Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

Thank you for your reply, MJF.

the C's gave the year of the Narmer rebellion as being 3211 BC (see session dated August 17, 2003). This is long before Sargon's time.
Timeline for ancient history is not entirely reliable. Experts claim Sargon lives in 2,334- 2,279 BC yet the Cs said that Sargon might be the father of the Scorpion King, who is either Narmer or his contemporary. Narmer's rebellion is around 3211 BC, which is way earlier than what experts claimed Sargon's timeline is. Laura also doubts experts' views on timeline in her book Secret History in the section on Sargon the Great.

There is no historical record or basis for assuming Sargon the Great ever reigned over Egypt. However, if you are proposing that Narmer (Solomon) was the son of Sargon, then this would equate Sargon to King David, Solomon's biblical father. However, the C's have ssaid that David, a levite, lived some five generations after Abraham/Moses' time and we know that Abraham/Moses fled from the Pharaoh Akhenaten with the Ark some time around 1600 BC.

Q: (L) So, it started out with Abraham and his tribe. Did he have reinforcements of his Levite brothers who came and joined his tribe from Hittite land?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Are there any details of this story that I haven't covered that I ought to?
A: David was a Levite.
Q: (L) Was he of the line of Abraham?
A: No.
Q: (L) Did he come from "Hittite land?"
Q: (L) How many generations before he was born did his family come to the area of Palestine?
A: 5.
Q: (L) Were they relatives of Abraham? [Celts]
A: Somewhat.
Q: (L) Distantly related. So, what did David do? Came along and gathered the people together?
A: Yes.
First, I see a contradiction in your timeline. Indeed, the bible states that King David is a descendant of Abraham but the Cs say Narmer is King Solomon (who is son of King David) and Narmer is earlier than Abraham/Pharaoh Ay. Assuming that King David is the father of King Solomon, King David lived earlier than Abraham. At that time of the session (23 Aug 2001), I think Laura assumed King David is the descendant of Abraham even though a few days before (20 Aug 2001), she knew Sarah is Nefertiti and Cs said Narmer is King Solomon. In other words, King David is the ancestor of Abraham, contrary to the bible.

Also, I made a mistake in my previous post. In Egyptian Civilization: Its Sumerian Origin and Real Chronology (which can be downloaded for free at b-ok.org), L. A.Waddell states Narmer (aka Naram) is the son of Menes (aka Manj in India aka Manis-Tusu in Mesopotamia). In this link (Naram-Sin), it also states that Naram-Sin of Akkad is the successor to Manishtusu (sounds similar to Manis-Tusu aka Menes) using other experts. The identity of Narmer and Menes is a source of confusion for many Egyptologists but if you find records from Mesopotamia, it helps clarify their identities.

Another point Waddell made was Sargon is the father of Menes. Waddell compared the king list of Mesopotamia, Egypt and India and found similarities in the king lists, showing Sargon to be the father of Menes.
The first clues to these discoveries were gained by my observation that Menes (as he was called by the Greeks) or Manj (as he is usually called in his own Egyptian inscriptions) 1 appears in his due chronological position along with his dynasty in the official king-lists of the Early Aryans from the first king onwards, as preserved in the ancient Indian epic chronicles, the Puranas, In the latter he bears the name of Asa Manja, or 1/ Manja the shooter" in the solar version of these lists, and Manasyu or Manas-the-Uniter in the lunar version.2 And the great Indian epic, the Maha-Bharata, in supplementing the Purana chronicle account, describes him as 1/ Manasyu of the line of the Prabhu [Paraa or , Pharaoh '], the royal eye of Gopta [Kopt or Egypt] and of the four ends of the earth." 3 The Indian epic king-lists further record that he was the son and successor of the mighty world-emperor, King Kuni or Sha-Kuni or Sagara, whom I had fully identified with the Mesopotamian world- emperor, whose name is variously spelt Kin, Gin, Gani, Guni, or Shar-Guni, a name which is arbitrarily semitized by Assyriologists into 1/ Sargon," in order to equate it with the Hebrew name 1 / Sargon " of the much later notorious Semitic Assyrian king of that name in the eighth century B.C. who carried the Jews into exile, and from whom they dis- tinguish the former as 1 / Sargon-the-Great."
Waddell also used other evidence like inscriptions from Egypt and Mesopotamia to prove his claims. To have evidence from different locations even as far as India gives great credubility to his claims. it seems most likely that Sargon is the father of Menes. To sum up, if one accepts the research of Waddell and combines it with the biblical story and Cs, Menes is King David (both united the people) and his son Narmer/Naram is King Solomon. Sargon is the father of Menes, so Sargon might be "Jesse" father of King David in the bible. Jesse means gift and offering to the divine, and he comes from Bethleham. Also note the similarities to Joseph and Jesus, who is a composite of several people.

The reason I mentioned Abraham (Ay) and Hermes (Narmer) is I view them as the later leaders who tried to imitate Sargon (to trick the people perhaps?) but at the same time, whether intentionally or unintentionally, subverted the original religious and spiritual goddess beliefs of Sargon. I should have stated clearly that I don't see Sargon as Abraham and Hermes.

Secondly, there are historical records showing Sargon's conquest reached Egypt, according to Waddell. An archive from an old sun temple in Nippur a Sumerian city, as quoted in his book,
refers to his "conquest of the land of the Muru (Amorites)" and mentions his suzerainty over "the Tin-land country which lies beyond the Upper Sea [Mediterranean]." This obviously refers to Sargon's sovereignty over the tin-mines of Cornwall and I have ad-duced evidence for the introduction of the Bronze Age into Britain by Amorites before his epoch or about 2800 B.C. And it mentions that" the produce of the mines is taken, and the pro-duce of the fields to King Gin has been brought." And Egypt or Mishir or Mizir is mentioned as being within his frontiers.
(It is likely that the 2800 BC is inaccurate as it assumes Sargon lived after 2800 BC. )

Waddell also quotes another expert who agrees that Sargon included Egypt known as "Mizir" in his empire, and observed that none of the history books on Babylonian or Egyptian history mentioned this (perhaps censored by the powers that be?) despite the evidence. He claims to have found Sargon's tomb in Abydos Egypt along with his queen's tomb. Since I'm no expert in ancient Egyptian matters, I can only take him at his word.

Note in the quote above that Sargon's empire extended to the tin mines of Cornwall which I will get back to later to try and connect with Trent.
Sargon is known almost entirely from the legends and tales that followed his reputation through 2000 years of cuneiform Mesopotamian history, and not from any documents that were written during his lifetime. The lack of contemporary record is explained by the fact that the capital city of Agade, (note the homophonic similarity to Arcadia) which he built, has never been located and excavated. It was destroyed at the end of the dynasty that Sargon founded and was never again inhabited, at least under the name of Agade.
Sargon's Agade is the earliest mentioning of the word Arcadia in mankind's recorded documents in mankind's current history. The earliest version is most likely the original. It is unfortunate that there are so few contemporary records. I think being able to interpret clues and find patterns using the "Green Language" as recommended by Fulcanelli is the best and only way to fill in the historical gaps, until the wave hits us and gives us super psychic powers :).

That being said, there is no extant record of a Pharaoh Rana so it is difficult to identify him or her.
Laura notes that "the word “pharoah” simply means “house of” and Rana is the feminine of Raja, Ra, etc. So the term would mean the “house of the Queen”." Also, the Indian king list comes from a sacred Sanskrit text called Vishnu Purana. Purana means old in the cosmic sense in Sanskirt. I guess it could be the combination of Pero (Pharaoh) and Rana (Queen). Hence, it might refer to spiritual goddess beliefs as well as the kings who upheld them.

Trent
Another name for Trent is Trisantona (hxxp://www.marikavel.org/rivieres/arun.htm). The link states there is a goddess called Sentona in Eastern Europe and it is likely that Trisantona is derived from Sentona, so Trisantona means triple goddess. Sargon is linked with Inanna so it makes sense that he is the Aryan of the triple goddess.

Trisantona is also the name of the river Arun. Ancient Sanskrit word Arun is found to be referred in Riga Veda (ऋग्-वेद) and Unadi-Sutra (उणादि-सूत्र) where Arun means the reddish-brown, tawny, red, ruddy or the color of morning. Note the parallels with Scythians who have red hair. Also, note that Arun sounds like Aryan which might mean silver or white (hxxps://cogniarchae.com/2017/12/21/what-does-aryan-mean/), so Aryan one of Trent may refer to the river Arun amongst the two rivers.

This river is quite near Cornwall, which might be part of Sargon's empire. There are several historic buildings near river Arun such the Arundel castle and the Arundel cathedral. Could there be

There's also a river Arun in Nepal but this seems a stretch.

Wild guess: Narmer/Naram the minotaur did sacrificial rituals to become Hermes 353535
it is significant that Menes also is credited with the erection of a "Labyrinth" in Egypt.! His son was a Wild Bull-Man, so-called" Mino-Taur," just as the son of Menes or Manis was called" The Strong Wild Bull," Nar-am -- in which Nar means in both Sumerian and Egyptian "Strong or Mighty," 2 and am " Wild Bull" is invariably the sign by which Nar-am wrote his name, and significantly as we shall see he as "N ar-mar " of Egypt represents himself pictorially on his victory Palette as a Wild Bull [Waddell]
Q: Was the Temple on Crete at Knossos, was it really a necropolis as Wunderlich suggests?
A: 5th density waiting room.
Q: Did they sacrifice humans there?
Q: Did they sacrifice animals?
Q: What animals were they sacrificing, and to whom?
A: Apis Bull in part.
Q: What was the other part?
A: Haho 353535
Q: "Ho" must be a name. Is Ho a name of a god?
A: HOH 353535

Q: (T) Is it water? (L) Is it like Hawah? (A) HOH water?
A: Remember Irish pig.
Q: Was this temple the source of the legends of the Temple of Solomon?
Q: Was Solomon also King Menes of Minos of Crete?
The Solar title of Pharaoh is called by Egyptologists " the Horus name" from " Horus" or Haru, the title of the Sun and of the Sun-Hawk, which is presumably derived from the Sumerian Hu or Ha name for the Hawk." [Waddell]
(Interesting to note that Haru looks like Ham, son of Noah. )
Note that Cs say Solomon is not King Menes, implying that Narmer is not Menes.

If Sargon's empire extends as far as England, then it is possible that it includes Crete, which is just above Egypt across the Mediterranean Sea. That's where Menes build the temple. The pottery of Crete and Egypt is similar. The story of Menes parallels Minos.

Could "Haho" and "Hoh" be related to Horus, or Haru, Hu or Ha? Naram-Sin did not have a good reputation and did spiritual damage, similar to Hermes the traitor. Naram-Sin is featured in the "Curse of Agade" as the king who brought the downfall of Agade when he destroyed the temple of Enlil. This provokes the wrath not only of Enlil but of the other gods who send the Gutium, "a people who know no inhibition, with human instincts but canine intelligence and with monkey features" (Leick, 106) to invade Akkad and lay it waste. Famine took place.

If Narmer was the minotaur in Crete, then it would not be surprising that people on Crete were worshipping the apis bull, which is an egyptian bull god and perhaps sign of Narmer. Cs said that some druids scalped heads and prayed in order to gain STS energy. It can be what's Narmer doing with all the sacrifices: to gain so much STS energy that he becomes a 4D STS entity that resides in an apis bull much like how the Cs mention that pigs were good carriers of STS forces. Perhaps the reason it took place on Crete was Narmer wanted to carry out his sacrifices in secret away from the eyes of the Egyptians.

I find some parallels between the story of King David and the minotaur story. David's daughter Tamar was raped by his firstborn Amnon, perhaps similar to Minos wife being forced to sleep with the Cretan bull.

Thank you very much for continuing your series, MJF.

I wonder if the crusades have mainly been a cover operation for getting the Templars to Jerusalem.

So the Ark was given by 4D STS to Akhenaten and had been extracted by Moses on his way to the desert.
You were mentioning that according to the C's people working with it would have to have the right dispensation of heart or intention or be destroyed. That doesn't sound as if it has been an STS product at all.
Could it be that the object had been tweaked along the way?

Looking forward to your next episodes...
Yes, it is quite possible that the crusades may have been used as a cover for getting the Templars to Jerusalem, although we should not underestimate the religious convictions of the people of that age, since Jerusalem is a sacred place to Jews, Christians and Moslems. It does seem clear though that the Templars went there with a purpose in mind and may have possessed information to aid them in executing that purpose.

When speaking of the Ark, we need to be careful as regards what we are referring to. The Ark was in reality just a gold-covered wooden chest with the Mercy Seat acting as the cover, which may have acted as a receiver. It was a means of conveyance. We are really more concerned with what was sored inside the Ark The device that was used to smite the Israelites enemies and made the Ark such a powerful weapon was no doubt a high powered technology of some sort (apparently a power cell according to the C's). However, this device was not the Grail, which seems to have had more beneficial purposes, being the Gift of God. We discover in the Bible that the Jewish High Priest had to wear the Breastplate of Justice with the firstones in order to protect himself from its awesome power. As to whether the Ark of the Covenant was in itself STS in orientation, the C's had this to say about the matter in the session dated 2 February 2003:

Q: ... One of the questions we would like to clear up is the issue of the Holy Grail and the Ark. Is the Ark of the covenant - the ark thing given to the early pre-Mosaic Jews that you have described previously - the same as the Holy Grail?
Q: (L) So there are two completely different technologies?
A: If you wish to term it such.
Q: (L) Why did they answer the question that way? What is the distinguishing thing between them?
(A) Maybe 'as such' refers to the fact that you termed it 'technology.' Maybe this is not quite the correct term. Technology can be part of it, but maybe not the most important part.
(H) Is one an STS tool and the other an STO tool?
A: Yes and no.

This is quite an ambiguous answer really, which may tie in with the issue of the disposition of the user which could obviously be either STS or STO. I have been trying to track down the passage in the transcripts where the C's touched on this point but without success so far. The same may be true of the Grail as well since I have suspicions that it has been used for nefarious purposes in the past, especially in Egypt. I hope to write about this subseqently

Last edited:
I said in my previous post that "The C's have confirmed that the story of the Hebrew slaves in Exodus who are liberated by Moses is a folk memory of the semitic peoples' (who would go on to become the Israelites) enslavement or earlier servitude in Mesopotamia".

On the question of the real dating of the Exodus, I meant to have added but overlooked what the C's had said about this in the Session dated October 7, 1994:

Q: (L) You said that the Exodus occurred in 2676; is that B.C. or years ago?

A: B.C.

