I was out early this morning, grocery shopping. Seems to me the masks have appeared again in significant numbers. On July first, seems for most people, at that time all masks were off:-D.

I talked with my healthcare friend this week, in facility she works (Long Term Care for the elderly) it continues to be the requirement for masks to be worn. She informed me this past week, that three people in her care had, had vascular accidents (strokes) one being hospitalized for a short period, because, his family as part of his medical directive, had requested medical care, at the hospital. They had all been jabbed twice, I understand this is four months from the initial jabs.

One of my neighbors, in the apartment complex where I live (she is a diabetic, and also has other health issues, she has toes amputated). Was admitted to acute care three weeks ago, she was discharged three days ago. She required 2 surgeries for embolism (clots) in one of her lower extremities. She is now hooked up to a wound care system, that facilitates delayed would healing. I strongly suspect, she had also received the required number of jabs. It seems to me that the projected, reactions, given by some researchers, is becomming a reality, so to speak, in the aging population, for those with a compromised immune system.

I think it might be a good idea to preface these reports of the realities on the ground with somE approximate location like the country or “big city / country town in x country or state” To help paint the picture accurately. The application of policies is very uneven. I find myself wondering often-where is this thing being described happening?

I think it might be a good idea to preface these reports of the realities on the ground with somE approximate location like the country or “big city / country town in x country or state” To help paint the picture accurately. The application of policies is very uneven. I find myself wondering often-where is this thing being described happening?
In answer to you request, I live in the Southern Interior of British Columbia, Canada.

I noticed that too last week. But only now that you posted this, I pondered, what will the US army do, if already their soldiers are suffering reinfections from the previous, disastrous flu-shots campaign and now their bodies are further burdened by the government transforming them into GMO potatoes. Spells future disaster, I agree.
Maybe they rely on the Nephilim instead? 🤔

There does seem to be a rush to get everybody jabbed before we turn the next corner and the game changes again. They certainly won’t get everybody (not willingly anyway). But as many as possible who will give their consent (free will, with signature) to take it. Before something happens.

My present thoughts are; it’s the great harvest. First fruits to be of those willing to accept/submit/comply. It could be that’s all they are looking for before the cataclysm, or before it become a totalitarian boot stomping. Scaling up the 5G?

As far as the military, firsts responders, and medical people being compromised. It may be that the zillionaires who run the world have enough mercenary armies to mop up the mess when the destruction is finished. And, if I remember right, don’t we still have the possibility of an army coming from underground?

May 4, 1996

Q: (L) What do you mean by spawning activity?

A: Those captured have reproduced offspring, these never having seen your world.

Q: (L) Are you saying... (TK) They have given birth and these children have never seen our world... (L) How can an entire race of people, or groups of people, live under the surface of this planet, without the whole 6 billion of the rest of us on top, or at least a large number, realizing that there is anything going on? This is so wild an idea...

A: No. How much space exists underground, as opposed to that on the surface?

Q: (L) A lot, I suppose. You aren't saying that the earth is hollow, are you?

A: No, not exactly.

Q: (L) Well, how deep is the deepest of these underground cities?

A: 3,108 miles.

Q: (L) That's pretty deep! But wouldn't it be too hot at that depth?

A: No. Temperature averages 68 degrees F.

Q: (TK) That's pretty comfortable! (L) How do they have light?

A: Magnetic resonance.

Q: (L) Well, aren't they subject to being crushed by earthquakes?

A: No, earthquakes are not felt deep underground!!

Q: (L) Does any of this underground civilization activity have any relation to this massive underground base the Russians are building?

A: No.

Q: (TK) Is any of this under the ocean?

A: Yes.

Q: (TK) Well, we'll never explore all of what is under the ocean. (L) It just staggers the mind to think about it. What do they want these people for?

A: To replace you.

Q: (TK) And why? Because they can control them better. Right?

A: Completely.

Q: (L) Do these people being bred and raised in these underground cities have souls?

A: Yes, most.

Q: (TK) Are they just like us only raised differently?

A: More complicated than that.

Q: (L) How long have they been doing this?

A: 14,000 years, approximately.

Q: (L) If they have been doing it that long, obviously the ones they have taken at the beginning have croaked and are of no use to replace anybody on the earth unless they have been replacing people from time to time for various reasons...

A: No, their technology makes yours look like Neanderthal by comparison! Hibernation tubes... One heartbeat per hour, for example.

Q: (TH) That means that for every year we live, they would live 4200 years... (L) Does any of this have anything to do with that crazy pit at Oak Island?

A: In an offhand way.

Q: (L) How do we fit into all of this? (TK) We don't!

A: You have been the "preparation committee."

Q: (L) What have we been doing? Is it part of the plan for us to destroy the planet, destroy the ozone layer, pollute the seas and so forth to make it more habitable for them?

A: Those things are inconsequential and easily repaired.

There does seem to be a rush to get everybody jabbed before we turn the next corner and the game changes again. They certainly won’t get everybody (not willingly anyway). But as many as possible who will give their consent (free will, with signature) to take it. Before something happens.

