Death of Prince Phillip, Duke of Edinburgh at 99 years of age.

What you have outlined is actually in the US Bill of Rights, and even more. It is supposed to be "carved in stone", more or less, but you see what they have done with it.
But you know during this scam with Covid, many states in the USA had mask mandates and prohibition of work maybe even police hours and as I know nobody was removed from office or politics because of that. So if that was in the US constitution to remove such people who even propose that, than it would probably be done.

However, I remembered few more things, everyone can have weapons and everyone can form a militia (who is innocent and not in jail), I know that this is the case in USA but in many countries you can not own automatic weapons and form militia, and even if you can buy weapons it is usually semi automatic maximum.

Country should have a police which will have the duty to stop someone breaking the constitution (which should be based on human rights and freedoms) and could be charged with overseeing secret service and army.

Some people may think it could be boring to vote every 6 months, but if you want to live in good society where justice prevails you need to be active participant and actually check the characters of the people who are to be elected.

I mean this is my attempt to come to idea who to govern the country in a just way.

But you know during this scam with Covid, many states in the USA had mask mandates and prohibition of work maybe even police hours and as I know nobody was removed from office or politics because of that. So if that was in the US constitution to remove such people who even propose that, than it would probably be done.

However, I remembered few more things, everyone can have weapons and everyone can form a militia (who is innocent and not in jail), I know that this is the case in USA but in many countries you can not own automatic weapons and form militia, and even if you can buy weapons it is usually semi automatic maximum.

Country should have a police which will have the duty to stop someone breaking the constitution (which should be based on human rights and freedoms) and could be charged with overseeing secret service and army.

Some people may think it could be boring to vote every 6 months, but if you want to live in good society where justice prevails you need to be active participant and actually check the characters of the people who are to be elected.

I mean this is my attempt to come to idea who to govern the country in a just way.
I think your sentiments are admirable. However, six months is just too short a time in practice to achieve anything. When any new government comes to power, it can take some time to put its policies into effect through the law making process, which in most democratic countries grinds quite slowly. If you only had six months that would be too short a time to implement your legislative progamme short of ruling by decree, which is a method generally adopted by totaliterian states.

Laura is right. What you need is people who will uphold the constitution. In the USA, as with other democratic countries, this is a function that should be supported by the media and the judicial system. However, as we have just seen with the election steal in the USA, the media and the courts (especially SCOTUS) totally failed in their duty. In most western countries, we have seen how the PTB have gradually but surely infiltrated all levers and platforms of power to advance their agenda. This has not happened over night. As a dear late friend of mine used to quote, it has been done by brilliant long term strategic planning. Remember the time worn statement that 'evil triumphs when good men do nothing'. Sadly, how true that is.​

Paper money should exist.

I wouldn't necessarily say paper money is a good thing. It's introduction started with the US colonies as a way of creating inflation and thereby indirectly taxing citizens in order to pay for the war that was poorly managed and very nearly bungled multiple times by the same people who instituted the issuance of paper money. I would highly recommend Murray Rothbard's Conceived in Liberty for more info on this.

So if that was in the US constitution to remove such people who even propose that, than it would probably be done.

Except that the ones who are doing the infringing of rights are the ones in control of the means of checking those infringements.

“Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely” by John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton
This is why all forms of government end up totally corrupted and they all fail because of weak people. The bigger the government, the bigger the corruption, and the smaller the citizen. A story old as time.

I think your sentiments are admirable. However, six months is just too short a time in practice to achieve anything. When any new government comes to power, it can take some time to put its policies into effect through the law making process, which in most democratic countries grinds quite slowly. If you only had six months that would be too short a time to implement your legislative progamme short of ruling by decree, which is a method generally adopted by totaliterian states.

Laura is right. What you need is people who will uphold the constitution. In the USA, as with other democratic countries, this is a function that should be supported by the media and the judicial system. However, as we have just seen with the election steal in the USA, the media and the courts (especially SCOTUS) totally failed in their duty. In most western countries, we have seen how the PTB have gradually but surely infiltrated all levers and platforms of power to advance their agenda. This has not happened over night. As a dear late friend of mine used to quote, it has been done by brilliant long term strategic planning. Remember the time worn statement that 'evil triumphs when good men do nothing'. Sadly, how true that is.​
I think we need institution that will uphold constitution. For example I said we need a police that will have only duty (I did not say only duty but I meant that) to implement constitution and oversee it's implementation (maybe oversee army and secret service as well) and if someone with political position even propose police hour or mask mandate or prohibition of work for some people or mandatory vaccination they should be immediately removed from political position and never again allow him to work for the country in politics. So two police forces one for constitution and one for regular things.

Of course everyone should have right to propose everything he wants if he/she is not in a politics and they should continue to work in their place, but only removed if they are in politics. And even if they would propose something like mandatory vaccination for everyone that would tell a lot about them and people would probably not elect them anyway, so they may not be so big threat.

