Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

Here are the legal considerations of the Council of Europe for those whose employers are forcing vaccination in Europe (hopefully none):

Covid-19 vaccines: ethical, legal and practical considerations​

Author(s): Parliamentary Assembly Origin Assembly debate on 27 January 2021 (5th Sitting)
7.3.1 ensure that citizens are informed that the vaccination is NOT mandatory and that no one is politically, socially, or otherwise pressured to get themselves vaccinated, if they do not wish to do so themselves;

7.3.2 ensure that no one is discriminated against for not having been vaccinated, due to possible health risks or not wanting to be vaccinated;

Here's the latest from Mercola, summarizing Dr. Brownstein's experience and protocols (which were censored from the web) including peroxide + lugol nebulizations and how to perform them:

Brownstein uses hydrogen peroxide 0.04% and adds a drop of lugol 5% or 2 to 4 drops of lugol 2% to the peroxide solution. Mercola and Tom Levy prefer to use peroxide 0.1% and the calculations for the dilution are specified in the article.

Here's another good summary about old school antibiotics and anti-parasitics, and their antiviral effects, with a focus on HCQ, chloroquine and azythromycin:

Recently ran across this article that seems to relate well to the article above.

_www.lewrockwell.com/2020/04/bill-sardi/modern-medicine-knew-of-zinc-cure-for-coronavirus-infections-a-decade-ago-but-failed-to-put-into-practice/

Thought the section under " Poor man's chloroquine might be of interest to people.

Recently ran across this article that seems to relate well to the article above.

_www.lewrockwell.com/2020/04/bill-sardi/modern-medicine-knew-of-zinc-cure-for-coronavirus-infections-a-decade-ago-but-failed-to-put-into-practice/

Thought the section under " Poor man's chloroquine might be of interest to people.

Thanks Piscarian. For the invaluable information, specially for countrys like Brazil (where I live) that is almost impossible to get Chlororquine and Invermictine...

The "Poors man's Chloroquine is of really good interest for me, as it says:

Poor man’s chloroquine

While chloroquine is an inexpensive drug, it is only available by prescription. Following endorsement by the President of the United States on March 19 and emergency approval by the FDA on March 30, 2020, it was initially reported by this investigative journalist and later others that chloroquine is a zinc enhancing agent that facilitates the entry of zinc into cells. Virtually all of the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 correlate with symptoms of zinc deficiency. Widespread publicity resulted in a shortage of this drug, which doctors are now using to treat COVID-19 infections.

Further investigation finds that quercetin, found naturally in red apples and red onions, is a zinc ionophore. Quercetin is widely available in health shops, and represents a “poor man’s chloroquine.” Quercetin also inhibits replication of coronavirus.

Ineffective synthetic drugs and vaccines or economical zinc?

When pharmacologists searched for molecules from which to alter and produce an anti-coronavirus drug they began their search at the ZINC-drugs-now library. They searched for molecules that would inhibit the key enzyme (3CLpro protease) used by coronaviruses to facilitate entry into healthy cells.

Quercetin has been identified as a 3CLpro enzyme inhibiting molecule.

Last resort options (poor man’s coronavirus defense)

Do not run to the hospital if ill (signs and symptoms of coronavirus: shortness of breath, fever, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea), call your doctor.

In a pandemic it is possible that hoarding or shortages of medications would leave human populations with no available doctor-prescribed remedies. Given that dire scenario (there is really no practical way to supply or deliver 326 million Americans with any drug in a timely fashion), as a last resort Dr. Zelenko’s protocol of an antibiotic, zinc and a zinc ionophore could be mimicked with natural remedies, as follows:

From what is revealed in this report, modern medicine coerces the public to wait for development and regulatory approval of synthetic versions of molecules that resemble zinc (so called analogs) in order to capitalize financially at the expense of human life and health.

Whether an unaware public will catch on to this covert ruse is unknown, but, with a bit of needed interpretation, it has erupted into the public forum for all to see. Modern medicine and the Centers For Disease Control have held the public hostage to await an unproven and likely problematic vaccine, and thus have betrayed the public’s trust given an economical and more targeted natural therapy is at hand. The consequences have been unconscionable.

At what point does the public say enough is enough? Vaccination is literally a “dead end street.” Does the medical industrial complex expect the public to placidly receive almost endless injections for hundreds of diseases? Will enough people heed the information in this report for the public to squirm out of the grip this evil government/medical cabal has over the masses? That is to be seen. With their own lives at stake, how much pushback will a misled public generate, if any?

