I wouldn't trust the military. Someone on Twitter with access to military personnel says that the rumor there is that Saline Solution is being used. True/False ? No way to verify but I just don't buy the people close to the top taking the real clot-shot. Would the goodwill be spread further down the command ? We can only guess.
I would not bet on the saline. It seems to me that the military has been intentionally weakened over the years as (I think) the plan is for USA/NATO to lose in the next big war. Clinton gave Long Beach Harbor to COSCO (Merchant Marine division of PLA), for example. USA no longer controls Canal Zone. How dumb is that, logistically? I could go on and on. Many military bases closed. Some bills signed are kind of for the opposite of what they say, if you read the fine print. USA is a sitting duck. Karmically, I guess that's about right, but why do the ordinary people have to suffer when we don't start the stuff? The world over, I mean. Rambling, sorry.

I'm talking about these guys:
Yes, I understood that.

I never use those. I always go to the smiley icon above the post box which has a far wider choice at its disposal.

I consider the like button to be for people in a hurry. They don't seem to need a wider variety - up until now.

I was only indicating that they all are available with some extra effort.

Anyway, back to the main topic please.

Check out this article about Rommel. The man who has this website happens to be Jewish so I suspect he knows what he is doing.

Henry, let us really reserve this for a different thread. Frankly, I have not doubted that Rommel may have been jewish,
my point was that he was not a member of the Nazi party and the author does not dispute that.

So you think the author knows what he's doing because he's jewish? (As in religious denomination, nationality or race?)

Yes, I understood that.

I never use those. I always go to the smiley icon above the post box which has a far wider choice at its disposal.

I consider the like button to be for people in a hurry. They don't seem to need a wider variety - up until now.

I was only indicating that they all are available with some extra effort.

Anyway, back to the main topic please.

If you knew I was referring to those reaction emojis, why did you make multiple posts diverting to the more extensive regular emojis? I already understood as well that it is possible to 🤢 in a post. But the two types of emojis fulfill a different function, and your characterization ofthem as lazy is quite surprising. Would you qualify the dozens and dozens of regular posters using reactions as lazy?

Quite the contrary, the reaction emojis feel very approriate to me, a quick and direct reaction poll to the content of a post. You don't need to hunt through subsequent replies to get the vibe from other people. Other people don't need to swamp the thread with replies if the gist of it can be distilled in an emoji. And in that sense, I perceived those emojis, ever since the forum update, as a considerate measure to others, not the opposite - as a flag to the poster, I actually read your post, liked it/etc, and as a flag to other readers, this post is interesting/upsetting/funny etc.

And the reaction emojis also communicate through notification, whereas the poster wouldn't be able to be aware of regular post-contained emojis in reaction posts.

Now, indeed, back to the main topic.

I used to be a believer in Peak-Oil theory several years ago so I'm skeptical of the veracity of these charts.
SOTT.net posted an article about the "Peak Oil panic" written by F. William Engdahl -
I remember hearing about 'peak oil' as a school kid in 1970 in a message disseminated by the 'Club of Rome' which sounded quite awe-inspiring to me. Being just another elitist think tank their message was that by the year 2000 the world would be running out of oil. A short time later there was the 1973 oil crisis and fuel conservation became the latest craze.

Nobody would have imagined the 2018 oil price crash back then when markets were chased by too much crude oil at prices too low and ruinous competition.

I don't know if this is important, but I just found out that there is a big difference in dosage between the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.

Pfizer: 30mcg/0.3mL
Moderna: 100mcg/0.5mL

Even the Pfizer dose was/is higher than it needed to be, which was discussed and analyzed in the Investigative Corona Committee in Berlin 30 Jan 2021.

The claimed effectiveness between 10, 20, and 30 mcg where negligent (showing similar results according Pfizers own studies) but the higher the doses, the higher the risk for adverse side effects. Pfizer still chose 30 mcg instead of the similarly working 10 mcg - and that is unlawful because the medical EU Laws write that you must never use a higher dose.

Well, we know how that went, like with everything else. Also the EMA didn’t care. Not really, I mean. I didn’t study the Moderna clot job in detail and can’t say anything about it (other than it has the same strong disadvantages and damage profile like the Pfizer mRNA clot jab)

Back
Top Bottom