WWMS

What Would Mouravieff Say?
Good question.

While searching the miraculous, I would say this:
Some people can see without their eyes.
Some people can hear without their ears.
Some people can smell without their nose.
Some people can taste without their mouth.
Some people can touch without their hands.
Some people never get to see, hear, smell, taste or touch anything.

There does seem to be a rush to get everybody jabbed before we turn the next corner and the game changes again. They certainly won’t get everybody (not willingly anyway). But as many as possible who will give their consent (free will, with signature) to take it. Before something happens.

My present thoughts are; it’s the great harvest. First fruits to be of those willing to accept/submit/comply. It could be that’s all they are looking for before the cataclysm, or before it become a totalitarian boot stomping. Scaling up the 5G?

As far as the military, firsts responders, and medical people being compromised. It may be that the zillionaires who run the world have enough mercenary armies to mop up the mess when the destruction is finished. And, if I remember right, don’t we still have the possibility of an army coming from underground?

May 4, 1996

Q: (L) What do you mean by spawning activity?

A: Those captured have reproduced offspring, these never having seen your world.

Q: (L) Are you saying... (TK) They have given birth and these children have never seen our world... (L) How can an entire race of people, or groups of people, live under the surface of this planet, without the whole 6 billion of the rest of us on top, or at least a large number, realizing that there is anything going on? This is so wild an idea...

A: No. How much space exists underground, as opposed to that on the surface?

Q: (L) A lot, I suppose. You aren't saying that the earth is hollow, are you?

A: No, not exactly.

Q: (L) Well, how deep is the deepest of these underground cities?

A: 3,108 miles.

Q: (L) That's pretty deep! But wouldn't it be too hot at that depth?

A: No. Temperature averages 68 degrees F.

Q: (TK) That's pretty comfortable! (L) How do they have light?

A: Magnetic resonance.

Q: (L) Well, aren't they subject to being crushed by earthquakes?

A: No, earthquakes are not felt deep underground!!

Q: (L) Does any of this underground civilization activity have any relation to this massive underground base the Russians are building?

A: No.

Q: (TK) Is any of this under the ocean?

A: Yes.

Q: (TK) Well, we'll never explore all of what is under the ocean. (L) It just staggers the mind to think about it. What do they want these people for?

A: To replace you.

Q: (TK) And why? Because they can control them better. Right?

A: Completely.

Q: (L) Do these people being bred and raised in these underground cities have souls?

A: Yes, most.

Q: (TK) Are they just like us only raised differently?

A: More complicated than that.

Q: (L) How long have they been doing this?

A: 14,000 years, approximately.

Q: (L) If they have been doing it that long, obviously the ones they have taken at the beginning have croaked and are of no use to replace anybody on the earth unless they have been replacing people from time to time for various reasons...

A: No, their technology makes yours look like Neanderthal by comparison! Hibernation tubes... One heartbeat per hour, for example.

Q: (TH) That means that for every year we live, they would live 4200 years... (L) Does any of this have anything to do with that crazy pit at Oak Island?

A: In an offhand way.

Q: (L) How do we fit into all of this? (TK) We don't!

A: You have been the "preparation committee."

Q: (L) What have we been doing? Is it part of the plan for us to destroy the planet, destroy the ozone layer, pollute the seas and so forth to make it more habitable for them?

A: Those things are inconsequential and easily repaired.

Here in Brazil things definitely are heating up. If you remember, ours is the only country in America that have a president opposed to the vaccination mantra, at first he was opposed to any vaccine, but now he's attacking the chinese Sinovac/CoronaVac vaccines. But the point being that all of a sudden thousands of vaccine doses are appearing out of nowhere and the media and the state governments are pushing harder than ever the people to get vaccinated or else.

I've just mentioned to my wife that we are witnessing something completely surreal. Months ago we used to joke that us brazilians would get vaccinated only in 2023, thinking about the pace of the vaccination we were observing. But now they are speeding up the process in such a way that is at least ridiculous. For example, people at my age group would be vaccinated in 3 weeks. Now they've announced that we probably could get the venom next week, because some 123.000 doses arrived from hell unexpectedly. Sorry for the language, but it's ludicrous.

So I'm wondering too about this next curve...and that session you've quoted Adobe is surely interesting and good to have in mind...
Oh yeah...

These old excerpts re-ignite thinking. I mean.., I didn't forget that there were underground hives of human-ish beings, but you sort of forget to remember, if you know what I mean.

I always find it odd to think that as I bumble about my surface day-to-day activities, that there are people down there, right now, doing their dumb things as well. There's a guy pumping gas down the road and a woman walking her dog across the street. And there's a drone in a silver jumpsuit finishing a shift at the recycling vats on level 227B.

Sucker. No open skies for them. What a rotten life that must be.
I laughed loudly after reading this, thanks for lightening up the discussion, it sure brought memories of many good sci-fi literature read over the years!

