New vaccination requirements in Russia.

This is where we 'part ways' with Putin. He has set sail aboard 'the Coronavirus Cruise'. I don't care if Sputnik V is just vitamins and minerals. It's the overall package that is evil - the mandatory factor, the barcodes, the institution of 'medical apartheid'. And it's not just that. He also said at the 'Direct Line' virtual townhall yesterday that the recent extreme weather is evidence of climate change and that 'we must radically overhaul the economy, fast', which plugs Russia into the 'Build Back Better' nonsense too.

Putin saying 'well, I'm against mandatory vaccinations, but the regions want to do it' is political weasel-speak. He is helping this happen, even if by just stepping aside to let it happen. We can debate whether or not he 'has to do this because of...' The fact is, Covid-1984 is happening in Russia too. When it came down to 'the final battle', Putin yielded.

[Remember, what we see and think about world events is one thing; what we do about it is another. If you have to navigate the 'new reality' where you live by accepting one or another of their vaccines, do it. Carefully, by taking counter-measures. This need not be 'the hill we die on'...]

And thus we must all come to terms with the fact that there is no power on Earth capable of 'defending common sense against pathocracy'. It is down to us, individuals the world over who See, to 'hold the line' and refuse (internally) to submit and kneel.
Very well said Niall :thup:

Our favorite president liked to dismiss conspiracy theories even years ago:
Putin slams speculations on global pandemic conspiracy as nonsense
Remember couple years ago [2017~2019?] on one of those famous open forums Putin gave for the people, one 25-30 year old guy [black hair, jeans, brown coat] with a stubble / short-beard on his face asked a question: [summarizing from memory]
- What is your opinion about end-of-the-world news circulating, the apocalypse, end-times, large meteorites incoming that we [as a nation] must be affected by as well?
Putin asked back:
- What final [catastrophe] crisis do you refer to? You surely mean, what we mean: the geopolitical crisis we are now having all around the world?

He completely avoided answering the "conspiracy theory" by substituting the specific crisis word / term the questioner used with a geopolitical crisis term. Thus he completely dismissed the "conspiracy theory" and acted very sober and adult by pointing out to the young man that we have a much more stressing geopolitical situation we must attend to. He therefore poured his reassuring presidential calm and sanity into the mind of the young conspiracy theorist..
But, um.. still, that specific question, komrade President.. remains..

Now - after proclaiming years ago that comets were snowballs - NASA is approximating a meteorite direct hit via an exercise:
JPL’s Center for Near Earth Object Studies will lead the hypothetical impact scenario to see how international agencies respond to an actual impact prediction.

UPDATE: 2021 Planetary Defense Conference Hypothetical Asteroid Impact Tabletop Exercise

Apr 24, 2019
NASA, FEMA, International Partners Plan Asteroid Impact Exercise

I find it curious, how these conspiracy theories keep coming back - the 10 year old pandemic exercises of the super-rich Elite & their seated patsies in major health and crisis-response organizations now have turned into reality ==> kicking us into the face hard sending our teeth flying..

Putin slams speculations on global pandemic conspiracy as nonsense
So I guess, its time to say bye-bye to President Putin and with him our big 'Hot air balloon filled with Hopium' and turn our attention toward the kitchen table in our homes - as it apparently has become the major round-table tool to solve world problems. :-o

When it came down to 'the final battle', Putin yielded.

That was always going to be the case I think, given what we know about the power behind the scenes or "one world govt." It was 'easy' for Putin to stand up geopolitically to anglo-America over the past 15 years (most notably because it was at least good for his domestic reputation), but when something like 'the pandemic' was dropped on the world, he had no choice but to fall in line. He simply can't stand alone in that respect. There's another angle on this that, perhaps, makes Putin's stance more understandable, and it relates to the most important factor for any govt.: control over the local population.

As things progress and the overt control measures on populations become more extreme, there's a risk that more and more people will start to wake up (if only in an unthinking reactive way) and start to lose faith and obedience in domestic authorities. The 'pandemic' poses that kind of risk and, in the case of Russia with its possibly less naive population, perhaps a greater risk than elsewhere. So to avoid resistance to the 'pandemic' spreading throughout Russian society, and with it a general loss of faith in the domestic authorities, Putin may have decided he needed to push back against vax skepticism in an open and forthright way.

That's the best I can do to salvage some of his integrity, but I'm realistic enough to accept that, as Niall said, it's basically down to us and those that can See around the world. Forget about some relatively powerful opposing force from within the global governmental system(s). We're the 'opposing force', and again as Niall said we oppose by maintaining our free will, and we do that by continuing to learn and grow in Knowledge and Being, and being 'wise as serpents and gentle as doves'.

