earthshaking" "let it flow." "Past, Present and Future." "see" "hear" "wild one" "food" "filet mignon." "visiting" "turncoat." "Time is ongoing." "breaking up" "bug" "alien" "stay tuned." "before?" "again" "try" "future" "individual" "Go with it!" "milestone" "contacted" "Que sera, sera!" "milestone," "The Cassiopaeans said this, the Cassiopaeans said that." "woe." "expunging" "Used to" "here and now!" "Link-up." "Ufologists" "Lost Traveller" "demonic" "hold back" "holocaust" "Jewish" "religions." "Buttonhole" "put your money where your mouth is," "past." "nerve." "spies." "Double verification." "meets the eye." "light." "Free will." "strange" "curtain breach." "wishful thinking" "Raise," "Cassiopaea." "Nordic." "small potatoes." "time." "higher levels" "led by the hand." "Gas planet." "chasing rainbows" "time." "teaching." "good night, Gracie." "brain cells," "hooked" "Karnak the Magnificent" "Man" "when" "When" "Hello" "opened" "tornado." "go under" "excuse" "of" "earth changes." "reflection," "rings a bell." "lost souls." "nearer" "arranged" "hieroglyphics" "thought plane" "cross" "flow." "get attached" "dealt with." "agent" "agent" "future" "symptoms," "online" "quotes." "higher" "time" "vacation." "slowly." "Take" "take" "go with the flow." "traffic" "freezes" "dig up" "plane." "Point" "refresher" "locked up" "push" "T" "slag." "good reading." "Puzzle pieces." "spa." "after seven," "refresher course" "touting" "significance" "window." "twin" "hangaround," "Different strokes for different folks." "code." "reload with current aural pattern." "where you are that matters, it is who and or what you are that counts." "good job" "flow" "dream your life away." "the whole picture." "preview" "unglued." "push" "perks" "to the four winds." "handles." "tunnel vision" "capitol" "shocker?" "symptoms?" "big time!" "root." "transiting from 4th to 3rd." "explosion" "hit upon" "centerstage" "other" "night!" "touch the borderline" "what does one do when one reaches fourth density reality with only third density training and experience?" "unified field theory." "filling in the blanks," "Can of Worms." "gravitons." "warmer." "our." "Foundation," "technology." "time." "gut feelings," "The Emperor is wearing new clothes." "colder." "halo." "rushing it" "chakras" "psychic" "can of worms." "chakra." "time" "fly" "if," "calling" "buy out." "disappear!" "truth," "broken." "take-over," "abreast." "a watched pot never boils!" "window faller." "run its course," "icky" "Is Cherie's level of development relative to others present, greater or lesser," "Strangers Among Us." "Walk-Ins." "Is it safe to have observers," "Networking," "torments" "Strobe" "UFOs" "rather interesting" "a little bit of knowledge is no knowledge at all." "took you to pieces," "abduction." "this is not correct" "that is not correct," "frozen" "zero time" "ships" "fracturing" "putting you out of commission" "Would you please explain Einstein's theory of relativity to me today." "What is synchronicity" "Back to itself." "Because we don't know. "Well, we don't know what happens because we have never been there!" "speed." "There is no such thing as time." "Oh, really? But I want to know what it is." "But I just told you there is no such thing. Time does not exist. It is not real in any form, in any frame of reference, in any form of reality, any level of density. It simply does not exist." "Oh, that's interesting. Now, again, what is this time?" "time" "clue." "Look" "personality type?" "UFO?" "craft" "nuts and bolts." "crash." "that!" "government?" "Frequency" "silver thread." "races" "Do some individuals of other races besides the Negro race have high levels of that hormone?" "I" "leave" "Did that rainbow spill onto the mountain?" "me" "Was one of these conflicting energies or thought centers me?" "pick on Laura night." "Spirit attachment," "significant" "important" "significant" "dire straits," "cosmic wheel?" "Mankato" "detrimental." "why would such a compound such as this be even remotely available to the average individual in your environment, when other compounds that are KNOWN to produce various chemical reactions that would be beneficial are NOT available. "getting the word out" "the Lord will provide." "Photon Belt," "alien?" "Grays," "aliens," "pecking order" "Home" "love," "vehicle" "get stuck in the mud" "Till the soil?" "channel!" "cult thought patterns." "heaven." Heaven" "Heavenworth!" "keep