Really good to know all that info. :cool2::cool2::cool2:

Here's the latest from Mercola, summarizing Dr. Brownstein's experience and protocols (which were censored from the web) including peroxide + lugol nebulizations and how to perform them:

Brownstein uses hydrogen peroxide 0.04% and adds a drop of lugol 5% or 2 to 4 drops of lugol 2% to the peroxide solution. Mercola and Tom Levy prefer to use peroxide 0.1% and the calculations for the dilution are specified in the article.
In this other Dr Mercola artikel, taken from How COVID-19 'Vaccines' May Destroy the Lives of Millions
Dr Mikovitz talks about a spray with interferon-1, is that something available to us?
"The type 1 [interferon] — the primary source of interferon, alpha and beta — is the plasmacytoid dendritic cell. We know that's dysregulated in people with HIV, with XMRVs, with aberrant retroviral expression. Those people can't make interferon.
Type 1 interferons can be provided in a spray that you can spray directly into your throat, your nose, and that will give you the protection you need so that the virus doesn't [replicate]. It degrades it right away … Should you feel cough or fever, headache, immediately up your Type 1 interferon. Take a couple of sprays of that per day prophylactically as well, and that will keep the viral load down.
We know [SARS-CoV-2] isn't a natural virus, we know this is lab-created, but it'll calm the expression, it'll degrade the RNA for those who can't degrade the RNA, and that's the job of Type 1 interferon — to have your macrophages be these little Pac-Men that simply degrade the viral mRNA.”

Funny, i thought interferon was or was not made by the body, here is a product that claims to contain a lactobacillus type that makes it:
Immune & Vitality combines ME-3 with Lactobacillus brevis KP08, a novel probiotic strain from Japan. KP08 promotes the balanced production of interferon-α (alpha), which in turn supports a healthy immune response.
Reg'Activ Immune & Vitality contains the revolutionary probiotic strain Lactobacillus fermentum ME-3. Studied for over 20 years, ME-3 produces the super antioxidant glutathione - well known for its antioxidant, detoxification, and immune system-supporting activities.

Also this garlic allicin concentrate talks of interferon, but another one, interferon-gamma
Published studies demonstrate garlic’s immune-supporting properties and numerous other health benefits. Garlic is reported to stimulate the immune system, including macrophage activity, natural killer cells and lymphokine-activated killer cells (LAK cells). It has also been shown to increase the production of IL-10 and to decrease the production of TNF-alpha, IL-1alpha, IL-2, IL-6 and T-cell interferon-gamma (IFN-gamma). Clinical studies show that as much as 5–10 grams of garlic extract is effective in supporting human immune responses.https://nl.iherb.com/pr/Life-Extension-Optimized-Garlic-Standardized-Garlic-Capsules-200-Vegetarian-Capsules/39613

I found this shop here. He is in Russia and the ordering process worked without any problems. They deliver to Switzerland, so I think delivery to other countries should also be possible.

Interferon It is a highly purified recombinant protein with a molecular weight of 19,300 daltons. Derived from Escherichia coli clone by hybridization of bacterial plasmids with the gene of human leukocytes encoding the synthesis of interferon. Unlike interferon, alpha-2a has arginine at position 23. It has an antiviral effect, which is caused by the interaction with specific membrane receptors and the induction of RNA synthesis and, ultimately, proteins. The latter, in turn, prevent the normal reproduction of the virus or its release. It has immunomodulating activity, which is associated with the activation of phagocytosis, stimulation of the formation of antibodies and lymphokines. It has an antiproliferative effect on tumor cells.​

interesting site! Not shure this is what Dr Mikovits meant? And, this one is cheaper:

Funny, i thought interferon was or was not made by the body, here is a product that claims to contain a lactobacillus type that makes it:
Immune & Vitality combines ME-3 with Lactobacillus brevis KP08, a novel probiotic strain from Japan. KP08 promotes the balanced production of interferon-α (alpha), which in turn supports a healthy immune response.
Reg'Activ Immune & Vitality contains the revolutionary probiotic strain Lactobacillus fermentum ME-3. Studied for over 20 years, ME-3 produces the super antioxidant glutathione - well known for its antioxidant, detoxification, and immune system-supporting activities.

