Many people at my company have taken a smaller bribe also. I have been asked "but it's $100" and my reply to them was "that is not worth it". All I received in reply was a puzzled stare. It really is odd for companies to pay people for a free vaccine, the push is unprecedented, but it rallies the vaccinated to recruit others who aren't. It's not even mandatory, thankfully so far, and that makes me wonder how much people's desperation is playing into it all. Where I work they were more vaccines than people willing to take them, so the push could come from that also. But the vaccinated have turned into mini soldiers for their cause, cult like.

Unfortunately I continue to have to wear a mask because I am not vaccinated, but the vaccinated go mask free in a state where masks are no longer required. The mandates stopped, so the corporations continued it, as they see fit. The responsibility was handed down, I guess it's less aggressive that way than a national mandate which wouldn't be enforceable anyway.

And I noticed today I am one of the very few still required to wear a mask. It's disappointing.
Hold on... everybody else is vaccinated, but you still have to wear a mask?

That's completely unfair and backwards! If people are now protected then what difference does it make to them? You pose no risk to anybody, if their magical vaccines do what they believe they'll do.

Ugh. There's no winning with this nonsense.

It's just punitive at this point. (Not like it ever wasn't)

That's completely unfair and backwards! If people are now protected then what difference does it make to them? You pose no risk to anybody, if their magical vaccines do what they believe they'll do.

It's a psychological manoeuvre. To make you stand out and feel uncomfortable. CDC is recommending it for kids too now I believe.

Unvaccinated kids to wear masks but vaccinated kids not to wear masks. Limbic brain tactics. Remember the path of a warrior and be strong.

If you aren't vaccinated, then you are required to wear a mask. If you are vaccinated you don't have to wear one. The way it was stated when announced, is that the work place is following the CDC recommendations. It really doesn't seem fair. There a very few others wearing the masks still. I agree that it doesn't make sense anymore, especially when the state no longer has a mask mandate but individual businesses do for some employees or all of them.

A bit of good science for a change. This research group claims that severe COVID-19 respiratory disease it's actually a severe autoimmune disease and not a viral pneumonia.

This type of immune response is characteristic of several autoimmune diseases, which raises the question whether severe COVID-19 is the result of a catastrophic autoimmune response that occurs among a subset of patients infected by the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

This study investigated the possibility that COVID-19 patients have autoimmune antibodies to Annexin A2, a protective protein expressed in the lung and other organs [i.e. brain]. Since this phospholipid-binding protein is critical for fibrinolysis, lung elasticity, cell membrane repair, and integrity of the pulmonary vasculature, antagonism of Annexin A2 may explain many of the hallmark clinical features of severe COVID-19 cases

As this research piles up, we'll understand better the mechanisms of the disease and realize why vaccinating with the spike protein is not a very good idea! The next publication doesn't quite phrase it that way, but all the scientific terms are there: spike protein antibodies cross-react with Annexin A2, a protective lining in lungs (also found in the brain).

More on Annexin A2:

This protein is a member of the annexin family. Members of this calcium-dependent phospholipid-binding protein family play a role in the regulation of cellular growth and in signal transduction pathways. This protein functions as an autocrine factor which heightens osteoclast formation and bone resorption.[6] Epigenetic regulation of Annexin A2 has been identified as a key determinant of mesenchymal transformation in brain tumors.[7]

Annexin A2 has been proposed to function inside the cell in sorting of endosomes and outside the cell in anticoagulant reactions.

As this research piles up, we'll understand better the mechanisms of the disease and realize why vaccinating with the spike protein is not a very good idea! The next publication doesn't quite phrase it that way, but all the scientific terms are there: spike protein antibodies cross-react with Annexin A2, a protective lining in lungs (also found in the brain).

This makes me think of what Dr Stephanie Seneff said in an interview with Dr Mercola, about the genetic "vaccine" injections leading to the expression of artificial spike proteins which are made in such a way, that 1000x more are created in our bodies, compared to the natural creation via virus. Plus that those artificial ones are unusual sturdy, not easily broken down in our bodies. So, given the extreme high amount of spike proteins being produced - and now also cross-reacts with Annexin A2... the latter which protects lung tissue, gives elasticity, as well is crucial for breaking down fibrin in blood (fibrinolysis)...

What could possibly go wrong :scared:

A small token of the programming that has been completed. The fact is that in Spain the obligation to wear a mask on the street has ended very recently. Nevertheless, you can see a great majority of people still wearing the muzzle.

On the other hand, there is the institutional publicity for mass vaccination, by age group. Now, it is the turn of the under 30s and the cases of contagion in young people are skyrocketing, very suspiciously. Well, in fact, what is really increasing is the media attention, the blaming of young people, etc. Fearmongering as usual.

At the same time, this is LGTBQ+ pride month and it's also overtly noticeable in all the institutional advertising, in corporations and big business. To the point that official symbols are being altered with rainbow colors, which would be against the law.

Very crazy out there. It's all like a bad B-movie.

Meanwhile, the real problems of the population are made invisible: such as the high unemployment rate, the high price of supplies, the increase in psychiatric disorders, suicides, poor medical care, job insecurity, cuts in freedoms and rights, abuses by the authorities, and many other issues.

However, most are distracted with the pandemic cult, and that of LGTBI/feminist rights. All this is particularly grim in Spain, when there are hardly any signs of resistance to all that is unfolding. One wonders if this is precisely because things are not yet bad enough.
😕
In addition to the above, very recently the Spanish Minister of Consumer Affairs has been also promoting a campaign to reduce meat consumption. Within the framework of the 2030 evil agenda they want to implement.

