Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

The BBC has an article about heart inflammation being a side effect of Pfizer and Moderna vaccines. I was pretty surprised to see the post an article like that to be honest, but rays of truth pearls about the pandemic appeared on the MSM before and they did nothing to make the public change their mind. I bet most vaccinated people think this is not going to affect them in any way.
It seems to be that every news media outlet around the world is repeating this info, always concluding that it's so rare that the benefits surely outweigh the risks, so keep walking, nothing to see here...

What startled me though is one comment I read in relation to this news, it was like this (I've forgotten the exact phrase, but will translate the meaning): "Now the 'vaccine conoisseurs' will get confused". To explain the context, many people here are going to the vaccination centers and refusing to take the jab if it turns out to be one different than they think they ought to be taking, for various reasons.

Of course the media is going berserk and labeling these people 'vaccine conoisseurs' and several cities are already punishing them in order to convince the population that all vaccines are safe and all that. The irony is that the majority of people are trying to get the Pfizer/Biontech or the Janssen ones, mostly because they think that with these they will be able to travel to the USA and Europe again and that these are the most effective, as per media parroting these things. They avoid like the plague the AstraZeneca (fearful of the blood clots and the warning that pregnant women should not take it) and the Coronavac/Sinovac, which is chinese and less effective according to them.

So to everyone there is a program and a conspiracy theory, few people really get through this and start to question the whole vaccination and pandemic agenda. I'm trying to enjoy the show the most I can, while observing all this circus.

The BBC has an article about heart inflammation being a side effect of Pfizer and Moderna vaccines. I was pretty surprised to see the post an article like that to be honest, but rays of truth pearls about the pandemic appeared on the MSM before and they did nothing to make the public change their mind. I bet most vaccinated people think this is not going to affect them in any way.
A bit surprising, yes. Maybe they are trying to make it a nothingburger by publishing these things, like: "well, it's just a ver, very rare side effect of the vaccines". A 'pre-empitve' and 'taking away their thunder' kind'a thing.

One thing that is not talked about, and I could be wrong since I'm not a medic, is that all these heart inflammations – pericarditis, myocarditis etc. are surely not completely reversible? The way they talk about it in the MSM is that once you get over it, you're 100% back to normal. I heard one doctor (can't remember who) say that the muscles in the heart are not renewable, that is, if they're delibitated then they are delibitated for the rest of your life. Maybe @Gaby as the real expert in this could tell the truth of the matter?

Dr. Bhakdi: "The vision is so horrible and so awful and terrifying that I myself I don't even want to know what happens next."​

Adding to that:

I hadn't come across this Dr. Charles Hoffe before. He describes a similar mechanism for blood-clotting. Alarmingly, he thinks that everyone vaccinated with mRNA vaccines gets microscopic blood clots at the capillary level, which can only be detected with a test, causes a condition that manifests in shortness of breath, and usually ends with heart disease after 3 years and death! :scared: He says he has a number of patients who got the shot and are already showing this condition.

No way to comment on this other than to say what a shame.

Rome

Surgeon who operated on young Italian vaccine victim: ‘You have never seen anything like this’​

The surgeon who operated on an Italian girl, Camilla Canepa, who died at the age of 18 from the effects of the vaccine, said he has never seen anything like this. "It's not normal," he added.

Link
Pushing healthy people to take this stuff is criminal.

Adding to that:

I hadn't come across this Dr. Charles Hoffe before. He describes a similar mechanism for blood-clotting. Alarmingly, he thinks that everyone vaccinated with mRNA vaccines gets microscopic blood clots at the capillary level, which can only be detected with a test, causes a condition that manifests in shortness of breath, and usually ends with heart disease after 3 years and death! :scared: He says he has a number of patients who got the shot and are already showing this condition.

More on the grahpene oxide poison.

For each dose the Pfizer vaccine has
6 nanograms of RNA
747 nanograms of graphene oxide
Graphene oxide is a staggering 99.99 % for each dose of the vaccine.

This is genocide, pure and simple.

15 minute video

I am living in South-East-Asia. A lot of people are not very educated here. The person is not 100% sure which one it was but thinks it was Astrazeneca. Astrazeneca had been given "for free" so a lot of people did got a astrazeneca shot here within the last 2 months.

Most of the population here gets the chinese "Sinovac". Quite some Westerners go for Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

Sinovac is also what the majority have had in Chile WHERE there have also been reports of magnetic or electromagnetic effects. This means the Chinese are in on the 14% plan along with the developed world jab manufacturers.

Sinovac is also what the majority have had in Chile WHERE there have also been reports of magnetic or electromagnetic effects. This means the Chinese are in on the 14% plan along with the developed world jab manufacturers.
I've seen reports of the magnetic effect with different brands, obviously Pfizer et al - but also Sputnik, and now it seems Sinovac as well. This implies that whomever is inserting that 'something' that produces the magnetism is above the manufacturers around the globe and has authority over them. How's that for conspiratorial food for thought?

Adding to that:

For those who don't know who Dr. Charles Hoffe is, I suggest this short video. You will understand why Lytton BC was left to burn and to what extreme the power that be is ready to go to shut you down, All is files were destroyed by the fire that destroyed is practice building.

Amazing Polly just posted an expose on the Lytton fire, Dr. Hoffe, HARRP, Gates, and her suspicions. I just have to say if Polly could hold her traditional Christian biases in check long enough to read the wave…well that would be something.

Here’s her take on the fire:

Windmill Knight wrote:

I've seen reports of the magnetic effect with different brands, obviously Pfizer et al - but also Sputnik, and now it seems Sinovac as well. This implies that whomever is inserting that 'something' that produces the magnetism is above the manufacturers around the globe and has authority over them. How's that for conspiratorial food for thought?

I agree:

I’m even more convinced that the Vax goes by Lot/batch number. From magnetism delivery to benign saline solution. All monitored through super-computers. With dozens if not hundreds of experiments going on at the same time. From their perspective it's as easy as reading a spread sheet. From our perspective it all looks like a can of worms. The injections are like Forest Gump’s box of chocolates…you’ll never know what you’re going to get.

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing that is not talked about, and I could be wrong since I'm not a medic, is that all these heart inflammations – pericarditis, myocarditis etc. are surely not completely reversible? The way they talk about it in the MSM is that once you get over it, you're 100% back to normal. I heard one doctor (can't remember who) say that the muscles in the heart are not renewable, that is, if they're delibitated then they are delibitated for the rest of your life. Maybe @Gaby as the real expert in this could tell the truth of the matter?

It depends on the context. In essence, it's inflammation. A person can and often makes a full recovery from pericarditis. Myocarditis is more severe, but those who survive the disease, have a more successful recovery because the inflammation was acute and punctual. Others who develop chronic inflammation may end up with permanent heart failure because the damage, as mild as it is, is ongoing.

With time, there will be more information about these spike protein related events. And in the end, there might be people with acute and temporary inflammation and others might develop chronic damaging inflammation. It will also depend on what the person does (treatments) other than the person's terrain.

Back
Top Bottom