your mouth shut," "feeding." "means" "God Force" "down" "government" "Quorum," "Celtic," "Northern Peoples." "lifted" "kahoots?" "kahoots" "Batman" "Batman" "Prime Creator." "seen through a veil." "galaxy" "alien" "worlds" "satellites." "Orion" "god" "Lemuria," "planted," "Planted" "Native Americans." "truth" "forces of darkness," "breeding ground" "master race." "home," "advance party" "veil" "races" "Opal" "Zero time transfer." "Bahrain." "secret" "U.S. Navy is status 2" "Cooperation Agency" "brought under classified management." "classifications" "faked" "conduit." "A ton of bricks" "reprogrammed for service" "Matrix Material" "Robots" "hospital visit." "time" "leading" "Checking" "bases." "territory" "blip" "happening" "go." "time" "skipping" "Matrix," "Nordic" "shoot from the hip." "fact" "all intensive ooze" "unified entity realm," "solar return," "astal projection" "the silver cord" "in the works" "time" "rules" "live," "Trap" "crumbs" "call it in" "Panic," "a phone call away," "impression," "You can lead a horse to water..." "I want to be published, please help me get it done!!!" "circular file." "cut of the action." "fluid" "flow" "files." "secret" "X-Files" "to secede?" "snipes" "to heart," "mission." "special powers" "surreal," "planet." "wane" "station," "worker" "same" "Push buttons" "third party" "packages." "cause" "grooving into," "scientific" "physical" "You once had a more open mind, Michael, what happened?" "20 questions?" "phase" "Oh well, that's life" "blast." "leave no stone unturned!!" "automatic pilot" "kiddie gang." "shoes" "home" "Correctness" "frame" "You never know what there is to be learned when you inquire with innocence and freedom from supposition." "heat things up." "stuff." "self-styled" "Dead Dudes" "essence" "God," "course" "locator probe" "Ghosts" "blue thing" "Quan" "solidifies" "short circuiting what would ordinarily be utterly spectacular psychic and mental abilities. "interferences began." "ordinary" "bandaid" "fuel supply" "falling down on the job," "beat around the bush," "soon?" "ill advised." "time?" "moving on?" "firsts?" "everyone" "on" "be all and end all?" "Oh my, oh my, there is going to be three hours of a lot of big bangs, oh my!!" "research." "future!" "angels," "damn" "special service" "beige beret." "She" "Ann Landers," "choreograph" "time" "on your toes" "35" "give us a call!" "guys." "grill." "rotisserie" "walk in the door" "bounty?" "window fallers." "EM wave bursts along frequency border variation." "mechanics" "dimension" "torn," "work" "chupacabras" "dream you up." "figments" "God" "shaman," "hero," "blade runner?" "time" "adjusting." "time" "dead," "zero time?!" "hard" "stature or professionalism" "images," "getting your point across," "organized." "cool," "hand." "time" "Megatrends." "spare time," "explode." "Lizzies" "unwatched." "good idea?" "stuff like that!" "tuned in." "two way street." "net" "time" "personal data night?" "proof" "time" "long did it take you?" "millions of others?" "sound" "barrier" "situations" "ages" "higher mind" "bikers" "search for extra terrestrial intelligence," "subject" "searching," "point" "get lost," "schedule," "see" "voice," "sit back" "Buying your friendship." "canned" "people" "Outlaws," "Agent SV." "unaffected" "You will know not the day, nor the hour." "past" "man made" "realm border" "weak link," "cheat!" "desperate" "softie." "cut him loose" "superhypnotherapist." "Remember the Brockinton!" "step out of the way" "to." "foisted." "rest of the path." "portal." "army" "portals." "spinning one's wheels," "robots," "see" "muddying" the water," "uses." "environment" "underground race" "reeducation," "preparation committee." "law" "you," "fair" "has to be" "special, chosen, or protected." "trying" "chose" "memory" "give him a little bit." "bring up," "lyin'" "black hole," "leads," "drugs are bad," "nuts and bolts" "mother" "secret government." "fun!" "papers," "everything else" "Now" "out to lunch." "eccentricities...." "time" "Dreadful is subjective." "deadly illusion" "Queens of Satan," "feelings" "attack" "preaching," "this is what was given to me, it is up to you to decide for yourself whether or not you are comfortable with accepting it, or not." "cares" "cheerleading squad" "out to lunch." "Andalusian" "race" "Give to Caesar that which is Caesars." "everything in such darkness and gloom, etc." "dig" "bottom