In a previous reply on this thread I was mentioning about the introduction of the new type medicine called Genomic medicine, based on gene editing. These procedures have been in research for at least the past 15 years, the problem was that the market introduction was very slow. The Covid pandemic was created and used to slam-dunk the ‘new’ type of health care. Personally I am on the opinion that the vaccines are merely a test precursor. There will be probably subsequent tests requested to quantify genetic modifications or any forms of sustainability or efficacy of the delivery mechanism. For me the current questios have a more long term implication.
- To what extent medicine and health care will become a black box driven by AI algorithms and by when?
- What would be the ethical approach in medicine vs unvaccinated people?
Last but not least.... and on a funny note...
-Is the new Genomic medicine going to be applied for growing back teeth?

Covid was the bull in the china shop in the absence of the owner. The owner can either kill or tame the bull, but it boils down to only one option, take the bull by the horns and deal with the little pieces of china later.

In a previous reply on this thread I was mentioning about the introduction of the new type medicine called Genomic medicine, based on gene editing. These procedures have been in research for at least the past 15 years, the problem was that the market introduction was very slow. The Covid pandemic was created and used to slam-dunk the ‘new’ type of health care. Personally I am on the opinion that the vaccines are merely a test precursor. There will be probably subsequent tests requested to quantify genetic modifications or any forms of sustainability or efficacy of the delivery mechanism. For me the current questios have a more long term implication.
- To what extent medicine and health care will become a black box driven by AI algorithms and by when?
- What would be the ethical approach in medicine vs unvaccinated people?
Last but not least.... and on a funny note...
-Is the new Genomic medicine going to be applied for growing back teeth?

Covid was the bull in the china shop in the absence of the owner. The owner can either kill or tame the bull, but it boils down to only one option, take the bull by the horns and deal with the little pieces of china later.
https://www.hhnmag.com/articles/8495-genomic-medicine-has-entered-the-building

Russia's 'Sputnik V" vaccine is beginning to be successful in Western Europe despite geopolitical machinations.

GettyImages-1231650346-2048x1381.jpg

It seems to be commonplace in Hungary and is now gaining traction in Austria.

Even Bavaria's PM Söder is welcoming the vaccine and there are reports that its production may soon be starting in Bavaria. This is pretty surprising since Germany is normally positioned right within the anti-Putin/Russia phalanx being forced to sanction everything Russian at the behest of the empire.

There are only two exceptions, first the Nordstream 2 LNG pipeline to Russia which even fickle Angela Merkel is still clinging to and now there's the Sputnik vaccine.

What could be the reasons for this political reversal?

The German press is pushing the political class for their seeming inability to provide enough vaccines.
Buying the Russian vaccines might help them circumvent the EU's distribution schemes.
Sputnik V, produced under license in Germany may help cutting the costs.

But there is another factor. Offering Sputnik may win over people who are still opposed to vaccinations.

Yougov has just polled people in Germany to find out that some 55% of those questioned would be prepared to receive the Russian vaccine. Only 19% would refuse Sputnik V with 14% not knowing and 12% resisting any vaccination.

Furthermore Germans are quite positively oriented towards President Putin and Russia.

Bavaria's Markus Söder had announced on Wednesday that he has signed a preliminary contract over 2,5 million doses of Sputnik. There is a snag, however. The EU EMA agency will have to approve the vaccine.

Iceland keen on Russian vaccine

The Icelandic government is in the early stages of negotiations to purchase the Russian-produced vaccine against COVID-19, Sputnik V. The government intends to continue the negotiations, possibly in collaboration with neighbouring countries. The Ministry of Health confirmed this.
Iceland’s purchase of the Sputnik V vaccine would be subject to the drug receiving a conditional marketing licence from the European Medicines Agency. The Agency began a phased evaluation of the vaccine on March 4.

Personally, if society should develop into a vaxxed/not vaxxed apartheid regime excluding the latter from buying, participating and moving freely I am prepared to try my luck with Sputnik but not yet, just when push comes to shove.

By and by people in my living environment are getting their shots.

As much as I would like to spread some basic information about CoVid-19 and vaccines I have finally learned to restrain myself from proselytizing.

Yesterday I received some messages that I found saddening and hilarious at the same time.

Person 1 (Astra Zeneca)

Apart from a few flu symptoms that are not really worth mentioning, I got through everything well.
I was particularly impressed by the really perfect organization at the vaccination center.
Everything was embedded in a great atmosphere, very many helpful and friendly people there.
It was a real experience.
I can highly recommend it for that reason alone.

Second vaccination will be in twelve weeks! (Emphasis mine)

Person 1 is a highly intelligent and successful civil servant working in a federal ministry.

