Fyi, this is part of the tactic so don't panic.

What they do is push out crazy stories to freak people out and then they backtrack. They are trying to create psychosis on the masses.

Highly recommended.

I also highly recommend this which I'm currently listening to.

Thanks for linking to these videos, SOTTREADER, didn't know about them yet and will watch them.

However, I'm not panicked, just thinking about how to navigate the situation should vaccination or an expensive pcr test be required in Germany so quickly. There are a couple of options, actually - starting with buying from small farms or on small village markets. Fortunately, we've moved to a place where that is quite easy. Or ordering online as long as is possible. There's always a solution!

I hope the 45% prepped with some savings and extra food. If 45% can't shop, travel, work, find entertainments and so on, that's going to be quite a drain on the economy. Really, it is a passive strike. Together these people will have to look out for each other. That's a LOT of people. I'm optimistic for their quiet power actually. I don't think street demonstrations or violence do much of anything for the cause. Better to show everyone what they have really lost in terms of good consumers and valuable, intelligent workers. I hope the 55% will share what they can in the way of food and funds to help these people through any crisis.

The above are good points, I think. The PTB tend to underestimate people's creativity in problem-solving and finding ways to circumvent pathological regimes. As for jobs: didn't Lobaczewski also have to work in a factory for a couple of years, because he couldn't continue his job in the ponerized Soviet Union? When push comes to shove, whatever honest job is available, as long as it's possible to work a job, I'm ready to take it - instead of being forced to take a jab.

Thanks for linking to these videos, SOTTREADER, didn't know about them yet and will watch them.

However, I'm not panicked, just thinking about how to navigate the situation should vaccination or an expensive pcr test be required in Germany so quickly. There are a couple of options, actually - starting with buying from small farms or on small village markets. Fortunately, we've moved to a place where that is quite easy. Or ordering online as long as is possible. There's always a solution!

Yes, when they ban going to the supermarket my plan is to go local and / or utilise online shopping.

I'm already well adapted to not going to restaurants, pubs, cinemas etc. I've pretty much disengaged from the jabbed socially speaking. I'm waiting to see what happens with work in the autumn / winter but I've already worked out that there's staff shortages in many places and this will only increase when the heart attacks and other health impacts kick in as we move into the medium term for the double jabbed.

All in all, I'm psychologically ready for an autumn / winter from hell. Other surprises they can throw in is to cut online networking which again, as long as this site doesn't go down, I'm a-okay. We're at peak pathology now and societal disintegration is all but assured - can only pray and hope for the best.

So I can't wait to see how this will play out.
As the this area has a very small footprint as far as population density. Being that most chalets are spread out far and wide.
Obviously cites with high concentration's will be the test bed for this activity. Thirty click's away. 🤔

Is this the company you want? Is this the life you want? Is this the future and the life you want for your children? Me no!#boycott#liberte

Line-1
Where there is the pass we do without #boycott
Line-2
The 1st day of #PassSanitaire The terraces on the Champs Élysées are completely empty #manif14aout#PassSanitaireDeLaHonte#boycott

Last edited:
I used to be a believer in Peak-Oil theory several years ago so I'm skeptical of the veracity of these charts.
SOTT.net posted an article about the "Peak Oil panic" written by F. William Engdahl -

F. William Engdahl also wrote a book about about the pseudo-scientific Peak Oil theory in 2012 -

This one will be a harder to explain because it requires understanding geology. In a nutshell, the fact that the industry is so focused on shale oil now (also tar sands) tells those that understand, that what is left in relatively large quantities is in rock that one could call garbage. Shale rock is not too far away from granite. It is the last bottom of the barrel resource where one would look for oil. And look there they are, because the better easier to get stuff is nearly finished. Forget that stuff about reprelinishing. A drive around Texas or Alaska will prove ,to those that know what they are looking at, that oil fields (like a barrel or a gas tank) do go empty.

There is no Ebola Flu yet they are slowly making it super difficult for people to move around or travel anywhere far. There must be a reason for this, as surely it is not about health.

Just wait for the apps to show up that will measure your Carbon Footprint. Once you hit XXX Greata Units of CO2 your ability to get on a train, plane or a ship may suddenly be STOPPED. Owning a car might even be an issue. The way they are going good paying jobs might be a dream for the few. As more and more robots are employed humans will have to settle for less. Recall that WEF meme,

hqdefault.jpg

Lets watch and see what happens but it sure smells like we are going in this direction. Unless that is you are lucky enough to be able to get into the "Blue Lane" like Larry Page of Google. Then travel will not be an issue, letting you burn oil in what ever amounts you want.

Hold strong and learn to forage? I have some concern that a far worse 'variant' is on the way, maybe even this fall. And then the Antibody Dependent Enhancement might come in to play. I talked to my daughter today (22) about the need to take Vitamin D. She told me it was a fringe theory, coming from me and all. Gave me a hard time to get the intervention. :(
Foraging:

Clotshot mandated for the US military. 15 September deadline for the military to be jabbed or else?

I assume (speculate)

that date of 15 Sep 2021 for the military's deadline for clotshot mandates - coincidences most likely with the FDA to announce the approval of the Pfizer clotshot ? It's just a guess...

Now, wait a minute... in the link "Pentagon to requite COVID vaccine for all troops by Sept. 15" - there, i read in that embedded letter dated 9 Aug 2021.... well it says at the very end: "authorized"

- 2021-08-09 at 20.07.03.png

So, they already do know that they going to approve the COVID-19 Vaccines...

Well... dah ! Given that the FDA in Oct 2020, already knew that the "vaccines" were causing 105+ illnesses - 2 months before the official release to adults, and that it would give severe vaccine damages in minors under 12 years (so called MIS-C, a new disease category by the FDA in 2020) - 8 month before those become known.