line" "Noah" "God." "The Great Equalizer!" "changes" "power" "spin" "timelessness," "Earth" "level playing field," "Alice through the looking glass." "conduit." "zero time" "Philadelphia Experiment." "Jarrah." "collector" "skip over" "marry" "stuff" "use" "mesh." "anti-balloon" "get it" "third grade," "link." "testing" "point blank" "road map?," "Greys" "Lizard" "Passion" "free," "leap," "buckets" "dominion" "the good," "importaltent!" "Feel" "Time" "blown away" "Level One" "answers" "mishmash." "twin sun" "jumping the gun." "dark" "Brown stars?" "brown" "brown" "brown." "come and go?" "End." "Noah" "atom?" "biorhythms." "it just ran out." "Ark," "No-No." "black" "White?" "discover" "stuff." "all" "miss," "loss" "Don't want to scare Grandma Sally Bible Thumper/Stockmarket Investor!" "set in it's ways," "angle" "Sell one's self, as if a commodity!! "Gainesville," "time." "fun" "Greenbaum" "go off" "malfunction," "time" "laps" "loaded." "Sent" "sideline." "sponge." "terminal," "cycles" "all the time." "practices," "dumps" "Antareans." "The Master Race" "Hypoglycemia" "buzz word," "do the book," "Internet," "have served their purpose well," "therapists" "one" "undertow" "Project Awaken." "Slant," "the concept, stupid." "Its the economy, stupid." "tunnels," "no tunnels" "hit home." "ought" "media scanning," "Enterprise Florida." "authority." "who she is," "the walls now have ears." "passing out." "hereafter." "time" "Go with the flow" "spread her self too thin." "steady as she goes." "thought center, spirit center and physical center," "initiation." "cloud" "Hooks" "Greenbaumed." "fifties." "spooking" "met" "Antareans" "patsy." "Greenbaum method" "control." "Greenbaumed," "acting up." "Antareans," "experimental" "the peanut gallery," "left," "leaves." "work" "fine tuning." "glitch," "fly off the handle." "bought and paid for." "007" "bounce" "homing" "see what they were made of" "read" "drone" "bounce" "agent provocateur." "of the third eye." "Aryan." "bi-density." "visit" "regenerate." "equal ease," "Martians" "had." "Stupid is as stupid does." "good guys" "government" "New Reality 101." "interwoven" "questor of hidden knowledge" "set aside." "dead end." "extra dimensions?" "selective," "variable." "dimension" "Selective" "crop circles," "trying," "room" "crack" "times." "fake" "missing link" "hit" "cloaking" "Electra" "cell" "Primeco." "Snake eyes" "prime rib?" "Primary." "picked" "Prime Directive?" "Prime time?" "closed" "looking for love" "punishment" "thief in the night." "world-wide" "point A and point B." "time?" "into what and what," "from what and to what." "shoes," "in tune," "time." "living" "dead." "state," "Warp" "move heaven and earth" "hide," "have" "every damn dime." "Apparitions" "source" "bunch of people are running around and buying silly rocks." "apparition," "label?" "week or so?" "I'm always stressed." "This too, shall pass." "steer clear" "bad" "see" "wish list," "step back," "Mom" "under" "find" "in" "through" "deep end." "Knee or gee." "Source" "true" "left field." "Third Dimensional" "atrophy." "aether" "states" "true" "history," "friends" "alternate universe." "grey" "you ARE in over your heads." "What do you mean by that?" "right" "left" "give it a rest." "later." "what's the update guys?" "settlement bin." "suspect" "foot the bill," "time" "home front," "blueprint." "shyness." "needed." "the signs." "open the wrong doors." "visitor." "secret government?" "head for the hills," "when" "4th" "Eternity" "concentrate" "Falls apart," "opens up!" "supernatural" "paranormal," "wicked" "Amusement" "no?" "borrowed." "union with the one." "tap" "feel" "747?" "future." "they are being bought to make sure that they are not not bought." "in for more" "typical" "time" "future," "they" "secret world government" "subterfuge." "get around." "tone" "euphoric" "zap" "agencies" "hit" "time." "predestined." "long walk," "opened a new door?" "look back," "unfold in front" "threshold" "door," "resources." "harvest." "nippy" "HAARP" "order on the surface of the planet" "time" "wider" "drift" "mutes" "through" "Zero" "unified" "transmission purposes." "stars." "Noah Syndrome" "black holes," "binder" "fuel," "life blood" "density" "discovery" "Jump, Jamp, Jimp." "lotto." "enhance" "window" "ground" "tapped," "a" "free" "conductor." "exciting" "tube," "hollow" "no," "you" "legitimate," "earthshaking," "element of." "spin" "Heaven's Gate." "leap" "at the door." "affected." "time tracked." "struggle," "challenge," "poisons" "still" "stops" "started." "The Nation of the Third Eye." "running" "power mad clique?" "Haste makes waste." "leap into it," "find my lawyer." "Stay tuned, fasten your seatbelts," "new information," "origin" "sickness unto death." "cold feet," "Drove home the reality." "Gaugin." "sect" "beech." "act against them," "acting against." "they." "They" "head it off," "quantum" "Hello." "travel." "ripple" "basic" "stuff" "union with the One." "Percy" "fit in." "filling up" "whole shooting match," "they" "future." "If you knew, you would die of shock." "Celts." "Celts, Druids," "Native Americans," "Divine guidance." "Celts" "trauma" "Celt" "brilliant." "smoke screen" "warmer." "monoatomic gold." "present" "date" "future." "absoluteness of non-being?" "rail" "railgun." "glue" "time," "state." "modern day" "3/5 principle" "Old makes new again." "time sequence?" "they?" "right and wrong." "track." "as a team," "hard" "think!" "never?" "think." "thinking otherwise." "not suitable." "nickel." "filter down?" "comes back around?" "Earth." "the moment?" "go crazy." "Roswell Incident." "punch." "strings" "whitewash." "Corona?" Ranier?" "at the door..." "enlightened," "illumened!!" "abel" "bugged" "hauntings." "singing the right tune." "time" "blockbuster" "Concern" "intrigue" "bugging" "rolling." "points" "knight," "keys?" "Key" "conscripted." "conscript." "Jack" "Cecil." "pick their brains" "Shoot." "bars" "flip/flop." "surgical approach," "Agents wear many hats!" "time" "time machine." "privately and quietly?" "the facts of life." "Laura, a great big rock is about to fall on your head," "okay, now moving right along, about the Emerald tablets..." "time" "out there" "blown out of proportion." "tree of life." "The Rosy Cross?" "so screwy." "convenient." "the dots." "destiny!" "nagging" "missing points," "If one has the will of a Lion, one does not have the fate of a mouse!" "I am become ONE... Creator of worlds." "look in the mirror." "mother of preparation," "look," "mushiness." "a bad way," "secure," "to initiate." "Eternal flame" "many beautiful and amazing things," "leaflets..." "hit the jackpot" "Atlantean" "underground." "picked on" "warmer." "Stalinized." "Stalinized" "L Plasmodic benten." "outgrow" "earth shaking" "historical records" "now." "faster," "ark," "comfortable." "final" "good and evil..." "reinforcements" "guides." "not nice," "time" "flap" "Lucid" "Bringers of the Dawn," "cave person" "core" "grapes of wrath," "the lock." "chuck" "lead you by the hand," "short-cut" "haste makes waste." "up to the minute." "payback." "pass the baton?" "puncture points." "ground" "wind." "strands" "El Nino" "Anna" "askew." "corruption and shenanigans" "something will happen," "feather in the cap?" "Usually threes" "bigger picture." "911" "screw up." "Brain Drain" "gain" "Faraplex" "computer nerd" "subjects" "times." "yet." "drawn," "drawing" "before we get to that." "heat up," "burners." "Safety" "drawn," "nice weather?" "play your cards right." "military" "negative forces." "past." "From whence cometh, is seen that which knows no limitation." "crazy" "sell oneself," "to the bottom" "torn." "time," "higher" "good influences," "bad influences," "time" "everything" "fast track," "battle" "awareness mode." "glitches." "chain of command." "general terms." "blanket coverage" "get away" "forgotten" "up to par!!" "daydreaming" "be on your toes" "senses," "on the level." "second nature." "warmer." "dogs." "is it safe," "when opportunity knocks." "side trips." "camera-ready." "sensitive," "instabilities." "Unified Field Theory." "time" "wears the pants." "of her discontent." "time" "track." "fit them in." "pest." "squeaky wheels?" "bull by the horns." "trailblazer." "tossing caution to the four winds" "us," "Frames of reference." "actor on the stage" "play" "Enterprise Florida." "graduation." "dreamstate," "wild goose chase." "go it alone" "stay on top" "slack off" "sweeter" "door-opener" "tracking." "recharging, my dear." "track." "by the hand." "time" "Zapper" "cycling" "Menopause" "mainstream" "establishment" "place" "click" "antibiotic" "time." "slide" "sliding" "chain?" "probabilities," "Laura, my dear, you can effectively crush those bastards if you follow the following steps..." "road well travelled." "picket fence." "did it work?" "bucking." "sheets of