If we go with the orthodox dating (N.B. I do accept there is something to thisplacerock's suspicions about the historic dating we have on record), this is seemingly several hundred years before Sargon the Great's time. However, if you take Sargon as a 'Moses archetype', then it does fit well with the Biblical narrative of Sargon/Moses, a man originally of low birth, becoming the liberator or deliverer from servitude of the Semitic peoples in Mesopotamia. That being said, the fact that Abraham/Moses over a millenia later would lead 600+ people out of Egypt into the desert doesn't stop that event from being an exodus in itself, it is just not on the scale that the Bible would have us believe.

Yes, it is quite possible that the crusades may have been used as a cover for getting the Templars to Jerusalem, although we should not underestimate the religious convictions of the people of that age, since Jerusalem is a sacred place to Jews, Christians and Moslems. It does seem clear though that the Templars went there with a purpose in mind and may have possessed information to aid them in executing that purpose.

When speaking of the Ark, we need to be careful as regards what we are referring to. The Ark was in reality just a gold-covered wooden chest with the Mercy Seat acting as the cover, which may have acted as a receiver. It was a means of conveyance. We are really more concerned with what was sored inside the Ark The device that was used to smite the Israelites enemies and made the Ark such a powerful weapon was no doubt a high powered technology of some sort (apparently a power cell according to the C's). However, this device was not the Grail, which seems to have had more beneficial purposes, being the Gift of God. We discover in the Bible that the Jewish High Priest had to wear the Breastplate of Justice with the firstones in order to protect himself from its awesome power. As to whether the Ark of the Covenant was in itself STS in orientation, the C's had this to say about the matter in the session dated 2 February 2003:

Q: ... One of the questions we would like to clear up is the issue of the Holy Grail and the Ark. Is the Ark of the covenant - the ark thing given to the early pre-Mosaic Jews that you have described previously - the same as the Holy Grail?
Q: (L) Why did they answer the question that way? What is the distinguishing thing between them?
(A) Maybe 'as such' refers to the fact that you termed it 'technology.' Maybe this is not quite the correct term. Technology can be part of it, but maybe not the most important part.
(H) Is one an STS tool and the other an STO tool?
A: Yes and no.

This is quite an ambiguous answer really, which may tie in with the issue of the disposition of the user which could obviously be either STS or STO. I have been trying to track down the passage in the transcripts where the C's touched on this point but without success so far. The same may be true of the Grail as well since I have suspicions that it has been used for nefarious purposes in the past, especially in Egypt. I hope to write about this subseqently
I managed to track down the session in which the Ark of the Covenant was discussed with the C's. It was the Session dated 7 November 1994:

Q: (L) What was the "Ark of the Covenant?"

A: Power cell.

Q: (L) What was the origin of this power cell?

A: Lizards given to the Jews to use for manipulation of others.

Q: (L) Why was it that if you came close to this object or touched it you would die?

A: Energy overload; scrambling by reverse electromagnetism.

Q: (L) What is reverse electromagnetism?

A: Turned inward.

Q: (L) What effect does it produce?

A: Liquification of matter.

Q: (L) Well, that is pleasant. This "cell" was kept in an ornate box of some sort, is that correct?

Q: (L) Why was it only the priests who could handle it?

A: Only those who would not try to use for selfish reasons.

Q: (L) But then did just coming near it injure a person?

Q: (L) Well why were these individuals able to come near it?

A: Nonselfish energy field.

Q: (L) So it could tune into thought fields?

Hence, you will see that the object could tune into people's thought fields and the only people who could come near it without sustaining harm to themselves were those who had a nonselfish energy field (i.e., an STO disposition). Perhaps the priests using the Ark to defend the children of Israel against their enemies qualified as a nonselfish use and was read as such by the object? However, this concept seems to be somewhat contradicted by the C's saying that the Ark was "given to the Jews to use for manipulation of others". That seems pretty STS to me but then this was presumably the intention of the Lizards and perhaps not the intention of the Jewish High Priests who just saw it as a means of defending their people against opponents who wished to kill them. Nevertheless, we subsequently learned from the C's that Moses grew concerned about its potential misuse by his successors and therefore handed it back to STS forces to remove the temptation.

This idea of a device being able to read one's thought fields also seems to apply to the Holy Grail as well according to statements made by the C's in the session dated 26 February 2002:
A: It is a trans-density device.

Q: (L) Well if 4th density STS are so technically advanced how come they can't just make another one?

A: This item is tuned by consciousness. It is of such a frequency that STS gifts are not capable of such precision. The range includes multiple possibility vectors. STS operates within a narrow range.

The C's then went on to explain in the same session the multiple uses of this device and how it was considered the Gift of God in ancient times:

(R) I was wondering about the possible positive uses of the device?

A: Multiple. In ancient times this object was called the Gift of God. It was used to aid in the manifestation of all things needful for existence.

Q: (A) Manifestation? (R) That sounds like Merkabah. The Matriarch Stone. The Mother Stone. (A) So it can do all kinds of things ... (R) Is this the Merkabah?

A: Mother Stone, yes.

Q: (R) So that's it! This is the real meaning of the Merkabah. Pretty neat. And there is only one of these available. This puts a very strange aspect on all this. (L) Where was it created?

A: Kantek.

Q: Was this what was used to help transport the Kantekkians to Earth at the time of the destruction of their planet?

A: Some of them. Others transported by Lizards.

It is interesting that when Laura had asked the C's about previously asked about the Ark and the Grail being one and the same thing in the session dated 2 February 2003, the C's said "no" but then made a strange statement about the nature of the devices:

This seems to suggest that the Grail may not be a technological device as we would necessarily view it. It is for this reason that I suggested it could be the pure crystal skull the Templars possessed. Thus, it can possess physical, spiritual and ethereal qualities.

This thought ties in with comments made about the Mayan crystal skull I discussed in an earlier post. This is what the C's said about the subject in the Session dated 2 November 1994:

Q: (L) Who carved the crystal skull found in Central America? [MJF: The Mitchell-Hedges Skull]

A: Mayans.

Q: (L) What was the purpose of that skull?

A: Study brain. Long message follows pause: Now: skull was to learn about soul; reflective remolecularization imaging. Grays do this with abductees.

Q: (L) Through what kind of instrument.

A: Energy focusing."

It is the mention of 'remolecularisation' that has me thinking the Grail possesses TDARM qualities (similar to the device hidden on Oak lsland) that enables it to provide whatever one needs, like a replicator machine, and to regenerate matter. "Focusing" is also just another way of saying 'lensing'. The device would also seem to allow one to travel through time and space according to the above passage rather like Dr Who in his Tardis (was that show another example of 4D bleedthrough perhaps?).

On the theme of time travel, this same subject came up in a very bizarre session on 5 July 2001 with Vincent Bridges where Laura under hypnosis actually seemed to see the Grail in 4th Density:

Laura: Would YOU like to see the time machine?
VB: I would like for Laura to see the time machine and describe it to us.
Laura: It seems to be an object about the size of a very large breadbox. It emanates a field, or a glowing beam. I'm not sure if you only have to be in contact with it, or stand in the beam, or if you just stand near it. It's clear that one does not get "inside" it, like in the movies. The field it produces is the important thing. The beam is like in the movie where they shine the beams up in the sky and wave them around; it's like that, only it has a shape. It's not long, straight and tubular, it's more cone shaped. So yes, there it is, it's...
VB: [Interrupts] Now I want you to stay focused...
Laura [Ignoring the interruption] ...it has angles to it, metal plates, and the structure itself is like some sort of geometric tubing...
VB: Will Laura be able to remember and draw it?
Laura: Actually, in a funny sort of way, it's similar to the shape of the static tree of life on it's side, doubled and inverted like having a mobius twist...
VB: Is this the Ark?
Laura: Yeah... it...
VB: Ark. Noah's Ark. The Ark of the covenant... the Ark of Time...
Laura: The object of which you speak, goes inside... it's the field...
VB: Now, keep looking, and stay outside the mirror; could you show Laura, so she can describe it for us, where, in time, this machine originates?
Laura: Ah! That's odd. The answer comes as 10,000 BC.
VB: Where is it in our immediate future?
Laura: Yes.
VB: Can you show Laura where it is in the immediate future?
Laura: In the immediate future.
VB: Can you show her where on the planet it is, when it enters our future?
Laura: At the appropriate time.
VB: Why is this not the appropriate time?
Laura: Because there would be danger.
VB: Stay on your side... 10,000 BC. Where has it been between then and the immediate future?
Laura: It's been found and used numerous times. It was used for very negative purposes, and it was deemed appropriate to retrieve it and...
VB: [Interrupts] Now don't get pulled in the mirror... stay on this side!
Laura: [Inaudible remarks]
VB: Can you show Laura so she can describe to us, the catastrophic situation in our future, our near future?
Laura: It seems as though it will be a progression. Like the beginning of rain, when the first few big, cold drops fall; and then a pause followed by a few more drops; and then, a downpour.
VB: Describe what you are seeing?
Laura: I see rocks - but they aren't very large. They are like the size of your fist. Just a few. And they make something of a stir. An uproar. People will be excited... very upset. It looks like just two - two small rocks. And then nothing else happens for awhile, and then they forget about it. It all dies down. And then, a third, a fourth, a fifth and a sixth - and maybe even a seventh... isolated events, or so it seems. Still small. And then, a big one. All this will go on over a period of months.
VB: Take a deep breath, stay on this side of the mirror... looking through. Keep looking; look through the mirror. Would you show Laura, so that she can describe for us, the situation concerning Percival, Percival Three.
Laura: The previously mentioned time machine, placed precisely at a specific location - and it's not exactly clear whether the action - there's a choice at that point in time, you know...
VB: What kind of choice?
Laura: A group can leave with the machine, or a group can bond their awareness, and utilize the device to shift the earth out of the path of destruction. It's not a shift in material terms, it's a shift in time.
VB: So that the comet will hit where the earth isn't anymore?
Laura: Right.
VB: How, much of a jump does this require?
Laura: Oh! Well, in terms of time, a miss is as good as a mile!
VB: How much of a jump in time is required?
Laura: A day.
VB: The space that the earth travels during one revolution on its axis, is enough to avoid a direct hit?
Laura: Yes.
VB: What would the effects be of moving the planet and everyone on it back or forward a day?
Laura: If you can do it, most people, after the shift, will forget that there was ever a danger.
VB: Is that a good thing?
Laura: [Sighs]
VB: Yeah, I know. Trick question. Now take a deep breath. Pull back, come out just a little. Let Laura's consciousness hear me clearly. Is there anything bothering you about this contact? Anything you can consciously feel while maintaining your connection? Anything at all disturbing you.
Laura: There's only a disturbance in the questioning. The questioning is constricting and directing consciousness. Questioning needs to be open and it's as though the answer can only come through uncorrupted if the question is framed in a non-assumption way. For me to act as the intermediary of what is being viewed, for others to ask questions, the questions must not restrict. This restriction is felt physically. There is some constriction - instantly, when the question is phrased so as to shift it from me asking myself - me asking the other me - rather than holding the responsibility for the question yourself. Do you understand?
VB: Well, my next question is why does Laura keep slipping into the mirror? Why is it so hard for her to stay on this side?
Laura: Ahhh... There is a formation of a bond of awareness. There is another self in that not-too-distant future time that is me. It's me communicating with me; it's the C's approaching me; and because it's closer from 4th density, its easier to communicate back and forth if I merge with myself in the future. It's like bringing two soap bubbles close to each other - they just become one. It's not the negative thing you...
VB: It seems to me that we want to avoid that happening.
Laura: Not necessarily. Each and every one of us needs to begin merging with the higher self in terms of awareness... [inaudible]

[……]

Laura: No. That's... that's... [Laughter] What a play on words! They are so funny! Core. You know the words "core being?" Well, it's not a joke! [Laughter] Just think of yourself as a light being, in a sense, and in another, as not so amorphous as some people would think. There is some plasticity. You know how in this reality, the solid substance seems to be what it is and we have no control over it? Well, in 4th density, there is amorphous substance all around, and there is the "core being," who can assemble this substance by an act of will. It then becomes more structured in the same way food, in our reality, becomes your body, though here it takes a long period of assimilating and converting. There, it is rather quick. There is the core being - and it's really a core!
VB: Like an apple core?
Laura: No, a core - like tubular almost. But you know, most people don't utilize it as such, because they like to play with the materials available. It's more fun. But, it's not necessary, and under different circumstance, they can remove all those things exactly the same way we take off our clothes. [Inaudible] It's just more valuable.

VB: Now, you are using "you." Is that a general term, or is the stick figure me?
Laura: Anybody in 4th density.
VB: Are we in 4th density?
Laura: I am.
VB: So that's YOU, you are seeing in 4th density?
Laura: Me and others.
VB: So the stick figure is you in 4th density?
Laura: It is the visual representation of the core being of any 4th density individual. It is the essence.
VB: Take a deep breath. There are mechanisms at work that I, personally, am uncertain of. Is there anything you can tell me to make this easier?
Laura: Can you ask more specific questions? What, specifically are you uncertain about?
VB: I'm uncertain of the nature of the contact. I am uncertain of the nature of the perception. I'm uncertain of why I'm involved the way that I am. I'm uncertain why it's necessary to do this at all.
Laura: Okay.
VB: Any response?
Laura: Ask the question. I cannot answer if you do not ask.
VB: Why am I having these uncertainties I just listed? What can we do to make this whole process easier?
Laura: The uncertainty relates to - it's difficult to answer the way you have asked it "why are you having these uncertainties."
VB: Are the uncertainties part of the process?
Laura: How do you perceive the uncertainties?
VB: I perceive the uncertainties... Is the uncertainty an artifact of how I'm having to do this? Does the artifact come from our clumsiness in doing the process?
Laura: It is unfamiliar territory; it is an unfamiliar process to you, in particular, because the essential nature of it requires as much openness...
VB: [Interrupts sharply] OKAY! Why am I seeing what Laura is seeing?
Laura: That has to do a great deal with why you are part of the process at the moment.
VB: Why am I part of the process?
Laura: That has to do with genetic linkages, and choices made at other levels to do certain things at a certain point in time, both at a future point in time...
VB: If I decided NOT to do this, what would be the effect?
Laura: Someone else would step up and fill your shoes. The Universe is infinitely capable of taking care of itself.
VB: Is that what is going on here? Is the universe trying to take care of itself?
Laura: Oh, yes! That's...
VB: What do you see?!
Laura: I'm just seeing that you, me, we ARE the universe. It acts through us.

See also Mirror, Mirror On The Wall - Quantum Future Group

There is a lot of food for thought in that session, particularly as we draw ever closer to these events. However, one thing that struck me was the date Laura gave of 10,000 BC, since that is the same date the C's gave for the TDARM being hidden by the Lizards on Oak Island. Is this just a coincidence?