We know what the FDA is standing for.

It ain't for human beings safety.

I assume (speculate)

that date of 15 Sep 2021 for the military's deadline for clotshot mandates - coincidences most likely with the FDA to announce the approval of the Pfizer clotshot ? It's just a guess...

Now, wait a minute... in the link "Pentagon to requite COVID vaccine for all troops by Sept. 15" - there, i read in that embedded letter dated 9 Aug 2021.... well it says at the very end: "authorized"

View attachment 48033

So, they already do know that they going to approve the COVID-19 Vaccines...

Well... dah ! Given that the FDA in Oct 2020, already knew that the "vaccines" were causing 105+ illnesses - 2 months before the official release to adults, and that it would give severe vaccine damages in minors under 12 years (so called MIS-C, a new disease category by the FDA in 2020) - 8 month before those become known.

We know what the FDA is standing for.

It ain't for human beings safety.
I think FDA will approve the jabs before year-end as to be honest, the veneer of integrity is all but gone. So the approvals are coming and then behind them are the mandates. I don't think they are lying when they say they will make your life miserable. What I'm counting on is RESISTANCE from enough people who refuse to be consumed by this agenda. I trust there will or should be enough people who won't willingly want to be slaves.

I assume (speculate)

I wouldn't trust the military. Someone on Twitter with access to military personnel says that the rumor there is that Saline Solution is being used. True/False ? No way to verify but I just don't buy the people close to the top taking the real clot-shot. Would the goodwill be spread further down the command ? We can only guess.

Hi_Henry I really can't see it getting that far now.

You can feel the tension in the air, something is coming now. All those evil WEF dreams are wishful thinking the DCM is going to clean house soon.
I never believed in the beginning that all those measures at the airports would go on indefinitely. What happened ? It got progressively more invasive and worst. Now add to it testing and proof of health.

Just seeing the police in France checking people in cafes for "clot-shot proof" shows that they will continue to push this to the max. Mask wearing is getting near normal for lots of people. Indoctrination in schools will do the rest of the job. Then you have adults with credit on their backs who have very few choices so as to not go into bankruptcy. The frog is boiled slow.

Saw these links in comments to Sott article regarding French protests to vax mandate:

Is Pineapple Enzyme Bromelain a Remedy for COVID-19 Vaccine Injuries?

bromelain-sars-pineapple.jpg

A Health Impact News subscriber from the UK emailed me today, heartbroken over some of the stories we have covered with people taking the COVID-19 injections and suffering horrible disabilities.

He shared that he read about research in Australia using the enzyme bromelain, derived from pineapple, and its success in destroying the “spike protein in COVID-19,” and decided to try using it as a therapy with an elderly woman who had received two COVID-19 injections and was now “magnetic.”

Being familiar myself with bromelain, having used it as a digestive enzyme for years, since the days I lived in the Philippines back in the 1990s, I decided to look this up and see if I could find the research this person was referencing.

I found two peer-reviewed studies that have been published since COVID-19 started, where it was being tested as an early treatment for COVID-19. One study looked at just bromelain, and another one (the one in Australia) looked at a compound of bromelain with Acetylcysteine (BromAc), which has been previously studied in cancer treatment.

The first study was carried out by researchers at the University of Nebraska Medical Center, and a “preprint” copy of the study, meaning that it had not yet been peer-reviewed, was published in bioRxiv in September of 2020.

After it was peer-reviewed, it was published in the journal Clinical and Translational Medicine in February of 2021 with the title: Bromelain inhibits SARS‐CoV‐2 infection via targeting ACE‐2, TMPRSS2, and spike protein.

The study was funded, at least in part, by the HIH and the FDA assisted as well, according to the “Acknowledgements.”

And yet, this study never made into my newsfeeds, either in the corporate media or the alternative media.

The Spike Protein-Generating Conundrum?
Sometimes the obvious skips right past us. The public is told spike protein is what facilitates the entry of a gain-of-function mutated, laboratory-created virus into living cells in the lungs, so spike protein vaccines are developed to do what? Create more entries of viruses into cells?

So, why is the public surprised to learn that COVID-19 vaccinated individuals are getting infected again and again which is being blamed on a mutated variant. 75% of the new COVID-19 cases in Singapore already got the shot. But spike protein facilitates the entry of all viruses, regardless of viral strain.

The news media has deliberately induced panic in the population to boost their ratings. The Centers for Disease Control reveals anxiety is the second most important contributing factor to death from COVID-19, behind obesity. Anxious Americans are 28% more likely to die of COVID-19.

In vitro study of BromAc on SARS-CoV-2 spike and envelope protein shows synergy and disintegration at modest concentrations

Resolving “Long-Haul COVID” and Vaccine Toxicity: Neutralizing the Spike Protein

A substantial number of agents have already been found to be highly effective in resolving COVID infections, and even more are continuing to be discovered as worldwide research efforts have so intensely focused on curing this infection (Levy, 2020). Some of the most effective agents and their mechanisms of actions include the following:
  1. Hydrogen peroxide (HP) nebulization. Correctly applied, this treatment eliminates acute COVID pathogen presence and any other chronic pathogen colonizations persisting in the aerodigestive tract. Also, a positive healing effect on the lower digestive tract is typically seen, as less pathogens and their associated pro-oxidant toxins are chronically swallowed. Stunning anecdotal evidence has already been seen documenting the ability of HP nebulization to cure even advanced COVID infections (20 of 20 cases) as a monotherapy. (Levy, 2021). All of the supporting research, scientific analysis, and practical suggestions on this therapy is available as a free eBook download [Rapid Virus Recovery] (Levy, 2021).
  2. [continued in article]

Back
Top Bottom