Person 2 (reacting to person 1)

Nice to receive some positive reporting.
I'll be going on Friday and I'm looking forward to it.

Person 2 wants to protect her family, especially her grandchildren and is looking forward to visiting cafés, cinemas and live music events this summer.

Last edited:

French Nat’l Academy of Medicine: COVID nasal swabs associated with increased meningitis risk

The invasive up-the-nose tests ‘are not without risks.’
The Académie nationale de médecine, an independent but official learned society in France, published a statement on Thursday warning that nasopharyngeal swabs used for PCR tests to detect the SARS-CoV-2 virus “are not without risks.” The alert came days before nasal auto-testing kits will become available in French pharmacies.

According to the statement published online by the Academy, a growing amount of data show that “complications” can and do occur, some of them “serious.” Most are “benign,” and include “discomfort, pain or bleeding.” But the statement notes that over the last weeks, scientific articles have been appearing in medical journals describing undesirable events “including breaches of the anterior skull base associated with a risk of meningitis.”

Several studies were quoted by the Academy, including one documenting “meningitis due to cerebrospinal fluid leak after nasal swab testing for COVID-19.”
The Académie de médecine appears to be particularly worried about children, strongly suggesting that they should be tested using saliva samples “because of both their safety and their acceptability.”
Present curves representing the evolution of positives, hospitalizations, and deaths in France show a slow increase of the latter and a fast increase of the former as thousands of people test each day and “positives” keep climbing, while hospitalizations and deaths remain quite stable. With the introduction of more and more kinds of tests and auto-tests, the “epidemic of cases” is not set to end.
Kary Mullis.jpg

Ethical, moral, shamed, etc

Prime Minister Ralph Gonsalves said in a press conference that people have to be vaccinated if they go aboard a cruise ship or are granted temporary refuge in another island. (That should be the tittle)
SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO — Authorities on the eastern Caribbean island of St. Vincent said Thursday they believe an active volcano is in danger of erupting and have ordered mandatory evacuations.

The island’s emergency management office switched the alert level to red as officials prepared to evacuate people who live near La Soufriere volcano and place them aboard cruise ships, send them to nearby islands or take them to shelters elsewhere in St. Vincent that are outside the danger zone.

Apparently this may be mainstream spreading propaganda. They've only vaccinated over 10k people on that Island but the population is over 100k. So are they leaving 90k to die incl children? Hmmmm

More on this here

Apparently it's factually true that the PM said that but it's unknown if events on the ground are transpiring this way.

First of all, people being vaccinated won't make them magically immune or whatever within minutes of boarding any ships so there's that fact. Looks like some sort of extreme coercion going on to get people jabbed.

More on this here

Apparently it's factually true that the PM said that but it's unknown if events on the ground are transpiring this way.

First of all, people being vaccinated won't make them magically immune or whatever within minutes of boarding any ships so there's that fact. Looks like some sort of extreme coercion going on to get people jabbed.
I was just going to post it, I will leave it still. I gave me the impression that the accine issue was not just from him but also from other countries, taking into account that the Prime Minister has been talking to other agencies, countries and institutions such as the World Bank (video in English, below)
Apparently this may be mainstream spreading propaganda. They've only vaccinated over 10k people on that Island but the population is over 100k. So are they leaving 90k to die incl children? Hmmmm
Well... regarding the bolded part with the propaganda thing, millions of healthy people are being inoculated and in a non distant future, children will be. So if are they leaving 90 K to die... Hmmm, yep. They will.

But in order to find more accurate information. In this video, Prime Minister Ralph Gonsalves mentions that
"those countries - Dominica and Antillas - are going to take you unless you are vaccinated which is understandably in the time of the pandemic" because there had been people that are getting signed up for the cruises in order to get out of the island.
In fact, Saint Vincent with the eruption entered to a very dare situation, with no tap water, no accesibility for the incoming help via airplanes from other countries due to the ash, their priority is drinking water and food and getting people out from the red danger zones.

And in top with that, dealing with the Plandemia issues!!

PS. Surely there had been other addresses to the nation from the Prime Minister, I had just listened this one, though.

These guys want zero-covid so they held a protest in Bremen and Hannover, all cca 200 of them 😂, for even stronger measures - like total lockdown for 3 weeks and obligatory home office, and so on...
In Göttingen was also a crowd of 20 to 50 people.

Yep, I thought it was a joke but apparently it isn’t....

After talking with a friend/acquaintance, I was directed to this PDF (I have not had time to read it, only snippets). She informs me that this is the the template of how the world is and will progress at this time. It is from John Hopkins University, remember the Event 201 scenario. Her description reminded me of the Protocols of Zion.