In a previous post I mentioned that Laura may have vitally important information locked up in her DNA, which could relate to the above situation. I subsequently came across a reference illustrating this same point in the session dated Session 29 April 1995:

"A: Then learn from what we communicate to you and what you already have "locked up" inside of you i.e. time to get the key!"

We have noted that the C's have referred to the Grail as being the 'Mother Stone', which suggests there may be other daughter stones as well. If so, could crystal skulls like the Mitchell-Hedges Skull be the daughter stones in question?

Thank you for your reply, MJF.

Timeline for ancient history is not entirely reliable. Experts claim Sargon lives in 2,334- 2,279 BC yet the Cs said that Sargon might be the father of the Scorpion King, who is either Narmer or his contemporary. Narmer's rebellion is around 3211 BC, which is way earlier than what experts claimed Sargon's timeline is. Laura also doubts experts' views on timeline in her book Secret History in the section on Sargon the Great.

First, I see a contradiction in your timeline. Indeed, the bible states that King David is a descendant of Abraham but the Cs say Narmer is King Solomon (who is son of King David) and Narmer is earlier than Abraham/Pharaoh Ay. Assuming that King David is the father of King Solomon, King David lived earlier than Abraham. At that time of the session (23 Aug 2001), I think Laura assumed King David is the descendant of Abraham even though a few days before (20 Aug 2001), she knew Sarah is Nefertiti and Cs said Narmer is King Solomon. In other words, King David is the ancestor of Abraham, contrary to the bible.

Also, I made a mistake in my previous post. In Egyptian Civilization: Its Sumerian Origin and Real Chronology (which can be downloaded for free at b-ok.org), L. A.Waddell states Narmer (aka Naram) is the son of Menes (aka Manj in India aka Manis-Tusu in Mesopotamia). In this link (Naram-Sin), it also states that Naram-Sin of Akkad is the successor to Manishtusu (sounds similar to Manis-Tusu aka Menes) using other experts. The identity of Narmer and Menes is a source of confusion for many Egyptologists but if you find records from Mesopotamia, it helps clarify their identities.

Another point Waddell made was Sargon is the father of Menes. Waddell compared the king list of Mesopotamia, Egypt and India and found similarities in the king lists, showing Sargon to be the father of Menes.

Waddell also used other evidence like inscriptions from Egypt and Mesopotamia to prove his claims. To have evidence from different locations even as far as India gives great credubility to his claims. it seems most likely that Sargon is the father of Menes. To sum up, if one accepts the research of Waddell and combines it with the biblical story and Cs, Menes is King David (both united the people) and his son Narmer/Naram is King Solomon. Sargon is the father of Menes, so Sargon might be "Jesse" father of King David in the bible. Jesse means gift and offering to the divine, and he comes from Bethleham. Also note the similarities to Joseph and Jesus, who is a composite of several people.

The reason I mentioned Abraham (Ay) and Hermes (Narmer) is I view them as the later leaders who tried to imitate Sargon (to trick the people perhaps?) but at the same time, whether intentionally or unintentionally, subverted the original religious and spiritual goddess beliefs of Sargon. I should have stated clearly that I don't see Sargon as Abraham and Hermes.

Secondly, there are historical records showing Sargon's conquest reached Egypt, according to Waddell. An archive from an old sun temple in Nippur a Sumerian city, as quoted in his book,

(It is likely that the 2800 BC is inaccurate as it assumes Sargon lived after 2800 BC. )

Waddell also quotes another expert who agrees that Sargon included Egypt known as "Mizir" in his empire, and observed that none of the history books on Babylonian or Egyptian history mentioned this (perhaps censored by the powers that be?) despite the evidence. He claims to have found Sargon's tomb in Abydos Egypt along with his queen's tomb. Since I'm no expert in ancient Egyptian matters, I can only take him at his word.

Note in the quote above that Sargon's empire extended to the tin mines of Cornwall which I will get back to later to try and connect with Trent.

Sargon's Agade is the earliest mentioning of the word Arcadia in mankind's recorded documents in mankind's current history. The earliest version is most likely the original. It is unfortunate that there are so few contemporary records. I think being able to interpret clues and find patterns using the "Green Language" as recommended by Fulcanelli is the best and only way to fill in the historical gaps, until the wave hits us and gives us super psychic powers :).

Laura notes that "the word “pharoah” simply means “house of” and Rana is the feminine of Raja, Ra, etc. So the term would mean the “house of the Queen”." Also, the Indian king list comes from a sacred Sanskrit text called Vishnu Purana. Purana means old in the cosmic sense in Sanskirt. I guess it could be the combination of Pero (Pharaoh) and Rana (Queen). Hence, it might refer to spiritual goddess beliefs as well as the kings who upheld them.

Trent
Another name for Trent is Trisantona (hxxp://www.marikavel.org/rivieres/arun.htm). The link states there is a goddess called Sentona in Eastern Europe and it is likely that Trisantona is derived from Sentona, so Trisantona means triple goddess. Sargon is linked with Inanna so it makes sense that he is the Aryan of the triple goddess.

Trisantona is also the name of the river Arun. Ancient Sanskrit word Arun is found to be referred in Riga Veda (ऋग्-वेद) and Unadi-Sutra (उणादि-सूत्र) where Arun means the reddish-brown, tawny, red, ruddy or the color of morning. Note the parallels with Scythians who have red hair. Also, note that Arun sounds like Aryan which might mean silver or white (hxxps://cogniarchae.com/2017/12/21/what-does-aryan-mean/), so Aryan one of Trent may refer to the river Arun amongst the two rivers.

This river is quite near Cornwall, which might be part of Sargon's empire. There are several historic buildings near river Arun such the Arundel castle and the Arundel cathedral. Could there be

There's also a river Arun in Nepal but this seems a stretch.

Wild guess: Narmer/Naram the minotaur did sacrificial rituals to become Hermes 353535

Note that Cs say Solomon is not King Menes, implying that Narmer is not Menes.

If Sargon's empire extends as far as England, then it is possible that it includes Crete, which is just above Egypt across the Mediterranean Sea. That's where Menes build the temple. The pottery of Crete and Egypt is similar. The story of Menes parallels Minos.

Could "Haho" and "Hoh" be related to Horus, or Haru, Hu or Ha? Naram-Sin did not have a good reputation and did spiritual damage, similar to Hermes the traitor. Naram-Sin is featured in the "Curse of Agade" as the king who brought the downfall of Agade when he destroyed the temple of Enlil. This provokes the wrath not only of Enlil but of the other gods who send the Gutium, "a people who know no inhibition, with human instincts but canine intelligence and with monkey features" (Leick, 106) to invade Akkad and lay it waste. Famine took place.

If Narmer was the minotaur in Crete, then it would not be surprising that people on Crete were worshipping the apis bull, which is an egyptian bull god and perhaps sign of Narmer. Cs said that some druids scalped heads and prayed in order to gain STS energy. It can be what's Narmer doing with all the sacrifices: to gain so much STS energy that he becomes a 4D STS entity that resides in an apis bull much like how the Cs mention that pigs were good carriers of STS forces. Perhaps the reason it took place on Crete was Narmer wanted to carry out his sacrifices in secret away from the eyes of the Egyptians.

I find some parallels between the story of King David and the minotaur story. David's daughter Tamar was raped by his firstborn Amnon, perhaps similar to Minos wife being forced to sleep with the Cretan bull.
You have certainly packed a lot of interesting points in here to mak out your case. I agree with you that we cannot rely on the orthodox dating given for Sargon's reign. Your suggestion that he may have reigned over the tin mines in Cornwall, England raises a whole can of worms as regards the Siege of Troy, which was probably driven by the control of the most important source of tin in the Bronze Age, which was Cornwall. However, the C's tend to support Wilken's view that the Trojan War was fought by Celtic tribes based in Northern Europe at a time when the territory known as Egypt was located in France. It seems a big stretch to link the great ruler of Akkad in Mesopotamia with that long siege, although not impossible given the Celtic connections.

You also make a connection here between Cornwall and the River Arun:

"Trisantona is also the name of the river Arun. Ancient Sanskrit word Arun is found to be referred in Riga Veda (ऋग्-वेद) and Unadi-Sutra (उणादि-सूत्र) where Arun means the reddish-brown, tawny, red, ruddy or the color of morning. Note the parallels with Scythians who have red hair. Also, note that Arun sounds like Aryan which might mean silver or white (hxxps://cogniarchae.com/2017/12/21/what-does-aryan-mean/), so Aryan one of Trent may refer to the river Arun amongst the two rivers.

This river is quite near Cornwall, which might be part of Sargon's empire. There are several historic buildings near river Arun such the Arundel castle and the Arundel cathedral. There's also a river Arun in Nepal but this seems a stretch."

I don't want to disappoint you but the River Arun is actually quite a long way from Cornwall. The River Arun is a river in the English county of Sussex. At 37 miles long, it is the longest river entirely located in Sussex. It is certainly not a reddish-brown colour either. However, places and river names can follow with tribes as they migrate and conquer new territory. I have previously alluded to the odd similarity etymologically between Carnac in France and Karnak in Egypt to demonstrate the point. Given that the Celts were Indo-Europeans, this could explain the fact that there is also a river Arun in Nepal as well. Could the name have travelled with them from Asia to Britain?​

Laura in her book Secret History of the World does tend to support the connection between Mesopotamia and Egypt (Mizir). In Chapter II (Time) she states:

"When we consider the "ancient Egyptian language", we realize that it developed after the conquest of Narmer, and there is a very strong suggestion that Narmer had close ties with Sumeria. The famous Narmer Palette has distinctive Sumerian motifs, and also includes a row of men - sacrifical victims - with their heads cut off and placed between their thighs. Skull and Crossbones?"

Hence, I think you are on the right track here and we might also have found the link to the Freemasons and the Knights Templar motif of the skull and crossbones too. As regards your question: "Could "Haho" and "Hoh" be related to Horus, or Haru, Hu or Ha?" , Laura had things to say on the matter too. She referred to the work of Professor Walter Emery, who spent 45 years excavating the ancient tombs and pyramids of Egypt. He noted that towards the close of gthe fourth millenium BC, the people known traditionally as the "Followers of Horus" apparently formed an aristocracy or master race ruling over the whole of Egypt. He also found graves in the northern part of Upper Egypt that contained anatomical remains of a people whose skulls and bodies were of a greater size than the native people, the difference being so great that they could not have derived from the earlier stock (MJF: sounds like Nephilim perhaps). These invaders were known to the Egyptians as the "Shemsu Hor". or people of Hor. Laura notes that they also brought with them their male god, Horwer or Great Hor. Moreover, she points out that the alternative name for Narmer or Menes according to Manetho was Hor-Aha (or Horus-Aha) meaning Horus the Fighter (although some mainstream Egyptologists see him as Narmer's successor - the primary alternative identified as Menes by many authorities). This has also led to a lot of confusion between Horus the Elder, the god of light of the invaders, and Horus the Younger, the son of the goddess Isis. Laura also thinks that you can compare the name of "Hor" with the Hurrians or Horites who had come from India to Sumer. This again establishes a strong connection between the Indus Valley civilisation of India and Mesopotamia as you have noted.

So to answer your question, "HOH" (Hawah - the pig god) could be related to Hor and therefore to Horus. Indeed, I think he may also be the Jewish "Jehovah" or "Yahweh", which links us with the 353535 tribal genetic coding the C's have told us about.

Laura goes on to mention that by 2900 BC, pictures of this sun god Hor show him riding in his "Boat of Heaven". This imagery would subsequently carry over to the sun god Ra who rode his boat of a million years (a time machine according to the C's) through the heavens. Ra's boat was said to emerge out of the primeval waters, much as Enki, the Sumerian god, was said to ride his boat in the deep waters of the Abzu or Eridu. This certainly is very suggestive of high technology if not outright overt alien influence.

It is an interesting theory you propose that David should be viewed as Abraham's ancestor and that David's father Jesse should be viewed as Sargon, making David in turn Menes. However, I can't myself read this into what the C's have said about David:
Q: (L) So, it started out with Abraham and his tribe. Did he have reinforcements of his Levite brothers who came and joined his tribe from Hittite land?
Q: (L) Are there any details of this story that I haven't covered that I ought to?
A: David was a Levite.
Q: (L) Was he of the line of Abraham?
Q: (L) Did he come from "Hittite land?"
Q: (L) How many generations before he was born did his family come to the area of Palestine?
A: 5.
Q: (L) Were they relatives of Abraham? [Celts]
A: Somewhat.

The Levites were meant to be one of the tribes of Israel - see Tribe of Levi - Wikipedia. Given that the tribes of Israel as we understand them today emerged during Abraham/Moses; time, this would be nearly 1500 years after Narmer/Menes' time. This is a mighty big stretch to me. Moreover, when the C's say that David was not of the line of Abraham, this doesn't necessarily mean the converse that Abraham was of the line of David (Narmer/Menes). Hence, I still think it is more likely that David was part of a Celtic Aryan/Aramaic tribe, the Levites, that had settled in Palestine (Canaa) who were related, as Scythian Celts, to Abraham's Hittite people and this David united the various tribal groupings that became the Jews at some period after Abraham/Moses and his successor Joshua's time.

I find it intriguing that you consider the Pharaoh Ay to be Abraham (see Ay - Wikipedia). Some view Ay as possibly being Neferititi's father, although there is no hard evidence for this proposal. Ay's wife, Tey, was certainly known to have been the wet-nurse to Nefertiti. Depending on the chronology followed, Ay served as pharaoh between 1323–1319 BC,1327–1323 BC, or 1310–1306 BC. Tutankhamun's death around the age of 18 or 19, together with the fact he had no living children, left a power vacuum that Ay as his Grand Vizier was quick to fill. Since Tutankhamun succeeded his father Akhenaten, this would mean that if Ay was Abraham/Moses, he would have had to have returned from the desert he had fled into with the Ark pursued by Akhenaten, who was subsequently murdered in the Nile, and then Ay/Abraham would have had to resume his role as Grand Vizier overseeing Tutankhamun's short reign. I would therefore be interested in learning of your reasons for thinking that Pharaoh Ay might have been Abraham.​

1 Chronicles 23
1 When David was an old man, he appointed his son Solomon to be king over Israel.
David summoned all the leaders of Israel, together with the priests and Levites.
Instead of saying King David is the ancestor of Abraham, I should have said David is likely to have existed before Abraham. Since the bible mentions Solomon (Cs: Narmer) followed by the Levites on the next verse, could this be a clue that the Levites existed long ago during Narmer's time? According to Laura, there were two Levite factions (see below) with different beliefs: the Moses Shiloh faction (which may be the ones you refer to, the ones who settled in Israel) and the Aaronic faction which descended from David.

