Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

I forgot to mention that both of us have been in close contact with several vaccinated people recently, and as I think of it, strangely enough, the worst glitches are happening since we have spent time with vaccinated people? There may be some link there? Thank you Cassiopeans for we would be really lost without you!

Some days it seems like my partner is totally disconnected to physical reality - and she feels the same about me. Somehow we feel as if we are estranged inside our own bodies.
Hi @guimondaniel could you give some more details for the above quote? I know it’s difficult to describe this kind of “estranged” feeling but if you could provide something more substantial maybe we can provide some guidance. Also when sharing examples of what you guys are going through, try to separate examples by person. Or are you saying that you are each experiencing the exact same kind of disturbances?

Thank you for sharing with us. You know it really could just be stress, this last year has been really crazy.

My partner and I had covid (not tested) last year late Jan/early Feb. We have not experienced anything of what you’ve mentioned. In fact, we have become more colinear. I for one had a huge expansion of awareness, where I look back to pre-2020 and can’t believe how different my thinking was. Maybe the virus affects us all differently due to individual genetics.

I hope this is the proper thread for what I'm about to relay - first thank you all for sharing and networking our stories - in my life, the person I live with (MY LADY) and I got the flu (what ever you may call it) in November 2019, and it was a heck of a flu... I joked about it at first and then it was exposed as such the following spring 2020. Since then we have had serious repercussions in many ways. Wether it was abdominal pains, cramps, and much more, we have often felt that it was related to the first incidence. What I will say now is to be better understood by those who have had a similar experience: the physical aspects are one thing but it seems to me that whatever it was has left inside us something weird mentally.

Some days it seems like my partner is totally disconnected to physical reality - and she feels the same about me. Somehow we feel as if we are estranged inside our own bodies. A happy couple living an ordinary plentiful life, we are having severe glitches, arguments over nothing, something that had never happened in the past, to the point of breaking up our union, with no understandable cause.... Having said that we do not watch TV or follow mainstream media except on SOTT, RT or GLOBALRESEARCH, yet today again we had a long talk with someone who we trust and came to the conclusion that there is a possibility that the flu has changed something inside us. We never had arguments or fights, whereas now it's a daily occurrence. It is as if something is making us on edge and ready to draw swords for the most meaningless things?

If anyone else has this impression that the leftovers of the flu has changed us in many (not nice) ways, it would at least settle my mind as to what is happening to us? After sudden craziness we have the impression that we were overtaken by something which is not in line with our characters and demeanours.

As I said, I hope that we are not alone living this, and I want to share it so that we can make a point of noticing what is changing inside us. Lack of patience, edginess, stress, or all out psychosis is what I'm referring to. Cause it is really deteriorating our togetherness and future as such. I may be wrong but after being with someone for many years when our other starts telling us that we are reacting contrary to who we are, it is time to take a pause, And I feel the same about my partner?

It makes me wonder about the notion that the virus was designed to make people more subdued, if on the opposite side of the spectrum it has made us more volatile, hot tempered and at the edge of screaming for the most meaningless things? I'm just sharing what our covid experience has been so far. In a way, I want to understand if these sudden changes between us have something to do with the flu?

Thank you for your patience and time. And than you PECHA fot the above exceprts, I will meditate upon waht The C's said before jumping to any conclusions.

I got covid two weeks ago and have thankfully mostly recovered. After the first week and even up to now, I've been feeling not really in my body and have been feeling very strange mentally. I'm not sure if this is the feeling that you've been feeling, but it has changed how I view things in this fleshy body. Even now, my sense of smell is gone, so perhaps part of that "estranged" feeling comes from the loss of one of the 5 major senses (or 6 if you count the 6th sense).

From memory, one of the recent transcripts have spoken, perhaps in a tangential manner, the importance of covid affecting our FRV and that it can be directed via the inner will, which is in part governed by awareness and knowledge. I've been doing a lot of reading of the Wave and the romance novels. I just finished the second book of the Wescott series by Mary Balogh (I highly recommend) earlier tonight and can say that it has done a great deal of good for me in dealing with my reptilian brain or predator's mind. Each time I choose mentally to recognize programs in me and choose not to follow through with them, a part of me says "I'm back".

