Now I have seen 2.5 hours of the presentation out of 4.5 hours - and all I can say is - a big WOW.

It must be one of the world best presentations ever made revolving the Plandemic; the science and the not-so-science, Covid-19, SARS-CoV-2, the tinkering of spike proteins, the past vs presence and similarities (roots of evil), the "vaccines".... It simply WRAPS IT ALL UP. Also lots about the efficacy on treatment protocols where listed among many other things, the when, why and how.

All very pedagogic und understandable presented.

That pesky EUA

The funny thing is that the EUA (US Emergency Use Authorization) should be immediately abolished / being instantly invalid (and with it, all the Covid-19 "Vaccines" including the PCR-tests, which all are housed under the same umbrella of EUA. When one of primary 4 parameters falls away - which it does - e.g. effective treatment do exist with several options - the EUA is invalid.

I am really curious what you guys say, Gabi, Niall and Pierre...

💞

"Informed consent..." ?!? :whistle:

Every Covid-19 "vaccine" in the US (demonstrated at the Event 2021, Dallas TX, with Dr Richard Fleming) - contains an inlay, which are all blank; Pfizer, Janssen and Moderna.

Moderna writes "intentionally blank". :scared: I was totally unaware of that the vaccine packages do not contain any, what so ever information over risks and benefits... simply nothing printed.

Unbelievable

_-2021-06-07-at-09.32.42.jpg
Pfizer Covid-19 "Vaccine"

_-2021-06-07-at-09.37.14.jpg
Janssen Covid-19 "Vaccine"

_-2021-06-07-at-09.38.44.jpg
Moderna Covid-19 "Vaccine"

Speaking of petty tyrants. The care home where my mother lives has just commanded that the people living there are not allowed to join gatherings with more than 4 people whereas my family and I are now 'allowed' to have 4 visitors at home a day. Also, after visiting friends and family they will have to go into quarantine!! I found out because I took my mother for a short walk and when we were waiting for the elevator one of their employees who seems to be particularly fond of telling me what we can or cannot do asked me where we were going. It's the same person that came into my mother's room a few weeks ago when I was going home and started saying something about masks while she asked whether I had already been vaccinated (I didn't reply).

So, what they are doing is punishing people who are craving visits anyway of leaving that godforsaken place for a few hours or days. My mother recently visited a friend for a couple of days which did her a lot of good, but she had to go into quarantine afterwards. This is criminal.

These authoritarians are even worse than the government and it doesn't bode well for the future.

Speaking of petty tyrants. The care home where my mother lives has just commanded that the people living there are not allowed to join gatherings with more than 4 people whereas my family and I are now 'allowed' to have 4 visitors at home a day. Also, after visiting friends and family they will have to go into quarantine!! I found out because I took my mother for a short walk and when we were waiting for the elevator one of their employees who seems to be particularly fond of telling me what we can or cannot do asked me where we were going. It's the same person that came into my mother's room a few weeks ago when I was going home and started saying something about masks while she asked whether I had already been vaccinated (I didn't reply).

So, what they are doing is punishing people who are craving visits anyway of leaving that godforsaken place for a few hours or days. My mother recently visited a friend for a couple of days which did her a lot of good, but she had to go into quarantine afterwards. This is criminal.

These authoritarians are even worse than the government and it doesn't bode well for the future.
I work in a residential home and I feel so much empathy for the residents. They used to enjoy having outside entertainers coming to visit and staging "sing-a-longs" which they all loved dearly. Not only are the entertainers not allowed in but no-one is permitted to sing for fear of spreading covid virus particles over those poor twice-vaccinated individuals. Another fairly new resident asked me why there were no church services on a Sunday - another dearly loved activity. I told her that the volunteers responsible for the services and the chaplains could not come in and "no hymns" were allowed. She did not understand. The quality of life has diminished for these residents and many of them have not got much longer on this planet - for whatever reason.

They are not allowed away from the Home either, so those outside activities which brought pleasure to them can no longer be enjoyed. 😞

Translated: Google Translate

Operation. "House to house" search for those who did not register for vaccination.

There is a worrying number in the vaccination table that the Government is looking at. Up to now, 82.6% of the population over 60 years of age has been vaccinated with one dose. The missing percentage is due, not so much to the lack of doses or to delays in the applications, but to people who did not register to be inoculated.

The administration of Alberto Fernandez (Argentina) has ordered to go out to look for, house by house, those who did not sign up to receive their dose, either because they do not trust the vaccine or because they do not know the registration system.

This was conveyed at the last meetings of the Federal Health Council (Cofesa), the body which brings together the Ministry of Health and the health authorities of the provinces. The Government demanded that the districts should allocate resources to raise awareness and go out to look for the unvaccinated with the registration process in hand.

