Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

A close colleague of mine whom I would describe as a very conservative Trumper (but basically unaware politically) got the jab and rapidly developed debilitating (could barely walk) DVT, ended up on blood thinner and clot dissolver drugs for over a week. Was a potentially life-threatening situation. Recovered. He had heard about the magnet test on injection site and said, "it didn't stick."

No proof here, but a FB friend of mine wrote about feeling devastated at the sudden loss of a friend whom I didn't know. I looked up this deceased person's page and his very last post was a jubilant "just vaccinated." He appeared to have been in his forties. Hmmm. Both people in this paragraph I would describe as extremely vocal "progressives."

Wow! Highly recommended interview.

This whole situation doesn't seem real. For them to be doing this given all the dangers doesn't seem real. To be honest, the acceptance from people to be jabbed in such great numbers doesn't seem real too... Too much is being revealed about the world that doesn't seem real.

Agree; really fantastic, rich detailed interview !

Also the fact that in this interview between Mercola and Stephanie Seneff, Ph.D it's the only time since 30 Jan 2021, I have heard anyone seriously discussing the crucially dangerous cationic lipids (in the genetic injections). Which is surprising, to be honest.

It was firstly brought up into the light during the Investigative Corona Committee • No 37 hearing, from 30 Jan 2021, which I wrote about on 1 Feb 2021 - in the general Corona Virus Pandemic thread; at a time we knew very little about the ingredients in the mRNA "vaccines". Lawyer Rainer Füllmich interviewed 🇩🇪 Dr. Vanessa Schmidt-Krüger back then, which told us (among many other things) about the devastating effect the cationic (positive charged) lipids have onto the human cells.

Now I have seen not long time ago, that that very interview in German language with her, has recently gotten english subtitles. Let's me see if I can find it... No, I couldn't. Ugh !

I found that interview on other languages / subtitles:

• SK titulky 🇸🇰 Slovakia (youtube)
The 🇩🇪 written transcript of the aforementioned interview (very long)

Toxicology Research Paper
"Correlation of the cytotoxic effects of cationic lipids with their headgroups" (2018)

I'm woundering if anyone else is experiencing this?? I mentioned recently my partner felt unwell . after being around a vaccinated individual for a couple of hours. Well, Sunday morning at 4am, I woke up with same symptoms, a stabbing pain in my head just above my left eye, felt like I got hit by a truck, took paracetamol and put CBD oil on my forehead. The pain got better in an hour and fell back asleep, but still felt awful.
Next morning when I got up, felt drained and slight head ache, took vitamin C, cholicine and done a sauna, my energy came back through out the day. Today still not right, slight head ache, not as tired. Im woundering if its from being around vaccinated people in work, probably is. Im in close contact with elderly clients most of the time in work, everyone is vaccinated. Ivermectin arrived today, ill start taking that. Was feeling really good until this hit me. My partner was in bed for 3 days with it, same symptoms.

I'm woundering if anyone else is experiencing this?? I mentioned recently my partner felt unwell . after being around a vaccinated individual for a couple of hours. Well, Sunday morning at 4am, I woke up with same symptoms, a stabbing pain in my head just above my left eye, felt like I got hit by a truck, took paracetamol and put CBD oil on my forehead. The pain got better in an hour and fell back asleep, but still felt awful.
Next morning when I got up, felt drained and slight head ache, took vitamin C, cholicine and done a sauna, my energy came back through out the day. Today still not right, slight head ache, not as tired. Im woundering if its from being around vaccinated people in work, probably is. Im in close contact with elderly clients most of the time in work, everyone is vaccinated. Ivermectin arrived today, ill start taking that. Was feeling really good until this hit me. My partner was in bed for 3 days with it, same symptoms.
I don't spend much time with people who are vaccinated. The only person is my mother. She got the Pfizer vaccine. Everything was fine. Last week, my sister, her partner and her children came to the house. The next day it was my other sister and her kids. They got the Pfzier vaccine too.

Only my father is not vaccinated. He is in his conspiracy phase. At the beginning of the pandemic, he reacted with so much fear that I still don't understand the change. I observe his behaviors. He has been tested with PCR. He was negative. He had shortness of breath. He had all kinds of medical tests and they found nothing.

When my sisters came to the house, I had an unpleasant time. I didn't feel the same as I usually do at home. There was something that bothered me. I had moments of fatigue, anxiety and unusual tension. I had to go to bed early and I took refuge in prayer until they left.

For now, I keep my distance. To be continued.

My dentist of 30 years retired and said he would not reopen his office after covid lockdowns were lifted. I was overdue for a cleaning, so finally visited a new dentist last week.