Also this garlic allicin concentrate talks of interferon, but another one, interferon-gamma
Published studies demonstrate garlic’s immune-supporting properties and numerous other health benefits. Garlic is reported to stimulate the immune system, including macrophage activity, natural killer cells and lymphokine-activated killer cells (LAK cells). It has also been shown to increase the production of IL-10 and to decrease the production of TNF-alpha, IL-1alpha, IL-2, IL-6 and T-cell interferon-gamma (IFN-gamma). Clinical studies show that as much as 5–10 grams of garlic extract is effective in supporting human immune responses.https://nl.iherb.com/pr/Life-Extension-Optimized-Garlic-Standardized-Garlic-Capsules-200-Vegetarian-Capsules/39613
Dr. Klinghart, a friend told me, in a video was asked what to do if you couldn't afford the supplements, etc., for detox or whatever the topic was - which I can't remember at moment. He said, garlic, garlic does it all. I now eat garlic cloves with a little bit of nut butter various times through the day. No complaints from husband re odour. It also has excellent effect on banishing werewolves and their ilk...! Try it if under attack sometime. Some of the old-time wisdom can help us today.

In the Corona apocalypse tread, Nucifera posted about CBD acting against Covid.
In the paper, it is explained how they think it works. I thought CBD could be useful also when getting vaxxed, as the
CBD overrides the Rna coding, and such effect was yet missing in our quest to mitigate the jabbing effects.

From the paper:
Consistent with this interpretation, RNA-seq analysis of infected A549-ACE2 cells treated with CBD for 24 hours shows a striking suppression of SARS-CoV-2-induced changes in gene expression. CBD effectively eradicated viral RNA expression in the host cells, including RNA coding for spike, membrane, envelope and nucleocapsid proteins (Figs. 4 A and B). Both SARS-CoV-2 and CBD each induced significant changes in cellular gene expression, including a number of transcription factors (figs. S5 and S6). Principal component analysis of host cell RNA shows almost complete reversal of viral changes but, rather than returning to a normal cell state, the CBD+virus infected cells resemble those treated with CBD alone (Fig. 4C). Clustering analysis using Metascape reveals some interesting patterns and associated themes (Fig. 4D, figs. S7, and S8). For example, viral induction of genes associated with chromatin modification and transcription (Cluster 1) is reversed by CBD although CBD alone has no effect. Similarly, viral inhibition of genes associated with ribosomes and neutrophils (Cluster 3) is largely reversed by CBD, but the drug alone has no effect. This contrasts with Clusters 5 and 6 where CBD alone induces strong activation of genes associated with the host stress response. Together these results suggest that CBD acts to prevent viral protein translation and associated cellular changes.

For anyone wondering about if and how homeopathy could be of help, I‘ve recently watched an interview with Dr. Manish Bhatia during the 7th Online Homeopathic Congress initiated by „United to Heal“ (which was founded by two German naturopaths). At the time, those interviews were for free; now one must pay to watch them.

Dr. Bhatia is an internationally known classical homeopath and also MD from India, has lots of free material and books online about homeopathy on his website hpathy.com. In the interview he talked about the aftercare treatment following a Covid vaccination and about which symptoms and which vaccine injuries are treated with which remedies.

So Dr. Bhatia started his interview showing side effects from the Covid vaccines (one of them, by the way, being blindness!) and he used official websites, so that the average mainstream consumptionist could see that those side effects are also reported by ‚official‘ sources.

He then goes on to share experiences of how he and his network of homeopaths 1) treated Covid symptoms and 2) treated short-term side effects of the vaccination. The last part could be useful for us as well.

What I liked about his stance is the following: Irrespective of people‘s choices of taking or not taking this vaccine, he said that there will be millions of people worldwide with the vaccine side effects/injuries, whom conventional medicine won‘t be able to help, who in turn will be turning to homeopathy, so homeopaths should do their homework now in order to be prepared accordingly.

He says that at this point the homeopaths from his network have found a couple of remedies to be very useful in treating short-term effects of the vaccine. While, however, there can only be speculation at this point in time about remedies for long-term effects, since not enough data is available yet. I do wonder whether a succussion of the Covid vaccines could actually be the answer to neutralizing its effects?

I‘ve made a few screenshots from his presentation, as you can see below.