I'd be cautious of black & white thinking and chucking babies with bathwater, etc.

Many of us are just doing our best, and to expect perfection is unrealistic; everybody here has made mistakes. The C's called Jordan Peterson "A great soul" which seems accurate to my mind. -But he's not a savior and he's here on 3rd Density, so he's not finished his own lessons.

It will be interesting to see his thinking as time progresses. Will he double down when presented with more data? I hope not, but it may be that his energy reserves are simply not enough to overcome the problem. Even a strong dog can be reprogrammed after enough abuse has been suffered. Sad, but I think it would be a mistake to retroactively reject the benefits accrued from his previous efforts. They have certainly helped me. We simply need to continue to be wise enough to measure his and other's words appropriately against Objective Reality and not outsource our responsibilities.

Interestingly, it also provides a strong motivation for me; I don't want to fall and knowing that it can happen to the best of us reminds me not to let my guard down.
@Woodsman, I don't think my post represents black and white thinking. I hope you see it as far more nuanced than that.

Also, the fact that you feel Jordan Peterson has helped you doesn't become "not so" because we are examining him more closely. No one is retroactively negating the good that he has done people. At least I'm not. Anyway, I'll say more after quoting Yupo's post:

I listened to what he said. I did not take it as him telling everyone to get vaccinated at all. I interpreted it as him hoping that the vaccine would help and wouldn't it be great if everyone could just get it and it and that would be that. Not the same thing at all. Also he states clearly that he is against mandatory vaccinations. I have no way of reading his mind. I think if there is one person in this world that knows the harms to come from going against the agenda in a big way, it is him. Actually, there are many! But he has sure suffered and is still suffering it seems to me. Very few have the spine to stand up to the PTB.
I can't even imagine how busy he must be with all of his stuff, then have his health, family catastrophe, career and PR issues on top of it all? When in the world would he even have time for meditation and research?
I could be wrong, and he could be wrong. He strikes me as someone who is doing his best to serve others. Does not mean he is perfect, or perfectly guided. There is danger in being too busy, depending on others all the time.

I just watched the video as well. However, I find myself agreeing with most if the points Hugo is making as far as the pressing issues Peterson is sidestepping here.

Let me take the time to transcribe just what Peterson did say so there are no illusions about that. I still recommend viewing the clip too since his whole demeaner says a lot. Unfortunately, what's left out in the video is just what question Peterson is responding to here:

[Jordan Peterson] "It's obvious that what you're doing is wrong; it's obvious that it's really complicated. And so, my response to this is to suspend judgment for six months--for six months from now. Fearing as I do the loss of civil liberties, being wary as I am for what it means for how we're going to handle infectious disease in the future, um.. you know, I'm wearing the mask when I'm required to. So... that's the best I can do with that. I have no particular insight with regards to this pandemic. It affected me and my family in the same way it effects everyone else. It throws us into psychological disarray in all the same ways, and brings up all the same moral questions. I wish I had a better answer but I don't. So... I mean, I've got the vaccine. So, that's a partial answer on my part. But I understand the position of those who don't want to take it. And I would be.. unwilling to compel them to take it by force, that's for sure. Because that's not the right approach. Although I would encourage people to--get the damn vaccine, let's get the hell over this. That's--but I did that, I put my body on the line to do it. That's my decision. I'm not saying it's right. It's what I decided to do."

Again (same quote) with my own highlighting:

[Jordan Peterson] "It's obvious that what you're doing is wrong, it's obvious that it's really complicated. And so, my response to this is to suspend judgment for six months--for six months from now. Fearing as I do the loss of civil liberties, being wary as I am for what it means for how we're going to handle infectious disease in the future, um.. you know, I'm wearing the mask when I'm required to. So... that's the best I can do with that. I have no particular insight with regards to this pandemic. It affected me and my family in the same way it effects everyone else. It throws us into psychological disarray in all the same ways. And brings up all the same moral questions. I wish I had a better answer but I don't. So... I mean, I've got the vaccine. So, that's a partial answer on my part. But I understand the position of those who don't want to take it. And I would be.. unwilling to compel them to take it by force, that's for sure. Because that's not the right approach. Although I would encourage people to--get the damn vaccine, let's get the hell over this. That's--but I did that, I put my body on the line to do it. That's my decision. I'm not saying it's right. It's what I decided to do."