20 Aug, 2001
Q: Was Solomon also King Menes of Minos of Crete?
Q: Was Solomon a king of Egypt?
Q: Which king of Egypt was the equivalent of Solomon?
A: Narmer.
Q: Was Daedalus the "architect" who became known as Hiram Abif?
[...]
Q: Is the story of David a gloss of the Perseus legend?
A: Yes. More than that though.
Q: Okay, can you tell me what it is more than that?
A: A Tale of 4th Density.
Q: So it's interactive in the sense of groups, not individuals?
Q: Where is the Ethiopia of the Cassiopeia story? Where it is today?
A: 4th Density.
Cs said Daedalus might be Hiram Abiff, the architect of King Solomon, which means the myth of the minotaur could occur during Narmer's time. Based on the similarity of the name Menes, it seems likely that the kings of Minos and Egypt are the same person. Since the Cs said Menes is not Solomon, Menes might be David.

What is important, however, is the fact that the area that was specifically claimed as the homeland of David and Solomon – Judah – was conspicuously undeveloped during the time of the purported empire of Solomon. The facts are that the culture of this region was extremely simple. Based on the evidence of the spade, the land was rural – with no trace of written documents, inscriptions, or even any signs of the kind of widespread literacy that would be necessary for a functioning monarchy. What is more, the area was not even homogeneous. There is no evidence of any kind of unified culture, nor of any sort of central administration.
[...]
In short, it can be said that the northern kingdom of Israel, supposed to have been the bad boy breakaway from the great united kingdom of David and Solomon in the south, was actually a fully developed state while Judah was still a country cousin.
Laura said that the conventional view of King David and Solomon's kingdom in Israel was not accurate since Judah, the Southern part of Israel, is undeveloped at that time. Either the kingdom's greatness was overblown or it was not located in Israel. We know that Solomon is Narmer. I'm not sure whether there's enough evidence to show that David's reign is in a diiferent location and timeline from Solomon's reign.

20 Aug 2001
Q: All right, first question is, what is the origin of the Levites?
A: Hittites Moon Worshippers.
Q: Well, before the Hittites became Hittites, what were they?
A: Indo-europeans.
Q: What was the source of the Indo-europeans?
A: Aryan sub-race.
Q: Is there any other group the Aryans mixed with to produce the Indo-Europeans?
A: Fourth Density genetic tweak.
Q: Was Abraham a Levite?
Q: Was Sarah Nefertiti?
Q What was the reason for the strange skull shape of Nefertiti and her family?
A: Genetic tweak.
Q: Was this 4th density genetic tweak done by STS or STO?
A: STS
Q: If the Levites were the Hittite Moon worshipers, how come Akhenaten, who hung out with Nefertiti, instituted Sun worship? That doesn't make sense.
A: Future Ho into.
23 Aug 2001
Q: (L) Well, we should have figured that. There's hardly been anybody else running things for the last 300 thousand years or so. Okay, going in another direction: what other names were the Danaans known by?
A: Scythians.
Q: (L) How did the Scythians get to Egypt?
A: VIA Akkad.
Q: (L) Was Sargon a Scythian?
Q: (L) Were the Hittites a genetically altered group of Scythians?
You mentioned Nefertiti was a Hittite hybrid with an elongated skull and the "Shemsu Hor" were also Hittite hybrids. The Cs said Levites were originally Hittite moon worshippers, and Hittites were genetically modified Scythians. Scythians have a haplogroup of R1a, Hittites R1b. (The Cs Hit List 09: DNA, Rational Design and the Origins of Life). Hence, the Hittite hybrids who ruled predynastic Egypt may be part of the Levites.

According to Moses and Aaron
there are two Levite factions: the Aaronid Levites and the Shiloh Levites. The Aaronids claimed to be from the Davidic line whereas the Shiloh Levites held Moses in high regard. The Shiloh Levites made no mention of the ark of the covenant in Deuteronomy. The Aaronids mentioned the ark. Aaron and his sister Miriam opposed Moses from marrying a Cushinite, as a result, Miriam was plagued with leprosy. Aaron worshipped the golden calf and was banned from entering the promised land.
So it is possible for a faction of the Levites to exist before Abraham.

There may be a link between the Hittites and Trent. The moon worshipping Hittites might be worshipping Arma:
The name derives from the Proto-Anatolian *ʿOrmo- ("wanderer").[citation needed] He is attested as the Moon god in Hittite and Luwian religion, with the name Arma-. In Lycian he was called Erm̃ma-, Arm̃ma-, in Carian Armo (dative case), and in Lydian Arm-. In cuneiform texts, the name is written with the Sumerograms EN.ZU or dXXX, in Hieroglyphic Luwian with a crescent Moon symbol, which is transliterated as (DEUS) LUNA.[1]

While the Hattian moon god, Kašku was not worshipped, Hittite and Luwian religion involved extensive worship of Arma. For the Luwians in particular, the moon was associated with the months of pregnancy and Arma was therefore believed to protect pregnant women and to help women giving birth[2] (note Hittite armaḫḫ- ("to impregnate") and armai- ("to be pregnant"). Thus the Moon god had an important role in family religion. He also served as an important guarantor of oaths in state treaties.[3] His wife was Nikkal (the Mesopotamian goddess Ningal).

The most well-known myth in which the Moon god is involved is of Hattian origin. In this story, the Moon god Kašku falls from heaven and lands in the marketplace or gatehouse of the city of Laḫzan [de].[4] The angry weather god dropped a heavy downpour of rain on the Moon god, who became very afraid. The goddesses Ḫapantali and Kamrušepa eventually saved him using magic spells.[5]
Trent is also called a wanderer. Perhaps the Arcadian Essene is also a Hittite moon worshipper?

Akkadians also have a moon deity Sin/Nanna whose primary symbol is the bull due to the similarity of the waxing moon with bull's horns. Nanna is linked with fertility and called the "diviner of fates". Could this be the deity worshipped by the Aaronid Levites?

As for Ay, someone mentioned Laura said Ay might be Abraham. I looked through the forum and found this about the Amarna letters: The Bible and Hellenism: Greek Influence on Jewish and Early Christian Lit.
Ay was also suspected to have forced Ankhesenamun to marry him due to a Hittite king mentioning an Egyptian widow queen seeking a husband to prevent a servant from marrying her. Now that I looked at it again I'm not too sure if Ay is Abraham.

Instead of saying King David is the ancestor of Abraham, I should have said David is likely to have existed before Abraham. Since the bible mentions Solomon (Cs: Narmer) followed by the Levites on the next verse, could this be a clue that the Levites existed long ago during Narmer's time? According to Laura, there were two Levite factions (see below) with different beliefs: the Moses Shiloh faction (which may be the ones you refer to, the ones who settled in Israel) and the Aaronic faction which descended from David.

Cs said Daedalus might be Hiram Abiff, the architect of King Solomon, which means the myth of the minotaur could occur during Narmer's time. Based on the similarity of the name Menes, it seems likely that the kings of Minos and Egypt are the same person. Since the Cs said Menes is not Solomon, Menes might be David.

Laura said that the conventional view of King David and Solomon's kingdom in Israel was not accurate since Judah, the Southern part of Israel, is undeveloped at that time. Either the kingdom's greatness was overblown or it was not located in Israel. We know that Solomon is Narmer. I'm not sure whether there's enough evidence to show that David's reign is in a diiferent location and timeline from Solomon's reign.

You mentioned Nefertiti was a Hittite hybrid with an elongated skull and the "Shemsu Hor" were also Hittite hybrids. The Cs said Levites were originally Hittite moon worshippers, and Hittites were genetically modified Scythians. Scythians have a haplogroup of R1a, Hittites R1b. (The Cs Hit List 09: DNA, Rational Design and the Origins of Life). Hence, the Hittite hybrids who ruled predynastic Egypt may be part of the Levites.

According to Moses and Aaron
there are two Levite factions: the Aaronid Levites and the Shiloh Levites. The Aaronids claimed to be from the Davidic line whereas the Shiloh Levites held Moses in high regard. The Shiloh Levites made no mention of the ark of the covenant in Deuteronomy. The Aaronids mentioned the ark. Aaron and his sister Miriam opposed Moses from marrying a Cushinite, as a result, Miriam was plagued with leprosy. Aaron worshipped the golden calf and was banned from entering the promised land.
So it is possible for a faction of the Levites to exist before Abraham.

There may be a link between the Hittites and Trent. The moon worshipping Hittites might be worshipping Arma:

Trent
is also called a wanderer. Perhaps the Arcadian Essene is also a Hittite moon worshipper?

Akkadians also have a moon deity Sin/Nanna whose primary symbol is the bull due to the similarity of the waxing moon with bull's horns. Nanna is linked with fertility and called the "diviner of fates". Could this be the deity worshipped by the Aaronid Levites?

As for Ay, someone mentioned Laura said Ay might be Abraham. I looked through the forum and found this about the Amarna letters: The Bible and Hellenism: Greek Influence on Jewish and Early Christian Lit.
Ay was also suspected to have forced Ankhesenamun to marry him due to a Hittite king mentioning an Egyptian widow queen seeking a husband to prevent a servant from marrying her. Now that I looked at it again I'm not too sure if Ay is Abraham.
Thank you for raising some very interesting points. You say: "Hence, the Hittite hybrids who ruled predynastic Egypt may be part of the Levites" ... "There may be a link between the Hittites and Trent."

I don't think the Hittites ruled pre-dynastic Egypt since the Hittites seem to have come along much later in time. According to most orthodox sources they were an ancient Anatolian (modern-day Turkey) people who formed an empire between 1650-1180 BC. See The Hittites - Google leit. They manufactured advanced iron goods, ruled over their kingdom through government officials with independent authority over various branches of government, and worshipped storm gods. Hence, they came after the original Scythian-Mesopotamian (Aryan/Aramaic mix) invasion of Egypt 1400 years earlier. Please note that iron goods were almost unheard of in ancient Egypt. The Egyptians worked chiefly in bronze, copper or gold.

The C's referred to the Levites in the following passage in the transcripts:
Q: Was Abraham a Levite?
Q: Was Sarah Nefertiti?
Q What was the reason for the strange skull shape of Nefertiti and her family?
A: Genetic tweak.
Q: Was this 4th density genetic tweak done by STS or STO?
A: STS
Q: If the Levites were the Hittite Moon worshipers, how come Akhenaten, who hung out with Nefertiti, instituted Sun worship? That doesn't make sense.
A: Future Ho into.

This would suggest that the Levites were a particular group of Hittites. The fact that they were moon worshippers is interesting given what the C's have said about the Celts and druids at Stone Henge dancing in the moonlight when observing the Metonic cycle, in chronology, a period of 19 years in which there are 235 lunations, or synodic months. This makes me think that the Hittites may have been Trojan refugees from Troy in Britain and Abraham was a Trojan prince (Paris). This then may give us a link with the River Trent in northern Britain. It might explain why Hagar/Meritaten/Kore could have been sent to the British Isles and became the goddess Brig in Yorkshire and Brigid in Ireland. Incidentally, this might also explain the C's reference to 'Cloverdale', clover being a form of Alfalfa and dale being a depression in the ground. If you google 'Cloverdale' you will come up with the Yorkshire Dales, which would have been Briganti territory in the time of the ancient Britons. The future "Ho" is I think Jehovah or Yahweh. It is also worth noting that some scholars think that Allah is in fact the Mesopotamian moon god Sin. If there is a link here with Ishmael, Abraham's son by Hagar, this then makes more sense.

However, the C's had more to say about the Levites in the Session dated 13 November 1999:

Q: Who were the Levites?

A: Sect of monk-like pacifists. Connected to Moses.

Q: Well, that doesn't make a lot of sense. They sure did a lot of warmongering and they were behind all the rules and regulations that the Jews followed and that was behind the orders to massacre entire races of. That doesn't seem to make sense at all!

A: Oh yes it does. Pacifists can be managers, not slaves.

This description of monk-like pacifists suggests to me a link with the Essenes who were also a monastic group. According to the C's, the Levites would appear to have been a force behind a theocracy rather like that of modern day Iran. It also makes me wonder if the Knights Templar were a group of latter day Levites since they consisted of a band of warrior knights living together in community with ascetic monks, the latter not participating in any fighting. This may in turn lead to a connection with modern Freemasonry if, indeed, Freemasonry as we know it today arose from the Knights Templar (see my earlier article Hiram Abiff - The Widow's Son). I hope to expound upon this link in a subsequent post.

Even if Ay is not Abraham, he may still be an important player in this tale. Some claim him to be Nefertiti's father, which would make him Akhenaten's father-in-law. I hope to do a follow-up post on Nefertiti in due course to delve into this matter further.

Attachments

• 1629991355145.jpeg
    1629991355145.jpeg
    2.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 1629991354847.jpeg
    1629991354847.jpeg
    5.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 1629991355361.jpeg
    1629991355361.jpeg
    3.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 1629991355580.jpeg
    1629991355580.jpeg
    6.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 1629991355772.jpeg
    1629991355772.jpeg
    4.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 1629991355979.gif
    1629991355979.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 5
The 33rd Degree in Freemasonry

Scottish Rite Freemasonry, formerly known as the ‘Ancient and Accepted Rite’, has thirty three degrees. However, the English York rite of Freemasonry, known as Craft Freemasonry (or ‘Blue Lodge’ Freemasonry in North America), has only three degrees. Laura raised the subject of Freemasonry with the C’s in the session dated 16 October 1994: Here is what the C’s had to say about the origins of Freemasonry:
Q: Hello.

A: Hello. Music is Good.

Q: (L) Can you give us your name?

A: Cederra.

Q: (L) I would like to know what is the origin of the Freemasons?

A: Osirians.

Q: (L) Can you tell us when the original Freemasons formed as a society?

A: 5633 B.C.

Q: (L) Is Freemasonry as it is practiced today the same?

A: 33rd degree, yes.

Q: (L) So, there is a continuing tradition for over 7 thousand years?

Q: (L) Is this organization with a plan to take over and rule the world?

A: Not exactly.

Q: (L) What is their focus?

A: Overseers.

Q: (L) Of what?

A: The status of quorum.

Q: (L) What is the quorum?

A: Deeper knowledge organization. Totally secret to your kind as of yet. Very important with regard to your future.

Q: (L) In what way?

A: Changes.

Q: (L) Can you get more specific? Is that changes to us personally?

A: Partly.

Q: (L) Earth changes?

A: Also.

Q: (L) What is the relationship between this quorum and the Cassiopaeans?

