It seems a vaccine passport is well underway in my part of the world here in Ontario, Canada as well:

Today is the first day that I can "feel" the walls slowly closing in on me in terms of not being vaccinated. A bit anxious and a bit sad is how I feel to see this happening and with no significant push-back from the people about it (at the moment). But I also have this slightly excited feeling of curiosity as to how far can I go before I simply won't be able to function in society without being vaccinated.
It's actually a kind of alienating feeling also... but, here I am. Steady as she goes.

I can relate. I've been having the same feeling. It's that butterflies in the stomach sensation that happens just before a fight.

Holders of Israel’s vaccine passports must get a third dose of the Pfizer -BioNTech vaccine within six months of their second dose, or lose the so-called green pass that allows them more freedom.

We are updating what it means to be vaccinated,” said Israel’s coronavirus czar, Salman Zarka, at a press conference Sunday unveiling the new policy.

Israeli health officials say they don’t know whether additional boosters, beyond the third dose, will be needed. But they are moving aggressively to get as many people as possible vaccinated with a third shot, as the more contagious Delta variant of the virus spreads. All Israelis over the age of 12 are now eligible to receive a booster if five months have passed since their second shot.

BILL GATES AND THE VACCINE HEIST
Judy K. Brown’s book, “Perversion of Justice: The Jeffrey Epstein Story,” details the conspiracy of silence surrounding the biggest alleged pedophile and sex trafficking mogul of our time, Jeffrey Epstein, and his network of rich and powerful people, which includes Bill Gates
"Corruption is rampant throughout our public health agencies and medical organizations. The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation funds the Food and Drug Administration in the U.S. and the Medicine & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency in the U.K.
The Gates Foundation also owns shares in Pfizer and BioNTech, raising questions about corruption in the FDA and IHMA, both of which appear to have given Pfizer’s COVID shot preferential treatment despite overwhelming safety concerns and questionable effectiveness
The Gates Foundation is also a primary funder of the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation, which was responsible for the grossly inaccurate modeling that led to several governors ordering COVID patients to be sent into nursing homes
Gates is now calling on the western world to sacrifice itself in order to stave off climate change. But the climate change crisis, like the COVID pandemic, is a red herring, used to justify the implementation of the Great Reset"
-- Dr. Joseph Mercola

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/...More&cid=20210901&mid=DM981436&rid=1251759661
(This article will be scrubbed at midnight, 9-2-21)
Another excerpt from the same article:

"The Gates Foundation has also shelled out hundreds of millions of dollars to the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME), which was responsible for the ill-fatedly inaccurate modeling that led to several governors issuing "nursing home death warrants." The Strategic Culture Foundation writes:"

"New York Governor Andrew Cuomo is finally facing the heat for his botched and criminally negligent coronavirus response policies, yet no one seems to be asking why Cuomo and select governors made the fateful decisions that led to the excess deaths …
In March and early April, politicians were informed by the modeling 'experts' at Gates-funded IHME that their hospitals were about to be completely overrun by coronavirus patients.
Modelers from IHME claimed this massive surge would cause hospitals to run out of lifesaving equipment in a matter of days, not weeks or months. Time was of the essence, and now was the time for rapid decision making, the modelers claimed. On two separate April 1 and April 2 press conferences, Cuomo made clear that his policy decisions were based off of the IHME model."

I think we can safely conclude (and I believe Mercola is also implying) that Cuomo's (and other governors' -- oh, and of course Fauci's and Birx's) use of this IHME model excuse is "disingenuous," which itself is too polite a term. I'm recalling now Cuomo's much publicized alliance with Gates via the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, which emerged during the pandemic. I speculate that between the two it was "understood" he could use this IHME model to forward the larger agenda. It was a matter of "plausible deniability," in other words. That is to say, Cuomo knew exactly what he was doing: he was elevating the death rate to forward the killer pandemic agenda, as were all the others. And, as Mercola points out, Gates, who should be a key "fall guy," now just implements the next chess move, which is climate change. No culpability whatsoever for the deliberately genocidal miscalculations of the IHME model.

This is from the Malcolm X play book, cool!
Also to quote John Lennon, “once they get you angry they know how to deal with you.”
I am thinking this silent protest is deeply symbolic of an immovability and resolve, no body and nothing can feed off the firm resolve of a silent protest. Perhaps this is the way forward. Props to the people in Brisbane!

Since the breaking news of the 5month interval booster administration, I think humanity entered the implementation phase of the Event 201. I say that because there is enough analytic data to create base measurements enough platforms to monitor and enough 10years big pharma contracts to ensure envisaged results.
However, no matter how dire the situation might appear, remember life will always find a way.

A fun little factoid - NOT!

Supreme Court Ruling on Transhumanism

In a 2013 court case Pathology v Myriad Genetics, inc, in the US, the Supreme Court ruled that human DNA could not be patented because it was “a product of nature”. But at the end of the decision, the Supreme Court ruled that if a human genome is modified by mRNA vaccines (which are currently in use), then the genome can be patented.

This means that everyone who has received the vaccine is now technically “patented” and something that is patented is “proprietary” and will be included in the definition of “transhumans”. People who are legally identified as ‘transhuman’ do not have access to human rights or rights granted by the state. This is because they are not classified as 100% biological or human.