As I was indicating earlier in mentioning Peterson's recommending Solzhenitsyn, this is a person versed in totalitarianism -- a point that Hugo also makes. That Peterson is not speaking to that very phenomenon which is now profoundly exclaiming itself all around us is pretty hard to take on board without taking a serious look at his motives. It's not that he's incapable of rendering an insightful cultural and/or political critique, after all. As we all know, he's very capable. And yet here he's reluctant to come forward with much of anything. Actually, he's downright feeble seeming. Maybe that's the problem. He's been through hell with his illness, and he's still not quite well, and so he's just not going to take on the PTB in any serious way. Yes, he's playing lip service to civil liberties. And he says he is-- let me quote him:

"And I would be.. unwilling to compel them to take it by force, that's for sure. Because that's not the right approach."

Hmm.. "because that's not the right approach." Wow. What an underwhelming statement. So, it's not because we are sailing into totalitarianism right now, as we speak? And forcing vaccinations on people is central to such an onerous totalitarian agenda? Not that? No, instead it's "because that's not the right approach." How namby-pamby.

I have to say, to me this whole clip of Peterson has a wishy washy quality to it -- especially when you get to the part where he confesses:

"... I'm wearing the mask when I'm required to. So... that's the best I can do with that. I have no particular insight with regards to this pandemic."

Really? One would have thought that a man whose notoriety is based on what one might call "compelling insights" that that might come to bear when faced with one of the most devastating (by design) crises of our time. But no. He has nothing to bring to the table.

Notice how when he states "I'm wearing the mask when required to," that that's supposed to represent something. He's meaning to say something else with that. In other words, he's taking their bad medicine, he's wearing their masks, etc., all without question. He's submitting. He's resigned. In that he seems defeated. But by whom? By what? Is it that he's being "coerced" in some way to demonstrate such obedience?

"But I understand the position of those who don't want to take it."

Does he really "understand" the position of those who don't want the vaccine, as he claims here? I honestly don't think so. I think there's a lot of rhetoric here -- he's saying the things that he feels he "should" say -- but he provides very little detail as to what he actually means. If he truly understood the position of those who don't want the vaccine -- the legitimate science, and analysis attached to this position -- it would be incomprehensible that he'd be taking the vaccine himself, so I do question his--if not lack of sincerity then his faulty reasoning here. But are we SURE he hasn't been backed into a corner with all this?

HAS he been threatened in some way? IS he playing it safe in order to protect himself and his family? Or is he just so blindly obedient to [corrupted] "scientific" authority that he can't see the forest for the trees? But, I mean, really? After all he's been through recently?

On the mind control issue (which I brought up in my last post), if he is some manner of "tool" (even if unbeknownst to himself), it would be useful to attempt to draw that out, and see how this might be operating. Actually, it's sometimes surprising who, upon closer examination, falls into the category of programmed operative. What's slippery here is that often what causes one to throw caution to the wind, as it were, as concerns one's attachment to a particular public figure are the things that draw us to these individuals in the first place: their extraordinary gifts, their sensitivity, their sincerity, intelligence, etc., which are very likely the things that would have had them singled out for "processing" to begin with. Oh, and given their considerable gifts, this also means they are likely to be exceptionally sensitive individuals as well, which we see is the case with Jordan Peterson.

In the case of many mind control victims, over time you start to see the gradual dissolving of the boundaries separating the heretofore discreet programmed alters. This invariably leads to some manner of breakdown. Why I bring this up in the context of Jordan Peterson is that his recent breakdown at the time his wife became ill could be giving us a clue as to Peterson's extreme vulnerability -- something his long-time controllers/handlers would have always have been on hand to in some way deal with -- that is, IF he were targeted at some point for this type of processing. I'm not saying he was. I'm just testing the waters here. Recall again the malignant goings on at his alma mater McGill University in Montreal. (By the way, if you look up Ann Diamond's book "My Cold War," you get a personal account of just what was going on at McGill and its affiliated hospital the Alan Memorial in the 50's and 60's.)

As I write this I'm now wondering about the doctor who prescribed that debilitating drug (debilitating at least for some). You see, if I were to pursue this line of research I'd start to take a much closer look at all the variables concerning Peterson's recent breakdown. After all, one thing we CAN be certain of is that it's very seldom that things are exactly as they appear to be. There's usually something being left out. And sometimes that's the "crucial" thing.

"Although I would encourage people to--get the damn vaccine, let's get the hell over this."

Underneath it all (if Peterson is in any way being coerced), I don't think his rather fleeting, goading statement urging people to take the vaccine was directed at those who have already made up their minds not to take it. I think it's directed at those on the fence. After all, if you were on the fence about taking the jab (which suggests you haven't really looked into the science-based objections very much, if at all), and someone like Peterson, who you've always admired and looked up to, urged you to just get it over with already, and take the damn vaccine... I mean, this just might do the trick. After all, HE got it, didn't he? Why shouldn't you?

