Cassiopaean Crystal Connection - Care and Maintenance

Rhys

Jedi Master
Firstly, I apologise if this is already on the Forum, but is there a general guide or list of “do’s and dont’s” for proper care of the crystals? A lot of time and effort went into charging them and I don’t want to undermine those efforts by doing something counterproductive with them.

As far as I understand it, as well as the recitations and singing to your stones, you shouldn’t expose them to sunlight/moonlight for an extended period of time (best to just keep them away from the window!)

With regards the water crystal, ideally you should freeze the purified water before use to “wipe the memory”, then keep the water crystal in the freshly melted water, in the fridge, with added salt for conductivity, to maximise the information storage capacity of the water.

Am I understanding this correctly? Is there anything else I have missed that I should definitely know?

Hi Rhys, a lot of the questions and answers regarding the crystals happened in the 7th May 2016 session thread.

When you received your crystals, you would have also received a guidebook with general instructions on how to care for the crystals. It did mention how to care and utilize your water crystal.

There are many helpful posts there, and you can use the Search function within the thread using keywords related to your questions, to find out if your questions have already been asked.

Here are some quotes from the thread which you may find helpful:

Session 7 May 2016 (goyacobol's highlights from the session which describe the how the crystals have been programmed, and the linkage to 6D, good as a refresher)

Laura's advice regarding sunlight and water exposure:

No. The water and sunlight clear the charge. Those who are doing this are de-activating their crystals and they will become just ordinary crystals with no connection.

We take a lot of care clearing them in sunlight and spring water, and then, they are taken to a darkened room where they are laid out for optimum energetic reception. When we are not working with them, they are covered with a silk cloth and we don't let people go in there except to pass through quietly if needed. The final day of charging includes "closing" the door. This will hold the charge effectively unless, of course, people start messing around with them thinking they know what they are doing.

Singing and reciting to them is effectively joining in with us in the charging process since we included a bit of what we use for charging in the booklet. This can help connect you to the network itself, but doesn't actually charge the crystals.

Incidental exposure to water and/or sunlight will not discharge the crystals if there is no intent to do so; but obviously, intending to "charge" them on your own will do exactly that: they will no longer be Cass. Connection Crystals.

That's water combined with sunlight for clearing. Sunlight itself, without the water is fine. Might even be helpful. And water, without sunlight is fine. And probably even both in small doses are nothing to be concerned about. You just don't want to do a concentrated, three day cleansing on them or you negate any charging.

Comment on freezing water:
I was reading that freezing water cleanses it from whatever energies are "imprinted" on/in it. Therefore, I would imagine that freezing it AFTER programming would be counterproductive. However, using melted ice for your water is a good idea.

I hope that was helpful, take care of your crystals! Like I said, if you have other questions you can search the thread. You could also do a search for Laura's posts and read them all to get an idea of the work that went into crystal charging process and questions that she answers along the way. There's a lot in there so, if you have the time, don't hesitate to explore!

I also have a question. When it comes to ordering crystals for loved ones, can a single crystal be charged for a household and in a general way? For instance, my grandparents never go anywhere without one another and a house protection crystal charged with "excellent health and happiness", as was suggested for Ark, would cover their needs.

I also have a question. When it comes to ordering crystals for loved ones, can a single crystal be charged for a household and in a general way? For instance, my grandparents never go anywhere without one another and a house protection crystal charged with "excellent health and happiness", as was suggested for Ark, would cover their needs.
Perhaps it's easier for Chu and others if you ask this question in the Crystal Requests thread, Drea? It's likely that more people will read that thread than this one and your question is related to ordering crystals, OSIT.:-)

Hi Rhys, a lot of the questions and answers regarding the crystals happened in the 7th May 2016 session thread.

When you received your crystals, you would have also received a guidebook with general instructions on how to care for the crystals. It did mention how to care and utilize your water crystal.

There are many helpful posts there, and you can use the Search function within the thread using keywords related to your questions, to find out if your questions have already been asked.

Here are some quotes from the thread which you may find helpful:

Session 7 May 2016 (goyacobol's highlights from the session which describe the how the crystals have been programmed, and the linkage to 6D, good as a refresher)

Laura's advice regarding sunlight and water exposure:

Comment on freezing water:

I hope that was helpful, take care of your crystals! Like I said, if you have other questions you can search the thread. You could also do a search for Laura's posts and read them all to get an idea of the work that went into crystal charging process and questions that she answers along the way. There's a lot in there so, if you have the time, don't hesitate to explore!

Thanks for collecting that Beetlemaniac.

I've ordered a silver 'spiral cage' to keep my personal crystal on my keys because I've nearly always got them with me. I didn't know if I'd need to also cover the crystal as it'd be exposed to light while I'm driving, but I guess if my intent is to not clear the crystal, and it's only exposed to a few hours of indirect sunlight a day this will be fine. The rest of the time it'll be in my pocket or bag nearby. I'll be putting the water crystal in the bottom of my Berkey filter where it's blacked out. They're so pretty so it'd be a shame to have to keep them all covered.

Spiral cage:
1602770972905.png

Regarding the last crystal send out few years ago, did ever happen that after crystal reception was formed some connected group or activity to share "crystal" experiences. So far I don't remember? Will that be an option now?

Hello! I don’t know if this is the correct thread to put this but my personal crystal fell and at first I thought It was fine but then today I open the protective silk and it has tiny parts and dust. Should I keep the parts with the crystal or throw them away? And does that affect it? I attached a picture for you to see that the parts are tiny.

Attachments

• 6A7DE529-4D5B-41D0-8FA4-2BBE010DB396.jpeg
    6A7DE529-4D5B-41D0-8FA4-2BBE010DB396.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 36
Hello! I don’t know if this is the correct thread to put this but my personal crystal fell and at first I thought It was fine but then today I open the protective silk and it has tiny parts and dust. Should I keep the parts with the crystal or throw them away? And does that affect it? I attached a picture for you to see that the parts are tiny.
That's a good question. It's of course not practical to carry them around. But a small sliver of my dream crystal came off at one point (I could tell by the color) and I kept it next to my home crystal. Probably not necessary when I think about it, as it's possible that there are tiny amounts that fall off over time.

I'd think that the parts that fall off sort of "die" or lose their frequency over time, just as when a soul leaves a body and disconnects from the protein antennae.

That's a good question. It's of course not practical to carry them around. But a small sliver of my dream crystal came off at one point (I could tell by the color) and I kept it next to my home crystal. Probably not necessary when I think about it, as it's possible that there are tiny amounts that fall off over time.

I'd think that the parts that fall off sort of "die" or lose their frequency over time, just as when a soul leaves a body and disconnects from the protein antennae.
Thank you for your answer! First thing that came to mind was “don’t throw them” (like if my crystal has had babies or something 😅) but then maybe you’re right and they sort of “die”... also for being so tiny they would probably get lost anyway.

Hello everyone. I have a question in mind. I have the crystals for a few years. For one reason or another I did not have the "time" or the mental strength to be able to sing and talk to them, I know it is totally illogical, but whenever I was about to do it someone would come or my daughter would ask for attention or my partner was there and there was an atmosphere of "uncomfortable". In addition to this, the last years think I can literally consider as walking through "the valley of the shadows", all chaotic and lost, the current environment where we live is not good, problems with my brothers-in-law, etc, etc (very short-term move) For a while I could not enter the forum from the pc as it had been attacked by a virus and the IP had been removed. That helped dazzle things a bit and I decided to change the operating system on the computer and myself. that's a short, very short context, my question is:
Are the crystals still "functional"? I know they have a "firewall" and I never gave them bad intentions, but I mean, can I sing to them and recite and make them back to who they were / are?

Are the crystals still "functional"? I know they have a "firewall" and I never gave them bad intentions, but I mean, can I sing to them and recite and make them back to who they were / are?
As long as you didn't intentionally discharge them or leave them in direct sunlight + water, I think they would still be charged. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the point of the singing and prayers was to involve yourself in the crystal network.

As long as you didn't intentionally discharge them or leave them in direct sunlight + water, I think they would still be charged. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the point of the singing and prayers was to involve yourself in the crystal network.
Thanks for answering @3DStudent . No, they were never exposed to sunlight or moonlight, in water, just the water crystal.
Mainly I wanted to know if I have a chance to develop the connection.

Back
Top Bottom