There’s something really eery about this push for vaxxing everyone. I’m not yet going with the ‘alien theory’ but something really strange is going on.

I was thinking along similar lines the other day and landed back on the idea of “full spectrum dominance” and how much of it could relate to not just the return on investment of getting as many to take the jab as possible, but more inline around the symbolism of giving away ones own sovereignty as a human being.

The PTB want to collect data on everything we do - every interaction that makes us, us - and then convince us we’re exercising our free will by selling us things we think we need whether it been a vaccine, latest tech gadget, or even the shampoo we use. Basically attempting to control the mind and body by turning us into automatons based off their own predictive models.

Online advertising already does a lot of this for the pathocratic jabberwockies and their minions out there orchestrating the show, but now it seems they’ve thrown into the mix genetically tweaked docile “human hybrids” ala vaccines laced with whatever exotic tech is ready (aka fast tracked) and so it really is becoming a terrifying brave new world.

Anyway, there’s a lot to be said in the above so hope I didn’t “jump the shark” or anything. I just don’t see the Universe allowing this to happen much longer as it’s such a blatant violation of free will but at a macro-social level!

Their chaos days are numbered (or so I like to think). 🙃

Interesting speculations in this facebook post.

On the streets of London, there have been major protests with ever increasing amounts of people participating. The writer of the post says that "the UK has seen the biggest grassroots revolt to the scamdemic, lockdowns and coerced injections, on EARTH!"

As football games and the big tournaments are likely a sort of "bread and circuses", s/he theorizes that having England win the EURO 2020 (finale is being played in London), could distract the protests and the other ways in which people resist the tyranny.

The writer speculates also on how the weather could have been "manipulated" to cause unusually cloudy skies in the UK. On the other hand, maybe it is just the traditional "English summer weather"!

Here's an article from Germany's Tagesschau, which I have translated below. A friend sent it, complaining herd immunity will never be reached because of the anti-vaxxers.

Germany's Robert Koch Institute (RKI) say in a published paper that a high percentage of vaccinations amongst the population is needed due to the Delta variant. In order to avoid a 4th Corona wave in the autumn, at least 85% of the 12-59 year-olds and 90% of the over 60s must be immunised. If we succeed, a 4th wave seems less likely to prevail.

They are relatively optimistic that this goal can be accomplished. A questionnaire was handed out to the public in May and the beginning of June, demonstrating enough willingness amongst the people to take the vaccine, and that this target can indeed be met.

Only 38.9% have so far been fully vaccinated. The question now is how to motivate the populace to take advantage of the availability of the vaccines this summer already. The basic hygiene measures must be sustained. The vaccination campaign must continue, as results show an increasing dominance of the Delta variant, say the authors of the paper. If necessary, an increase of case incidents means that contact may also have to be reduced to a certain degree.

So far, 56.5% of the German population has been fully vaccinated; 38.9% have had one shot.

RKI: Hohe Impfquote wegen Delta nötig

The media seem puzzled that so many seem reluctant to be fully vaxxed. Is there a vaxx fatigue? Are they enjoying the summer and reopening of society too much? Do they think Corona is over? What on Earth could be the reason for this seeming reluctance? What can be done about it???

I haven't read the last posts yet, but I wanted to share here what I've learned yesterday: my daughter, who will be 26 years old tomorrow, told me by phone that she and her boyfriend had been vaccinated (Pfizer) for "comfort" and in particular to be able to go on vacation in Vienna in August, and also to be able to go to the restaurant, to the theater, etc.

It's hard to express my feelings as I was - and still am - oscillating between sadness, incomprehension and anxiety. I am still digesting the news but my husband who raised her with me since she was 5 years old started to cry. He regrets that everything we tried to teach her was for naught, and I reminded him that she has her own lessons to learn, as hard as they may be for her, or even for us.

I know we are not alone in this, as I have the opportunity on a regular basis to read all of your stories about how hard it is to learn that your loved ones fall into the "trap" of vaccination for one reason or another. I sympathize with the pain you may feel and I understand it.

Thank you all for being here. 💐

I haven't read the last posts yet, but I wanted to share here what I've learned yesterday: my daughter, who will be 26 years old tomorrow, told me by phone that she and her boyfriend had been vaccinated (Pfizer) for "comfort" and in particular to be able to go on vacation in Vienna in August, and also to be able to go to the restaurant, to the theater, etc.

It's hard to express my feelings as I was - and still am - oscillating between sadness, incomprehension and anxiety. I am still digesting the news but my husband who raised her with me since she was 5 years old started to cry. He regrets that everything we tried to teach her was for naught, and I reminded him that she has her own lessons to learn, as hard as they may be for her, or even for us.

I know we are not alone in this, as I have the opportunity on a regular basis to read all of your stories about how hard it is to learn that your loved ones fall into the "trap" of vaccination for one reason or another. I sympathize with the pain you may feel and I understand it.

