So, there’s been three relatively rare injuries in the UFC over the last few months, two of them coming over the last few weeks. You could say that’s significant, and possibly symbolic if you wanted to read into it that way, but I personally don’t think it has anything to do with vaccines.
I was thinking about this: lockdowns --> training inside --> less sunshine for the fighters and if Covid depletes the body of Vitamin D and if Covid leeches any other bone-stabilizer substances naturally present in our bodies? Fighters are the perfect litmus test, I think, because their bodies - like in a laboratory experiment - are subjected to extreme physical stress tests = blunt force trauma injuries.

Vitamin D insufficiency as a potential culprit in critical COVID-19 patients
"Background: As an immune modulator, vitamin D has been implicated in the coronavirus disease-2019 (COVID-19) outcome. We aim to systematically explore the association of vitamin D serum levels with COVID-19 severity and prognosis."

The effect of vitamin D on bone and osteoporosis:
The main effect of the active vitamin D metabolite 1,25(OH)2D is to stimulate the absorption of calcium from the gut. The consequences of vitamin D deficiency are secondary hyperparathyroidism and bone loss, leading to osteoporosis and fractures, mineralization defects, which may lead to osteomalacia in the long term, and muscle weakness, causing falls and fractures.

A 'heads up' to everyone, sort of...

As you have noticed, the new phase in the Covid PSYOP is that the MSM is slowly admitting that "Yes, the virus was leaked from the Wuhan lab" (which we know probably leaked from US/Fort Detrick). As I'm sure we all here agree, the MSM doesn't do anything-nada-zilch that their masters don't want them to do, so there must be a reason for why they're told to proceed with this (as collateral damage/sacrifice maybe they need to throw Fauci under the buss).

In a recent interview, Reiner Fuellmich had a plausible theory for this. He said (parahprasing) that according to the peeps they have interviewed recently, they are 'leaking' the news about the virus escaping Wuhan because they need to have an excuse for all the vaxxed peeps that will get seriously ill or die in the autumn as they encounter the 'wild' coronavirus. With the 'dangerous man-made virus escaped from Wuha lab' sensational headline people the sheep will accept the virus (which, we will be told, is now even more dangerous) as the cause for the large death toll.

This theory just got support from the oh-so-obvious theatrics on 'The Late Show' where Jon Stewart (apparently a big name?) 'shocked' everyone by supporting the Wuhan lab leak theory. This Jon Stewart appeared (according to the script, of course) unshaved and 'wild looking'. As with the MSM, these clowns on TV do not do anything that their masters tell them, so this is an obvious setup. I'm sure most viewers will fall for this scheme...and soon be even more fearful.

Totally agree and was thinking the same thing when I saw it. However, they always try to kill two or more birds with one stone. The ramp up of tension between the Russia/China fits nicely into this as well. If all else fails, they will go to war. No doubt about that. And then you need an enemy or two.

Found this article about an obvious false flag campaign to target Russia. I think we're going to see more and more of this Russia/China bashing to kick this show into overdrive.

I was thinking about this: lockdowns --> training inside --> less sunshine for the fighters and if Covid depletes the body of Vitamin D and if Covid leeches any other bone-stabilizer substances naturally present in our bodies? Fighters are the perfect litmus test, I think, because their bodies - like in a laboratory experiment - are subjected to extreme physical stress tests = blunt force trauma injuries.

Vitamin D insufficiency as a potential culprit in critical COVID-19 patients

The effect of vitamin D on bone and osteoporosis:

Okay, I see what you’re thinking. However, without going into more detail on each individual injury so as to not high-jack the thread, each of them can be explained by the laws of physics and anatomy. Fighters arms and legs aren’t just breaking under minimal stress.

Plus, I would imagine almost every pro fighter ever has always trained inside in a gym, rather than outside. I guess running might be an exception to that.

Maybe the sports fans write their own approvals?

Blank COVID-19 Vaccination Cards Selling on Amazon​

Before any alarms were sounded, blank card templates were available legitimately on several state websites. According to a spokesperson for the Missouri state department, “Initially, it was included on our vaccinators’ resources web page because there were times when providers would not receive enough cards with the vaccines, especially when additional doses were being drawn before larger ancillary kits were made available.”6

On Amazon, packs of blank COVID-19 vaccination cards were selling for $12.99 and were reportedly available on numerous other websites, ranging from Etsy, which primarily sells home made crafts and vintage products, to the dark web, commonly thought of as an online forum for questionable or even illegal activities.7 As it became clear that the cards were being used to establish proof of COVID-19 vaccination in unvaccinated people, public officials changed their stance. //
Electronic Frontier Foundation, argues that COVID-19 vaccine tracking systems present a threat to medical privacy. He said, “Setting up massive systems for tracking folks, collecting their information, and then with no kind of exit plan, how is that data going to be treated?”14

Last edited:
Today we had the football Euro 2020 match between Hungary and Portugal. The game occurred in the Hungary stadium. The stadium was pretty full with no empty spaces, and no social distances at all. Men, women and children filled the bleachers. Most of the crowds were Hungarians, of course. Behind the goal of Hungarian team, in the 2nd half of match, was concentrated the Portuguese crowd.

And finally, not a single mask was seen among the crowd of Hungarians and Portugueses. Amazing!!! Only the security staff, cameramen, and others from technical staff used masks.

Just some snips, I didn’t watch the game, but seeing this described scenery, I hoped the best for the Hungarians. Yet, at the end, they lost the football dispute, but I have no doubts, in this day, the Hungarians won the main Tourney.​

To make it short, the young lady, Marine, got the jab and discovered that her phone was sticking on her arm. Moreover, all her contacts and data were erased! They went back to the vaccination center and asked the doctors and nurses to explain themselves. They were shocked to see the phone sticking. Of course they had no answer. They will update on her situation with another video.
Now that is WEIRD!