The dental hygienist proudly exclaimed she was fully vaccinated with Pfizer. She was in my face for over an hour, albeit with a mask and face shield. A few hours later, I became very congested and found it difficult to take a deep breath.

I suspected spike protein transmission, so straight away took zinc and hydroxychloroquine. The symptoms abated very quickly. In fact, I was quite surprised how fast the hydroxy/zinc worked. I can't say 100% spike protein caused this, but will continue using this as needed, b/c 60-70% of my patients are vaxxed. God I hope they don't shed this stuff forever. With luck it'll subside over time. 🤞

I've had a vaccinated friend over the weekend and I experienced light-headedness and coughed a lot more around him, which was quite unpleasant, but not too unbearable to not meet again. Just more anecdotal evidence for this "vaccine shedding". I also take supplements and they do help a lot. I take the ones recommended by @Gaby here: Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination. I just do the regular dose (not megadose) to save money. Someone else on here shared this hydrogen peroxide inhalation method and have to say that it has helped a lot too to remove icky stuff from my lungs: Hydrogen Peroxide Inhalation Method by Bill Munro.

I don't spend much time with people who are vaccinated.

I'm actually in the process of joining networks of unvaccinated people.
But you cannot be sure if they have understood that it's necessary to keep away from the vaxxed, most of them probably have not.

Most of them are just concerned not to get the shot, but they might be vectors of particles they have unknowingly received by others. It's getting more and more confusing and you'll have to take care of your mental sanity lest you start feeling paranoid.

I think it boils down to keep a distance and to take your supplements, not forgetting some kind of balanced and optimistic mood to keep the immune system alive and kicking.

The consequences of vaccinated persons are noticeable for contact persons. As I described in the Corona thread, I have had a noticeable downgrade in my health for the last few months. About 70% of my patients are vaccinated and I have 12 hours of continuous contact in a work day. In my case, it first manifested itself in headaches and joint and muscle pain and calf cramps. Sometimes I have the feeling that my heart is restless. Then, out of nowhere, a depressive mood with foggy thoughts and concentration problems developed. Since here in Germany the weather is extremely bad since months one pushes it evenly as always on the weather. I noticed that it gets better at the weekend, because then I have no contact with vaccinated people. The number of rheumatic complaints has also increased in the practice. In some cases, the complaints appeared only after vaccination. The number of girdle roses has also increased enormously in relation to the past. Relatives of vaccinated parents now also increasingly report sudden dementia symptoms in their parents. Unfortunately, no physician has found a link to the vaccination. I take high vitamin D and C , zinc and magnesium, I avoid pain medication.

Impassioned follow up on the 5-doctor meeting. Interesting, and worth the watch. (they are digging up a lot, and they are also admitting they don’t know a lot)

A few points of interest.

Weaponizing of human empathy.

Project Larry = techniques on spreading pathogens by touch or secretions.

Transference and fertility.

None of this makes any sense until you see the agenda. Depopulation.

Race/genetic specific targets: African black population 39%, white and non-African blacks 54%, Finnish 10%, and Ashkenazi and Amish 0% (not targeted) (obviously round about percentages, and some races left out?)

Are the vax-refusers growing or lessening in numbers?

EMF meters, and magnet testing.

If you can’t understand the agenda, then you probably should be recycled. (Spiritually)

Don’t chase people into burning building. It’s time to move on.

Just a note on this shedding thing. The only vaccinated I'm around for long periods of time are in work, all have had the 2nd shot by 12th of March. Thats over 2 months ago. And still, the shedding appears to be still happening. And the top up shots are next, so, this could go on for some time.

Since the mRNA is synthetic and instructing the bodies cells to manufacture the spike protein, it could go on forever! The mRNA could be like plastic, in that nothing can break it down. Some doctors were speculating that maybe a person sheds for 6 months only, since that is the target date for a top up shot. But nobody really knows!

I just had an 85 y/o patient, fully vaccinated. I didn't ask when, but 2 weeks ago he had a heart attack while driving and narrowly avoided hitting a semi head on (wife grabbed the wheel and steered them into the ditch).

He said his dr thinks it was stress related. The man said I'm never stressed. So then Dr said maybe his old glasses are stressing him and he should get an eye exam.' Couldn't be the vaccine, could it? 🙄

5 Doctors Discuss about how to detoxifies nano particles,
Using Alfalfa pellets or hay and add about half tsp organic laundry soap and take hot bath.
And then take shower with using Dr. Bronner’s peppermint soap.
Can you maybe explain to me how it works and what I need to do it? I can not translate the video. Somewhere there was a note about oranges and lemons. Thanks:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom