The following short clip shows that some people are just gonzerooni when it comes to their mental capacity. These peeps are 100% programmed, and it makes you wonder how they can even manage their daily routines and work.

Fleccas interviews peeps on the street who are fully vaccinated but still wear a mask outdoors:

My goodness! Every time they answered: I don't know, there were just a lot of people, they didn't pay much attention, etc. etc. etc. The mental image of sheep heading for the slaughterhouse is the only thing that pops into my head.

These peeps are 100% programmed, and it makes you wonder how they can even manage their daily routines and work.
Gurdjieff has an explanation:
All the people you see, all the people you know, all the people you may get to know, are machines, actual machines working
solely under the power of external influences
[..] Machines they are born and machines they die. How do savages and intellectuals come into this? Even now, at this very moment, while we are talking, several millions of machines are trying to annihilate one another. What is the difference between them? Where are the savages and where are the intellectuals? They are all alike...
It is possible to stop being a machine, but for that it is necessary first of all to know the machine. A machine, a real machine, does not know itself and cannot know itself. When a machine knows itself it is then no longer a machine, at least, not such a machine as it was before. It already begins to be responsible for its actions.

aragorn said: These peeps are 100% programmed, and it makes you wonder how they can even manage their daily routines and work.

Aragorn / I personally am in my 60's (back living in Quebec after 20 years elsewhere) and have 4 sons between 40 and 20 something, and as your choice of words says: "DAILY ROUTINE" most young people cannot even function at 50% of a normal individual my age on so many levels that it is scary to imagine what will happen soon when my generation passes on??? Fortunately for my children, they are of European mothers, and mostly raised outside North America. They have lives, careers and a sense of reality that is absent in the minds of their peers here in Canada. For the last 4 months I have hired several (half a dozen) younger men to help with our home/studio/garden life project and have had to send each one home after less than a day's work because they cannot absolutely not - not even if their lives depended on it - do anything at all that would resemble a normal day's work. I'm talking gardening, fixing something anything as basic as washing a toilet... Where will it go from there??? (À suivre...)

YES THEY ARE PROGRAMMED but to what end? To become cockroaches living in their parents basement? To reject any sane criticism of their outwardly unacceptable social behaviour? IT IS ACTUALLY PRETTY SCARY TO WATCH my friend! Young people from Iran, Iraq, China, Cuba and the rest of the non-aligned people, are much better prepared for the future that children, and yound adults (18-40) here (North Amerdica)!!!
Sorry for venting...

But up until then, it has honestly felt a bit like a Starfleet colony here for most of my life. -Which would be great if the result wasn't that people have been quietly trained to trust the government, leaving them so utterly unprepared

That's very accurate. And a good argument for why a bit of chaos, corruption, incompetence, and light tyranny might even be good for the political soul. It keeps the instincts sharp and predisposes people to push back when the state gets out of line, in addition to encouraging the development and maintenance of informal associations that can serve as organizational platforms when the state fails.

In other words: good times make weak men.

The following short clip shows that some people are just gonzerooni when it comes to their mental capacity. These peeps are 100% programmed, and it makes you wonder how they can even manage their daily routines and work.

Fleccas interviews peeps on the street who are fully vaccinated but still wear a mask outdoors:

There is no saving these people. What a fantastic argument against democracy they are.

In South Africa, about 3 million people (out of 58.56 million) have been vaccinated to date (since April), the majority in the public sector and over 60 years old. The over 50 years old is starting on 15th July.
I am not worried there are some 55 million people before me and at a current 25 000 people vaccination rate per day, it will take 314 weeks at a 7 day week ( assuming they go full blast working even on Saturdays and Sundays and public holidays) which is some 6 years.

Something is wrong in the -apparently- new thinking process of those that we consider ... different or not that authoritarian presidents ...

AMLO (Mexican President) to make formal proposal to award Nobel Prize to creators of anti-virus vaccine-Spanish
President Andrés Manuel López Obrador reiterated his proposal to award a Nobel Prize to the scientists and pharmaceutical companies that developed the vaccines against covid-19 and, on this occasion, announced that he will make a formal proposal to the Nobel Committee. ...
The Chief Executive pointed out that there is a campaign against vaccines, which tries to focus on their side effects. He explained that there are cases in which there are contagions or even deaths after one or both doses of the biological vaccine have been applied, "sometimes this is magnified to transmit the message that the vaccine does not work, it is not true", he said

Yeah, interesting one. They are in the process of, at least partly, disabling/weakening their own military.
Some people in the military say that they pretty much own you once you sign those enlistment papers. However, there is that thing about a duty to disobey unlawful orders. I suppose that some percentage of soldiers would go AWOL rather than take the Vaxx.