Thinking about it now, it's actually a rather brilliant approach since he's not pleading with anybody, or laying out the [bogus] science or anything. Instead, he just matter-of-factly "injects" his directive, as if wanting to get his [dirty little] role in all this out of the way so he too can return to his own life, etc.

To me, targeting the "on the fence" crowd would be the agenda laid out by the controllers involved -- if Peterson were, in fact, being pressured to do this. After all, you target the people you are most likely to have success with. And you skip the science part since you know it's being intelligently refuted all over the place at this point so why implicate yourself in all that when, as much of the population has already demonstrated, you don't really need to.

But back on Peterson: why would he even care whether others are vaccinated or not if he weren't being somehow pressured to take such a stand? After all, it's not his job to get "enlistees." Or is it? I guess I'm back to that point again: does Peterson really have no apprehensions as to the motives of those running the show, including the financial stakeholders in this enormously lucrative field of vaccines? These sorts of questions go to why his seeming "innocence" in all of this becomes so hard to stomach. It's as if we have to bend over backwards to make his role in this somehow palatable. Oh, he's always been into "Official Science." That's just how his mind works. He can't help it.

--uh, what??

And again, why does he feel it's up to him to take on this role of giving that decisive little push to the as yet unvaccinated? Doesn't that suggest someone succumbing to whatever pressures are involved, and just doing someone else's bidding? I mean, if he honestly feels these are good vaccines then let's do the science together; let's hear why he thinks this. Instead he claims to "know" why people are against it. He's an understanding guy, after all. (Pretty evasive.)

Overall, I think Peterson's earnestness belies as yet unknown motives and/or compelling circumstances. It doesn't necessarily have to do with mind control, but I wouldn't summarily dismiss that option either. Look at it this way: he himself is even apologizing for his lousy answer. This indicates he knows he's not living up to the standards he no doubt has set for himself. And in that he's admitting defeat.

While on the topic of mind control, The Manchurian Candidate, a 1962 film based on a novel by Richard Condon, is still such a disturbing rendition of the use of mind control during the Cold War years. Those versed in the subject swear to the film's authenticity. It doesn't hurt that John Frankenheimer is the director. As you'll see, pulling off this first scene wouldn't be exactly easy. It's appropriately disorienting, but eventually you come to realize just what it is you are being presented with: a disjointed fictional reality (achieved through "brainwashing") imposed on captured soldiers in a military setting. Strange that in watching this scenario one becomes self conscious as to one's own vulnerability to manipulation as this disjointed, somehow surreal demonstration unfolds on screen. (By the way, has anyone read a Condon novel? Might be something to try.)

Last edited:

Translated: Google Translate

Operation. "House to house" search for those who did not register for vaccination.
Holy shite! I hope the technocrats in Chile don't get any ideas. Wishful thinking I know because I am sure they are watching...

@Woodsman, I don't think my post represents black and white thinking. I hope you see it as far more nuanced than that.

Also, the fact that you feel Jordan Peterson has helped you doesn't become "not so" because we are examining him more closely. No one is retroactively negating the good that he has done people. At least I'm not. Anyway, I'll say more after quoting Yupo's post:

I just watched the video as well. However, I find myself agreeing with most if the points Hugo is making as far as the pressing issues Peterson is sidestepping here.

Let me take the time to transcribe just what Peterson did say so there are no illusions about that. I still recommend viewing the clip too since his whole demeaner says a lot. Unfortunately, what's left out in the video is just what question Peterson is responding to here:

As I was indicating earlier in mentioning Peterson's recommending Solzhenitsyn, this is a person versed in totalitarianism -- a point that Hugo also makes. That Peterson is not speaking to that very phenomenon which is now profoundly exclaiming itself all around us is pretty hard to take on board without taking a serious look at his motives. It's not that he's incapable of rendering an insightful cultural and/or political critique, after all. As we all know, he's very capable. And yet here he's reluctant to come forward with much of anything. Actually, he's downright feeble seeming. Maybe that's the problem. He's been through hell with his illness, and he's still not quite well, and so he's just not going to take on the PTB in any serious way. Yes, he's playing lip service to civil liberties. And he says he is-- let me quote him:

"And I would be.. unwilling to compel them to take it by force, that's for sure. Because that's not the right approach."

Hmm.. "because that's not the right approach." Wow. What an underwhelming statement. So, it's not because we are sailing into totalitarianism right now, as we speak? And forcing vaccinations on people is central to such an onerous totalitarian agenda? Not that? No, instead it's "because that's not the right approach." How namby-pamby.

I have to say, to me this whole clip of Peterson has a wishy washy quality to it -- especially when you get to the part where he confesses:

"... I'm wearing the mask when I'm required to. So... that's the best I can do with that. I have no particular insight with regards to this pandemic."