A: They communicate with us regularly.

Q: (L) Do they do this knowing you are Cassiopaeans or do they do it thinking...

Q: (L) Has there been an ongoing relationship between the Cassiopaeans and this quorum for these thousands of years?

A: For some time as you measure it.

There are a lot of important points to take away from what the C’s have told us in this session. First, Freemasonry derives from a group called the ‘Osirians’. This would suggest they were a group that followed or worshipped the Egyptian god Osiris or the principles that lay behind the myth of Osiris. In Egyptian mythology, Osiris was the god of life, death, the flooding of the Nile, agriculture, the afterlife or underworld and of resurrection. He was the brother and husband of Isis his queen. His son was Horus, the god of the sky. Osiris was murdered by his evil brother Set and his body was cut into pieces and scattered throughout the land, although Isis would subsequently gather the pieces together in order to resurrect Osiris. Under the Egyptian concept of divine kingship, the king or pharaoh at death became Osiris and the dead king's son, the living king, was identified with Horus. This concept of the divine right of kings was carried over into Europe and was adopted by dynasties such as the Stuarts, who we previously learned were the custodians or overseers of Scottish Freemasonry. The C’s have attributed an ancient pedigree to Freemasonry, dating its origins back to 7,660 years ago. However, they say that modern Freemasonry can only be likened to this original Freemasonry in what is now practised at the 33rd degree level. They also mentioned that the Osirians/Freemasons are the overseers of the status of quorum; the ‘quorum’ being a deeper knowledge organisation that is currently secret to us at the moment but will be very important to our future. The C’s have been in communication with this quorum for a long time. One therefore wonders if this organisation may have been the same group that the C’s were in contact with on Kantek before that planet’s destruction and, if so, did they have the Merkhaba or Grail in their possession?​

Scottish Rite Freemasonry

So what is Scottish Rite Freemasonry and what are the 33 degrees? To explain this, I once again turn to Laurence Gardner and his book ‘The Shadow of Solomon’. Gardner tells us that the 33 degrees of Scottish Rite Freemasonry derive from an oration written in 1737 by the Scottish Chevalier Andrew Michael Ramsay (1686-1743), a Jacobite supporter of Prince James Francis Edward Stuart, the Old Pretender. Ramsay spent most of his life in France where he was Orator of the Grand Lodge of France and then Chancellor of the Paris Grand Lodge. There is no evidence that Ramsay ever delivered the address but it was widely circulated and it was this oration that gave rise to the Ancient and Accepted Rite of Freemasonry now better known as the ‘Scottish Rite’, which today is predominant on the Continent of Europe and in the USA.

Gardner points out though that there was a distinct difference between the old-style Rosicrucian system of the Stuarts in France and the newly devised form of Scottish-tagged Freemasonry. Indeed, he states that there is no record of it inherent degrees being in ceremonial use before 1760. The designation ‘Scottish’ was simple to distinguish it from English (York) Rite Freemasonry, which had been established in France from about 1725, and derives simply from the fact that Ramsay was Scottish. Gardner states, however, that the designated 33-degree structure is not actually comprised of 33 degrees but of individually constructed ‘add-ons’ that give the impression of high ranking status to outsiders. In practice, the highest ranking authentic degree in Freemasonry remains the 3rd degree of Master Mason, along with its Royal Arch Chapter (for a description of the conferral of the Master Mason Degree see my earlier article ‘Hiram Abiff – The Widow’s Son’, which also explained the origins of the Five Points of Fellowship).

Gardner proposes that Ramsay created a myth that linked Freemasonry to the Crusades in which era he said there were many lodges in Germany, Italy, Spain and France from where the concept moved to France in 1286. This particularly appealed to the French because it gave Freemasonry a pseudo-knightly gloss that survives in the Scottish Rite workings today. It is important to note that Ramsay did not devise the degrees himself but his Oration inspired and encouraged their subsequent invention to suit the chivalric model that he put forward. In Gardner’s view, Ramsay’s Oration sought to remove Freemasonry from its roots in the Templar and predominantly Scottish based history of the trade guilds and the London Livery Companies. Instead, Ramsay claimed that Freemasonry was the realm of ‘religious and warrior princes who desired to enlighten, edify and protect the living temples of the Most High’.

It is interesting to note though that Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln in their book ‘The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail’ thought it was probable that Scottish Rite Freemasonry was promulgated, if not actually devised, by Charles Radclyffe the 5th Earl of Derwentwater (see Charles Radclyffe - Wikipedia) who in 1725 was said to have established the first Masonic lodge on the Continent, in Paris. He seems to have been acknowledged as the Grand Master of all French lodges at least as late as 1736. He would, however, end up being executed in London in 1746 as a Jacobite leader after the disastrous defeat of Bonnie Prince Charlie and his Jacobite forces at Culloden Moor. The three authors took the view that Radclyffe, who deliberately kept a low profile, worked through intermediaries and that Ramsay was his principal ‘mouthpiece’. More importantly for them though was the fact that Radclyffe had been named as one of the purported Grand Masters of the Priory of Sion in the Dossier secrets provided by Gérard de Sède and Pierre Plantard. Here is what Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln had to say about Scottish Rite Freemasonry in their book:​

“Scottish Rite Freemasonry introduced higher degrees than those offered by other Masonic systems at the time. It promised initiation into greater and more profound mysteries – mysteries supposedly handed down in Scotland. It established more direct connections between Freemasonry and the various activities – alchemy, Cabalism and Hermetic thought for instance – which were associated as ‘Rosicrucian’. And it elaborated not only on the antiquity but also on the illustrious pedigree of the ‘craft”.

In contrast to the above statement, Gardner takes the view that the Scottish Rite degrees were neither ancient nor Scottish. It is interesting though that Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln make the link between the Scottish Rite degrees and alchemy, Cabalism and Hermetic thought, all matters usually associated with Rosicrucianism. This could be because they had noted that in his youth Ramsay had belonged to a quasi-Masonic and quasi-Rosicrucian society called the Philadelphians. At least two closed friends of Sir Isaac Newton were also members of this society. Ramsay was also associated with Jean Desaguilers, a Freemason and one of Newton’s closest friends and in 1707 Ramsay also studied mathematics under Nicolas Fatio de Duiller, the most intimate of all Newton’s companions. It is not known when Ramsay made Radclyffe’s acquaintance but by the 1720’s he was closely affiliated with the Jacobite cause. In spite of this by 1729 Ramsay had returned to England where – notwithstanding his apparent lack of appropriate qualifications - he was admitted to the Royal Society. He also seems to have become a member of a rather more obscure institution called the Gentleman’s Club of Spalding (see Spalding Gentlemen's Society - Wikipedia). This ‘club’ included men like Desaguilers, the poet Alexander Pope and, until his death in 1727, Sir Isaac Newton. I should also point out that according to the Dossier secrets one of the other purported Grand Masters of the Priory of Sion was Sir Isaac Newton. On this last point, I appreciate that Laura has taken the view that the Priory of Sion was, as the official record now suggests post the French court action involving Pierre Plantard, a hoax but that doesn’t necessarily mean there is no validity at all to the findings that Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln discussed in their book. Indeed, the C’s had this to say about the matter in a session dated 21 December 1996:

Q: (L) The Priory of Sion, that has been purported to be the progenitor or inheritor of the Templar tradition, is that a mystical organisation of great secrecy and import?

A: It is a cover for.

Q: (L) Another smoke-screen.

Hence, the C’s are confirming that the Priory of Sion is a cover or smokescreen for a mystical organisation of great secrecy and import. My suspicions are that it was in fact a cover for the Rosicrucians. If so, this would explain why Scottish Rite Freemasonry, as inspired and encouraged by Ramsay’s Oration (probably at Charles Radclyffe’s instigation), has a more Rosicrucian bent or flavour to it than York or Blue Rite Freemasonry, including more than a passing nod to the Knights Templar and the Rosicrucians in the ‘add-on’ degrees (see below). Although Ramsay became the pre-eminent Masonic spokesman of his age, it was Charles Radclyffe who presided over the lodge at which Ramsay’s Oration was given and Radclyffe was also the chief signatory at Ramsay’s funeral in 1743. Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln note though that even if Radclyffe was the real power behind Ramsay, it was Ramsay who constituted the link between Radclyffe and Newton.​

The 33 Degrees

In his book, The Shadow of Solomon, Gardner gives a generalised account of the 33 degrees of Scottish Rite Freemasonry. Following the Master Mason’s 3rd Degree, the 4th to 14th degrees of the Scottish Rite and its ‘Lodge of Perfection’ are known as the ‘Ineffable Degrees’. In a quasi-kabbalistic manner, their principal purpose is to contemplate the ineffable name of God, with a primary focus on moral virtues. The 15th to 18th degrees constitute the ‘Chapter of the Rose Croix’, which are mainly concerned with matters of religion, philosophy and ethics. The 19th to 30th degrees of the ‘Council of Kadosh’ (relating to the Holy) are of a chivalric nature and are again philosophical, dealing with such matters as justice and responsibility. The ‘Consistory’ degrees are the 31st and 32nd, which are idealistic contemplations of self-examination relating to spiritual and temporal harmony.

Gardner points out that Scottish Rite degree ceremonies are much briefer than those of the York or Craft degrees and involve a sequence of entertaining and colourful playlets that do not require the memorising of lengthy passages in the way that the Craft degrees do. He then states that the 33rd degree is different from the rest in that it is more in the way of an award of merit for completing the other degrees or for having subsequently attained an officer status. It falls under the Court of Honour as something to be conferred by the Supreme Council and it cannot be requested.

Hence, if the C’s are suggesting that Freemasonry as practised today is only similar at the 33rd degree to what was practised by the Osirians, then, following Gardner’s analysis, this must mean at the Master Mason level.​

The Caduceus and the 33 Degrees.

Gardner in his book does not stop at merely describing the 33 degrees of Scottish Rite Freemasonry since he also provides an explanation for why there had to be 33 degrees. He first mentions the Jesuit scholar and Hermeticist Athanasius Kircher, who you may recall was the teacher of Nicolas Poussin, and his famous work the Ars Magna Luics et Umbrae (The Great Art of Light and Darkness). On the frontispiece of his book he included an illustration that displayed a number of themes akin to Freemasonry. For example, one of these included a depiction of the caduceus of Hermes topped by the All-seeing Eye of Horus (the Wedjat) above which was a Volume of the Sacred Law. Although taken to be the All-seeing Eye of God in Christian art, the eye also has a further significance to Rosicrucian philosophy.

The caduceus of Hermes (two serpents spiralling around a central staff or wand – see image below) has been a symbol of healing since the days of the Egyptian Therapeutate and is still used today as an insignia by medical institutions worldwide. Some accounts suggest that the oldest known imagery of the caduceus has its roots in a Mesopotamian origin with the Sumerian god Ningishzida; whose symbol, a staff with two snakes intertwined around it, dates back to 4000 BC to 3000 BC. If Pharaoh Narmer (Solomon) was Hermes Trismegistus and was of Mesopotamian extraction as we suspect, this might explain how the symbol came to be adopted in Egypt. As a symbolic object, it represents Hermes (or the Roman Mercury), and by extension trades, occupations, or undertakings associated with the god. Thus, through its use in astrology, alchemy and astronomy it has come to denote the planet Mercury and the elemental metal of the same name. The caduceus is also a recognised symbol of commerce and negotiation, two realms in which balanced exchange and reciprocity are recognized as ideals. This association is ancient and consistent from the Classical period to modern times. The caduceus is also used as a symbol representing printing, again by extension one of the attributes of Mercury (in this case associated with writing and eloquence). Hence, it would appear to be a perfect symbol for the Rosicrucians and Freemasons, particularly given the latter’s roots in stonemasonry, medieval guilds and livery companies and the former’s concern with the written word as a means of conveying Hermetic knowledge and ideas (e.g., Shakespeare’s plays and alchemical texts). I would also refer Forum members back to the subject of ‘illumination’ as discussed earlier on this thread, which was symbolised by the shepherd’s crook (‘illumination occurs where the circuit is closed’) or staff and the Pharaoh’s was or sceptre of power, since the caduceus, as a staff, is connected to this idea too. Moreover, Moses is often depicted in artistic works holding a staff or caduceus with a snake wrapped around it and Moses was, of course, a ‘Shining One’.​

1630507630963.png
The Caduceus

However, Gardner also touches on another symbolism, which is highly relevant to the enlightenment process and linked with the 33 degrees. He points out that in esoteric tradition, the staff and serpents represent the spinal column and the sensory nervous system. Above the spinal column (where Kircher placed the All-seeing Eye) is generally shown the central node of the pineal gland. You will recall that the C’s have told us that the pineal gland is our uplink to higher densities. Gardner also points out that in the Hermetic lore of the Egyptian mystery schools, the process of achieving enlightened consciousness was of express importance, with spiritual regeneration taking place by upward degrees through the 33 vertebrae of the spinal column. He states that it was for this reason that ‘beyond the Craft Freemasonry’ was based on 33 degrees (he cites Manly P Hall in his book ‘Secret Teachings of all Ages’ as his authority for this). How do you calculate the 33 vertebrae? Apparently, the human spine contains 24 individual vertebrae (7 cervical, 12 thoracic and 5 lumbar), plus the separately fused sections of the sacrum and the coccyx, which consist of 5 and 4 vertebrae respectively. These total 33 in all. Whether Manly P. Hall’s explanation for the reason why the Scottish Rite has 33 degrees is correct I cannot say but I would quote the C’s where they commented on the Freemasons and their knowledge in the session dated 21 December 1996:​

Q: (L) Do the Rosicrucians have writings in their keeping that they, themselves, do not understand?

A: Yes. So do the Masons.

This bears out what Gardner has said about the Freemasons, whereby they have writings and rituals which they have inherited but which they no longer understand the true meaning of. This particularly includes what Gardner has referred to as the ‘Lost Word’ of Freemasonry (see my earlier article Hiram Abiff – The Widow’s Son for more on this subject).​

The Pineal Gland and the Third Eye

The pineal gland is a small coned-shape gland about the size of a grain of corn, situated within the brain, although located outside the ventricles and not forming part of the brain matter as such. It was thought by the French philosopher René Descartes (1596-1650) to be the ‘seat of the soul’ – the point at which the mind and body are conjoined. This notion accords well with what the C’s have told us. The ancient Greeks thought along similar lines. In the 4th century BC, the Greek physician and anatomist Herophilus of Alexandria described the pineal gland as an organ which regulated the flow of thought. It is also a curious fact that although the brain consists of two halves, the pineal gland has no counterpart. In esoteric thought the pineal gland has long been known as the ‘Eye of Wisdom’ or the Third Eye, the chakra of heightened self-awareness and inner vision, giving one the ability to see things clearly with intuitive knowledge. Hence, as in Kircher’s use of the Wedjat symbol, the pineal gland can be seen as the All-seeing Eye.​

The C’s commented on the Third Eye in the Session dated 3 May 1997:

Q: Hmmm... (A) In other words, a masterpiece... (L) Okay, we know that the bloodline is important by virtue of being of the Nordic or Celtic heritage. In going through the transcripts, I came across numerous instances where a "sect" was mysteriously mentioned over and over again. I am thinking that this sect, as you call it, is this organization that we refer to as the "Quorum."

