Polly applying Ponerology book practically

Weren't they brainwashing everyone at the beginning that measures/restrictions (masks, physical distancing, lockdowns) they put in place due to COVID business are needed firstly for the elderly - "Do it for your granny!", "Don't be selfish!", ...

It wouldn't shock me either if target were elderly in the first place.
The elderly for sure, also those who do not work, the less elderly, I think they are called the baby boom children? and the the mentally ill, the handicapped.

I think we'll know pretty quickly
if people of colour are the target as Africa is currently drowning in the AZ and Sputnik vaccines. I understand from chatter that it's completely unregulated with kids even being given jabs. In any case, I'm not seeing much chatter of carnage emanating from there. Maybe it's delayed?

Also not much chatter from brown countries of these vaccines causing damage to such a level that it rises up beyond the noise level generally emanating from those countries. I think it's pretty much agreed the situation in India is not a "real signal".

From eye balling social media posts i.e. photos, the majority of adverse reactions are Caucasian related. Zooming in closer, it's mostly women. There's been a handful of high profile black people going down after jib jabs but this isn't really coming in at the pace you'd be expecting if indeed we have a race weapon on our hands. It could be that social media posts are skewed.

It should be noted what Bossche said... He said it in passing. One of his many warnings. The vaccines will attack innate immunity. Innate immunity is the most weak in the West - I assume he meant due to lifestyle and diet. He alluded that the consequences may be felt more in the Western world than in the brown / black part of the world. It's not clear yet though what the signal is.

Nonetheless, I'm quite aware that Bill Gates was talking about death in Africa as a result of all these pandemic. It has not materialised as far as I can see. Incidentally our buddy Bill may now be getting thrown to the wolves by his wife no less.

Also noticed the chatter in the UK has subtly changed... not drumming vaccine passports to the same level they used to. Not so much fear mongering going on as before. Bossche said we may celebrate before we get hit.

We've got some interesting news, a signal if you will... Certain services in the NHS starting to get really busy again - apparently not covid related, apparently being kept on the down low. UK Column speculates a mounting case load of vaccine ADRs now that they are jabbing people in their early 40s working their way into the 30s. Bhakdi says the young will be hit hard, very hard.

It'll be interesting to see how the situation keeps developing.

It should be noted what Bossche said... He said it in passing. One of his many warnings. The vaccines will attack innate immunity. Innate immunity is the most weak in the West - I assume he meant due to lifestyle and diet. He alluded that the consequences may be felt more in the Western world than in the brown / black part of the world. It's not clear yet though what the signal is.
One of the strongest likelihoods is that of obesity - very prevalent here in the U.S. and thanks to the action of glyphosate, high fructose corn syrup, and those "delectable" food-lab created junk snack foods - specially concocted to ensure repeat consumption.

Attacks on the elderly population in Western countries has been in place for some time now. Pushing retirement age , increasing the cost of medicines as a general trend and access to healthcare, mishandling pension funds, among other things.
I can tell you from my experience that the retirement age in Belgium has increased to 7 years in the last 16 years. When I came to live here (2004) retirement age was 60, then It went up to 62, a couple of years later to 65, and now we are at 67.

In addition to this, there are rumors here and there that the budget to pay retired people might not be sustainable in the long term.

So, even though the left has been fighting for incomes for elderly, free healthcare for all, access for the handicapped, and now "Black Lives Matter", it appears that the whole leftist agenda has been thoroughly ponerized and new meanings inserted and the very people they were agitating to protect are now the targets for elimination.
I think that also applies to euthanasia and physician-assisted death (PAD) with people clamouring for 'right to die' and 'death with dignity.' At the same time some governments are legalising euthanasia and PAD or making it easier for people who are (being told that they should be) 'tired of life'.

They are even killing kids who are "considered to be incurably ill".
In 2014, Belgium became the first country to expand PAD to apply to people as young as one year old.

In Holland, ever since its PAD law went into effect in 2002, the country has allowed assisted killing of children — in cases where they're considered to be incurably ill — of as young as 12. And the Dutch
government is now considering following Belgium's lead and lowering that minimum age to as young as one.

This expansion wouldn't involve a change in federal law in Holland. Instead, it would be done via changes to the 'Groningen protocol.' This set of guidelines was created in 2004 for the killing of newborns and infants with very serious illnesses or deformities such as spina bifida.