rain." "kelly" "execute" "execute." "prove" "day "proof" "all possible opportunities." "time" "filling D***'s mind with mush." "next to nothing?" "Renaissance." "on the trail." "on the trail of..." "Casablanca" "handl" "fine line" "What are the geographic coordinates of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization?" "time for you" "cranium is swollen" "big bang" "Light ache." "archives" "light" "ordinary?" "sphere" "time machine." "time" "Gods of Eden." "killed" "Third Reich." "Orkin." "main danger" "net" "written in stone?" "key" "barbeque," "grill" "dates," "to the table" "Treasure" "spinster in waiting." "settled?" "quit" "profiles." "work" "sick?" "in." "mother star," "brown" "felt" "realm?" "plug in?" "melted" "front row seat," "goblins" "freak weather patterns." "heating up" "El Nino, La Nina," "Zetas" "flow." "scatter pattern," "wobble" "fire" "Crosshairs" "program." "Consortium," "Like" "destruction" "69." "where do I go from here?" "And why are all these things being pushed onto me?" "Russian" "jumping off." "blanket." "top three." "Alice likes to go through the looking glass" "increased" "let the cat out of the bag," "nation." "ahead!" "friends" "time to time" "the whole thing." "trial run," "Native Americans" "food for thought." "there." "veil remains unbroken." "colonists?" "deal with it," "bigger picture." "live?" "fair?" "good experiences are acceptable. "taught" "living in the doorway." "off-center" "pentagon" "Jesus Christ Superstar," "espionage." "space brothers." "code" "True" "Vajra Soul" "light in the loafers." "economic collapse" "stroking." "homework" "time" "plug" "Dark Ages. "Aryan" "put together." "Aliens?" "bedazzled" "information superhighway," "spill their guts" "shaky" "b." "S" "Experiment." "Project" "zero time," "Atkins" "Mississippi Mud" "bleedthrough." "dead end" "bounce effect." "insight." "fizzled" "El legato." "new" "discoveries" "gravity" "wave" "Whats" "Whens." "sleep" "recovery mode" "time." "The Dark Ages." "islands of survival," "foot." "purer." "body?" "loving being" "nothingness," "Everyday life" "departed" "seen" "is not your time yet." "departed," "left behind." "bending" "Noah Syndrome." "killing of one’s self slowly," "Giving" "gives" "Enlightened" "soulless." "space" "hard" "grain." "as," "What?!?" "thinking cap" "evolution." "see your reflection shine!" "problems" "bump it up" "clue" "time" "who" "new" "wrong" "twist" "want" "redtape." "fine tuning." "natural." "speckling" "Abandonment." "alright?" "shape" "electra complex" "loved" "slipping" "music to your ears." "time?" "thousand points of light," "food for thought" "job." "Hoodlums" "10" "floating factor." "time," "dimension" "dimension" "alien central." "popular" "objective," "units" "Quantum" "get off." "out there." "out there." "Knowings" "knowings!!!!!!!" "now" "skewred," "core." "high." "Ducherme." "Millennial" "know too much?" "quit messing around in Europe." "laugh" "psychic effects." "present time." "Biohazard" "Kindergarten, ??!?" "quiet chair." "Poles" "steer." "soul mates," "coworker." "a tender stage" "your plans," "plans" "Drachomonoids," "spring forth" "hole" ""wormhole" "breakdown." "wheat from the chaff." "pure." "people" "playboy channel" "do not move." "fame and fortune," "military intelligence network," "government" "Berkeley." "farm?" "bear." "Orlando." "1999" "children?" "objects?" "vacuum" "jump start" "dirty snowballs," "Millennium Group" "keep on" "nickel?" "tail" "get out?" "hold the mustard" "carried away," "deprogram," "body slam" "poppycock," "They" "schedule," "disaster," "schedule," "sit back and enjoy the show." "years." "broken up" "definitions" "proving" "matter" "half-life" "you take the high road, I'll take the low road, and I'll be in Scotland before ye." "meaning" "phantom" "Love and Light." "UFO community." "keepers of the castle," "Green" "plan." "monsters." "people" "floor number 4." "you know what hits the fan," "blown away" "dudes" "you could have this." "modern man" "jump in." "Look how much fun this is! Want to try it?!? Oops, sorry, we forgot to tell you, you cannot go back!" "feeling this oneness." "eats" "pitter patter of juvenile feet." "Kaahuna," "comment " "doomsday" "Just you wait, Henry Higgins, just you wait!!" "fruitloop." "on the way?" "lighten up." "35 years ago?" "back" "you is de bad guys." "group" "interesting." "land mark" "what does it mean?" "beneaths." "fan" "fanatic." "showman's" "illegally." "time," "glue