Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

While it is probably obvious to everyone here, that working on the etheric or spirit body (soul imprint) would influence the physical, it might not be that obvious, at least it was not for me, that there appears to be such a strict correlation between the two.
That whatever is done to one of them, reflects back in the other. Like for instance in the first quote, while talking about burning first ten factors of our DNA they said: "Each of these is equally reflected in the ethereal".
Thank you @ella. I have some information that may make sense along these lines.
I was taking a biofield tuning course back in April, and one of our instructors mentioned that when giving a biofield tuning to a client who had been vaccinated, that the clients biofield was very screwed up, out of whack, and it took some time (sessions are usually one hour, so more than one hour, maybe two?) to clean up and restore the clients biofield. So it appears that a physical change of some kind (vaccination) can have deleterious effects on the energy field surrounding us, which would interface with our etheric system/field, or more, I am thinking, and possibly may indicate effects on the soul.

I guess it would be a good idea to keep an eye on the overall death rates, especially the non-covid ones. In 2020, before the vaccination programme started, nothing dramatic happened in terms of deaths pretty much anywhere in the world.

I’ve been trying to find data about the recent spike in hospitalisations to see what the ratio of the vaccinated to unvaccinated has been. So far I haven’t found anything trustworthy. I have however found articles claiming that the vaccinated end up in hospital with covid because they must have caught it right before they got the jab and their antibodies didn’t have time to kick in. It’s a pretty dumb excuse in my opinion but an average covidiot will no doubt be convinced.
The sick irony of the situation just occurs to on reading your post @Ant22 and that is here are people being injected with the covid virus or mRNA to create the covid spike protein, and when they die, is it a covid death statistic? a vaccine death statistic? oh no, it's a normal unfortunate death. It's right up there with everyone being so deathly afraid of the covid virus that they have to allow it to be injected into them, probably while wearing asks.

Bonjour à tous, je viens d'apprendre que ma petite soeur qui a été vaccinée 2 fois, le dernier en mai de cette année, s'est fait un claquage du mollet (déchirure du muscle stade 2 - il y a 3 stade), cela pourrait-il être à cause du vaccin ?...
Elle a fait une crise cardiaque il y a 1 an et demi et elle va avoir 59 ans...

Hello everyone, I just learned that my little sister who was vaccinated 2 times, the last one in May of this year, had a calf strain (stage 2 muscle tear - 3 stages ago), could it be because of the vaccine?...
She had a heart attack a year and a half ago and she is going to be 59 years old...

Tens of Thousands of COVID-19 “Vaccine” Injured in the U.S. Begging for Help as the Medical Community Turns Their Back on Them​

Total Views : 24,277

We-need-help.jpg

Comments by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News

Over 6 months into the mass vaccination campaign with the experimental, non-FDA approved COVID-19 shots, where about half of the U.S. population now has received at least one of these injections, tens of thousands of victims are beginning to speak out, regretting their choices, and begging for help.
The medical community by and large has turned their backs on them, which is really what they have done for the past 40+ years with ALL vaccine injured people, most of whom have been children prior to the COVID-19 shots.
So while those speaking out in the past have been primarily parents of vaccine-damaged children that the corporate media and medical system have summarily dismissed as “crazy,” now those speaking out are primarily adults who have had their lives ruined by these injections. Pro-vaccine adults, obviously, since they chose to receive one of these shots, that many dissenting medical doctors and scientists are now calling “bioweapon” shots.
At least they still have a voice to speak out, as thousands of others are now dead following the shots, according to CDC statistics.
Here is a video that was recently published by a group that calls themselves “Vax Longhaulers.”
This is from our Bitchute channel, and is also on our Rumble channel.

There is a private group on Facebook called “Covid19 Vaccine Victims & Families” group. They have almost 30,000 members!
Alicia Powe wrote an article featuring several posts from this group on The Gateway Pundit yesterday.