BTW, in the eighties when they told us the economic situation was very bad the Dutch government actually raided the pension funds of their civil servants.

It's all perverse really. I mean it doesn't cost that much to print money. I've heard that polimer notes cost around 6 cents each to produce. Then if the economy goes cashless and money is an electronic beep then claiming money shortages as reasons to raid pension funds and kill people off is probably the biggest scam ever.

I heard once that the Nullabor Railway (crosses Australia from east to west and built in 1917) was funded by the government just ordering that the money be printed/coined to pay the suppliers and labourers because there was a need and the railway would be a public asset. Apparently that kind of thing stopped happening with the creation of the reserve bank in the 60's.

So to think that it's possible for the elderly, mentally ill or disabled to be taken care of through similar means but they're not just shows the heartlessness of the system.

I'd be wary of carrying any debt at the moment. I reckon one of the ways that govts will increase dependence on them is through debt and then creating the environment to force foreclosures and bankruptcies. Low interest rates, false confidence in market strength that rests on debt based stimulus packages and a strong buyers market won't take too much to topple if interest rates go back up - I'm wondering if that's part of the plan. I can remember the financial struggles we experienced as a family when mortgage interest rates went to around 17% in the late 80's. It was also a time of high unemployment, devaluation of assets and increased costs of living. The perfect scenario to have more people dependent on the govt.

In addition to this, there are rumors here and there that the budget to pay retired people might not be sustainable in the long term.
Yes, and these rumours could be true, perhaps already in the short term; according to the German Lawyer Reiner Fuellmich they have the evidence that Europe is bankrupt, that they have been printing money big time since 2008, that the pension funds are completely bankrupt, the money has been stolen, and that all this is one of the reasons they go after Europe in such a strong way, to get people under control before they find out what is going on.

I think that also applies to euthanasia and physician-assisted death (PAD) with people clamouring for 'right to die' and 'death with dignity.' At the same time some governments are legalising euthanasia and PAD or making it easier for people who are (being told that they should be) 'tired of life'.
Besides the "humanitarian" call for euthanasia help made legal in case of endless suffering, there is another side as well.
From Claus Schwabs WEF i read they think that medical care should not be wasted on people over 75 years old.
Since D66 leader Sigrid Kaag also has a function there, i looked at the new program of D66, and yes, the 75 shows up now:

D66 has submitted the 'Completed Life Bill'. It must be possible for the elderly to end their lives if they themselves consider their lives to be finished. Care is paramount in this. In this initiative law, it concerns people of 75 years and older, where the request is voluntary, without any external pressure, well-considered and permanent. In the future, people with a death wish must be able to report to a specially trained counsellor, the end-of-life counsellor. Together they can come to a final decision about the end of life.

Very sweet (sarc). Remember the do not resuscitate forms, filled out at large scale in the Netherlands and UK, without the elderly care patients or family knowing, because of Corona?

Last edited:
D66 has submitted the 'Completed Life Bill'. It must be possible for the elderly to end their lives if they themselves consider their lives to be finished. Care is paramount in this. In this initiative law, it concerns people of 75 years and older, where the request is voluntary, without any external pressure, well-considered and permanent. In the future, people with a death wish must be able to report to a specially trained counsellor, the end-of-life counsellor. Together they can come to a final decision about the end of life.
Predictive programming from 1973? [a bit of discrepancy on the size of NYC population from two separate reviews]

Richard Fleischer’s “Soylent Green” is a good, solid science-fiction movie, and a little more. It tells the story of New York in the year 2022, when the population has swollen to an unbelievable 80 million, and people live in the streets and line up for their rations of water and Soylent Green. That’s a high-protein foodstuff allegedly made from plankton cultivated in the seas. But is it?

Charlton Heston plays a gritty detective who gets called in when a top official of the Soylent Corp. (Joseph Cotten) is murdered. He gets on a trail that leads to a most unappetizing conclusion--but before he gets there, the movie paints a fascinating and scary picture of population growth run wild. The detective story is mostly just an excuse to keep us interested from one end of the movie to the other. “Soylent Green’s” real achievement is to create a 21st Century world that’s convincing as reality; we somehow don’t feel we’re in a s-f picture. What director Fleischer and his technicians have done is to assume a very basic (and depressing) probability: that by the year 2022, New York will look essentially as it does now, only 49 years older and more run-down.
There are futuristic details, of course, but even the lush apartments of the Soylent officials look like something you’ll find in Danish Modern the year after next. No, it’s the society itself that’s changed, as people turn into herds and riots are broken up by garbage scoops that toss people into giant trucks.