THE SP A R S PA N D E M I C 2025 -2028

Ultimately, a world comprised of isolated and highly fragmented communities with widespread access to information technology—dubbed “the echo-chamber”—was selected as the future in which the prospective scenario would take place. From this point, scenario-specific storylines were then developed, drawing on subject matter expertise, historical accounts of past medical countermeasure crises, contemporary media reports, and scholarly literature in sociology, emergency preparedness, health education, and risk and crisis communication. These sources were used to identify communication challenges likely to emerge in future public health emergencies.This prospective scenario is not intended to predict events to come; rather, it is meant to serve as a plausible narrative that illustrates a broad range of serious and frequently encountered challenges in the realm of risk and crisis communication.Scenario EnvironmentIn the year 2025, the world has become simultaneously more connected, yet more divided. Nearly universal access to wireless internet and new technology—including internet accessing technology (IAT): thin, flexible screens that can be temporarily attached to briefcases, backpacks, or clothing and used to stream content from the internet—has provided the means for readily sharing news and information. However, many have chosen to self-restrict the sources they turn to for information, often electing to interact only with those with whom they agree.

This trend has increasingly isolated cliques from one another, making communication across and between these groups more and more difficult. From a government standpoint, the current administration is led by President Randall Archer, who took office in January 2025. Archer served as Vice President under President Jaclyn Bennett (2020-2024), who did not seek a second term due to health concerns. The two remain close and Bennett acts as a close confidante and unofficial advisor to President Archer. The majority of President Archer’s senior staff, including Department of Health and Human Services Secretary Dr. Cindra Nagel, are carryovers from Bennett’s administration. At the time of the initial SPARS outbreak Nagel has served in this position for just over three years. In regards to MCM communication more specifically, the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and other public health agencies have increasingly adopted a diverse range of..

Technologies.

And this is just the opening statement.

welcome to 1984 3.0

These guys want zero-covid so they held a protest in Bremen and Hannover, all cca 200 of them 😂, for even stronger measures - like total lockdown for 3 weeks and obligatory home office, and so on...
In Göttingen was also a crowd of 20 to 50 people.

Yep, I thought it was a joke but apparently it isn’t....

But isn’t Germany

heading for another lockdown possibly ? Merkel uttered recently her desire rather wanting to shut down the country another 2-4 weeks. She was irritated over her Ministers that she had to back down of not closing the country over Easter.

What a person. What a mask. But honestly. Those beings called Prime Ministers and Chancellors and Presidents... they cannot return to normal. Ever. They have gone so beyond far, that they lost all ability (and credibility) to ever do something good again, or even being more resonable.

Too many lies, too much destruction, too much death lies between

So, they make sure the Titanic sinks to the bottom. Also knows as ‘Nations’.

:whistle:

Red Cross is not going to accept plasma donations from people who have been vaccinated. Blood donations might be subject to a deferral period after vaccination and the Red Cross will ask for vaccine manufacturer and vaccination date before scheduling a donation.

At this time individuals who have received a COVID-19 vaccine are not able to donate convalescent plasma with the Red Cross. The Red Cross is working as quickly as possible to evaluate this change – as it may involve complex system updates. Please know, the Red Cross is committed to building a readily available inventory of convalescent plasma to ensure patients battling COVID-19 have all treatment options available to them.

Here's what plasma donations are used for:

Plasma delivers vital nutrients, hormones and proteins throughout your body, but for others who desperately need it, plasma can be used in 18 individual ways, to help treat illnesses and injuries. These incredible uses for plasma are part of why the need for plasma donors in Australia increases every year. Here we’ll look at some of the incredible ways medical treatments made from plasma are applied.