Really? One would have thought that a man whose notoriety is based on what one might call "compelling insights" that that might come to bear when faced with one of the most devastating (by design) crises of our time. But no. He has nothing to bring to the table.

Notice how when he states "I'm wearing the mask when required to," that that's supposed to represent something. He's meaning to say something else with that. In other words, he's taking their bad medicine, he's wearing their masks, etc., all without question. He's submitting. He's resigned. In that he seems defeated. But by whom? By what? Is it that he's being "coerced" in some way to demonstrate such obedience?

Does he really "understand" the position of those who don't want the vaccine, as he claims here? I honestly don't think so. I think there's a lot of rhetoric here -- he's saying the things that he feels he "should" say -- but he provides very little detail as to what he actually means. If he truly understood the position of those who don't want the vaccine -- the legitimate science, and analysis attached to this position -- it would be incomprehensible that he'd be taking the vaccine himself, so I do question his--if not lack of sincerity then his faulty reasoning here. But are we SURE he hasn't been backed into a corner with all this?

HAS he been threatened in some way? IS he playing it safe in order to protect himself and his family? Or is he just so blindly obedient to [corrupted] "scientific" authority that he can't see the forest for the trees? But, I mean, really? After all he's been through recently?

On the mind control issue (which I brought up in my last post), if he is some manner of "tool" (even if unbeknownst to himself), it would be useful to attempt to draw that out, and see how this might be operating. Actually, it's sometimes surprising who, upon closer examination, falls into the category of programmed operative. What's slippery here is that often what causes one to throw caution to the wind, as it were, as concerns one's attachment to a particular public figure are the things that draw us to these individuals in the first place: their extraordinary gifts, their sensitivity, their sincerity, intelligence, etc., which are very likely the things that would have had them singled out for "processing" to begin with. Oh, and given their considerable gifts, this also means they are likely to be exceptionally sensitive individuals as well, which we see is the case with Jordan Peterson.

In the case of many mind control victims, over time you start to see the gradual dissolving of the boundaries separating the heretofore discreet programmed alters. This invariably leads to some manner of breakdown. Why I bring this up in the context of Jordan Peterson is that his recent breakdown at the time his wife became ill could be giving us a clue as to Peterson's extreme vulnerability -- something his long-time controllers/handlers would have always have been on hand to in some way deal with -- that is, IF he were targeted at some point for this type of processing. I'm not saying he was. I'm just testing the waters here. Recall again the malignant goings on at his alma mater McGill University in Montreal. (By the way, if you look up Ann Diamond's book "My Cold War," you get a personal account of just what was going on at McGill and its affiliated hospital the Alan Memorial in the 50's and 60's.)

As I write this I'm now wondering about the doctor who prescribed that debilitating drug (debilitating at least for some). You see, if I were to pursue this line of research I'd start to take a much closer look at all the variables concerning Peterson's recent breakdown. After all, one thing we CAN be certain of is that it's very seldom that things are exactly as they appear to be. There's usually something being left out. And sometimes that's the "crucial" thing.

"Although I would encourage people to--get the damn vaccine, let's get the hell over this."

Underneath it all (if Peterson is in any way being coerced), I don't think his rather fleeting, goading statement urging people to take the vaccine was directed at those who have already made up their minds not to take it. I think it's directed at those on the fence. After all, if you were on the fence about taking the jab (which suggests you haven't really looked into the science-based objections very much, if at all), and someone like Peterson, who you've always admired and looked up to, urged you to just get it over with already, and take the damn vaccine... I mean, this just might do the trick. After all, HE got it, didn't he? Why shouldn't you?

Thinking about it now, it's actually a rather brilliant approach since he's not pleading with anybody, or laying out the [bogus] science or anything. Instead, he just matter-of-factly "injects" his directive, as if wanting to get his [dirty little] role in all this out of the way so he too can return to his own life, etc.

To me, targeting the "on the fence" crowd would be the agenda laid out by the controllers involved -- if Peterson were, in fact, being pressured to do this. After all, you target the people you are most likely to have success with. And you skip the science part since you know it's being intelligently refuted all over the place at this point so why implicate yourself in all that when, as much of the population has already demonstrated, you don't really need to.

But back on Peterson: why would he even care whether others are vaccinated or not if he weren't being somehow pressured to take such a stand? After all, it's not his job to get "enlistees." Or is it? I guess I'm back to that point again: does Peterson really have no apprehensions as to the motives of those running the show, including the financial stakeholders in this enormously lucrative field of vaccines? These sorts of questions go to why his seeming "innocence" in all of this becomes so hard to stomach. It's as if we have to bend over backwards to make his role in this somehow palatable. Oh, he's always been into "Official Science." That's just how his mind works. He can't help it.