You really are missing the point. He stood up against the ''regime change'' policy of the Empire. He wasn't supposed to do that. I think it was a calculated move. Still, you never know the response 100% until after you did it.
Look, if the "west" or western portion of the political/military/economic elites wanted so badly to change regime, situation would probably be different. Maybe they wanted a little bit and that is why they did not get involved on a large scale. Later on they bombed ISIS and supported YPG - Kurdish and SDF - Kurdish - Arab forces. About 75-80% of ISIS held Syria in terms of population was liberated by the SDF and YPG, not Russia. SAA and Shia militias, they took maybe 15 -20 %, after initially focusing their campaign on Free Syrian Army and Al Nusra territories. Russia took maybe 50-65% of ISIS held territory in terms of territory, but most of that is desert. They started their campaign in 2015 and they really started seriously their part of action against ISIS only after they besieged eastern part of Aleppo and some other territories. So, Russian start of campaign in 2015 in September in Syria, getting serious against ISIS in February- March 2017. So 1 year and almost 5-6 months. It is easy to calculate how much ISIS held territory (in terms of population) Russia and SAA occupied, see the territory and check how many people lived there. One city that USA backed -YPG-SDF took from ISIS - Raqqa something like 300 000 of people. Russians and SAA did not do something like that. In Iraq, USA and Iraqi army - militias took Mosul which (according to wikipedia) has more than 1 000 000 of people.

Where is the crime?
I did not say it is or it is not crime, but by pointing out how much Russia earns from weapons production, I wanted to point out on their interests there.
Putin has given countries beset by terrorism free shipment of military hardware, expertise, intelligence and even direct assistance by way of the Russian military to countries who ask for it. Did you know?

Also, the Syrian regime, really? Because the MSM told you so?
Maybe "he" gave or the Russian state, but that does not mean that "he" loves them. Didn't you think that maybe on that way he plans to secure further friends and customers, Russia is anyway isolated from certain countries. Also, that equipment could be old and is just trying to get rid of it. Also, Russia maybe wants on that way to secure itself from terrorism in the future, on it own soil ?
Anyway how do you know that he did that ? Did MSM told you so ?

Islamic State and its offshoots stood at the gates of Damascus and were in control of 70% of Syria before Russia intervened. Without Russia, Syria would have been Lybia.

Anyhow, if you honestly wanna get informed about this conflict I can recommend you this topic.

That is truth, ISIS probably controlled up to 65-70% of Syria before the in September 2015, however most of these areas are DESERT AREAS, sparsely inhabited. They were also close to Damascus, but in the desert in front of Damascus, because Syrian Army - SAA did not want to keep soldiers there and fight for the desert because they had much bigger problems, in the other areas.
I know a lot about this, maybe more than you. I was following it closely, and I am trying not to be biased, I try to speak facts which are VERY EASY TO CHECK. Thank you the recommendation but I saw it already (topic).

Dies ist in der Tat eine schockierende Wendung der Ereignisse. Ich sehe schon, dass die PTB, wenn sie will, diese Dinge jetzt mit einem Fingerschnippen umsetzen kann. (Verzweiflung?) Vielleicht eine gute Frage für die C's, da dies ein Game Changer zu sein scheint....
This is indeed a shocking turn of events. I do see that if the PTB wants to, it can enact these things with a snap of the finger now. (Desperation?) Maybe a good question for the C's as this seems to be a game changer....
This question has also been bothering me for a long time. And not only in relation to Russia. What if one is forced to be vaccinated? Because you lose your livelihood, your children or just obviously by law? The ptb has created the rights to do so. Physically, thanks to Gaby and Keyhole and other members, we now have many ways to protect ourselves from the vaccine effects. But what about spiritual protection? How can I make sure that I don't become a half-digital person without free will, when my current dNA can be rewritten piece by piece into 'whatever'? Maybe I haven't read enough of the wave and the question is answered? Then I apologise. My question is probably a desperate attempt to keep control! But if the supreme law of the earth is Free Will: what happens when it is broken? The Cs say yes, don't think that way and trust and wait. But I'm really interested: what happens if the supreme law is Free Will and it is broken?

There are certain things you can't talk about as a world leader on this planet. Our secret history, 9/11 Truth, hyperdimensional realities, the scamdemic, and probably a few more topics.

I think those UFOs that are constantly hovering over military bases and exercises serve as a warning of that. And I think at some level there is direct contact. Especially if the human agents are not sufficient to intimidate.

Further, they provide some freedom for humanity. But only because total obstruction means that the universe will otherwise intervene. They have to. So geopolitically we can play it out against each other. But they more or less determine the rules of the game.

But as I said, certain subjects are off-limits.

That's what I think. But ideally, of course, they hope that everyone will play the game without them having to intimidate. They rather don't show themselves if it's not necessary. But many know there is some power out there they can't contest.

Last edited:
Like your claim that the West didn't really seek ''regime change'' in Syria?

We clearly disagree. I've nothing more to add.
I said maybe they wanted a little bit, but I am not sure if they wanted soo badly. Did you see protests against Syrian regime in 2011 ? Do you want to say that they were not genuine ? Do you know how people lived in Syrian before 2011 ? War would not even start or at least it would not become what it became if big number of people did not take weapons to fight the regime. ISIS came later on, in 2013, in the beginning they were not there.

