Before Long Term Studies are finished ?????

I suspect they are in a huge hurry as once kids get it I just do not see how they will be able to hide the effects of these concoctions.
I think the virus (psychopaths) is about to kill its host (humanity) and we're staring down societal collapse as we're at peak pathology. Either that or the alien takeover is nearing - all jabbed bodies with the right frequency to essentially act as hosts similar to how Greys host Lizzies?

Ps, they destroyed the control group so the long term studies are null and void.

So, now the German government plans to make vaccinations or fee-based negative PCR test results a requirement for grocery shopping! When reading it, I was reminded of the C's comment that, paraphrasing, the PTB will as usal be going too far. I'm wondering whether they'll really push this through and how about half of the unvaxxed part of the population are going to react to this.

Here's a deepl translation from an RT article:

Media report: From autumn, vaccination proof and testing also mandatory when shopping in supermarkets

Initial reports seem to be confirmed: According to plans of the government, a proof of vaccination will be required for shopping in the supermarket, according to Focus. Unvaccinated people will still be able to enter - but only by presenting a rapid test, which will then be subject to a charge.

The German government is planning to introduce mandatory vaccination certificates and tests this fall, including for purchases in food retail stores. This is reported by the Burda magazine Focus. Without appropriate proof of vaccination or testing, it will no longer be possible to enter stores and other enclosed areas, according to an initial draft bill from the Federal Ministry of Health. The article states:

"Whether at Ikea, H&M, Deichmann or at Aldi Süd, Aldi Nord, Lidl or Rewe, according to the draft law, the proof and testing obligation is to apply to closed rooms."

This seems to confirm corresponding reports from the middle of the week. According to the report, vaccinated persons must provide proof of their completed COVID-19 vaccination with a vaccination certificate or yellow vaccination card. Proof can also be deposited on the CovPass app and the Corona alert app.

Recovered individuals must carry proof of a positive Corona PCR test dating back at least 28 days and no more than six months. This proof, issued by a primary care physician or laboratory, can also be digitized.

For the unvaccinated, the bill provides for proof of a negative rapid antigen test. According to the politicians, these so-called "citizen tests" will be subject to a charge from mid-October. This is apparently intended to put even more pressure on people who want to be vaccinated to get one of the vaccinations that have only been approved to a limited extent, the effectiveness of which is disputed and nothing is yet known about its long-term consequences.

According to Focus, the German government wants to "apparently prevent an increasing spread of the delta variant in the fall and winter" by significantly tightening the measures. The magazine presents the plans as self-evident and still gives readers the tip to buy protective sleeves for the proof documents or to use the apps. In any case, the digital economy with its delivery services is likely to profit from an implementation of the planned proof requirement.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

(Noch mehr Druck zur Impfung: Ab Herbst Impfnachweis- und kostenpflichtige Testpflicht auch beim Einkauf im Supermarkt -- Sott.net)

So, now the German government plans to make vaccinations or fee-based negative PCR test results a requirement for grocery shopping! When reading it, I was reminded of the C's comment that, paraphrasing, the PTB will as usal be going too far. I'm wondering whether they'll really push this through and how about half of the unvaxxed part of the population are going to react to this.

Here's a deepl translation from an RT article:
Fyi, this is part of the tactic so don't panic.

What they do is push out crazy stories to freak people out and then they backtrack. They are trying to create psychosis on the masses.

Highly recommended.

I also highly recommend this which I'm currently listening to.

My mother just admitted she broke and got the jab. Kept it from me because she knew I wouldn't take it well.

Worst part is that she knows full well the whole thing is ridiculous, and hasn't at all succumbed to the hysteria. She did it because she wants to travel, bought into the narrative that travel would only be allowed for the vaxxed - and so preemptively complied before the laws were even passed.

Of course, now it's looking like travel will continue being impossible, regardless of vaccination status. So she went and compromised her health for nothing.

I'm not even angry at her. Just disappointed and sad and worried.

