This whole vaccine push thing is so bizarre, it's laughable at the moment.... But many people will fall for it, like those who fell for it before, it can be devastating.

Two people mentioned the incentive to me. One woman said, I haven't taken it, I am afraid! I said good for you! It has killed people and made others ill.

That's way better than a soft drink and fries! Hold out for a new car, at the very least. :lol:

For sure, 500 is okay but I feel they could do better really. Got companies out there offering whole year worth of wages sooo, game is moving up levels. Your company needs to get their act together 😝
The other woman spoke about how Biden is doing the door to door push on the vaccines and how our company is helping by pushing the vaccine. I said there is no amount of money that would make me take this shot. It kills people and makes others ill. Also, if it is so great, why do they have to offer bribes? She agreed. But I am truly afraid that many people at my company will take the bribe. Sad.

Since I saw the pictures of vaccines attracting spoons, coins and other metallic objects I've been wondering, assuming that these are real pictures, how could it work?

AMP-79_60c357f8c7767.jpg

These pictures suggest that the injection spot and its vicinity became somehow magnetized. One possibility is the injection of micrometric or smaller magnets. The simplest solution would be the injection of permanent magnets, but could explain the observed magnetic effects?

Nowadays, the strongest commercial permanent magnets are neodymum magnet. You can buy a 0.5 Tesla (Tesla being a unit measuring the intensity of the magnetic field) magnet which develops about 500 kg (1,200 lb) of pulling power. But it weighs 4 kg (9 lb). In a nutshell, neodymium pulling force is about 100 times its weight.

The volume of one dose of Pfizer vaccine is 0.3 ml (0.3 g) of which at least 80%, I assume, is composed of lipid nanospheres. It leaves 0.06 grams for active substances. If all the active substances were neodymium powder, it would generate about 6 grams of pulling force.

For reference the weight of a teaspoon is about 20 grams.
I've not found any indication that the injected substances are neodymium magnets themselves. It would seem to me like that would present some problems, such as the particles bunching in the vial. If you've ever played with a collection of tiny magnets (there's this toy which is basically hundreds of little neodymium ball bearings one of my friends bought for her son) you quickly learn that they don't behave like a fluid, but rather more like a sort of stiff putty. I agree that's probably not a likely culprit.

However, at least one of the substances designed for injection and which may be included in the vaccines, is composed in part of tiny metal balls, each inside a bubble of biological material. Such a material could remain in a liquid form and flow through a needle and tissues since it is not inherently magnetic. (Though, I'd guess that it is likely that they are also injecting little graphene and silicone structures, designed to perform as nano antennas and RFID tags and molecular activators and such).

Anyway.., assuming the use of a strong magnet outside the subject, the magnetic force calculations would be different, one would think, allowing for heavier objects, (like a large magnet) to react to a small amount of scattered ferrous materials under the skin.

But spoons? -So.., I just ran an experiment which I'd not done previously, and discovered positively that, Yes, I am indeed sticky enough on a hot day (no AC in my apartment), to attache a variety of metal objects, coins and such, to my arm without them falling off. I even achieved it with the plane of my arm being completely vertical. And I can definitively assure that I am not magnetic. Just sweaty. (Heh. There's a joke lurking in there).

In any case, I haven't seen anything to suggest a more exotic phenomenon going on with the spoon people.

Though, I don't doubt that there are little graphene antennas and electromagnetic marvels in some of these drugs. That graphene spiral electromagnet design is a really clever solution; -I was wondering how they'd go about generating fields at such a scale. Neat!

The other woman spoke about how Biden is doing the door to door push on the vaccines and how our company is helping by pushing the vaccine. I said there is no amount of money that would make me take this shot. It kills people and makes others ill. Also, if it is so great, why do they have to offer bribes? She agreed. But I am truly afraid that many people at my company will take the bribe. Sad.
Many people at my company have taken a smaller bribe also. I have been asked "but it's $100" and my reply to them was "that is not worth it". All I received in reply was a puzzled stare. It really is odd for companies to pay people for a free vaccine, the push is unprecedented, but it rallies the vaccinated to recruit others who aren't. It's not even mandatory, thankfully so far, and that makes me wonder how much people's desperation is playing into it all. Where I work they were more vaccines than people willing to take them, so the push could come from that also. But the vaccinated have turned into mini soldiers for their cause, cult like.

Unfortunately I continue to have to wear a mask because I am not vaccinated, but the vaccinated go mask free in a state where masks are no longer required. The mandates stopped, so the corporations continued it, as they see fit. The responsibility was handed down, I guess it's less aggressive that way than a national mandate which wouldn't be enforceable anyway.

And I noticed today I am one of the very few still required to wear a mask. It's disappointing.

Question: Is there a thread for possible "Sars-Ncov-2" remedies?

From the "I knew it" Department:

View attachment 47025

Yes, there's the vaccine health protocol thread. It currently does not include any information regarding suggested volume of wine per day (mL? L?) needed to stay healthy.

Now this is scary. The sites name is "Graphene-Flagship.eu" and it contains an article stating that graphene injections suppress post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Citation:

“Two days after injecting graphene oxide into a specific region of the mouse’s brain, it behaved like other mice that had never experienced the smell of a cat in their home environment. In other words, graphene oxide inhibited the mouse’s anxiety-related behaviour,” Ballerini explains. She says that two days is roughly the time for memories to form and be consolidated in the mouse’s brain, which corresponds to the time for the symptoms of anxiety to subside.