In the midst of this barbarism, a few people survive intact. Heston plays the dedicated cop who stubbornly refuses to quit investigating the murder. Edward G. Robinson, in his last movie role, is an ancient scholar who remembers how to read books and whose eyes light up when Heston presents him with the first apple, the first onion and the first slice of beef he’s seen in years. [I remember the strawberry preserves]
"In 2022, New York City is populated with 40 million people, half of whom are unemployed. The air is smoggy and sooty, and the sun bakes everything, everyday, at 90 degrees. Overpopulation and the destruction of the environment may have rendered human life cheap, but food--that is, real food--is quite expensive. A jar of real strawberry jam costs $150, if it's available--supermarkets don't exist anymore. The government now dispenses rations of food substances made by the Soylent corporation: Soylent Yellow, Soylent Red, and the newest product, Soylent Green.

But even these Soylent products are in short supply. Riot police are always dispatched when Soylent is distributed, because violence kicks in when the food runs out. Thorn (Heston) is a member of this modern, beleaguered police force, which pilfers every crime scene for the necessities of life. When Thorn is called in to investigate the death of a Soylent Corporation executive, his take is a treasure trove: a towel, a bar of soap, paper, and some real food--celery, a couple of apples, and half a pound of beef.
Soylent Green is a basic, cautionary tale of what could become of humanity physically and spiritually if it doesn't nurture the planet that nurtures it. There is little in this film that has not been seen in its brethren: faceless, oppressive crowds; sheep mentality; the corrosion of the soul, of imagination, of collective memory. Quirkily enough, Soylent Green often succeeds despite its director, whose tendency is to overuse Charlton Heston to illustrate every nuance of this dystopia.

Ironically, the film's most powerful moments do not belong to Heston, who makes a dubious, ambiguous hero. It is Robinson who lays claim to the most moving passages of the film. As Sol he speaks frequently throughout the film of what the planet was like, and he sounds like any old-timer of any generation. But in this bleak future, as one of the few who remembers, he is the film's conscience and soul.
The most impressive scene is one of the last, when Robinson decides the time has come for him to die. He goes to “Home,” a gigantic euthanasia center, where he gets 20 minutes of his favorite color (orange) and wraparound movies of the way life used to be on Earth.
[I remember when viewing this how enthralled I was with the music as well as the visuals - a truly beautiful way to exit life if one so chooses]
[Umm - try to overlook the intoning What Is the Secret of Soylent Green part of the trailer]

Food shortages anyone? Hard to miss the overpopulation/manmade planet destruction aspects - both of which were/are trotted out by the PTB to manipulate us by fear (Planned Parenthood-abortion up to actual birth/AGW now climate change). They hit on a winner with the scamdemic!

Last edited:
Watched Polly's presentation yesterday, she did a pretty good job! I liked the way she connected the concepts in PP to real life examples, which made them easier to understand for someone who's not familiar with the topic from before. As Laura said, it would deepen her understanding of the details if she could have a talk with our experts on the topic, and maybe her audience could benefit from it also.

I wonder how she came across the book, did someone from our group send it to her?

Watched Polly's presentation yesterday, she did a pretty good job! I liked the way she connected the concepts in PP to real life examples, which made them easier to understand for someone who's not familiar with the topic from before. As Laura said, it would deepen her understanding of the details if she could have a talk with our experts on the topic, and maybe her audience could benefit from it also.

I wonder how she came across the book, did someone from our group send it to her?
A week earlier she made a vid about the book. She explained how she sees things: People come together asking questions about why the world is in the state it is, gathering arguments and proofs. As long they are searching they are no threat to the system, as they spread confusion. Later the group formed has the best teachers giving the best proofs, and reaches the inevitable conclusion: that the world is run by psychopaths. Then the system kicks in and crushes the group. New people will have to start at square 1 and they do, starting a new cycle. A Small Number of Psychopaths Control Society

Back
Top Bottom