Recent survey data apparently showing that the least and most educated are the least likely to trust the clotshot, which was immediately picked up on by memesters as further confirmation that grugs and galaxybrains tend to reach the same conclusions, the former by instinct, and the latter by reason, while the midwits consistently prove themselves to be the least resistant to propaganda.
E8WHc3qXMAA6CgJ.png

My mother just admitted she broke and got the jab. Kept it from me because she knew I wouldn't take it well.

Worst part is that she knows full well the whole thing is ridiculous, and hasn't at all succumbed to the hysteria. She did it because she wants to travel, bought into the narrative that travel would only be allowed for the vaxxed - and so preemptively complied before the laws were even passed.

Of course, now it's looking like travel will continue being impossible, regardless of vaccination status. So she went and compromised her health for nothing.

So sorry for this. I understand how you're feeling. The pressure they are applying on people is beyond crazy. People will take the jab just to stop feeling that constant "frenzy" being broadcasted their way. Almost as a bit of relief or reprieve to just be and breath.

Yes, it's sad to hear that your mom took the risk only to find she will be restricted further from traveling where she wants.

Have a look at this graph as it captures why the travel industry will be restricted as much as possible.

peakcountries.jpg

Indonesia, one of the largest populated countries is now a net oil importer. Years ago it was a net exporter.

Indonesia_oil_production_vs_consumption_1965-2015-1.jpg

The Schwab Reset is about resources, with oil being the main one of interest. They don't want peasants traveling around the globe and risk having their Lear Jets being without fuel too early.

Well, I actually didn't know about Rommel being jewish (if that's what he identified as) but since he was not a nazi party member he can't serve as evidence that the NSDAP's cadre had a noteworthy amount of Jews.
There were indeed other important jewish military personnel, like Field Marshal Erhard Milch who was indeed member of the party.
Check out this article about Rommel. The man who has this website happens to be Jewish so I suspect he knows what he is doing.

I hope the 45% prepped with some savings and extra food. If 45% can't shop, travel, work, find entertainments and so on, that's going to be quite a drain on the economy. Really, it is a passive strike. Together these people will have to look out for each other. That's a LOT of people. I'm optimistic for their quiet power actually. I don't think street demonstrations or violence do much of anything for the cause. Better to show everyone what they have really lost in terms of good consumers and valuable, intelligent workers. I hope the 55% will share what they can in the way of food and funds to help these people through any crisis.

Yes, it's sad to hear that your mom took the risk only to find she will be restricted further from traveling where she wants.

Have a look at this graph as it captures why the travel industry will be restricted as much as possible.

peakcountries.jpg

Indonesia, one of the largest populated countries is now a net oil importer. Years ago it was a net exporter.

Indonesia_oil_production_vs_consumption_1965-2015-1.jpg

The Schwab Reset is about resources, with oil being the main one of interest. They don't want peasants traveling around the globe and risk having their Lear Jets being without fuel too early.

I used to be a believer in Peak-Oil theory several years ago so I'm skeptical of the veracity of these charts.
SOTT.net posted an article about the "Peak Oil panic" written by F. William Engdahl -

F. William Engdahl also wrote a book about about the pseudo-scientific Peak Oil theory in 2012 -

I used to be a believer in Peak-Oil theory several years ago so I'm skeptical of the veracity of these charts.
SOTT.net posted an article about the "Peak Oil panic" written by F. William Engdahl -

F. William Engdahl also wrote a book about about the pseudo-scientific Peak Oil theory in 2012 -

I guess we're all a bit of a Chicken Little in our own way. I never fell for AGW or Peak Oil. My primary concern is rather odd-ball (planned nuclear war), and I have some evidence to back up my fear. But I've come to live with it, even going so far as to choose to move very close to a prime nuclear target. C-19 doesn't scare me. Dying doesn't scare me. Living in an 18th C, more primitive way seems like it would almost be preferable in some ways. I don't buy anything requiring electricity anymore, with the needful possibility in mind.

Back
Top Bottom