Do you also want to say that Egyptian revolution is made by the west ? Tunisian one ? Libya is different story.

But what about spiritual protection? How can I make sure that I don't become a half-digital person without free will, when my current dNA can be rewritten piece by piece into 'whatever'?
First of all by not giving in to fear, terror, panick, doubts in your own strength and being. By keeping to grow your being and your strength of the will. By being true to your true nature and fear nothing. By being ready even to die if you have to in order to preserve your true being, though I truly hope no one will have to face such a scenario.

And finally, I may be wishfully thinking here but me thinks that if one manages to be true to his own true nature, fearing nothing even if he is being forced against his will to take an unnecessary and potentially dangerous jab, spiritually speaking he won't be bent to the will of the entropic center because of the jab, that's utterly absurd and it doesn't have any sense. At least that's my current understanding and perception of reality.

This question has also been bothering me for a long time. And not only in relation to Russia. What if one is forced to be vaccinated? Because you lose your livelihood, your children or just obviously by law? The ptb has created the rights to do so. Physically, thanks to Gaby and Keyhole and other members, we now have many ways to protect ourselves from the vaccine effects. But what about spiritual protection? How can I make sure that I don't become a half-digital person without free will, when my current dNA can be rewritten piece by piece into 'whatever'? Maybe I haven't read enough of the wave and the question is answered? Then I apologise. My question is probably a desperate attempt to keep control! But if the supreme law of the earth is Free Will: what happens when it is broken? The Cs say yes, don't think that way and trust and wait. But I'm really interested: what happens if the supreme law is Free Will and it is broken?

First, I don't think that these vaccines can just rewrite everything in your DNA. "They" don't seem to understand enough about it anyway (I think that's what the Cs said in a session). Second, as Andrian said, they can't break your "internal free will" if you don't give permission. In other words, if you don't believe the lies, and "inertly resist" their manipulation, they can't really do much in my opinion. So yes, I would avoid the jab as long as possible, because that way you are showing the universe that you don't believe in it and don't want it. If you have to do it, then follow the health protocol and go about it in the spirit of "they can force me to do that, but they can't break my mind and my soul". There is this German song "Die Gedanken sind frei" (Pete Seeger sang it in English) - a great hymn for these times.

Did you see protests against Syrian regime in 2011 ? Do you want to say that they were not genuine ? Do you know how people lived in Syrian before 2011 ? War would not even start or at least it would not become what it became if big number of people did not take weapons to fight the regime. ISIS came later on, in 2013, in the beginning they were not there.

Ditch the MSM and start following real journalists. Like Eva Bartlett, who is among the few journalists reporting in person on the Syrian battlefield. Western journalists, on the other hand, bravely transcribe the reports from their controlled news agencies. The few trips they make are only to produce propaganda for their overlords. Western politicians, media and fake activists are lying their heads off.

First, I don't think that these vaccines can just rewrite everything in your DNA. "They" don't seem to understand enough about it anyway (I think that's what the Cs said in a session). Second, as Andrian said, they can't break your "internal free will" if you don't give permission. In other words, if you don't believe the lies, and "inertly resist" their manipulation, they can't really do much in my opinion. So yes, I would avoid the jab as long as possible, because that way you are showing the universe that you don't believe in it and don't want it. If you have to do it, then follow the health protocol and go about it in the spirit of "they can force me to do that, but they can't break my mind and my soul". There is this German song "Die Gedanken sind frei" (Pete Seeger sang it in English) - a great hymn for these times.
Thank you for answering my interim question on this thread. Thank you. Everything you say is very coherent for me. Thank you. Yes, let's stay with our strength. I am german. I Love the Song....but forgot this. Tank you for remembering

That was always going to be the case I think, given what we know about the power behind the scenes or "one world govt." It was 'easy' for Putin to stand up geopolitically to anglo-America over the past 15 years (most notably because it was at least good for his domestic reputation), but when something like 'the pandemic' was dropped on the world, he had no choice but to fall in line. He simply can't stand alone in that respect. There's another angle on this that, perhaps, makes Putin's stance more understandable, and it relates to the most important factor for any govt.: control over the local population.
Which means he had a degree of autonomy when it comes to geopolitics but when it came to more global reaching consequences and issues not so much, that is that geopolitic west vs east showdown is what maybe PTB wanted to act as a distraction for more serious issues like climate change-that old saying that you need cold war to hide celestial intentions, and to give people who are so deeply dependent on leaders and saviors false HOPE, same thing with J. Peterson. On the highest levels anything below it is a show wether those who are actors are conscious or not of it. Dire situation indeed when you look at it, but how come you need any proof of it because you are very close to situation where you would not have control over your own body(if something does not intervene in meantime) and many people go on with their lives as "usual".

Back
Top Bottom