--uh, what??

And again, why does he feel it's up to him to take on this role of giving that decisive little push to the as yet unvaccinated? Doesn't that suggest someone succumbing to whatever pressures are involved, and just doing someone else's bidding? I mean, if he honestly feels these are good vaccines then let's do the science together; let's hear why he thinks this. Instead he claims to "know" why people are against it. He's an understanding guy, after all. (Pretty evasive.)

Overall, I think Peterson's earnestness belies as yet unknown motives and/or compelling circumstances. It doesn't necessarily have to do with mind control, but I wouldn't summarily dismiss that option either. Look at it this way: he himself is even apologizing for his lousy answer. This indicates he knows he's not living up to the standards he no doubt has set for himself. And in that he's admitting defeat.

While on the topic of mind control, The Manchurian Candidate, a 1962 film based on a novel by Richard Condon, is still such a disturbing rendition of the use of mind control during the Cold War years. Those versed in the subject swear to the film's authenticity. It doesn't hurt that John Frankenheimer is the director. As you'll see, pulling off this first scene wouldn't be exactly easy. It's appropriately disorienting, but eventually you come to realize just what it is you are being presented with: a disjointed fictional reality (achieved through "brainwashing") imposed on captured soldiers in a military setting. Strange that in watching this scenario one becomes self conscious as to one's own vulnerability to manipulation as this disjointed, somehow surreal demonstration unfolds on screen. (By the way, has anyone read a Condon novel? Might be something to try.)

Ain't no spike protein stopping @Heather !

I'm adding the finishing touches to the cover of your new book.
Anything more I should add? 😁

12rules.png

I have a question on navigating social life. Are any members of this forum in the UK experiencing increased social pressure, be it unspoken, that makes them feel uncomfortable or the odd one out not having being vaccinated or intending on being vaccinated?

I ask as I'm seeking some advice on how to conduct myself in these increasing weird times.

I've been avoiding meeting "friends" face to face since the government unlocked most of the economy mostly due to the fact that I find it hard to pretend everything is okay when it isn't. In addition I'm not particularly keen giving my personal detail to businesses such as pubs or restaurants for me to buy stuff from them and as these are the places people usually arrange to meet I always decline coming up with various reasons for doing so. Lastly, I know from discussions during the run up to the mass vaccinations that I'm the odd one out amongst my "friends" with regard the lockdowns, vaccines and government. In these times when I think all have taken up their jab offers I don't feel comfortable meeting to socialize as I don't really want to get stuck into those conversations. There's also a thing now where I feel the vaccinated are looking to convert the unvaccinated and I don't really want to engage in these sorts of conversations.

In any case, as a result of all the above, I've mostly been keeping myself to myself and chilling at home, hanging out with my partner etc. However, I'm also conscious that my partner wants me to get out more and socialise so I'm in a bit of a weird situation where I'm feeling pressure to meet up with "friends" but then I know I'll be subjected to pressure during these meet ups and it's feeling a bit weird. For sure I feel it's going to get dangerous to openly admit you are not vaccinated and are not intending on getting vaccinated. In essence it puts a target on your back for the future where it's becomes open season for the unvaccinated as I feel is the direction the UK is going.

So anyways, the main reason I'm writing this is with the summer of sports approaching, starting with European football championships, people want to meet up and socialise whilst watching games. There's 3 hurdles here, the first is meeting up in businesses involves you giving away your personal details either to track and trace or to the business, the second is the majority or most of who you'll be meeting are vaccinated or will be getting vaccinated, the third is the weird awkward social situation that will inevitably arise about your personal vaccine status. E.g before any if this, get a hold of this message and to be honest, I felt I had to lie in my response which I did just because I couldn't deal with the follow up if I said otherwise... it's already loaded with being called an "anti vaxxer" etc and all the rest of it

Screenshot_20210607_223509.jpg

Anyways, what should I do... should I be meeting up with "friends" to watch football and / or socialise bearing all the above? I need some feedback. I'm happy to be a hermit if I'm to be honest until this whole thing blows over but I'm not sure if that's me just imprisoning myself on behalf of the propaganda without anyone having to physically imprison me. I'm also finding that I'm not really keen to spend too much time with the jabbed... It's funny seeing all these propaganda about how people should disavow those who are unjabbed and I'm like, actually, I'm not keen on the jabbed so happy to live in a parallel reality where hopefully we aren't being discriminated against? Still keeping my eye out on the country that will be the shining light in all these so I can start planning immigration to a safe haven.