A: What is "sect" the root word of?

Q: Sector, section, (T) sectarian... (A) A branch... (L) Anything else you want to add to that?

A: Ask away.

Q: Does this other group that you have mentioned, the Nation of the Third Eye, are they one and the same?

A: The Third Eye expands vision into the unseen.

[…]

Q: Well, no I don't. That one slipped by. I will follow that one... You also once before said that when a certain 7 people assembled into a perpendicular reality, that the learning would be exponential. I am sure we are not there yet, but I am wondering if this information I have discovered about bloodlines and potential activation of DNA has any connection to that idea?

A: Build your staircase one step at a time.

This last answer is, I believe, a clear reference to Sir Francis Bacon (almost certainly a Rosicrucian) and his seven step staircase programme to enlightenment, particularly as the C’s had told Laura earlier in the same session to “Connect the Rosicrucians to your favourite island by the "beech." Horticulturally, please, and family.” As we have learned before, Francis Bacon’s surname means Beech in old Norman French and the favourite island by the beech is, of course, a reference to Oak Island.​

The Chakra System and the Caduceus Serpents

The seven step programme to enlightenment propounded by Sir Francis Bacon is not the only seven fold system linked to enlightenment. Phillip Gardiner and Gary Osborn in their book ‘The Shining Ones’ (see my earlier posts) also make a link between the Hindu seven chakra system and the spinal column and the snakes depicted in the caduceus symbol. The word ‘chakra’ means ‘wheel’ in Sanskrit and the seven chakras are often described as invisible swirling energy vortices or potent energy centres that exist at the ‘etheric’ or the ‘non-physical‘ level. They also link the chakras to the shamanic ‘World Tree’, which represents the shaman’s own spinal column, the notches, rungs or steps being the seven chakras that align with the spinal column. In a similar way, the ascent of the World Mountain (Mount Meru) is an allegory of the ascent up the spine of rapidly increasing energy wave frequencies associated with each of the chakras. The Kundalini (superconscious enlightenment) experience is achieved when the energy wave reaches the seventh or Head Chakra, leading to enlightenment and becoming a ‘Shining One’. The authors point out that the chakras are also intimately related to the seven endocrine glands that are aligned to the cerebral-spinal axis, which is itself considered one’s centre of gravity (with all that connotes) and is formed by the brain and the spinal cord. Just as each chakra corresponds to the nearest physical organ in the body, so it also corresponds with one of the seven endocrine glands, finishing with the pineal gland in the brain corresponding to the crown chakra. The seven chakras are said to be the metaphysical counterparts of the physical glands in the body and are said to ‘knot’ the spiritual aspects of man to the physical vehicle.

The seventh chakra enlightenment level is associated with the pituitary and pineal glands in the brain. These can activate the sixth or ‘third eye’ chakra (found behind the brow) during meditation, which can then lead to the activation of the seventh chakra or Head Chakra. This could be why the Mayans used to meditate on crystal skulls such as the Mitchell-Hedges Skull since it may have activated the sixth and seventh chakras allowing them access to higher realms and unseen knowledge (“The Third Eye expands vision into the unseen”). The C’s had this to say about the matter in the session dated 2 November 1994:​

Q: (L) Who carved the crystal skull found in Central America? [The Mitchell-Hedges Skull]

A: Mayans.

Q: (L) What was the purpose of that skull?

A: Study brain. Long message follows pause: Now: skull was to learn about soul; reflective remolecularization imaging. Grays do this with abductees.

Gardiner and Osborn believe that the significance of these glands was understood by an advanced ancient society (N.B. they don’t formally acknowledge the existence of Atlantis but don’t rule it out) who passed on their knowledge to future generations of initiates in encoded form. Such encoding may have taken the form of sacred symbols like the Wedjat or Eye of Horus, the caduceus and sacred geometry as well.

However, the authors also link the two snakes depicted on the caduceus with what they call the red and white channels. They argue that the snakes not only symbolise the serpentine waves of energy that you see in a sine wave but also the nerve channels through which opposite energies are said to flow up and down the body, in, out and around the chakras in a spiral fashion. They propose that this energy flow is represented in the symbol of the spiral staircase, as adopted and used by the Freemasons. If so, it is perhaps another example of building your staircase one step (chakra) at a time. They then explain that in the chakra system, there are three meridians or nerve channels called nadis. The pingala nadi is visualised as red and represents the red-hot solar ‘fire element’ of the masculine principle. The ida nadi is white and represents the cool lunar ‘water element’ related to the feminine principle. These interweave around the central sushumna, the black cerebro-spinal channel. The zero point centres of the chakras are aligned with the sushumna and are the points at which the red and white nerve channels cross. Thus, the intertwined male and female snakes or serpents that cross each other at specific neutral ‘power points’ around the caduceus staff form a kind of ancient standing-wave diagram with increasing amplification as they ascend up the staff. They further argue that the sushumna nerve channel which runs along the centre of the spinal cord is the ‘zero-null line’ – a superconductive channel on which the red and white energies unite and cross each other. The zero-null line and the crossing points on it – the chakra centres – are the equivalent of the zero nodes found on a standing wave. These crossing points are where the opposite energies are neutralised or cancelled out. In an awakening experience, where the awakening is sustained and intense enough, the two opposing energies would ascend through all the higher levels and possibly reach the top level, the source-centre, where all nodes and chakra levels become fused together collapsing into one point, the point of infinity or the ‘Eternal Now’, where one becomes superconscious.

Gardiner and Osborn believe that it was this point of infinity that the alchemists were seeking. The C’s have also said that when people consider alchemy they tend to focus on the transmutation of matter, whereas the real point was in fact the transmutation of self. Gardiner and Osborn pick up on this same point when they quote the famous alchemist Paracelsus who said: “No one can transmute any matter if he is not transmuted himself.”

Part 2 follows in the next post.​

Part 2 of The 33rd Degree in Freemasonry

The Templars, the Freemasons and the Essenes

In my previous article ‘Hiram Abiff – The Widow’s Son’, I quoted Laurence Gardner at length on the suggested Templar origins of Freemasonry as we know it today. Gardner supports the notion that modern Freemasonry derives from the Knights Templar who took refuge in Scotland after the violent suppression of their order. The C’s commented on this matter in the Session 26 July 1997:​

Q: Now, all these Masons are very hot on the Sinclair family and the Rosslyn Chapel. They are certain that their guys came to America, because in this chapel, built supposedly by a Master Mason, there are carvings of corn, as in maize, and aloe vera plants. This is evidence, to them, that Prince Henry the Navigator and all the Templars and all that...

A: Nonsense!

Q: Well, then, what IS the explanation for these carvings in Rosslyn Chapel?

A: Visitors yes, but the Masonic creed is intertwined with ancient order of Essenes, arising out of ancient Egypt, from the secret knowledge stored at the base of the Sphinx, as left there by "Atlantean" survivors.

Q: Does anybody in the Masonic order know anything?

Q: Well, how high do you have to go to get to know anything?

A: Page 33. Blond and blue-eyed, of course! Before genetic alteration, one branch stood eleven feet tall.

Q: Speaking of these tall guys, William Wallace's life was sort of symbolic, in my mind, and he was supposed to have been over 6 and a half feet tall. During the time that all that mess was going on over in Scotland with Wallace and the Bruce, the Templars were being dissolved in France...

A: Dissolved?!? We think not! They merely went "underground."

Q: Is that literally or figuratively?

A: Why not both?

Q: Well, there are Templar organizations that some Mason's claim to be in contact with.

A: And where do you suppose these are?

Q: Underground?

A: Bingo!

[…]

Q: Okay. This one book I just read, the guys came across the Mandeans who talked about a star called "Merica," and from this, these geniuses deduced that the Templars sailed to America! What DID happen to the Templar fleet?

A: Sail to underworld.

Thus, the C’s have told us that the Templars were never truly dissolved but instead went underground, both literally and figuratively, with the Templar fleet sailing to the underworld (which makes me think of the Tuatha de Danaan where Irish mythology holds that they went underground to the netherworld). The C’s statement seems to support the notion that a band of Templars may have regrouped in Scotland and then, having seemingly faded into the background and obscurity, subsequently returned in the guise of modern Freemasonry. Moreover, the C’s are also saying that some elements of the Freemasons are still in contact with those Templars who went underground (are these Templars connected with the Nation of the Third Eye perhaps?). However, the major revelation here is that the Masonic creed is derived from the ancient order of the Essenes, which in turn arose out of ancient Egypt and the secret knowledge that had been stored at the base of the Sphinx by Atlantean survivors. It is worth recalling here that the C’s have said the Great Pyramid at Giza was constructed in 8800 BC. Hence, the secret knowledge could have been stored as far back as the 9th millennium BC if not earlier given the Sphinx might possibly be older than the Great Pyramid. This could mean that the Essenes have a very ancient pedigree indeed. The C’s have also said that Stonehenge was constructed in 8,000 BC by the druids and that the group responsible knew the group responsible for building the Great Pyramid. Does this suggest that there is a link between the druids and the Essenes?

You will note that the C’s also gave a cryptic response to Laura’s question about how senior within the Freemasons did you need to be before you learned anything of real value. The C’s referred to “Page 33”, which presumably is connected to the 33rd degree rank or Master Mason but then they added: “Blond and blue-eyed, of course! Before genetic alteration, one branch stood eleven feet tall”. This seems to suggest that there is a racial connection too, which, given they mention blond and blue-eyed, would tend to indicate that these people were Aryans and most probably Celts. Moreover, given the reference to the fact that these people once stood eleven feet tall before a genetic alteration, it would suggest that these people were originally Nephilim, the giant children of the Sons of God in Genesis and perhaps the Titans of Greek mythology. British Celtic legends speak of Stonehenge being constructed by giants so there may be something to this. However, the question we need to ask is - when was this genetic alteration made? The C’s may have given us a clue in the Session dated 20 October 2005 - Link

Q: (H) In reading through the transcripts in the 9/11 book, I was confused about the genetic tweak that was made 130,000 years ago. Was that a tweak that was done to all the Semites, so it wasn't only the Jews?

A: Question is what is a Semite?

Q: (H) You make a remark that this thing with Hitler goes off planet. So was this something that was going on on Kantek before it exploded?

Q: (H) Did the Semites have a significant role in the collapse of Atlantis?

A: Indeed!

Q: (H) So, when we're looking at a replay, we're REALLY looking at a replay!

A: Yup.

Q: (Discussion of who are the Semites) (H) So the real Semites are the Aryans?

A: You got it!

Q: (L) So that means that the rank and file of Jews that have carried the tradition, the Arabic types, just took on the tradition and carried it and set it back to these Aryan types. They were just intermediaries. (J) Semites is like Middle Eastern, isn't it?

A: Is it? Was it?

Q: (H) Then the genetic tweak, was it made in the Aryan Semites or was it made in the Jews that we know as Jews today?

A: Aryan. Reason for destruction of Jews of the "Abrahamic" line.

The reference to Jews of the Abrahamic line ties us back into the Celts and the sons of Abraham, Isaac born from Nefertiti and Ishmael born from Hagar, Nefertiti’s daughter. We know that both Nefertiti and her daughter Meritaten had enlarged craniums so were clearly hybrids. This is borne out by what the C’s said in the session dated 18 March 2000:

Q: I do want to ask about this head of Tutankhamen: why was his head so extremely elongated, as well as the heads of the other members of that family?

A: Trace gene.

Q: Where did the trace gene come from?

A: Last "call."

Q: The last visit of the Nephilim?

A: Close enough.

Q: Did the gene come through Ankhenaten or Nefertiti?

A: One sound like nephilim, or your "Nefilim."

However, the C’s refer to the original genetic tweak being made to the Semites 130,000 years ago, which suggests it may have occurred on Kantek before it exploded.

There was also another reference to ‘page 33’ in the Session dated 26 July 1997:

Q: Okay, let's get to some of these questions... let's do some quick ones first. Would you comment on the fact that RhoChi is a mirror image of ChiRho, as though Rosy Cross were a mirror image of Christianity... added to this the fact that Dionysos, in the Titian painting, looks like he is stepping out of a mirror... also, the mirrors that showed up in the Etruscan book Ark sent, and the Well of Hagar which turned out to be Beer-lahai-roi, or the well of the living mirror... very funny things popping up after you mentioned the word mirror last week! Could you comment?

A: Better check the "leaflets..."

Q: Leaflet...? (T) Young leaf?

A: Patch of Zion.

Q: Okay, help me out here...

A: We are...

Q: Do you mean the 'budding olive tree?'

A: If you explore the caverns to which the wanderers go in the sides of cliffs in order to seek refuge from deluge, you will know...

Q: Obviously something will be discovered on this. I am taking it as a clue to work on. Do you mean the caves all along the cliffs on the Canary Islands where the Virgin of Candelaria was found?

A: Yes. Page 33?

However, this time the reference relates to the Canary Islands that were occupied by that strange Stone Age people known as the Guanches, who were wiped out after the Spanish invasion and conquest of the islands in the 15th century (N.B. Laura devotes a whole section to the Guanches in Chapter 11 of The Secret History of the World. See also Guanches - Wikipedia). The C’s make it quite clear in the passage above that some Atlanteans sought refuge in the cliff caverns in Tenerife from the deluge and went on to survive the cataclysm. This suggests the Guanches were the direct descendents of these Atlantean survivors and their ancestors did not migrate to the island. It is also known that among the Guanches there were men and women of great stature (being ‘Page 33’ perhaps).

An early account of the Guanche population was made around AD 1150 by the Arab geographer Muhammad al-Idrisi in the Nuzhatul Mushtaq, a book he wrote for King Roger II of Sicily, in which al-Idrisi described the Guanche men as tall and of a reddish-brown complexion. He also visited a village whose inhabitants were often “fair haired with long and flaxen hair and the women of a rare beauty". “Page 33” may just be a reference to page 33 of a leaflet Laura had on the Canary Islands but it may again have been a reference to the ancestors or predecessors of the Freemasons/Osirians and the modern 33rd degree.