(Joe) Trump-ets of the apocalypse. Trump, Trumpets… of the apocalypse...

A: Well, that is a bit imaginative, yes? However, we do find some humor in the expression: The last Trump shall sound!

Q: (L) The last Trump shall sound... And then what?

A: Wait and see! But wouldn't you say that the universal retrieval system has a sense of humor?

Q: (Artemis) Didn't some states want to secede from the USA?

A: They may get serious about that leading to some turmoil.

Q: (Artemis) Then Trump will become president of the new USA or something...

A: No.
Turmoil: This sounds like what happens when an 'unstoppable force meets an immovable object'. Since most collisions in nature are largely inelastic, perhaps some turmoil will not be such a bad thing.

The Latin Lambda Variant of COVID-19: What Do We Know So Far? - Sputnik International
I should've gone ahead last week and posted a joke about a lambda lambda lambda variant.
I feel we are not taking this especially sneaky and potentially dangerous Lambada variant seriously. As you can see the infected are starting to dance provocatively via rotating dynamically with their unmentionables becoming visible. This mutation also causes women to prefer yellow skirts. Couples also dance way closer than Safety Dance Rules allow! This is completely unsafe! Can't believe this strain started in 1989 and we only hear about it now?!

Thank God, governments are beginning to catch up and start saving us all!
With cases identified as far afield as the UK and Australia, the Lambda variant of the coronavirus is now causing worry around the world. But is it worse than the existing “variants of concern?”
Someone was even able to photograph this dangerous viral strain, at the moment it looks like this. As you can see its also quite big, so its easy to spot!

lambda variant.jpg

But a study published on Monday found evidence that messenger RNA-type vaccines, such as the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna jabs, are still effective against the variant.
Who would have thought? There are large stocks of these jabs in refrigerators of many countries, so throwing them into the trash is a big No-No!

I just listened to an interview with Dr Peter McCullough by Mike Adams, and what caught my attention was Peter’s answer to Mike’s question regarding the enormous push for everyone to take the jab, if he thought that it was made for profit (Big Pharma). Peter said that he did not actually think it was because of profit, since BP had several other new drugs in the pipeline that they could make huge profits from. But for some reason they are stalling those...Instead they really, really prefer literally everyone to take the vaccine. Peter didn’t offer any motive as for why, but he sounded quite angry and upset about it.

There’s something really eery about this push for vaxxing everyone. I’m not yet going with the ‘alien theory’ but something really strange is going on.
People are being forced to confront Evil? For many 'logical' and 'scientific' people, the way Evil works makes no sense at all. Maybe because they've never come across such a destructive mechanism before?

As people around me 'decide' to take the jab, I had a bit of a think about the "types" of people who do it and why, when some people do it, it upsets me more than others. I came up with 4 types: It's also possible that some people have more than one 'type'.

1. The 'true believers' in anything regarding the 'holy magical needle'. They tend to get outraged when people question something that, in their eyes 'can do no wrong' These people are the first to line up for it. It's a religion to them, and they only listen to information that reinforces their religion and nothing else gets through to them. However, there is one exception to that, and it's a bad vaccine reaction. But, by then it's too late. Both my parents fall into this category.

2. Those that are forced to take the jab to keep their jobs, or some other thing that they need to survive, and they see no way out of it. They are coerced into it. This is against the Nuremburg Code, especially when it's experimental.

3. Those that are 'caught in the crossfire', have no opinions (or even access to information contrary to the media says) and have their family members constantly 'persuading' them to get it, because 'it's a good idea'. They are subject to nagging by family members who think they are helping. Many elderly and ordinary citizens fall into this category.