I maybe went too far, everyone should be free to discuss everything he/she wants or propose even if they are in politics but we should say in constitution that every politician can not implement police hours, mandatory wearing of anything, mandatory vaccination and so on WITHOUT VOTING FIRSTLY IN THE PARLIMANT, but everyone who proposes that in the parliament and puts on voting should be immediately removed from office and BANNED from politics for the period of 5 years let's say.

This is probably much better and I am proud that I came to this conclusion.

We can have a state media which will only oversee implementation of constitution and remind people with historical examples what happens when DICTATORSHIP PREVAILS.

And we do not need court to tell us or make decision to remove a person who wants to diminish human rights, that is already written in the constitution so POLICE just carries their duty. Of course that should be proven so no innocent person gets punishment, and he should also be able to make complaint.

And I do not think that 6 months is too much, I think it is okay. Because what government really does ? They are managing taxes and deciding what do do with the money they have collected from taxes. In many cases they are just managers of the money they receive from the people. Or implementing some ridiculous policies like tax on property, mask mandate, police hour, prohibition of work, also deciding how much money to give the military budget, what you can grow in your own garden and like that.

Okay maybe they can be even 2 years if they do not mid to be under camera 24/7 so people can watch them on television and be sure in every moment what kind of person they elected. Like I said if someone is not ready to sacrifice their privacy for the people they do not have to be in the politics, country with 67 millions of people can find some who are ready to sacrifice for the nation.

A meme doing the rounds

View attachment 44680

While that is a fair enough point, it misses the rather obvious fact that any royal anywhere is going to get far more attention than the average citizen. That's a pretty mundane fact of life since forever. So it's not something that can reasonably be used to criticize the royals, or even the citizenry.

In addition, in that image of the Queen sitting 'socially distanced' and masked at her husbands funeral, I don't see much in the way of 'elite privilege' there. I'd say it's a reasonable conclusion that the real PTB are far 'above' the Queen.Capture111.JPG

Apparently more people watched Prince Philip's funeral than the Oprah interview with Harry and Meghan. I hope this is no fake news:

I'll add just a small personal experience. On Saturday at 3pm there was a national one minute silence for the Duke of Edinburgh and I was in a large shop when that took place. I only saw one person continue to browse the shelves, everyone else stopped what they were doing and stood in silence with their heads low, looking focused. It was nice to see that people paid their respect.

I'll add just a small personal experience. On Saturday at 3pm there was a national one minute silence for the Duke of Edinburgh and I was in a large shop when that took place. I only saw one person continue to browse the shelves, everyone else stopped what they were doing and stood in silence with their heads low, looking focused. It was nice to see that people paid their respect.
Maybe some stopped just because they did not want to be the black sheep. What do you think about the one that did not ?

While that is a fair enough point, it misses the rather obvious fact that any royal anywhere is going to get far more attention than the average citizen. That's a pretty mundane fact of life since forever. So it's not something that can reasonably be used to criticize the royals, or even the citizenry.

In addition, in that image of the Queen sitting 'socially distanced' and masked at her husbands funeral, I don't see much in the way of 'elite privilege' there. I'd say it's a reasonable conclusion that the real PTB are far 'above' the Queen.View attachment 44707
Totally agree with what you're saying. It's undeniable though that the monarchy is not really seen the same way it used to be seen by an ever increasing proportion of the public. Similarly living in the UK I'm aware the public are highly pro-vax and the potential upcoming consequences of this to is so-called anti-vax people.

On Saturday I went into town at around the same time the funeral was happening and people were merrily living without a care in the world, as if no one had died. With it being the first weekend in the UK people could eat or drink out and with the weather being good my impression was that there was an eagerness for life and most didn't put much thought on death, the dying or the sorrowful.

I don't know if this is a travesty or if this is just life.

Maybe some stopped just because they did not want to be the black sheep. What do you think about the one that did not ?
The minute of silence was announced through the speaker. She had headphones on so I thought it was likely she didn't even hear the announcement. I'd say if people did that only because others were looking their body posture and facial expressions would have remained more neutral.

Hi Everyone,

There is a quote from Prince Philip that sums everything up for me from 2009.

"In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation."

Every time I read this quote, I am just reminded of the Georgia Guide-stones and how much the Royals have contributed to population decline, even if indirectly.

I also think that there is a post by the C's about Souls not reincarnating anymore into the Royal Family, so I don't really feel sad for his passing.

Hi Everyone,

There is a quote from Prince Philip that sums everything up for me from 2009.

"In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation."

Every time I read this quote, I am just reminded of the Georgia Guide-stones and how much the Royals have contributed to population decline, even if indirectly.

I also think that there is a post by the C's about Souls not reincarnating anymore into the Royal Family, so I don't really feel sad for his passing.

Hi there

You clearly haven't read this thread. This subject was discussed and the quote presented in context some days ago. Always a good idea to read first before posting.

Back
Top Bottom