The C’s reference to “Patch of Zion” also makes me wonder if they were again drawing attention to a Jewish or Semitic link with the Guanches. “Zion” does, of course, refer to Mount Zion or Sion, which traditionally is a mountain to the south of Jerusalem that overlooks the current city and according to the Bible is the hill on which the city of David was built but is also used in a general way to mean "holy place" or "kingdom of heaven”. It even makes me wonder if the Tuatha de Danaan may have used Tenerife as a stepping stone on their way to Ireland from the Middle East. If you are not aware, Tenerife is a particular UFO hotspot and has been for a long time. If Tenerife was a residual part of the old empire of Atlantis that sank beneath the waves, it might also be a candidate for Arcadia, in which case the C’s statement that “Arcadia is a crossroads for the one Essene, the Aryan one of Trent” might lend credence to my suggestion that Tenerife in the Canary Islands was a stepping stone or cross roads for members of the Tuatha de Danaan en route to the British Isles, including Hagar/Meritaten and Abraham/Moses (after his assumption) among their number.​

Tenerife and the Guanches

I would add that I have visited Tenerife on three occasions and have climbed to the top of Mount Teide, which is the highest mountain on Spanish territory (over 12,000 feet high) and is still an active volcano. When I stood on the summit, I saw the whole island below me with the clouds swirling all around the coastline. It seemed to me as if I was standing atop an inverted or upside down ice cream cone. It also made me think of how the Greeks may have viewed their gods looking down on mankind from the top of Mount Olympus. The island of Tenerife is a remarkable mixture of geography for such a small island (see Tenerife - Wikipedia). Mount Teide, the giant volcano that dominates the centre of the island, is surrounded by a barren, volcanic rock wasteland that forms the national park of Las Cañadas, which comprises a semi-caldera of about 130 km2 (50 sq mi) in area. Broadly speaking, the north of the island is lush, wetter and tropical whilst the south is more dry and arid. However, the topography and geography of the island varies greatly, so there are parts of Tenerife that contain pine and laurel forests and even alpine pastures. Hence, there are places to be found in Tenerife that certainly could resemble the type of idyllic Arcadian setting like the one shown in Nicolas Poussin’s painting of the ‘Shepherds of Arcadia’.

When last I visited there in 2015, I visited the national museum in the capital of Santa Cruz with my two daughters. I have driven all around the island in the past looking for signs of any remaining Guanche communities. Supposedly, there are native islanders who still have Guanche blood and characteristics in them. However, it is hard to distinguish them today from the Spanish colonists, as they were of similar racial stock. Remember that many Spaniards are of Celtic stock and the Milesian Celts in Ireland (from whom I am descended) also came from Spain. However, I did get to see some Guanches in the museum since the Guanches had the custom of mummifying their dead like the Egyptians and the museum has a collection of Guanche mummies on display. Indeed, my teenage daughter got the shock of her life when she rounded the corner and without warning ran right into the mummies that are exhibited in glass cases. I heard a shriek up ahead and found my daughter looking in horror at these mummies. She had never seen dead bodies before. The mummies on display are pretty dessicated though but I did note that most of them had red or brownish hair. They would have been tall as well when alive but there were no giants on display. Here is what Wikipedia has to say about the subject:

“Mummification was not commonly practiced throughout the islands but was highly developed on Tenerife in particular. The Guanches embalmed their dead; many mummies have been found in an extreme state of desiccation, each weighing not more than 6 or 7 pounds. Two almost inaccessible caves in a vertical rock by the shore 3 miles from Santa Cruz on Tenerife are said still to contain remains. The process of embalming seems to have varied. In Tenerife and Gran Canaria, the corpse was simply wrapped up in goat and sheep skins, while in other islands a resinous substance was used to preserve the body, which was then placed in a cave difficult to access, or buried under a tumulous. The work of embalming was reserved for a special class, with women tending to female corpses, and men for the male ones. Embalming seems not to have been universal, and bodies were often simply hidden in caves or buried”.

The Guanche Religion

Quoting Wikipedia again - Little is known of the religion of the Guanches. There was a general belief in a supreme being, called Achamán in Tenerife, Acoran in Gran Canaria, Eraoranhan in Hierro, and Abora in La Palma. The women of Hierro worshipped a goddess called Moneiba. According to tradition, the male and female gods lived in mountains, from which they descended to hear the prayers of the people. On other islands, the natives venerated the sun, moon, earth and stars. A belief in an evil spirit was general. The demon of Tenerife was called Guayota and lived at the peak of Mount Teide, which was the hell called Echeyde; in Tenerife and Gran Canaria, the minor demons took the form of wild black woolly dogs called Jucanchas in the first and Tibicenas in the latter, which lived in deep caves of the mountains, emerging at night to attack livestock and human beings.

In Tenerife, Magec (god of the Sun) and Chaxiraxi (the goddess mother) were also worshipped. In times of drought, the Guanches drove their flocks to consecrated grounds, where the lambs were separated from their mothers in the belief that their plaintive bleating would melt the heart of the Great Spirit. During the religious feasts, hostilities were held in abeyance, from war to personal quarrels.

Most researchers agree that the Guanches performed their worship in the open, under sacred trees such as pine or drago, or near sacred mountains such as Mount Teide, which was believed to be the abode of the devil Guayota. Mount Teide was sacred to the aboriginal Guanches. But sometimes the Guanches also performed worship in caves, as in "Cave of Achbinico" in Tenerife. Until the 20th century, there were in the Canary Islands (especially in northern Tenerife) individuals called "Animeros". They were similar to healers and mystics with a syncretic beliefs combining elements of the Guanche religion and Christianity. As in other countries close to the islands (e.g. marabouts from the Maghreb), the Animeros were considered "persons blessed by God".

Ritual worship in the open under sacred trees reminds me very much of the Druids who often conducted their ceremonies in groves or under sacred trees such as the Oak or Yew. I also would make a connection here between the ‘Animeros’ and the Druids and Essenes, since the latter were viewed as healers and mystics too. This suggests to me that in the Animeros, Druids and Essenes we are probably seeing the continuation of an ancient mystic tradition that dates all the way back to Atlantis and may now continue within the Freemasons and Rosicrucians and in the monastic traditions of religious orders such as the Carmelites, Franciscans and Cistercians etc. No doubt the Animeros may also have had a lot in common with Shamans and would probably be considered as being ‘Shining Ones’ by Gardiner and Osborn.

The reference to the Guanches driving their sheep flocks to consecrated ground in times of drought where the lambs would be separated from their mothers in the belief that their plaintive bleating would melt the heart of the Great Spirit makes me think for some reason of the C’s strange statement to Laura about “lambs beying in the Knight” one day in connection with the upcoming transformation to 4th density.

Human Sacrifice

Although little is known about this practice, it has been shown that the Guanches performed both animal sacrifices and human sacrifices.

In Tenerife during the summer solstice, the Guanches were accustomed to kill livestock and throw them into a fire as an offering to the gods. Bethencourt Alfonso has claimed that goat kids were tied by the legs, alive, to a stake so that they could be heard bleating by the gods. It is likely that animals were also sacrificed on the other islands.

As for human sacrifices, in Tenerife it was the custom to throw the Punta de Rasca a living child at sunrise at the summer solstice. Sometimes these children came from all parts of the island, even from remote areas of Punta de Rasca. It follows that it was a common custom of the island. On this island sacrificing other human victims associated with the death of the king, where adult men rushed to the sea are also known. Embalmers who produced the Guanche mummies also had a habit of throwing into the sea one year after the king's death.

Child sacrifice has been seen in other cultures, especially in the Mediterranean — Carthage (now Tunisia), Ugarit in the current Syria, Cyprus and Crete. I would point out that the Druids also practised human sacrifice and child sacrifice featured strongly in the worship of the Canaanite god Moloch. Since 1935, scholars have debated whether or not the term Moloch refers to a type of sacrifice on the basis of a similar term, also spelled mlk, which means "sacrifice" in the Punic language (that of Carthage). This second position has grown increasingly popular but it remains contested. Among proponents of this second position, controversy continues as to whether the sacrifices were offered to Yahweh or another deity, and whether they were a native Israelite religious custom or a Phoenician import. Since the medieval period, Moloch has often been portrayed as a bull-headed idol with outstretched hands over a fire; this depiction takes the brief mentions of Moloch in the Bible and combines them with various sources, including ancient accounts of Carthaginian child sacrifice and the legend of the Minotaur in Crete. See Moloch - Wikipedia

We obviously need to study the Druids and Essenes more carefully to detect the present day roots of the Freemasons. I aim to do some follow up posts on both groups as well as the Rosicrucians. However, before doing so I would like to refer back to the strange individual we know as the Comte de St. Germain and his putative links with Freemasonry since I have discovered more material linking him to that secretive order.​

Freemasonry and the Comte de St. Germain

You will recall that in my earlier articles ‘It is not Germaine’ and ‘The Comte de St. Germain’ I proposed that the Count may have been a Jacobite agent and a leading Freemason/Rosicrucian who hid behind the image of a dandy much in the same way that Baroness Orczy's fictional character Sir Percy Blakeney led a double life, apparently being nothing more than a wealthy fop, but in reality a formidable swordsman and a quick-thinking master of disguise and escape artist known as the ‘Scarlet Pimpernel’. The mysterious Scarlet Pimpernel takes his nickname from the small red flower he draws on his messages. Could Baroness Orczy have based her hero on the Comte de St. Germain perhaps? Does the small red flower denote the red rose (the Rose of Sharon) often taken to symbolise the Rosicrucians?

Since writing those articles, I came across some material posted on the Forum under a thread related to David Icke and James Redfield, which seems to establish yet firmer links to the Count and Freemasonry and the role he played in promoting and developing the movement during the 18th century. Please note that I have bolded certain parts of the quoted material in order to draw your attention. See: About David Icke & James Redfield

durabone

Feb 9, 2010

“Your point about Mdm. Helen Balvatsky & Germain is quite interesting.

Here we have Charles W Leadbeater 33rd degree himself from "Glimpses of Masonic History" 1926:

“[quote author=CWL] A definite commission appears to have been given to them by the H.O.A.T.F., the Master the Comte de S. Germain Himself, to mould all these various traditions, which He had caused them to inherit, into a rite which should express to some extent the power for good of the Egyptian succession in a form suited to a more modern age. These orders they proceeded to carry out as faithfully as possible, and the result of their labours was the Rite of Perfection or of Heredom of twenty-five degrees, all of which are still contained in our modern Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite.[/quote]”

Germain” = The central influence of masonic thought & reformation itself?!

Also, for any new ager who thinks this notion of the Akashic records is new:

“[quote author=CWL] It will be seen that this occult knowledge depends no more upon the study of books and records than do the experiences of the mystics; both belong to a higher order of consciousness, the existence of which cannot be satisfactorily demonstrated on the physical plane. Nevertheless, the study of the physical-plane records of the past is of value in confirming the historical researches of the trained occultist, who is able to read what are sometimes called the akashic records, and so to acquire an accurate knowledge of the past. This subject is so little understood that it may perhaps be useful if at this point I quote somewhat at length from a book entitled Clairvoyance which I wrote many years ago:

34. On the mental plane (the records) have two widely different aspects. When the visitor to that plane is not thinking specially of them in any way, these records simply form a background to whatever is going on, just as the reflections in a pier-glass at the end of a room might form a background to the life of the people in it. It must always be borne in mind that under these conditions they are really merely reflections from the ceaseless activity of a great Consciousness upon a far higher plane. …

35. But if the trained investigator turns his attention especially to any one scene, or wishes to call it up before him, an extraordinary change at once takes place, for this is the plane of thought, and to think of anything is to bring it instantaneously before you. For example, if a man wills to see the record of the landing of Julius Caesar in England, he finds himself in a moment … standing on the shore among the legionaries, with the whole scene being enacted around him, precisely in every respect as he would have seen it if he had stood there in the flesh on that autumn morning in the year 55 B.C. Since what he sees is but a reflection, the actors are of course entirely unconscious of him, nor can any effort of his change the course of their action in the smallest degree, except only that he can control the rate at which the drama shall pass before him - can have the events of a whole year rehearsed before his eyes in a single hour, or can at any moment stop the movement altogether, and hold any particular scene in view as a picture as long as he chooses.

36. In truth he observes not only what he would have seen if he had been there at the time in the flesh, but much more. He hears and understands all that the people say, and he is conscious of all their thoughts and motives; and one of the most interesting of the many possibilities which open up before one who has learnt to read the records is the study of the thought of ages long past - the thought of the cave-men and the lake-dwellers as well as that which ruled the mighty civilizations of Atlantis, of Egypt or Chaldaea. What splendid possibilities open up before the man who is in full possession of this power may easily be imagined. He has before him a field of historical research of most entrancing interest. Not only can he review at his leisure all history with which we are acquainted, correcting as he examines it the many errors and misconceptions which have crept into the accounts handed down to us; he can also range at will over the whole story of the world from its very beginning, watching the slow development of intellect in man, the descent of the Lords of the Flame, and the growth of the mighty civilizations which They founded.[/quote]

and:

[quote author=CWL]The whole position will be best understood if it can be realized that the plan of Masonry is in the hands of the H.O.A.T.F., who rules His mighty Order with perfect justice and the most marvellous skill, so that all that can be done is done for the greatest good of all. The powers that stand behind Freemasonry are great and holy, and it is but right that they should be conferred in their fullness only upon those who are likely to use them as they should be used and to treat them with the reverence they deserve. There is a great and glorious reality in the background all the time, ever pressing towards realization, and employing whatever channels are available for its manifestation. Whatever can be used is always used to the very fullest extent, and none need fear that he is overlooked. It is obvious, however, that where the Brn [i.e., Brethren]. think more of gratifying their own vanity than of the Hidden Work, where they spend their time in banqueting and revelry and curtail the sacred ritual in order that they may adjourn as quickly as possible to the South, they are less worthy channels of the Divine Glory than those more spiritual Brn. who are willing to study and to understand. All the time the H.O.A.T.F. is watching; He sees the slightest endeavour of the Craftsmen to serve, and He will pour forth His wondrous power just in so far as the Brn. become worthy of it.[/quote]”

So Freemasons enshrining Germain for hundreds of years. Wow.”