Thank you all for being here. 💐
Mk Scarlett, strength be with you.
I keep hoping that those young ones are here for a reason and may have better protection than us... 😓

Here's an article from Germany's Tagesschau, which I have translated below. A friend sent it, complaining herd immunity will never be reached because of the anti-vaxxers.

Germany's Robert Koch Institute (RKI) say in a published paper that a high percentage of vaccinations amongst the population is needed due to the Delta variant. In order to avoid a 4th Corona wave in the autumn, at least 85% of the 12-59 year-olds and 90% of the over 60s must be immunised. If we succeed, a 4th wave seems less likely to prevail.
[...]
So far, 56.5% of the German population has been fully vaccinated; 38.9% have had one shot.

RKI: Hohe Impfquote wegen Delta nötig
I brought up Canada's government website, (where I live) to see how we fared by comparison and noticed that there was a small contridiction in your post; the percentages are reversed from the source. It should read:

"So far, according to official information, 56.5 percent of people in Germany have received their first vaccination dose, 38.9 percent have been fully vaccinated."

In any case, Germany looks like it's doing better than Canada in terms of population awareness. This is Canada as of today if the official stats are to be believed...

Received at least one dose
Total population
66.99% (25,459,240)

12 and older
76.58% (25,424,316)

Fully vaccinated
Total population
27.16% (10,323,685)

12 and older
31.07% (10,315,964)

-Bearing in mind that (supposedly) Canada experienced some delays in getting its program started so that it lagged behind the rest of the world. Still, initial uptake was nearly 70% of the total population. That's a lot of people! Nearly 8 in 10 adult Canadians are obedient believers of state propaganda.

Though.., only 3 in 10 adults have gone back for a second shot. I suspect those low numbers may have less to do with hesitancy and more to do with the 30 days between shots just not having passed yet for many.

Canada is a country of very obedient people, generally proud of their government even when 'the other guy' is in office. -And for fairly good reason, I'd say. Life in Canada has been very good with little to really complain about; only in the last decade has the Canadian government been screwing up so tremendously that people have been losing faith in the system itself. (The compelled speech laws Jordan Peterson became famous for highlighting being among those screw ups).

But up until then, it has honestly felt a bit like a Starfleet colony here for most of my life. -Which would be great if the result wasn't that people have been quietly trained to trust the government, leaving them so utterly unprepared to deal with this sudden swerve into evil.

When I go to the grocery store, there's a vaccination station by the doors and it is never idle. I'm always curious to see what an ignorant Canadian looks like. They're just regular, everyday people. It's depressing; in the war for souls, you can see the Good Guys steadily losing points.

Last edited:
How true. And not because we see it from the outside, but because we live it.

Today after lunch, I had an argument with my mother. According to her I see everything in a negative and depressive way. That I have no hope. I could only tell her that her "optimism" is the same as the ostrich burying its head in the sand...
Same old for me, they often say I am negative or pessimist so I say I am optimist with experience. At least they won t vaccinate, maybe only mother if coerced but I said you probably have death wish(high sugar, blood pressure, hearth problem) because they recently said they wont let people in hospitals or shopping centers without vaccines, test or having had covid and that they will going to vaccinate children in schools with parents approval. First prime ministar said that those buissnessman won t get financial help if they and their workers are not vaccinated but then the reaction was not good so they decided for above option. But they only vaccinated about 38 per cent of people so good luck without instigating open rebellion and civil war because when you look comments on social media most are swearing and attacking them and see through scam.
Here in Brazil things definitely are heating up. If you remember, ours is the only country in America that have a president opposed to the vaccination mantra, at first he was opposed to any vaccine, but now he's attacking the chinese Sinovac/CoronaVac vaccines. But the point being that all of a sudden thousands of vaccine doses are appearing out of nowhere and the media and the state governments are pushing harder than ever the people to get vaccinated or else.
Think politicians are between rock and hard place because if they do not listen they risk being killed, imprisoned, etc..., and on the other end is brewing anger of population because of coercion so there is a risk also, but they see that Consortium is greater and immediate threat then civil unrest and rebellion. Still no sympathy for them and hope they get what they deserve with their heads on a stick for a sheer satisfaction from what they did to the people and country for the last 30 years.

Have you guys seen this?

The Philippene government is apparently run by a retarded thug. -Threatening to jail anybody who refuses vaccination, warning the public in a press announcement that jail is filthy and the police are corrupt and that you really don't want to go to jail, -and further that he'll have dissenters bent over and injected in the ass.

Wow.

The following short clip shows that some people are just gonzerooni when it comes to their mental capacity. These peeps are 100% programmed, and it makes you wonder how they can even manage their daily routines and work.

Fleccas interviews peeps on the street who are fully vaccinated but still wear a mask outdoors:

Back
Top Bottom