On the other hand, they are drafting a new national security law to be submitted to Congress for ratification, whereby the President of the Government (Prime Minister) with plenipotentiary powers can expropriate property and close activities to those over 18 years of age. All this through Royal Decrees that do not require the government to be accountable to parliament.

The reform of the current regulations provides for the performance of "personal services" by any person of legal age in case of emergency, as well as the seizure of property or the suspension of activities. Geez! what are they up to?

You can read these press releases in English:

It's a form of public naming and shaming. I refused the flu shot when I worked in healthcare, I had to wear a mask

PORT-AU-PRINCE, July 7 (Reuters) - Haitian President Jovenel Moise was shot dead by unidentified attackers in his private residence overnight in a "barbaric act", the government said on Wednesday, stirring fears of escalating turmoil in the impoverished Caribbean nation.

The assassination coincided with a wave of gang violence in Port-au-Prince as armed groups have battled with police and one another for control of the streetsin recent months, turning many districts of the capital into no-go zones.

The 53-year-old president's wife, Martine Moise, was also shot in the attack that took place around 1 a.m. local time (0500 GMT) and was receiving medical treatment, Interim Prime Minister Claude Joseph said in a statement.

From the Straits Times

Haiti is the only country in Western Hemisphere without Covid-19 vaccines

Haiti, the poorest nation in the Western Hemisphere, has earned another grim distinction: It is the only one that has not vaccinated a single resident against Covid-19.

One of a handful of nations worldwide still awaiting vaccines, Haiti was among the 92 poor and middle-income countries offered doses under the Covax facility. But the government initially declined AstraZeneca shots, citing side effects and widespread fears in the population.

"Haiti did not reject the offer of vaccines from Covax," Haiti Ministry of Health General Director Dr Laure Adrien said in a telephone interview. "All we asked was that they change the vaccine they were providing us."

By last month, the equation had shifted. Fears about AstraZeneca were subsiding just as Haiti was seeing a surge in cases. When the country finally agreed to receive the doses, production issues in India and a spike in global demand made them unavailable.

The United Nations' Vaccine Market Dashboard - which processes information provided by Covax - has no scheduled delivery date for Haiti. And Dr Adrien said it is unclear when the vaccines will arrive. [...]

While Haiti has reported 15,435 coronavirus cases and 325 deaths due to Covid-19, the true scope of the problem is obscured by the lack of widespread testing, she said.

The dearth of vaccines is all the more striking because neighbouring Dominican Republic, with which it shares the island of Hispaniola, has vaccinated almost 20 per cent of its population.

There might of course be many reasons for the attack on Haiti's president.

It strikes me that in a country of 11.1 million people there were only 15,435 cases while in Austria (pop. 9 million

It's a form of public naming and shaming. I refused the flu shot when I worked in healthcare, I had to wear a mask

At my job, I was pretty loud in the beginning about how dumb and dangerous masks were, shared literature on the subject, and openly flouted the rule. I had an effect on my co-workers, who sometimes wore and sometimes did not wear a mask. The rulings about what you can and can't do were constantly changing, so there was confusion in the air. Masks become unofficially voluntary. Good.

Then this one little creep after a surprise visit to the workplace was appalled by my refusing when he requested I wear a mask in his presence and declared that he was going to report me up the chain, I quickly wrote to the head of the organization in advance, explaining myself in honest terms, (never lie!), so that when he marched in like a good little Soviet to report on his neighbor, they upbraided him for being a treacherous little worm. I'm proud of the administration! That must have been a hard call, but fostering a fearful work environment where people think they can get away with tattling on each other would have been such a terrible choice. Still, it was a close one, and I began to think about what the C's had said about masks being a way to identify people the authorities might want to target.

So I backed off a bit and now wear the mask when I deem it appropriate. Which is to say, not often but frequently enough when the right eyes are around in the right moments so that people maybe think I'm following some sort of deliberate rule system that they probably just don't know about. I get the feeling this kind of subtle play is how normal people learned to survive under the eye of Ponerized systems.

Probably the biggest positive about all of this is that my co-workers seem to be following my lead. God bless them! In spite of all this bullshit, I really like the people I work with. If they can stay healthy, and not have a germ rag covering their face all day, then that's a weight off.

Level 2 survival will be how I manage this vaccine thing. -Everybody I work with has ignored my advice regarding the drug, but that comes with being the strong one. Weaker people tend to do as they're told when the pressure increases. Masks are one thing, annoying and somewhat political, but the jab is religion. I may be strong, but I ain't no pope.

A bit of good science for a change. This research group claims that severe COVID-19 respiratory disease it's actually a severe autoimmune disease and not a viral pneumonia.

The point he seems to be making:

"We have misdiagnosed severe cases of acute COVID-19 as a viral pneumonia, which disregards the established evidence that shows viral load of SARS-CoV-2 is markedly diminished by the time patients develop the respiratory distress that only occurs in second stage of the disease."

I think this is also because of the Covid lockdown, no sunshine / less sunshine ==> severe Vitamin D deficiency ==> osteoporosis
I think that is the last thing that caused it, because not everything is result of corona and lockdown. Nothing lasts forever and under constant stress and injuries of course that tendons, ligaments and bones are not the same as before. Wear and tear much faster then when one is inactive. If you ever broke something before you know that even healed it is not the same ever again, not mentioning that they got beefed up with all kind of legal and ilegal endurance and strenght chemicals. And there could be other things in play as karma because of big mouth, etc...

From the Straits Times

Haiti is the only country in Western Hemisphere without Covid-19 vaccines

Haiti, the poorest nation...

My apologies for having somehow inadvertently reposted this contribution from Thursday, 2:34 PM.
Strangely it is not exactly the same post I did a few days ago and parts of it are missing...

I'm baffled at how this could have happened... :-[

Back
Top Bottom