My present thoughts are; it’s the great harvest. First fruits to be of those willing to accept/submit/comply. It could be that’s all they are looking for before the cataclysm, or before it become a totalitarian boot stomping. Scaling up the 5G?

As far as the military, firsts responders, and medical people being compromised. It may be that the zillionaires who run the world have enough mercenary armies to mop up the mess when the destruction is finished. And, if I remember right, don’t we still have the possibility of an army coming from underground?

May 4, 1996

A: Those captured have reproduced offspring, these never having seen your world.

Q: (L) Are you saying... (TK) They have given birth and these children have never seen our world... (L) How can an entire race of people, or groups of people, live under the surface of this planet, without the whole 6 billion of the rest of us on top, or at least a large number, realizing that there is anything going on? This is so wild an idea...

Q: (L) Does any of this underground civilization activity have any relation to this massive underground base the Russians are building?

Q: (TK) Well, we'll never explore all of what is under the ocean. (L) It just staggers the mind to think about it. What do they want these people for?

Q: (L) Do these people being bred and raised in these underground cities have souls?

Q: (L) If they have been doing it that long, obviously the ones they have taken at the beginning have croaked and are of no use to replace anybody on the earth unless they have been replacing people from time to time for various reasons...

A: No, their technology makes yours look like Neanderthal by comparison! Hibernation tubes... One heartbeat per hour, for example.

Q: (TH) That means that for every year we live, they would live 4200 years... (L) Does any of this have anything to do with that crazy pit at Oak Island?

Q: (L) What have we been doing? Is it part of the plan for us to destroy the planet, destroy the ozone layer, pollute the seas and so forth to make it more habitable for them?

Oh yeah...

These old excerpts re-ignite thinking. I mean.., I didn't forget that there were underground hives of human-ish beings, but you sort of forget to remember, if you know what I mean.

I always find it odd to think that as I bumble about my surface day-to-day activities, that there are people down there, right now, doing their dumb things as well. There's a guy pumping gas down the road and a woman walking her dog across the street. And there's a drone in a silver jumpsuit finishing a shift at the recycling vats on level 227B.

Sucker. No open skies for them. What a rotten life that must be.

How true. And not because we see it from the outside, but because we live it.

Today after lunch, I had an argument with my mother. According to her I see everything in a negative and depressive way. That I have no hope. I could only tell her that her "optimism" is the same as the ostrich burying its head in the sand...

It's that first speed bump to knowledge and being.

-Sure, the recognition of Broken Things is unpleasant and scary. But to Fix a Broken Thing, you must first understand it.

It's not an obsession with negativity which drives us. Not at all. With understanding, fear fades and it all just becomes interesting. There is nothing more healthy and empowering than looking full-on into Objective Reality and realizing that you are capable of grappling with it and increasing the odds for a positive outcome.

Hiding, by contrast, is an acceptance of futility as one's permanent state of being.

So who is being negative in this equation?

But granted, that first speed bump is a tough one. It probably takes several lives of running up to it and sniffing at its leading edge before finally accumulating the courage and energy necessary to push on and over.

May 4, 1996

I was actually thinking about the so called underground civilization. When are they going to make their play for the world. I thought they were allergic to the sun? Lol.

Anyways, I haven't seen anyone in the forum mention the variant coming in on the back of the delta variant.

Brace yourselves - the lambda Variant apparently can dodge the vaccine. Is this the one they'll use to put everything back into lockdown and push the boosters??

I've thought that the condition they give for lifting the lockdowns has always been high vaccine uptake because vaccines confer protection (as per their narrative). What happens if a new variant comes in that the vaccine doesn't confer protection... will this be grounds for a new round of lockdowns?

I've also been thinking of Geert as he was technically right about the UK seeing an explosion in supposed cases bit it doesn't yet appear this explosion is clinically significant.

This interesting interview by TLAV with Derick Broze, for those interested, at the 44 min mark, discussing names of pandemics exercises that go back to 2017, but more importantly the disussion of cybetattack on the the corporate infrastructure, which impacts all, in the world at this time. I think most have experienced the toilet paper crisis. Is this truth, is it reality, is this something that has been contrived? An interesting discussion.

May 4, 1996

When reading above bolded part in HS, it came to my attention that Earth's radius is only about 850 miles larger, which means (if true) that some of those underground cities are really DEEP indeed, near the very center of the Earth! :wow:

The radius of Earth at the equator is 3,963 miles (6,378 kilometers), according to NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Maryland. However, Earth is not quite a sphere. The planet's rotation causes it to bulge at the equator. Earth's polar radius is 3,950 miles (6,356 km) — a difference of 13 miles (22 km). (How Big Is Earth?)

On the other hand, gravity pull (acceleration g; on surface approx. 9.81 m/s^2) would be much much lower down there, according to what we know about gravity, which would kinda make their (underground people) movement on the surface much more difficult than for us, people born and raised on the surface.

Need to check in more details the discussion and Laura's notes about that session, though...

With the 'current levels of programming' up here, it doesn't look much different with the most or at least many of the people on the surface now, IMO.