4. Those that have access to all the information, and are routinely exposed to shocking and thought provoking things..... and chose to get it anyway... Their reasoning may be, that they've 'had enough' and 'just want things to go back to normal' or, they 'just want to fit in'. Once this jab is done, it can't be undone. They engage in wishful thinking that 'everything will be all right' if I 'do as I'm told'. These are the people that upset me the most. They are sell-outs and traitors - not to a cause, but to life, their families and themselves. They chose to ignore all the brave people who are constantly putting themselves out there (at great risk) to try and warn them. These people, are not, in my opinion, very brave. In fact, they tend to be cowardly, although they justify their 'decision' in other ways.

Luxembourg's PM Xavier Bettel was admitted to hospital on Sunday after testing positive to Covid shortly after attending the EU summit on June 27. The media is not linking his condition to the first dose of the Astra Zeneca jab he took in May, claiming that it's actually because he hasn't taken the second dose that he still caught the virus. I wouldn't be surprised if it's related to Antibody-Dependent Enhancement (ADE) from the vaccine.

Luxembourg prime minister in 'serious but stable' condition in hospital with Covid-19

Luxembourg's Prime Minister Xavier Bettel remains in "serious but stable" in hospital after contracting Covid-19, his spokesperson said Tuesday.

Bettel, 48, is breathing on his own and is awake, his press attaché Liz Thielen told CNN. The Prime Minister tested positive just over a week ago on June 27 following a European Union summit and was hospitalized Sunday for additional tests and analysis.

Bettel received his first dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine on May 6, and had been due to receive his second dose in a couple of days, Thielen said.

Bettel is expected to remain in hospital for several days due to the persistence of Covid-19 symptoms, a government statement said Monday.

"During this weekend, the symptoms observed did not abate, which led the Prime Minister to be hospitalized as a precaution. At that time, insufficient oxygen saturation was diagnosed and the Prime Minister has been under continuous medical observation since then," the government said in a statement Monday.

"The Prime Minister's current medical condition is considered serious, but stable. Thus, the medical staff surrounding the Prime Minister decided that hospitalization is currently necessary in order to be able to continue the observation, this for an estimated duration of 2-4 days."

In the meantime, the order of doctors brought a doctor to the tribunal and asked for a 1 year suspension of his medical license for treating covid patients in their homes (which was forbidden at the time) with the protocol prescribed by Dr. Raoult, bearing in mind that he treated and saved over 500 people. I was told about this story at the committee meeting of my tennis club because one of the coaches was given an exemption from wearing masks by this doctor. The coach is very vocal about her anti-vaccine stance and the committee decided that she should fist stop talking about her views on the matter in the club and also tell her that if she doesn't respect the mask rules, she could be put on medical leave and may not be allowed to coach at some point. It was quite shocking to see the reaction of most members of the committee, treating her almost like a crazy conspiracy theorist.

The Philippene government is apparently run by a retarded thug. -Threatening to jail anybody who refuses vaccination, warning the public in a press announcement that jail is filthy and the police are corrupt and that you really don't want to go to jail, -and further that he'll have dissenters bent over and injected in the ass.

Wow.
There may be people who get offended at having their country run by a retarded thug. He may end up getting a different kind of shot in his rear end. People aren't kind to this type of military dictator when they turn against them, and they inevitably do.

There was a paper suggesting that antihistamines might help to prevent the immune system from overreacting. Maybe that is also useful if that happens for those who are now vaccinated.
Conclusion:

Based on analyzes of the literature, available to date, in the fields of COVID-19 and the treatment of patients with viral diseases, histamine intolerance and others, as well as experts consultations in the field of pulmonology, anesthesiology, allergology, physics, chemistry, technical issues of ventilators, genetics, with current and past research published about histamine, confirmed cases, it can be concluded that antihistamines [48,49], blocking H1-H4 receptors, used preventively, at the first symptoms and during the development of the disease, can stop the cascade of reactions in the form of a storm histamine- cytokine [50,51], thus the progression of COVID-19 and protect many patients from mechanical ventilation.

Considering presented hypothesis of histamine pathophysiology, the Indian Premiere Medical Institute has incorporated antihistamine in the treatment protocol of COVID-19 patients. In UAE also significant improvements has been observed in the symptomatology of COVID-19 patients viz cough, throat irritation and breathlessness after application of antyhistamines. Although histamines levels were not measured but addition of antihistamines with consequent improvement in symptoms reflects involvement if histamine pathway in COVID-19 pathophysiology and systemic inflammatory response, which was also confirmed in the ICU cases of the hospital in Wieliszew in Poland.

Back
Top Bottom