A bit more context on the above, I had to compromise on one thing recently, mostly driven by my partner but also because I needed it I guess. My partner is of the same stance regarding the jab but she doesn't really see the world through a conspiracy lense. So in her eyes this whole covid debacle is a result of mistakes rather than a conscious orchestrated plan. In any case, that she doesn't want the jab and is willing to listen to me is good enough for me really as I think there's real divisions going on out there.

In any case, as soon as the government lifted the travel restrictions here we immediately jetted off to "green status" Portugal and only just recently got back to surprise surprise, Boris now removing all viable getaway countries from the "green" status. To go I had to compromise on a PCR and antigen test. I'll be honest, they shove those things really deep in your nose it's no joke! But yes, that was my compromise to get away from this propaganda island if for awhile.

Reason for saying the above is to show that I'm not really a hermit per se... when I said I was happy to be a hermit in the previous post I don't want it to come across like I've been cooked up indoors for 6 months and had no connections with the outside.

Incidentally I should mention the most liberating place I've experienced ALL year long it made my heart drown in joy was the flight to Portugal. Half the plane had their masks all the way down, the stewards didn't care one bit... people were singing and dancing, some were stood in the aisle pretty much all the way chatting with friends sat in other seats. The crowd was a mix from young people to old people including families with kids. I spent the whole flight just watching people with a smile on my face thinking this is what normal used to be. It's funny the people in front of me were even openly talking about how they were flying into Portugal but really they were going to cross the border to Spain 😅... I was thinking wow! I'm surrounded by rebels... where do I find more of these type of people! In any case, I imagine some people in that plane will have had the jab given the diversity present so there must have also been some transmission going on which I guess was another compromise taken to temporarily escape.

In any case, here's a photo from sunny Portugal. I was staring up into the clear blue sky and for a moment everything seemed normal and okay. The world was as it should be.

IMG_20210603_160425.jpg

I have a question on navigating social life. Are any members of this forum in the UK experiencing increased social pressure, be it unspoken, that makes them feel uncomfortable or the odd one out not having being vaccinated or intending on being vaccinated?

I ask as I'm seeking some advice on how to conduct myself in these increasing weird times.

I've been avoiding meeting "friends" face to face since the government unlocked most of the economy mostly due to the fact that I find it hard to pretend everything is okay when it isn't. In addition I'm not particularly keen giving my personal detail to businesses such as pubs or restaurants for me to buy stuff from them and as these are the places people usually arrange to meet I always decline coming up with various reasons for doing so. Lastly, I know from discussions during the run up to the mass vaccinations that I'm the odd one out amongst my "friends" with regard the lockdowns, vaccines and government. In these times when I think all have taken up their jab offers I don't feel comfortable meeting to socialize as I don't really want to get stuck into those conversations. There's also a thing now where I feel the vaccinated are looking to convert the unvaccinated and I don't really want to engage in these sorts of conversations.

In any case, as a result of all the above, I've mostly been keeping myself to myself and chilling at home, hanging out with my partner etc. However, I'm also conscious that my partner wants me to get out more and socialise so I'm in a bit of a weird situation where I'm feeling pressure to meet up with "friends" but then I know I'll be subjected to pressure during these meet ups and it's feeling a bit weird. For sure I feel it's going to get dangerous to openly admit you are not vaccinated and are not intending on getting vaccinated. In essence it puts a target on your back for the future where it's becomes open season for the unvaccinated as I feel is the direction the UK is going.

So anyways, the main reason I'm writing this is with the summer of sports approaching, starting with European football championships, people want to meet up and socialise whilst watching games. There's 3 hurdles here, the first is meeting up in businesses involves you giving away your personal details either to track and trace or to the business, the second is the majority or most of who you'll be meeting are vaccinated or will be getting vaccinated, the third is the weird awkward social situation that will inevitably arise about your personal vaccine status. E.g before any if this, get a hold of this message and to be honest, I felt I had to lie in my response which I did just because I couldn't deal with the follow up if I said otherwise... it's already loaded with being called an "anti vaxxer" etc and all the rest of it

View attachment 45967

Anyways, what should I do... should I be meeting up with "friends" to watch football and / or socialise bearing all the above? I need some feedback. I'm happy to be a hermit if I'm to be honest until this whole thing blows over but I'm not sure if that's me just imprisoning myself on behalf of the propaganda without anyone having to physically imprison me. I'm also finding that I'm not really keen to spend too much time with the jabbed... It's funny seeing all these propaganda about how people should disavow those who are unjabbed and I'm like, actually, I'm not keen on the jabbed so happy to live in a parallel reality where hopefully we aren't being discriminated against? Still keeping my eye out on the country that will be the shining light in all these so I can start planning immigration to a safe haven.
Hi SOTTREADER. I've had all the same questions.