It's one thing for fridge magnets to stick to people's arms, but phones??!

Here's the link again for people to watch:

We recently asked the Cs about this apparent 'EM effect' some vaccinees have documented with video evidence, and they said this:

(Joe) Are the videos of magnets sticking to vaccinated people's arms real?

A: Some. Some places and selected batches of vaccine.

Q: (Joe) So what are these magnets being attracted to?

A: Will be used at later time.

Q: (L) Creepy! Used for what?? [laughter]

A: Directed beam applications.
Has anyone come across other reports of phones or similarly large/non-magnetic objects sticking to the sites of Covid-19 vaccine injections?

Now that is WEIRD!

It's one thing for fridge magnets to stick to people's arms, but phones??!

Here's the link again for people to watch:

We recently asked the Cs about this apparent 'EM effect' some vaccinees have documented with video evidence, and they said this:

Has anyone come across other reports of phones or similarly large/non-magnetic objects sticking to the sites of Covid-19 vaccine injections?
That's not surprising, those are not regular smartphones like last decade's that are barely able to be picked up with a rare earth magnet, I thought those phones seen sticking is the new style of phones (appeared in the last few years) with embedded neodymium magnets to help them snap onto wireless charging bases.

Edit: or at least, I may be wrong, that's what I assumed.

Last edited:
[...]

Paperclips and needles would stick to my old smart phone so i assume there's a small magnet in there, plus, maybe some parts of the phone are metal?

Anyway, I came across a video on twitter the other day where a woman was showing how various metal cutlery would stick to her elderly fathers arm (i think it was his arm); she was pretty upset.

I couldn't find that video but a quick search gives us another example of a guy who seems to claim he had the Pfizer vaccine and shows a coin (?), a spoon, and a phone. Taken from this page: Vaccinated People Report Coins, Magnets, Forks Sticking to Their Skin

Added: Just as an example of small objects sticking, and how this realisation has gone mainstream, apparently a TV show in Mexico tried to prove this wrong and were surprised to see cutlery sticking to the participant's arm:

Paperclips and needles would stick to my old smart phone so i assume there's a small magnet in there, plus, maybe some parts of the phone are metal?

Anyway, I came across a video on twitter the other day where a woman was showing how various metal cutlery would stick to her elderly fathers arm (i think it was his arm); she was pretty upset.

I couldn't find that video but a quick search gives us another example of a guy who seems to claim he had the Pfizer vaccine and shows a coin (?), a spoon, and a phone. Taken from this page: Vaccinated People Report Coins, Magnets, Forks Sticking to Their Skin

Added: Just as an example of small objects sticking, and how this realisation has gone mainstream, apparently a TV show in Mexico tried to prove this wrong and were surprised to see cutlery sticking to the participant's arm:

Here's another one

Things are getting weirder... from today some people are posting photos of magnets sticking to store bought meat... Here's one

I've seen others with steak... Not sure what's going on? Hoax? Is this a diabolical plan to make everyone vegan?

Also there's some cases of people who haven't been jabbed now being magnetic too? I think someone in the forum reported this. I'm also seeing other accounts out there.

Whatever it is that's causing this is also being transmitted through other means, not just the jib jab. That's what it looks like.

A thought just crossed my mind

We have seen what appears to be an increased number of blowing up / burning factories and facilities around the world lately.

Some accidental, yes sure. And some deliberately / on purpose (such as the second biggest HCQ factory in Taiwan as a highly suspect example) And of course the PTB using the WEF narrative for digital terror being a major threat, disrupting / manipulating factories - yet it is likely they are using puppets, to perform those tasks of deliberately creating disruptions of various kinds.

The vaccine factor ?

However - given that hundred of millions of people are injected with ‘vaccines’ which can cause injuries on many levels, where people slip into issues with judgement, behavior, speech, coordination…

Are we seeing more serious accidents in factories and safety related jobs because of consequences from the injections ?

In reference to aragorn’s “heads up”.

Another benefit for throwing Gates, and Fauci under the bus, and exposing the Wuhan lab ‘thing’ and maybe exposing the numbers of sick, dead, and injured, would be to surreptitiously win-back-trust in the MSM. Only so they can take everyone for a ride again (I’m sure it would work). We know that just switching the actors on the stage around is meaningless. Sacrifice a few …so what?

I’m noticing many of the honestly good ‘truthers’ if I can use that word, are mixing their messages with ‘something’ else. Here’s the truth and believe in fundamental Christianity, here’s the truth and go bitcoin! here’s the truth and ‘its all just complexity & incompetence we’ll get over this soon) Here’s the truth and ‘damn those ugly Chinese. Here’s the truth and don’t worry the space brothers are about to step in and save us.

If they did sacrifice a few stage actors, and the agencies and company they influence, and maybe expose the death tolls. Then, broadcast day and night that you’ve-been-had-fooled by the lefties, the commies and so forth. The conservatives and everybody-else would become murderous to put on their big boy pants and go to war both domestically and internationally. With Jesus and Moses patriotically leading the way.

My list of controlled opposition agent, and suspects grow weekly. As do the useful idiots. Yet, I only consider that ½ of my thoughts of this subject. The other half is 1) its already game over. Duck and cover. 2) We are at beginning of nature and frequency coming into play, and the PTB at this point are probably breaking apart, subdividing, infighting and so forth. It’s all different: mayor, governor, president, chairman of board, all seem to be doing it ‘their way’. The center isn’t holding. I doubt we will ever see the great reset, a bit coin world, smart cities and so forth.

Back
Top Bottom