In your case @guimondaniel, if you have not already, I highly recommend reading one of the recommended books in the romance novels thread as it can help guide us on the right track physically, mentally, spiritually, and also with respect to one's FRV.

Edit:

I forgot to mention that both of us have been in close contact with several vaccinated people recently, and as I think of it, strangely enough, the worst glitches are happening since we have spent time with vaccinated people? There may be some link there? Thank you Cassiopeans for we would be really lost without you!

I'm not sure of the truth of these claims, but there's been the idea of vaccine "shedding" that has been making the rounds around social media. It implies that those who've been vaccinated are pumped full of spike proteins that spread to others (also found on the covid virus), which are harmful to cells—particularly vascular endothelial cells. They attach to ACE2 receptors, which damages the signaling to mitochondria. This leaves the mitochondria in a damaged state.

In any case, awareness and knowledge is key.

Last edited:
Re: not creating divide between self and vaccinated. That is what I felt was important. It means learning to fix anything that the vaccinated people pass on. Ills - spontaneous minor bleeding, brain fog, extreme, unusual depression. I know there is something that is passed on. I found old threads on this forum on spinning: 33 turns x 3 per day, worked up to. I find that the specifics ills and other attacks get better with spinning.

Copying ref to spinning, quoted on our forum thread - it came from Bringers of the Dawn and the C's confirmed it was a very good practice.

Bringers Of The Dawn wrote: "Another activity we recommend for those of you who wish to move into a vast acceleration of energy is spinning. Move from left to right, spinning around and focusing your vision on your thumb, counting and spinning. We recommend that you spin thirty-three times at least once a day. You may build up to the thirty-three spins very slowly. If you are able to work up to thirty-three spins, three times a day, so that you are spinning ninety-nine times, well, we will see how long you stay on the planet-or at least in this dimension. When you complete spinning, however many times you spin, bring your palms together at chest level. Press them together, keeping your eyes open, and balance yourself with your feet a shoulder's width apart so that you feel anchored and still feel the spinning at the same time. This tremendously accelerates the spinning of the chakra systems inside your body, which tremendously accelerates the rate at which you can interpret and receive data."

I am trying to insert quote from guimondaniel and can't figure out how to do it properly!

guimondaniel said:

"I forgot to mention that both of us have been in close contact with several vaccinated people recently, and as I think of it, strangely enough, the worst glitches are happening since we have spent time with vaccinated people? There may be some link there? Thank you Cassiopeans for we would be really lost without you!"

The arguing with spouse? Being with vaccinated people and not being vaccinated and having the intention not to be, might be (nay, IS) a red flag to the Powers That Be. Firstly, anytime I write about vaccine and Covid-19, attacks intensify. I feel ears, sinuses plug up, pain in head, get really fractious emotionally. The other thing is, since joining the forum and participating in various threads? Doing these things intensifies the cat-on-a-hot-tin-roof reaction and it is clearly an attack. Try to keep us from waking up, they do.

But this is still an unreliable information until we can check it with people we personally know.
Just did that with my sister, she got the CanSino (Adenovirus) like 3 weeks ago. And, yes, there is something there in her arm, one can feel the "pulling/attraction" of the fridge magnet wher was the jab, other places of her arm it went to the floor.
The good part of this, if is there any.. Is that she is certain now not to comply to jab her son.

We need an eyeroll react.

At this point my sympathy for anyone who gets the shot is simply gone. It's simultaneously a test of character and intelligence. Those who take it, fail, and while I hope it works out for them I've got nothing left but cold indifference and a sort of vague intellectual interest in what the consequences happen to be.

They've had plenty of opportunities to wake up.

They rejected them, and continued to trust proven liars.

Repeatedly.

So now what happens, happens.
I am sorry @psychegram , I do not agree, how could someone with kids think that way!?... I couldn't
I do remember events happening in the 90s when I was in my 20s and I remember not being interesting in political events and more although I was looking for answers but not in the "right" places. Young people 18 up have so much bombarded to them, why would they think or want to look elsewhere than in front of them. I have three kids, two are not trusting the narrative but still will have the vaccination to allow them to go to uni or so. The youngest one at 17 is well aware of what's happening and poor him, gets to struggle with personal attacks from the Lizzy.
Intelligence has nothing to do with seeing what's happening. It has to do with your own mission and with how well you were able to survive until now, the crucial moment.
My opinion is of sadness although there is nothing to be sad about. My attachment to people makes me feel sad for myself, this sentiment of loss although I do understand that every soul must choose it's own path - the universal law of free will.