Therefore, technically, anyone with this vaccine would no longer have access to human rights.
There have been some legal documents on this recently, so clarification should be available soon.
https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/12pdf/12-398_1b7d.pdf

The mRNA is CRISPR technology (Moderna described it as his “operating system”) and you are looking for technology to reverse the side effects, as you would with a computer.
There is currently a patent related to this technology:
WO2020060606 – CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA.

WO2020060606 CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA

The technology will be placed on your body and then a barcode will be assigned to it and attached to the cryptocurrency. The technology tracks your body activity and when you reach a “satisfactory amount of activity” your crypto-currency will be paid out. This is the short version of the patent, but you need to review it properly.
That patent # has been referenced before in this thread - note the 2020 and 060606. Surprised they left the N off the WO.

Why do I get the feeling that corporation personhood will end up with more "human rights" than actual people!

"If only there were some way to prove that corporations were not people," lamented the Daily Show's Jon Stewart. Maybe, he mused, we could show "their inability to love."

I am thinking this silent protest is deeply symbolic of an immovability and resolve, no body and nothing can feed off the firm resolve of a silent protest. Perhaps this is the way forward. Props to the people in Brisbane!

The irresistible force paradox, also called the unstoppable force paradox or shield and spear paradox, is a classic paradox formulated as "What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

0MM9AlcRxFVlnGqQbestwK5ESAIhpYgVzt9dqAGwPTBKCoHMB6tmceZQ9BRKhAkwyGKOWn8m8JkI6Nt74-b0J3HqcyIsfOot74YFOsHhqzOKmvhbPGPTyoHrswP6vd1ajfupwe5znfL-8ZYu4y8iWhs9OtBEohyvQk4

In the Dark Knight when the Joker refers to himself and batman as what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object, who do you think he meant is the unstoppable force and the immovable object? First off what I think he's actually referring to is both of their unfathomable ideology, seeing as the movie isn't actually a typical fight between batman and the Joker but more so a battle of ideology in which the Joker is trying to show who's way of thinking will end up being proven right. That being said, I believe that batman is the immovable object and Joker is the unstoppable force.

Joker's logic in the Dark Knight - Posted by u/OhMyBlazed

I shouldn't have read the comments.

But I read the comments.

Most of them were thrilled about this.

Not that I'm surprised, but still. It's very, very difficult not to hope that every single one of these authoritarian midwits suffers crippling and painful consequences as a result of their suicidally shortsighted decision to get the clotshot. I realize they've been targeted by incredibly sophisticated weaponized mind control, and are not even remotely in control of their faculties, but oh boy is it ever hard to remind myself not to hate them.
Understandable. From my perspective it's a case of ' forgive them for they know not what they do'. It will be their lesson and burden to bare soon enough. I certainly don't feel sorry for them. Even those in power pushing it further with their false beliefs and expectations are just being who they are. The important thing, I think, is recognising that and staying alert and true to self no matter how many attacks are thrown my way.
It's sad and disappointing to see those I love and care about not being able to 'see' what is playing out and it's very challenging to not interfere and say something. I guess it's part of building the strength to face what is yet to come because it will apparently get worse before it gets better.

France:

Despite being doubly vaccinated, Dr Ludovic Toro, Mayor of Coubron, reveals that he just came out of a "tough" Covid that had left him bedridden for 15 days: "It was very violent! I didn't go out anymore".

"During my holidays, I start to get a sore throat. I feel hot, I put myself on antibiotics. I say to myself 'this is strange, I can't swallow water'. Two days later, I have a fever of 40°C, I start coughing. And I do a Covid test," he begins.

He adds: "The test was positive. It was very difficult for two weeks. I started coughing, having trouble breathing. Now I'm out of it. I don't have any taste, I'm a little less tired. It was violent despite the two doses of vaccine. I didn't move from my bed".

Source

It's official then:

Red Cross Vaccine Alert — You Gotta Hear This

Anyone who has received their Vaccine can not donate convalescent plasma to other Covid patients.

The Vaccine wipes out natural Covid antibodies making the convalescent plasma ineffective for treatment.

Once people are vaccinated, they cannot donate plasma. The vaccine causes spike antibodies, and for convalescent plasma, they need nucleocapsid antibodies.

PHOENIX – While it’s promising to see people getting vaccinated for COVID-19, a new problem that blood banks face is less convalescent plasma donations.

The reason why: after you get the vaccine, you cannot donate plasma. So what does that mean for people in the hospital with COVID-19 who need it? Vitalant blood bank said right now, one in every four patients hospitalized with COVID requires a convalescent plasma transfusion.

RED CROSS WEBSITE

The WayBack Machine at archive.org contains a snapshot from June 12, 2021 of the official Red Cross manual entitled, “COVID-19 Vaccine Blood Donation Guide for Donors”

Here is what the manual says:

“If you receive any type of COVID vaccine, you are not eligible to donate convalescent plasma.”

One of the Red Cross requirements for plasma from routine blood and platelet donations that test positive for high-levels of antibodies to be used as convalescent plasma is that it must be from a donor that has not received a COVID-19 vaccine. This is to ensure that antibodies collected from donors have sufficient antibodies directly related to their immune response to a COVID-19 infection and not just the vaccine, as antibodies from an infection and antibodies from a vaccine are not the same.”

Back
Top Bottom