Censored COVID Vaccine Victims Demand Answers In Private Facebook Group​

By Alicia Powe
The Gateway Pundit
As Big Tech, the Biden Administration, Hollywood, politicians, employers and health care providers around the nation galvanize the public to undergo Covid vaccination, the number of casualties who have died or suffer life-threatening effects from the experimental mRNA injections continues to climb.
Those who don’t want to be herded into the mass drug trial are told to just “get on with it” so we can “safely” move on with our lives.
Despite the unrelenting effort to censor “vaccine hesitancy,” thousands who are experiencing the vaccines’ ill effects are resorting to a private Facebook group to sound the alarm on the medical malpractice.
COVID-19-Vaccine-Victims-FB-group.jpg

In post after post, over 29,500 members of “The COVID 19 Vaccine Victims & Families Group” detail the horrific health abnormalities they have suffered, including strokes, blood clots, excessive bleeding, needle-like pain in their limbs and paralysis, after receiving Moderna, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca vaccines.
v20.jpg

v.jpg

v2.jpg

v3.jpg

v5.jpg

v6.jpg

v7.jpg

v8.jpg

v9.jpg

v10.jpg

v11.jpg

v12.jpg

v13.jpg

Irrespective of the heartbreaking testimonies, Facebook inserts a disclaimer on each of the group members’ posts to assure users the vaccines are “safe” and “effective.”
“COVID-19 vaccines go through many tests for safety and effectiveness and are then monitored closely,” the notification states, citing the World Health Organization.
v30-1.jpg

The notification directs users to Facebook’s COVID-19 information Center, which promotes the vaccine and provides locations offering vaccines in each state.

v14.jpg

v16.jpg

v17.jpg

v18.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A friend's mother had the magnetized effect after the first pfizer jab. He rationalized the whole thing and got vaccinated himself. It saddened me greatly that he may harmed but it was he's choice. He's such a beautiful soul and a blessing to those around him. My family isn't interested in the vaccine but may get pressure from friends and colleagues.

As the C's say, knowledge protects!

Unfortunately, there are a vast majority of people out there who 'trust' our government overlords and they will never (or very rarely) accept evidence to the contrary and prefer ignorance.

My sister is one of those. She is a multi-millionaire and runs a business that relies on international as well as domestic trade. She is in the beauty industry.

When I spoke to her about her desire to be vaxxed as soon as possible so she can get "back into the world" she was adamantly opposed to any indication that the vaccine was anything other than perfect.

I think that a lot of the people out there believe that they need this vaccine in order to maintain their own, pre-Covid, personal status quo and they vehemently oppose those who are warning of the very real dangers inherent in messing with our DNA.

To align with the spirit of this thread, my girlfriend's mother just received the Moderna vaccine at Walmart! LOL

She has not reported any side effects outside of pain at the injection site. She is 70 years old. She is a tough lady though, she maintains a 5 acre property with horses and dogs in the California high desert.

As the C's say, knowledge protects!

Unfortunately, there are a vast majority of people out there who 'trust' our government overlords and they will never (or very rarely) accept evidence to the contrary and prefer ignorance.

My sister is one of those. She is a multi-millionaire and runs a business that relies on international as well as domestic trade. She is in the beauty industry.

When I spoke to her about her desire to be vaxxed as soon as possible so she can get "back into the world" she was adamantly opposed to any indication that the vaccine was anything other than perfect.

I think that a lot of the people out there believe that they need this vaccine in order to maintain their own, pre-Covid, personal status quo and they vehemently oppose those who are warning of the very real dangers inherent in messing with our DNA.

To align with the spirit of this thread, my girlfriend's mother just received the Moderna vaccine at Walmart! LOL

She has not reported any side effects outside of pain at the injection site. She is 70 years old. She is a tough lady though, she maintains a 5 acre property with horses and dogs in the California high desert.
The big box stores offer the vaccination for free. I have had only one employee question me about why it's free. Heck, that fact makes me want to runway from the needle too. Sadly, she is no longer wearing a mask so has gotten the jab. It's the second person who has told me they would never do it and, did it. I really thought some of these people were like me, never going to do it. Randomly some day they do it. Disappointing.

The big box stores offer the vaccination for free. I have had only one employee question me about why it's free. Heck, that fact makes me want to runway from the needle too. Sadly, she is no longer wearing a mask so has gotten the jab. It's the second person who has told me they would never do it and, did it. I really thought some of these people were like me, never going to do it. Randomly some day they do it. Disappointing.
Yeah, apparently my gf's mom got it 'on a whim' because she happened to be shopping there and they were offering it for free. :(

It's funny with her because she barely ever interacts with the public.

Back
Top Bottom