“Graphene oxide interacts with the part of the brain responsible for the formation of fear-related memories, which cause anxiety. It doesn’t work like a drug, by inhibiting the function of the receptors – instead, it temporarily halts the entire mechanism long enough to disrupt the brain’s fear-related pathology, without damaging them,” continues Ballerini.

Graphene oxide interrupts anxiety-related neuron signals without affecting the neurons, or the surrounding cells. In simple terms, it only ‘turns down’ the communications between specific neurons. In a disease where these communications are over-expressed, like PTSD and anxiety, targeting the synapses with graphene oxide is enough to halt the development of this pathological behaviour. This is a type of precision medicine.

Source: Soothing the symptoms of anxiety with graphene oxide | Graphene Flagship

So even if you get really sick from the vaccine you wont be scared having yet another shot?!.

Graphene Oxide in "covid" vaccines seems to be confirmed now:

Nano coronavirus recombinant vaccine taking graphene oxide as carrier​

Abstract​

The invention belongs to the field of nano materials and biomedicine, and relates to a vaccine, in particular to development of 2019-nCoV coronavirus nuclear recombinant nano vaccine. The invention also comprises a preparation method of the vaccine and application of the vaccine in animal experiments. The new corona vaccine contains graphene oxide, carnosine, CpG and new corona virus RBD; binding carnosine, CpG and neocoronavirus RBD on the backbone of graphene oxide; the CpG coding sequence is shown as SEQ ID NO 1; the novel coronavirus RBD refers to a novel coronavirus protein receptor binding region which can generate a high-titer specific antibody aiming at the RBD in a mouse body, and provides a strong support for prevention and treatment of the novel coronavirus.

Classification: A61K39/12 Viral antigens

Study on the electromagnetism of vaccinated persons in Luxembourg:

Citation:
In the non-vaccinated group, out of the 30 individuals interviewed, the number of people showing attraction to the magnet was 0 (zero). Therefore the experiment ended there for this group.

In the vaccinated group, on the other hand, 29 of the 30 individuals interviewed showed attraction to the magnet. That is, the magnet adhered to their skin without difficulty

They tested first with a magnet, then using a magnetometer. (There had been only 30 people in each group though. Vaccinated/Not vaccinated)

Source:

Another clean ankle break, as if the fighter were a match-stick figure. He simply got hit in the face, staggered back - and stepped "wrongly" with his back foot resulting in a clean ankle break with his feet dangling as if hanging on a rope from his shin.

Event: UFC 264 Poirier vs McGregor 3
This never happened before from just a simple balance loss and staggering back. The worst that happened in the past - that I remember and I was watching these events for decades [I watched the historical backlogs as well] - that a fighter received multiple kicks to the important nerve above his ankle and after a time, as a result, his leg's nerves could not transfer signals to his muscles to keep the muscle-tone = keep the skeletal frame upright, thus the feet buckles as the nerve deadens temporarily, but these injuries only resulted in sprain injuries, never so clean bone breaks.

I think this is also because of the Covid lockdown, no sunshine / less sunshine ==> severe Vitamin D deficiency ==> osteoporosis
a condition of fragile, porous bones caused by loss of the protein and mineral content of bone tissue, esp. as a result of hormonal changes, or deficiency of calcium or vitamin D.
Adding gasolene to the fire of this accident that this famous fighter was always Super Pro Lockdown - he always advocated / called for extreme lockdowns in Ireland in the media, after the loss of his grandparent.

Last edited:
*Note: During above event this fighter successfully carried out repeated leg kicks to the opponents lower leg, hitting his opponent with exactly that leg area of his that broke in this case. Probably he simply created progressive micro-fractures in his weak-from-the-beginning lower leg bones. As a result, probably his leg bones 'deficient in Vitamin D' no longer could take the punishment.
White said the former two-weight champion had broken the lower tibia in his left shin.
“He goes into surgery in the morning,” White said.

Here is the video from Dr Bhakdi, it was posted on Bitchute

Last night Bitchute said it was hate speech.. Now it works. Got it with bitchute downloader.
Otherwise viewable at Urgent Briefing that could save your life |

Study on the electromagnetism of vaccinated persons in Luxembourg:
It was somewhere on the forum before.
Interesting how quick the narrative can change from get the vaxx, into 'i was co-erced'

The survey is stopped for reasons of conscience and morals because the investigator is no longer able to cope with the helplessness of people whose faces become petrified when they realise that they have been injected with a substance of which they know nothing.The investigator, who has studied management techniques and psychosociology in the past, is very uncomfortable with these people who are wondering what is happening to them.People become pale, white, nervous, put a hand to their forehead or cross their arms and pinch their bottom lip. Some sweat from their hands as they are seen wiping them on their hips or thighs.These effects and expressions usually occur in states of anxiety, extreme stress or really measurable tension.For the respondents, these uncontrolled physical manifestations are indicative of a deep malaise when they realise afterwards that they may have done something irreparable.

Think we are going to see more of this type emotions in the future..

Back
Top Bottom