5 Doctors Discuss about how to detoxifies nano particles,
Using Alfalfa pellets or hay and add about half tsp organic laundry soap and take hot bath.
And then take shower with using Dr. Bronner’s peppermint soap.

Anyway I told my son to buy all the stuff for me and when I got the stuff, I gave all the things to my daughter in law and told her to take bath, and make my son also do the same.
And yesterday my son called me said “I got fennel seeds that you asked for, what is that for? Are you trying to make us to do another ridiculous things?”
I was kind shocked, and told him that ‘the bath, you must have to do, it’s about live or die, and it not difficult things to do, can you trust me on this thing? You must have to do it before it’s too late.’ Then he said he will do it. I am not going to ask him again if he did or not.

This video talking about Pine needle or Fennel seeds contains shikimic acid that fight COVID vaccine shedding.
And also said that using Coffee Espresso Machine to extract shikimic acid is easy.
But one of video says the fennel seeds are OK to chewing it. So I think I am going to chewing it one spoon in the morning and see if I need more or not.

I read in the forum (but I can't find where) that star anise could be used like pine needles ... And it's probably better in herbal tea. Moreover it seems to me that it is the same family as the fennel.

Hello Don Cesar,
I understand from the second video or Mike Adams’s other video information, that the Star Anise contained more shikimic acid than Pine Needle or Fennel Seeds. But for me fennel seeds are more easy to get and easy to chew or make tea.

I just heard that my brother and sister had the Pfizer vaccine today. No immediate adverse reactions so far but I'm concerned my sister would have one as she had an anaphylactic reaction about twenty years ago and the cause wasn't established. Her health is quite run down as her job is quite stressful, and she's talking about winding up her business, which is in decline anyway. More effort for less reward.
As I mentioned before, my parents, brother and sister basically do what doctors advise/tell them to do so nothing I would have said about the vaccines would have been listened to. So, that's everyone I'm related to all jabbed up. And, at work, more and more colleagues are getting the call for a vaccine appointment, and no one's refusing. It's been greeted as great news🤨

I just heard that my brother and sister had the Pfizer vaccine today. No immediate adverse reactions so far but I'm concerned my sister would have one as she had an anaphylactic reaction about twenty years ago and the cause wasn't established. Her health is quite run down as her job is quite stressful, and she's talking about winding up her business, which is in decline anyway. More effort for less reward.
As I mentioned before, my parents, brother and sister basically do what doctors advise/tell them to do so nothing I would have said about the vaccines would have been listened to. So, that's everyone I'm related to all jabbed up. And, at work, more and more colleagues are getting the call for a vaccine appointment, and no one's refusing. It's been greeted as great news🤨
Hello Ageeva, I hear you.😟 Sending you strength.

Hello Ageeva, I hear you.😟 Sending you strength.
Thanks, Pat. A lot of forum members are in a similar situation with family members, friends and work colleagues getting the 'vaccine'. It must be a struggle balancing love, care and respect to those close to us without violating their free will to choose, and the whole vaccine issue has really put that to the test. Some lessons can be quite tough, but that's what we're here for.

Thanks, Pat. A lot of forum members are in a similar situation with family members, friends and work colleagues getting the 'vaccine'. It must be a struggle balancing love, care and respect to those close to us without violating their free will to choose, and the whole vaccine issue has really put that to the test. Some lessons can be quite tough, but that's what we're here for.
Yes Ageeva, it is very hard. A few days ago, my 25 years son told me that he took the vaccination. I was shocked! He lives in the States. His reason was, they offered it for free and he would need it to travel and come and see us. I was devastated... he didn't try to talk to me beforehand. He had Covid and was very sick, couldn't think of having it again. His girlfriend's mum, a doctor, told him the antibodies would last 3 months!!!!:curse:
Free will, i get it... but it's still so hard.😥

Back
Top Bottom