which binds all aspects of reality, physical and ethereal. Nothing would exist without consciousness to perceive it. Classical physics assumes, among other things, that consciousness and "the brain" "personal communication." "geometria? If one so desires. "god." "attitude." "play" "copyright?" "good trance channel" "godsparks?" "love connection." "hit." "g-force" "turf." "ordinary," "eddy." "perfect." "see" "see" "buffs." "training maneuver" "Military-Industrial Complex 101." "not anything more to it than that," "M-IC," "peacetime." "out there, " "over there." "Montaukee" "time" "Biblical sense." "opportunistic" "under the gun." "will not be drained, the attack will not succeed." "crapshoot." "rape." "desires," "imminent" "future" "crazy" "questionable" "government" "free" "free." "nervous breakdown," "on track," "something" "forces." "Heim." "companion star" "warming." "warm." "call." "Nefilim." "conquest." "name their price. "the American way." "fingers in the pie." "Star Trek" "Philadelphia Experiment" "critical mass" "chooses." "the dice." "gall." "winds," "Stone" "a higher source." "spinning," "stone" "centre." "bloom." "model." "Retire them." "signature" "just Russians." "punch" "apples and oranges" "you take the high road and I'll take the low road..." "RAAF recovers flying disk in Roswell region." "proof" "winds," "love and light" "Small cap" "time" "quest" "old days?" "cold feet." "get in" "tech" "biotech," "feel" "diamond in the rough," "bad guys." "Lizards." "stepped into" "year" "Zebulon." "Little Red Riding Hood." "bug" "B." "crash in the vicinity" "bloodline" "left" "doodoo" "soul unit" "trick" "All in due time, my pretty, all in due time." "Alice through the looking glass." "alternate?" "up the ante" "negative" "master race" "trial run" "East New York" "bounce back" "here" "ball" "jump in" "too soon?" "scientists" "dimensional shutdown of vortex process." "but." "time portal opening." "let in." "anticipation" "time?" "time" "get it." "treated" "low yield" "dumping" "dumper," "dumpees." "Time to move on." "company." "free spirit," "Coil failure." "motor" "larger." "Happens" "becomes." "get it" "downloading" "Turn the other cheek," "If you ignore it, it will go away." "Miles to go before you sleep." "in concert," "Walls of Jericho." "Ring." "playing" "events." "Goodnight Ladies," "lost" "retrieved" "thinking" "utilization?" "generates" "precedes" "appropriately tuned" "downloads" "alien" "wise as serpents and gentle as doves." "energy" "attack school" "tradition "worlds" "Frank" "Fall." "worlds" "notes." "Biblical Gloss." "organic" "failures." "souled" "growing" "units" "withdrawal" "food" "second death." "drain" "feminine" "Thou, I Love." "outbreath" "God" "produced in effect" "soul qualities" "sexual center" "seated" "magnetized." "External" "seating" "cross conceptualization" "another" "connectors" "food for the moon" "spectrum" "drone" "represent." "depths" "yes, the ancestors are also the future selves." "caution." "fondler." "realms" "laughter." "transduce" "strangeness." "hardware" "can it be true?" "history" "Jewish question." "impressions" "real." "human" "allowed" "Master." "attacks" "group" "help" "butterflies and hurricanes." "host" "good guys." "symbols" "concern" "projection?" "probe." "burn." "spot" "create" "no harm done." "abductees" "grays." "grays." "grow" "souls" "potentially fully souled, individual is likely to encounter and interact more with other souled humans. "holographic" "bi-density." "manufacture" "stumble" "nano?" "universe" "interpretation" "code." "control." "clustering." "past." "Future." "vital" "get" "psychic" "states." "being around" "earth bound" "remote view" "Illuminati" "see" "draw the "sword from the stone." "Bombs" "nuclear." "natural bombs." "pulses." "natural" "sculpted" "shaped" "deep cover" "Man behind the curtain." "direct hit." "reaction machine." "Produce" "bodyguard?" "Maverick" "felt" "wall outlet," "lifestyle" "brother" "false" "Moses" "contending with the angel" "Kore?" "Helen." "Dragon Slayers." "helped." "brainchild." "make a mark" "deep." "soft" "conspiracy" "urge." "cult." "Mass dreams of the future" "natural" " No dice!" "see" "power" "interesting" "without" "within" "evil" "evildoers" "homey" "horse's" "nature" "right time." "here" "scare" "rapture special." "buys" "reminder." "conductors" "shaped" "invert." "expressed." "responses." "die" "containers" "Osama