Maybe with the military and others gone, it will be 'easier' for them (underground forces; if they exist) to gain control over the rest of the population, or 'they' think that way?
Regarding the 'zillionaires', I think they expect/anticipate (wishfully think or believe what 'was promised to them') to be given the control once the 'invasion' happened. I haven't seen/heard even as far as 'gossips' about them rounding up their personal armies (mercenaries) in such/big numbers to take control over population, or significant portions of it. But, on the other hand, how much of today's population will be there left if/when 'invasion' happened? :-/

Guess what? The (Argentine) government is negotiating with Pfizer to use its vaccine in children under 18 years of age. Previously the government did not consider it and there were some scandals related to pfizer... but now....

Attachments

• IMG_20210705_180103.jpg
    IMG_20210705_180103.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20210705_180152.jpg
    IMG_20210705_180152.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20210705_180157.jpg
    IMG_20210705_180157.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 10
The story of the dead microbiologists came to my mind today.

f576435b9dd40f30dea608debc1dffe3.jpg

These deaths were making the news more than ten years ago, so there is probably no direct relation to the current vaccination (or injection) business.

I think that the reasons for their untimely deaths have never been resolved.
If foul play was at work, why would anyone want to eliminate brilliant scientists?

List of over 100 dead microbiologists

Nowadays I felt like we have been about half way through the valley of the shadow. So, I noticed that a lots of resistance groups get together broadcasting their voices to the people through the Podcast or alternate news, or investigate and expose evil forces plans.
And I remembered, the Cs said that STS forces schemes will be backfire from “exposure”.
So, just have to wait little bit more. “A: The situation will resolve naturally as all situations do”.

January 30th 2021

(Joe) The COVID thing is obviously directly related to losing control.

(L) COVID is all about losing control.

A: Yes

Q: (L) And they use COVID for just about anything they want to.

Q: (Joe) And what is the purpose of these chips that are administered selectively?

A: Control.

Q: (Joe) Control of individuals?

Q: (Joe) What kind of control can they affect with those?

A: Tracking and other.

Q: (Pierre) But then the most uncontrollable ones won't get the vaccine. They'll refuse it.

A: True. Wishful thinking.

(Artemis) Who created this nanotech? Humans or aliens or inspired by aliens?

A: Both.

March 21st 2020

(Pierre) I wanted to ask about, "several complex factors in play". It made me think that two factors were mentioned several times: the economic factor, and on the political level a way to increase the power of the authorities.

(L) Okay, so is one of these factors that it was seen that this was a good opportunity to reset the economy?

Q: (L) And they think that they're going to reset the economy and just put everything back together when they decide to?

A: Yes. Wishful thinking.

Q: (L) Is another factor to reinforce their power to be able to lock down, impose restrictions, control people... Is that another part of it?

A: Yes but that too will backfire due to exposure.

Q: (Pierre) About the financial markets or reset: They comment, "wishful thinking". So the idea is to burst the bubble now and then to regrow the markets and make a lot of profit down and up - both ways. Is it an allusion to the previous session where it was said that the next crash will be engineered in the beginning, but then an unexpected factor will enter in and the downward spiral will get out of control?

A: Possible, but the exposure factor will also enter in.
…….
Q: (L) Okay, moving along. Next question:

Has this whole situation/reaction/measures in so many countries been planned?

(L) In other words, I think they are asking was it all planned in advance?

A: No, but plans along similar lines were activated to take advantage of opportunity.

Q: (Joe) Was this at the level of the World Health Organization? Or... What body was involved in implementing these plans?

A: Secret consortium of which the WHO is just a tool.
…….
(L) And they were planning on doing exactly that, or something related, but we learn now that it backfired. So the question is: They are now working rapidly on a new vaccine that's supposed to counteract the screwup that they made. And they want to impose this new vaccine on everybody?

Q: (Artemis) Lemme guess: That one's gonna backfire too?

A: Likely. Hubris!

Is there nowhere on earth, where normal, grounded people can escape this insanity. Spirituality fom my perspective has reached a divide, the black and white world. For future generations, this will the great debate, but for now, it's living history. All I can say, it as many have said before is God Help US. The consequences in human suffering, cannot be counted.

Refusing to be vaccinated against Covid-19 is a ’sin’ & anti-vaxxers must spend their life repenting, says Russian Orthodox Church​

Refusing to be vaccinated against Covid-19 is a ’sin’ & anti-vaxxers must spend their life repenting, says Russian Orthodox Church​

Refusing to be vaccinated against Covid-19 is a ’sin’ & anti-vaxxers must spend their life repenting, says Russian Orthodox Church

So called Jab compliance, not up to compliance, in Russia, got to get the peoples on board. Russia, being a spiritual country. Get those spiritual masters, to lead the population.

Is there nowhere on earth, where normal, grounded people can escape this insanity. Spirituality fom my perspective has reached a divide, the black and white world. For future generations, this will the great debate, but for now, it's living history. All I can say, it as many have said before is God Help US. The consequences in human suffering, cannot be counted.

WWMS

What Would Mouravieff Say?

Back
Top Bottom