I think you should base it on how you are feeling as events, etc., come up. Sometimes you have to plan ahead, so that's not possible. But, you know how sometimes you can feel "lighter" about these things? When you feel that way it's easier to be around others without feeling stressed or as if the weight of the world were on your shoulders. But if you are feeling stressed then call it off, and stay home. No reason to be dragged into something if you're feeling oppressed.

My husband and I had to let my cousins know ahead of time if we were going to hang out with them at a rented house this summer for several days. They are all vaccinated. First I checked with them as to whether anyone would have a problem with our not being vaccinated, since I wouldn't want to be around them in that case. My cousin wrote right back right away. Said "no problem." And that was that. So, I'm hoping I can just have a "light" time with them all, not bring up divisive subjects, etc. Although sometimes I find ways to "talk around" these things without seeming confrontational. Doesn't always work though. Especially with my brother, who can trigger a lot of anger in me sometimes. I guess really it's just to monitor yourself. Know when something is not working for you, and maybe politely leave the area, etc. Take a break. It's an exercise for those of us who are on the outside of this culturally programmed bubble to find ways to interact without feeling entirely dishonest to ourselves.

Actually, when it comes to acting, the best actors know how to "listen." Maybe that's something to try: hone your listening skills. See what others have to say. People usually like talking about themselves. It's a good way to connect to people while in a sense taking cover.

I'm glad I just wrote that. It's something I need to try myself (!)

Just saw your latest post -- my husband and I would LOVE to go to Portugal. What a great trip!

View attachment 45967

I pulled an I-Ching spread a while back.

It basically advised people in such situations to, "Get new friends."

Every moment spent engaged with an energy-draining person is a moment not spent with somebody who is good, healthy and encouraging.

I have one life-long friend who now only calls when he needs energy and wants to try out his latest bit of Progressive Apologia on me. He has fallen a looooong way, but the signs were always there. His greatest fear in life is being wrong about anything. -And he can't let go of the liberal label, despite his ability to see the cog-dis in effect. I'm watching fight to shut down his own mind.

There is a soul-sorting going on right now, and people don't have the choice to stay neutral. I'm just disappointed in how many people I was pulling for who failed anyway. Was that time poorly spent? Is it like being a deathbed nurse? -You can't stop them from dying, but you can hold their hand.

Anyway.., he seems to spend most of his creative energy now trying to find clever ways to avoid having to say he was wrong about his Trump Derangement and everything which comes with that. It's clearly a sad waste of his time and energy, MY time and energy, and I now feel heavy inside when the phone rings. I still pick up, (no caller i.d.) but I've stopped arguing with him, trying to conserve energy and just listen with interest to what his latest clever plan is to avoid reality. It's somewhat educational, but it takes active effort to not allow my energy to be drained into the frustration black hole which follows me around afterwards. I think of it as an exercise of "Not Doing".

In any case, it's true, what they say, (They, being Wise People), you are going to take on the characteristics of the five closest people in your life. So pick them well! Feed the lion you want to win.

Strategic Enclosure isn't just a concept. It needs to be a directive.

View attachment 45967

Tip 1: Be gentle as a dove, and wise as a serpent

Friend: Did you get the jab?
SOTTREADER: That thing hurt a lot. Did it hurt you too?
Friend: Yeah, my arm was paralyzed for two days.
SOTTREADER: You know what they say?
Friend: What?
SOTTREADER: No pain, no gain.

Tip 2: Blend in

SOTTREADER: A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.
Friend: And, your partner?
SOTTREADER: We're not partners for nothing.
Friend: Wise man, cheers.
SOTTREADER: Cheers.

Tip 3: Know your limits

SOTTREADER: Of course, I was one of the first.
Friend: I don't believe you. Show me the proof!
SOTTREADER: What proof?
Friend: I need to see your QR code and a negative PCR test.
SOTTREADER: Enjoy the game, it's 1-0 for the mad lads. But it's not over yet. :-D

--uh, what??

‘The damn thing’ explosive reaction reminds me of a stupid joke from waybackwhen.
In China before Mao there were lots of door to door activists from each side.
A guy opens the door after hearing loud knocks. Immediatelly he is asked, who do you support Mao or Tzao? The guy intimidated says, Mao. Mao? And he gets instructed to get his pants down as he must receive 25 lashes over his bum. The guy complies and gets 25.
Short time passes, again strong knocks on the door, the guy opens, and he hears the same question. Who do you support ? Mao or Tzao? The guy this time says Tzao. Tzao? Down with your pants and 25 lashes on your bum he hears.
Tired and sore the guy goes back in the house and after not even 10 minutes he hears a knock at the door. He opens the door, takes down his pants and presents himself for the lashes. Unfortunatelly it was his boss, knocking the third time.

Back
Top Bottom