special." "neocons" "plan." "enhancements." "in on it" "bearer of bad tidings." "plan." "hit," "local conduit." "practicing" "dissolve." "battle." "practice." "veil" "manipulated" "battles." "what you could get" "fit." "blood" "Abrahamic" "needed" "useful idiot." "attack." "spend." "payoff." "supervisors" "film" "unite" "What profiteth it for a man to own the world when he loses his soul?" "if you lock yourself in the old way, when the old way ends, it will take you with it into the pit." "program." "evil foods." "knowing" "next stop." "martial arts" "techniques" "in advance." "giving all" "magnetized." "essence" "market man" "Jesus" "good guys." "lady fair." "building the castle” "battle energy" "grail" "bower" "family" "own man" "M" "O" "repairs" "warning system." "come in" "in" "in residence." "neighbors" "clean." "princess in the tower" "the son" "thing" "spook" "nature" "divine stuff" "loves to be loved" "crime of opportunity" "other" "military families?" "Pyro" "center of the sphere" "things happen" "shape" "critters." "experiences." "secrets" "true religion?" "smashing" "out there" "yours." "Beamed" "Faraday cage" "righteous anger." "they" "exit" "post cataclysmic" "heaven" "Paleochristianity" "fall" "Christ" "short" "fall" "hell on earth" "work" "Rolfed" "pet" "Cheddar" "free time" "rehabilitated" "rehabilitate cows" "citizens." "you" "day" "time" "waves" "seed" "power breathing" "Diet Coke" "growth of knowledge" "real" "distractable" "conference center." "travel" "real" "Who did it?" "agents." "Prayer of the Soul." "voice" "to secede?" "snipes" "to heart," "mission." "the blood." "maze dance" "cleansing" "bridge" "field" "conduit" "travel" "blood" "connected" "dancers" "elite" "fizzled" "noise" "open" "elite" "triple bad day" "being" "souled" "Prayer of the Soul" "meet" "you in the future" "rewrite" "time" "time" "soul ability" "chatting" "out of Africa" "out of Asia" "circle people" "Drones." "works" "all" "others" "receivership capability" "widow's mite" "psychic" "any old psychic" "frequency" "traditions" "master." "masters" "elders" "ouija" "junk" "get it" "in the beginning..." "name" "fly" "light" "take the plunge" "bait" "others" "tracks" "karma" "taken out" "collateral damage." "rules" "general" "Get a handle on things!" "effect?" "interesting" "Spellbinders." "Catcher in the Rye." "getting smarter!" "evil" "mark of the beast." "lake of fire" "rise up with wings as eagles" "emotion" "failure" "Climategate" "5D city on a hill" "time" "Anglo-Saxon" "cryptogeographic" "Operators and Things" "homing device" "love bite" "trade" "fell for" "little" "Them" "hard wired" "movement" "womb" "penance" "Guest" "cutoff" "jerk" "devil" "handled" "Jesus story" "warming" "opening up" "ground" "weigh" "His eye is on the sparrow." "revelations" "invasion" "hit" "X" "accidental" "alien" "big raindrops" "rocket launch" "rocket launch" "wild fed" "field" "receivership capacity" "toast" "new" "they" "cosmic" "spiritual" "unspiritual" "tends" "fanatical" "cared" "soul potential" "schizophrenics" "see" "fell" "eat" "plastic" "cozy home" "reruns" "stepped out" "opening up" "chemtrails" "out there" "over there." "the gods" "open up" "Greenbaum programming" "infuse" "relationship" "end" "treats" "time lock" "outside" "covered" "homework" "friends!" "new" "directed" "be prepared" "chalice like" "actors proponents" "actors scenario" "packed truths" "sheets of rain" "in charge" "wrong foundation" "neurons" "father" "cold" "wreckage" "okay" "advisors" "interpretors" "reality creating" "space" "born psychopath" "unzipping" "pure" "higher" "random" "set" "instant" "got around!" "mission" "part of the package." "works" "attacks" "needful things" "diagnose" "stuck" "parts" "family tribe" "talk them through" "appear" "without" "create within" "time" "homies" "get it" "we are you in the future" "tune in" "chat" "guests" "reset" "reset" "buying a bunch of toilet paper" "gesture" "land" "the writing exercises!" "Allies" "power" "sign." "alarm" "Day After Tomorrow" "time" "nature of things" "nature of things" "victim" "adamic" "preadamic" "Roman" "from or in Rome" "Roman" "emperors" "hears" "signature" "signature" "unity of purpose." "soul" "flow" "hit" "made up" "receivership capability," "homeopathic medicaments" "open up" "explosion" "awakening" "auto-spirit release" "remote viewing" "downloading" "a