First of, there are different remedies for the different groups of symptoms. The following are the group of post-vaccination symptoms found in this context:

1) Flu-like symptoms

2) Allergic reactions

3) Collapse / Syncope

4) Neurological side effects

5) Cardiovascular side effects

He starts off with a general listing of remedies, which were found to be effective in treating Covid symptoms. Those in bold are the ones, which have been found to be the most effective. Yet, the more intense the symptoms, the more frequent the remedy has to be taken and the higher the potency it must have. Interesting, by the way, that "Tabacum" is one of the remedies!

1. Remedies in general.jpg

To sum up the above, the following remedies were the most helpful for treating Covid symptoms: Acidum phosporicum, Arnica, Belladonna, Kalmia, Tabacum, Zincum.

As for post-vaccination remedies, Dr. Bhatia mentions Arsenicum album, Bryonia and China as the most helpful in treating patients' post-vaccination symptoms.

So, let's get on to the 1st category of post-vaccination symptoms: Flu-like symptoms. The following screenshot shows the remedies useful for symptoms of that category. As is essential in homeopathy, the symptoms must match the individual.

2. Flu-like symptoms.jpg

On to the 2nd group of post-vaccination symptoms. Dr. Bhatia gave a few examples of allergic reactions, which are not exhaustive:

• Dryness of mouth and throat
  • Swelling of tongue/face/lips
  • Vertigo and tinnitus
  • Photophobia
  • Vision blurred
  • Tachycardia
  • Rash on skin

Remedies for allergic reactions are the following (again, the ones in bold have been found to be the most useful):

4. Remedies allergic reactions.jpg

The 3rd group of symtpoms: Collaspse / syncope. Here are the remedies that have been found to be helpful:

5. Remedies collapse-syncope.jpg

To this he also said that Camphora and Tabacum are also very effective in treating severe cases of Covid19. Furthermore, Tabacum is his favorite, since, in his experience, it covers the symptoms much better than Camphora.

Now on to the 4th group of symtpoms: Neurological side effects. In his presentation, he lists the following examples of neurological side effects:

• Tremors
  • Facial paralysis
  • Gait disturbance
  • Transverse myelitis
  • Seizures
  • Prostration
  • Somnolence
  • Altered taste and smell

And here, the remedies for the neurological side effects:

7. Remedies neurological side effects.jpg

To this, he said that Belladonna was especially helpful, next to Kalmia-latifolia (if neurological and cardiovascular symptoms dominate), and Zincum when rash and neurological problems dominate.

Now on to the 5th group: cardiovascular side-effects and their respective remedies:

8. Cardiovascular side effects + remedies.jpg

And finally, he recommends a couple of remedies to keep handy at home (either for ourselves or vaccinated people, who might need them). The "200" stands for the potency, i.e. C200.

9. Keep These Handy.jpg

The last point about remedies for long-term side effects is, as already mentioned, only speculative at this point. Dr. Bhatia hopes for continued networking amongst homeopaths worldwide to share and compare their findings. Those well-versed in homeopathy might want to dig further.

As I've noted in the intro to this post, I do wonder whether the succussion of the various Covid vaccines could actually be useful in treating its effects.

Attachments

• 3. Allergic reactions.jpg
    3. Allergic reactions.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 6. Examples neurological side effects.jpg
    6. Examples neurological side effects.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 14
Today, when doing my volunteer online tutoring for foreigners in the German language, one of the guys on the call was feeling really bad, with elevated temperature, almost no sleep last night, an aching body all over and other flu-like symptoms because he had taken the AstraZeneca vaccine yesterday. He works in the lab of a clinic (and is a doctor I think), and decided to take the vaccine due to peer pressure. I tried to get some information through, about high doses of vitamin C and water intake, but am not sure if he received it (his native tongue is not German and other people were talking simultaneously at the time, more or less).

I am thinking about this the whole evening (he's a family father and still young), so am going to find out how he's doing by tomorrow or on one of the next days, and try to get some of the information through then again. As he didn't take preparations in advance and immediately after (like the protocol in Gaby's article lines out), I am wondering what can be done in his case to mitigate the side effects he experiences.

What comes to mind is high dosed vitamin C (liposomal or IV?), vitamin D (possibly IV too?), lots of drinking water (maybe with bentonite or activated charcoal), sleep. And maybe some of the other remedies in the protocol for the "aftermath" like the liposomal gluthation. I don't know how open he is to more alternative approaches like homeopathy. Thus, would it be okay to just recommend the things as listed right above, or would you suggest something in addition? Thanks in advance! :-)

Back
Top Bottom