1. Chicken Pox can be a serious illness. Thankfully, doctors can use Zoster Immunoglobulin, which provides temporary protection against Chicken Pox.
  2. Brain Disorders can happen when our immune system malfunctions. Thankfully, scientists have put their heads together and developed intravenous immunoglobulin (IVig), a mixture of antibodies that can help make hostile immune systems less of a headache.
  3. When you donate plasma, you’re also donating unique antibodies. Your plasma can be mixed with plasma from other people to create a super army of lifesaving germ-fighters. This superweapon can help people with immune deficiencies.
  4. So you’ve accidentally caught yourself on a rusty fence? An intramuscular injection of TetanusImmunoglobulin-VF normally does the trick, helping fight tetanus before it takes hold.
  5. If you come into contact with tetanus without being adequately vaccinated, and do develop tetanus infection, a dose of Tetanus Immunoglobulin into your blood can help mop up some of the toxins before they do more damage.
  6. In some cases when two people with different Rh D types (that’s the +/- in your blood type) have a child, an Rh D negative mother’s immune system may produce antibodies that can destroy the red blood cells of their Rh D positive child. Plasma helps prevent Rh disease, with a treatment given to affected pregnant women.
  7. For those who can’t be vaccinated against measles, plasma can save the day. It’s used to make a medication called normal human immunoglobulin (NHIG), which can provide temporary protection.
  8. Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP). You’ve likely never heard of it, but left untreated, TTP can have fatal consequences. It’s a rare blood disorder, and a daily plasma exchange can help prevent the associated formation of blood clots.
  9. One of your liver’s 500 unique functions is to produce clotting agents, which help stop you from bleeding. When it’s damaged, the supply of these agents can dry up. In these cases, plasma can help prevent or stop bleeding complications that arise from liver disease.
  10. After chemotherapy, some cancer patients will need to have their bone marrow replaced, and some are at particular risk of very severe infections during their transplant due to their weakened immune systems. The antibodies within plasma can help prevent infections during bone marrow transplants.
  11. Haemophilia affects your blood's ability to clot. Plasma can be used to make products that can replace missing clotting factors, helping people with haemophilia live a relatively normal life.
  12. In some people, deficiencies of certain blood factors can increase their risk of developing deep vein thrombosis (DVT). Treatment with plasma products can help restore normal blood function by replacing these important 'anti-clotting' factors.
  13. Lifesaving surgeons who perform heart surgery do so with cryoprecipitate at their side, which can treat complications during heart surgery.
  14. Haemorrhages are among the most challenging issues any surgeon will face. A transfusion of a special plasma product that replaces vital clotting factors, can help to stop critical bleeding.
  15. A very small percentage of the population, have inherited rare blood disorders. They may have complicated names, like “congenital dysfibrinogenaemia” or “von Willebrand disease”, but often the treatment is quite simple - regular transfusions of treatments made from plasma.
  16. If you’re exposed to Hepatitis B and haven't been vaccinated, there is a plan B – a treatment made from plasma.
  17. If your kidneys fail due to kidney disease, Albumin, a protein extracted from plasma, can be used in the treatment.
  18. Plasma can offer patients suffering severe burns some relief. Albumin, can help replenish and replace lost fluid and proteins, preventing a patient from going into shock.

Looks as though medicine will change in many ways as a result of these vaccines and not just the lockdown measures.

Israel: Why Is All-Cause Mortality Increasing?​

Israel: Increasing all-cause mortality in people 65+ from February 22 to March 21 (Euromomo; archived)
Published: March 31, 2021
Updated: April 8, 2021
Share on: Twitter / Facebook

(See updates below.)
By early March, Israel had vaccinated about 90% of its 65+ population and about 50% of its entire population. Covid deaths had been decreasing since the end of January, as expected, although not any faster than in some other countries with a very low vaccination rate, such as South Africa.
Concerningly, however, Israel has seen a renewed and continued increase in all-cause mortality since mid-February; in fact, by March 21, Israel reported the highest excess mortality of all countries participating in Euromomo (see figure above). In contrast, many other European countries currently report a post winter wave negative excess mortality.
The cause behind this renewed increase in Israeli all-cause mortality appears to be unclear. According to Israeli newspaper YNet, the director of an Israeli clinic explained that they are currently seeing “a murky wave of heart attacks”. The director believes that this might be due to the “persistent stressful situation” and the “neglect of preventive medical care”.
Although quite a few cases of post-vaccination heart muscle inflammation, heart failure and heart attacks have been reported in Israel since December (see e.g. 1, 2, 3), the hospital director argues that “a connection to heart damage from the vaccine has not yet been proven to be significant.”
Nevertheless, given the paramount global importance of this question, Israeli and international public health authorities may want to answer it as quickly as possible.

Update, April 8​

The latest data provided by the Israeli Central Bureau of Statistics (updated on April 6 with data until March 14) confirms a substantial increase in deaths in weeks 9 and 10:
All-cause deaths 65+, previous 7 days (Source: Israeli CBS)
The latest Euromomo update also confirms an increase in Israeli mortality (65+) from week 9 to week 10, but predicts a steep decrease from week 10 to week 12. However, it is unclear if this latest decrease is based on preliminary (non-public) data or if it is just an extrapolation.
SPR will keep monitoring the situation.

Comparison: Decrease in covid deaths​

Daily covid deaths in Israel (high vaccination rate), Sweden (low vaccination rate), and South Africa (very low vaccination rate): the decrease since late January has been almost identical.
Daily covid deaths in Israel, Sweden, and South Africa (OWD)

Back
Top Bottom