plan" "Frankenstein" "alchemy." "silent majority" "Tipping points" "pay the piper" "gods" "balance" "explaining away" "space invasion" "spirit entities" "time" "speak" "signs" "convention" "years" "arrangement" "patsy" "Jesus" "Doctors of the Law" "milk" "meal" "use" "fair weather" "left his true self behind" "fully engaged" "see you in the psychomantium soon!" "finds" "disinformation." "Jesus" "Jesus" "can't stand the truth." "gotten himself" "alternative" "caring professions" "collateral damage." "became all things to all people" "Acts" "Color Revolution" "NOW!" "handlers" "green children." "densities" "critters" "legend in his mind" "Wave" "go under" "Pomp and Circumstance" "weight" "time" "quick" "closer" "authorities" "warning" "PTB" "The Wave" "Frank" "channel." "repairs." "War games" "things" "happen" "experiment" "Walls have ears" "portal" "ordinary" "HQ" "levels" "veiled" "Dark Arts" "frozen" "Immortal Thing" "frozen status" "Talk" "The Great Work" "work on the self" "graduation" "quantum leap in awareness." "historical records" "now." "faster," "ark," "tinkering" "hand" "lighten up" "truth" "Hollow Earth" "stars" "natural nukes" "signature" "real" "practice run" "critters" "Great Work" "defense" "out there" "heroes" "alien" "travels" "secret" "recording" "away team" "world" "Strands" "symbolize" "Valley of the Shadow." "so inattentive" "essence" "see the unseen" "installation of the software" "interesting" "nefarious" "firewall" "hormone producing energy" "hit the mark" "quantum tunneling" "strings" "other" "dreams" "well connected" "connected" "characteropathy" "flaws" "past" "through" "green horn" "adjacent" "above" "below" "man behind the curtain." "drive" "sabotage" "fix" "American way" "reality blind" "try" "things" "Agents" "foods" "advanced assassination tech." "Podesta" "Art of the Deal." "no" "past life" "born" "liberal" "Tower of Babel." "Pied Piper" "family ties?" "true" "Queen Bee" "open up" "weather events" "insider" "business" "body" "thoughts" "structure" "out there" "opening up" "larger than life" "onto something" "reflections" "electricity" "lazy" "paradise" "normal" "idea" "rules" "life" "soul" "parts" "direction" "sowing" "normal life" "filters" "tuners" "thought" "physician" "flashes" "cleansing" "opening" "created" "deadly" "time" "celestial" "boiling" "cleansing" "good times" "freedom" "alien" "enjoy the show." "General Law" "Coral Castle" "friendly" "smashing" "evolution" "entropic"

Not sure if this was discussed, but quoting comes in many forms and characters like “germane” (not "germane") for example. Here is just an example list of possible characters that I had tried with, though I think most of them I did not find. That was in text files containing the sessions as copied from the forum around 2017:
Code:
"
'
`
´
“
”
„
«
»
‹
›
possibly with different combinations
Code:
    Sprache             Standard                 Alternative
                        primär         sekundär2     primär         sekundär2
    Deutsch             „…“         ‚…‘         »…«         ›…‹
    Englisch (USA)*     “…”         ‘…’         ‘…’         “…”
    Französisch         « … »         ‹ … ›         “ … ”         ‘ … ’

I used linux commandline tools to find Cs answers ('A:') and quotation characters, like this one
Code:
[user]~/Downloads/cas/transcripts>cd /home/user/Downloads/cas/transcripts/ ; find | sort | xargs -d '\n' grep -HIrniEo '(.*?)A:(.*?)' | grep -iP '“'

[...]
./03/2005-10-20:55:A: More like the “Osama special.”
./03/2005-10-20:59:A: Probably not, but the “neocons” were not in on the whole “plan.”
./03/2005-10-20:71:A: Yes, but with “enhancements.”
./03/2005-10-20:79:A: She was “in on it” but it was not supposed to include Flt 77.
./03/2005-10-20:87:A: Insurance, blackmail, and the “bearer of bad tidings.”
[...]
Due to copying between different applications and finally posting in the forum, some quotes might even end up using italic formatting without any visible quoting characters (I don't know if this is actually happening). So I gave up at some point.

Also single quotes ('...') are tricky, because they are used a lot as possessive form as well.
Code:
01/2010-07-06:16:A: Yes 'Andromeda' has the gift!
[...]
01/2014-03-22:111:A: He's not perfect but he's the best your planet has in such a position at this time.

<PS>
I just saw you did find “germane”.

I have to stop for now with this rabbit hole :-D

Back
Top Bottom