I would confess that I have not read Charles W Leadbeater’s "Glimpses of Masonic History" published in 1926. However, it does seem to back up what Laurence Gardner has said about the Count and his links to the Stuart court, being himself a cousin of Bonnie Prince Charlie. It is interesting that the passages quoted from Leadbeater’s book refer, amongst other things, to ‘the Rite of Perfection’ or of ‘Heredom’. You may recall that I had quoted Gardner in his book ‘The Shadow of Solomon’ where he said:

In early Masonic terms, the prevailing Royal Order associated with the the Rosy Cross in Scotland was that of the Heredom (Holy Mount) of Kilwinning, Ayshire – possibly founded by King David I – for which James Stewart, 5ht High Steward (died 1309) had been a Grand Master. It is for this reason that Freemasonry’s current side degree, Knight of the Rosy Cross, is said to stem from that constitution. – although it does so only in theory. The legitimate Rosicrucian Grand Mastership of St. Germain was inherent in the 1688 exile of Stuart Household Orders to France. King James II subsequently constituted the Noble Order of the Guard of St. Germaine in Paris on 18 June 1692. The Heredom of Kilwinning and the Knight of the Rosy Cross degrees still exist today within the Royal Order of Scotland.

Hence, Leadbeater seems to be suggesting that the Comte de S. Germain and his acolytes (Charles Radclyffe and Andrew Ramsay) took the existing Order of Heredom and converted it into a modernised form of ritual spread through twenty-five degrees of the new Scottish Rite. He also alludes to the degrees being inherited from the Egyptian tradition or succession. This might just be whimsical fancy on Leadbeater’s part if it were not for the fact that the C’s said the origins of Freemasonry stem from the Osirians of Egypt and dates back to 5,633 BC. I would also observe that what Leadbeater describes as ‘clairvoyance’ appears to me to be what we today would call ‘remote viewing’. Moreover, are what he refers to as the ‘Lords of the Flame’ (think Mount Sinai here) merely a reference to what today we think of as the STS Lizards?

However, Gardner also had more to say about the role of the Comte de St. Germain, who he names as the Marquis de Montferrat in ‘The Shadow of Solomon’. Gardner makes reference to Benjamin Franklin, American revolutionary, founding father, statesman and scientist who became America’s ambassador to France in 1776 and was a member of the Royal Society in England from 1757. He himself was the founder and first secretary of the American Philosophical Society. Gardner claims that in England he also became involved with the Royal Society’s offshoot lodge at High Wycombe, the Knights of St Francis of Medmenham Abbey, better known today as the Hellfire Club. According to Gardner, Franklin became a close colleague of its founder, Sir Francis Dashwood, and was an active member of the Club for five years from 1757. There are many who think the Hellfire Club was in fact a Rosicrucian front organisation. I hope to have more to say about this organisation in a subsequent post. Gardner though takes the line that the Hellfire Club was an undercover Jacobite cell. Gardner claims that when Franklin was in France, he visited the Languedoc region (a Cathar or Albigensian stronghold in the 13th century) and became involved with the Rosicrucian fraternity of the ‘Bonnie Prince’ and his mentor, the Comte de St. Germain, establishing the Masonic Order that eventually became formalised as the Commandery of Carcasonne. According to Gardner, the records of this Order are now held by the Grand Orient Lodge of France.

Gardner claims that Franklin would through these links have undoubtedly become aware of an ancient Rosicrucian philosophy which the Templars had called called Ormus (for more on the relevance of Ormus see my previous articles). He also claims that the Comte de St. Germain, a fellow mason, was at the forefront of philosophical education in Paris. He states that:

As a leading Templar of the ancient Hermetic Rite of Philalethes*, the Count was subsequently an elected delegate of the Paris Grand Convention of Masons. Plans were laid at this time to bring notable French Templars such as the Marquis de Lafayette into the American Revolution, and they set up conspiratorial headquarters at one of Count St. Germain’s workshops - the old Templar preceptory at Bezu in Languedoc. Grand Orient records detail the Count as being President of the Parliament of the Temple“.

*Philalethes was an Ancient Greek name meaning "lover of truth" that was often adopted by people down the ages as a pseudonym. For example, Thomas Vaughan, a 17th century English alchemist and philosopher, used the name. Vaughan was responsible for translating into English in 1652 the Fama Fraternitatis Rosae Crucis, an anonymous Rosicrucian manifesto first published in 1614 in Kassel, Germany. The Rite of Philaléthes was founded in Paris in 1772 and was devoted to the study of esotericism. Hence, it would appear not to have been quite as ancient as Gardner would have us believe. Today there is also the Philalethes Society, a Masonic research society based in North America that was founded in October 1928 by a group of Masonic authors led by Cyrus Field Willard. It was designed to serve the needs of those in search of deeper insight into the history, rituals and symbolism of Freemasonry. The Philalethes journal features original research, Masonic education articles, book reviews, art and poetry by new and established Masonic writers and has long served as the de facto magazine for North American Freemasonry.

If, however, what Gardner claims is correct, then this is incredible since it links the Comte de St. Germain all the way back to the Templars of Bézu, who we previously learned were the only Templars not to have been molested by King Phillipe IV of France when he violently suppressed the order in 1307. I discussed the importance of Bézu, which is in close proximity to Rennes-le-Château in my earlier article titled ‘The Grail Bloodline’. Here is what I said about Bézu:

I have previously recounted how in 1307 all Templars throughout France were arrested by King Philippe’s seneschals. However, this is not quite true since one preceptory slipped unscathed through the King’s net – this was the preceptory of Bézu, adjacent to Rennes-le-Château. Why was this? The answer may lie in the fact that the commander of the Templar garrison at Bézu was a Seigneur de Goth. Before taking the name of Pope Clement V, the archbishop of Bordeaux (King Philippe’s effective pawn) was Bertrand de Goth. Moreover, his mother was Ida de Blanchefort of the same family as Bertrand de Blanchefort, the Templar’s fourth Grand Master between 1153 and 1170. Was Pope Clement privy to some great secret entrusted to the custody of his family? Was this a secret that remained in the Blanchefort family until the 18th Century, when the Abbé Antoine Bigou, the curé of Rennes-le-Château and confessor to Marie de Blanchfort, composed the parchments found by Abbé Sauniere in a column within his church, which would spark of the mystery of Rennes-le-Château? If this were the case, it would explain why the pope might well have extended some sort of immunity to his relative commanding the Templar detachment at Bézu.

Strange Goings-on at Bézu

Bertrand de Blanchefort was perhaps the most significant of all the Templar Grand Masters. It was he that transformed the Templars into the superbly efficient, well organised and highly disciplined hierarchical institution that they thereafter became. It was he that launched them into high level diplomacy and international politics. It was he that created for them a major sphere of influence in Europe, particularly in France. According to the evidence that survives, his mentor (and perhaps the immediately preceding Grand Master) was none other than André de Montbard, St. Bernard’s uncle and one of the co-founders of the Templars. Within a few years of the Templars’ incorporation, Bertrand not only joined their ranks but also conferred on them lands in the region of Rennes-le-Château and Bézu.

In 1156 when Bertrand was Grand Master, the Order is said to have imported to the area a contingent of German-speaking miners. These miners were subject to a rigid, virtually military discipline whereby they were forbidden to fraternise in any way with the local population and were kept strictly segregated from the surrounding community. Their alleged task was to work the goldmines on the slopes at the mountain of Blanchefort – mines which had been utterly exhausted by the Romans nearly a thousand years before. During the 17th Century, French engineers were commissioned to investigate the mineralogical prospects of the area and to draw up detailed reports. One of these engineers, Cesar d’Arcons, discussed the ruins he had found within his report. On the basis of his research, he concluded that the German miners did not seem to have been engaged in mining. He was not sure what they had been engaged in – smelting maybe, melting something down, constructing something out of metal, perhaps even excavating a subterranean chamber or crypt of some sort and creating a type of depository. One should remember that the Templars normally stored their wealth and treasure within their well-guarded preceptories, so this is highly suspicious behaviour. Could it be that they were preparing a secret hideaway for a very special treasure that they had either located or were expecting to find and bring back to France in the near future?

The Roussillon Detachment

Hence, we see there had been a Templar presence in the vicinity of Rennes-le-Château since at least the mid-twelfth century. By 1285 there was also a major preceptory at Campagne-sur-Aude a few miles from Bézu. However, near the end of the 13th Century, Pierre de Voisins, the lord of Bézu and Rennes-le-Château, invited a separate detachment of Templars to the area from the Aragonese province of Roussillon. This detachment established itself on the summit of the mountain of Bézu, erecting a lookout post and a chapel. Ostensibly, they had been invited to maintain the security of the region and protect the pilgrim route which ran through the valley to Santiago de Compastela in Spain. It is unclear why these extra knights were needed since they cannot have been very numerous – not enough to have made a significant difference. Besides, there were already Templars in the surrounding area. Moreover, Pierre de Voisins already had troops of his own, who, together with the Templars already there, could guarantee the safety of the region. So why did the additional Roussillon Templars come to Bézu? According to local tradition, they came to spy and to exploit or bury or guard a treasure of some sort. Could this treasure have been the Holy Grail? Whatever their mysterious mission was, they obviously enjoyed some kind of special immunity since, alone of all the other Templars in France, they were left unmolested by King Philippe on that fateful day of 13th October 1307.

Gardner links the Templars and their interest in Bezu to Ormus (mono-atomic gold) and easily accessible access to alluvial gold. He believes that they found such alluvial gold at Bezu, where the land was rich in near-surface gold from old mine workings – precisely what they needed for the transmutation basis. He suggests that it was to gain access to this gold that Bertrand de Blanchefort, the local landowner, was brought into the Order soon after the Templars returned from Jerusalem and was later rewarded with the Grand Mastership in 1153. Although I believe there is something to what he alleges, Gardner’s argument may be a little too simplistic. The gold mines around Bézu had supposedly been utterly exhausted by the Romans nearly a thousand years before the Templars arrived there. Moreover, as stated above, Cesar d’Arcons, a French 17th century engineer, had concluded from his research that the German miners brought in by Bertrand to work the gold mines in 1156 had not seemed to have been engaging in mining. This could be explained by the fact, I suppose, that they were conducting alluvial mining, which is a method of extracting minerals or metals by dredging alluvial deposits. The simplest form of this is panning for gold in water courses. The Templars might also have been able to bring more sophisticated mining techniques to bear than those the Romans had employed a thousand years earlier. However, we do know that the C’s have said that the Templars knew the secret of levitation and ORMEs (Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements) in the form of monoatomic gold is certainly one of them, since monoatomic gold has anti-gravitational properties.

Gardner then goes on to make the bold claim that the net result of the establishment of the headquarters at the old Templar preceptory at Bézu was that, in conjunction with the Jacobite Royal Society members in London and adherents at the Académie Française, aspects of the strategy for the American War of Independence were formulated at Carcassone, and the French joined the American campaign in 1778. If the Comte de St. Germain had a workshop at the Templar preceptory at Bézu, which was used as the conspiratorial headquarters, this might suggest that he was well aware of the building’s earlier history. It would seem that the Comte de St. Germain either was, or saw himself as, a latter day Knight Templar. Could he have been one of those in communication with the Templars who the C’s have said went (literally) underground? If so, was the Count following their orders and were the Templars on a revenge mission as far as the Georgian royal establishment of England was concerned?

I have mentioned before that the American War of Independence may have been a continuation of the Jacobite Masonic battle against the Dutch/German usurpers of the English throne. With so many English army officers being fellow Freemasons of the American revolutionary leaders, even belonging to the same lodges, some of whom may well have had sympathies with the goals of their revolutionary brother masons, could this internal Masonic struggle between the Jacobite and Georgian branches of English Freemasonry explain the somewhat lacklustre performance of the British Army at times during the Revolutionary War? Gardner seems to think so. Furthermore, the part Gardner alleges the Comte de St. Germain played in this could also support Many P Hall’s assertion in his ‘Secret Destiny of America’ that the Comte de St. Germain was the strange old Professor whose speech in Philadelphia on the evening of July 4, 1776 electrified the Continental Congress into action to sign the Declaration of Independence (for more on this see my article ‘The Comte de Saint-Germain’)?​

Taking all this into account, it certainly places a very interesting spin on the C’s use of the expression “It is not Germaine”.

I agree that a degree of skepticism is always a healthy thing. However, I have been re-reading Laura's 'The Secret History of the World' recently where Laura makes a good point that being overly skeptical can, conversely, be a bad thing. Hence, I am prepared to give Phillips the benefit of the doubt as regards the events he describes in his book.​

Sometimes I give a lengthy justification as it gives me the chance to add further points for discussion. One thing about this quest is that you can sometimes uncover strange connections between people and events.

I hadn't connected Ralph de Sudeley to his more famous (or infamous) brother William de Tracy, who was one of the four knights of King Henry II who murdered St. Thomas à Becket in Canterbury Cathedral, which was immortalised in modern times by T.S. Elliott's work 'Murder in the Cathedral'. Thomas à Becket, as Archbishop of Canterbury (then, as now, the most senior cleric in England) had fallen out with King Henry, though both men had previously been firm friends. A rift had grown between Henry and Becket when the new archbishop resigned his chancellorship and sought to recover and extend the rights of the archbishopric of Canterbury. This led to a series of conflicts with the King, including that over the jurisdiction of secular courts over English clergymen, which accelerated antipathy between Becket and the king. Henry II famously was meant to have said "Will no one rid me of this turbulent priest". See Thomas Becket - Wikipedia. The four knights took up the challenge and on 29 December 1170 hacked Thomas à Becket to death in his cathedral.

Seeking forgiveness after being excommunicated by the Pope, the four assassins travelled to Rome and were ordered by the Pope to serve as knights in the Holy Lands for a period of fourteen years. This sentence also inspired the Knights of Saint Thomas, incorporated in 1191 at Acre, and which was to be modelled on the Teutonic Knights. This was the only military order native to England (with chapters in not only Acre, but London, Kilkenny, and Nicosia). My own Norman family were the Sénéchals of Kilkenny in Ireland at that time, so it makes me wonder if any of my ancestors were in the order or had dealings with it. I am certainly aware that some of my ancestors were Crusaders during the Middle Ages. It would also seem that Ralph's brother William was in the Holy Land around the same time that Ralph may have discovered the Old Testament relics at Petra.

However, it is Becket's possible ties to the Priory of Sion that intrigue me. In the book 'The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail', Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln were led to understand from the secret dossier they were given by Pierre Plantard that the first Grand Master or Nautonnier of the Priory of Sion was Jean de Gisors. As we have discovered, the old French word 'Nautonnier' means 'navigator' or 'helmsman', which, interestingly, I have recently learned was a title that was also bestowed upon the Egyptian goddess Isis. This may have more relevance than you think if, as I suspect, Isis is linked in some way to the Holy Grail. Leaving aside the fact that the Priory of Sion may have been a completely fraudulent creation of Gerard de Sede and Pierre Plantard (or possibly a cover for the Rosicrucians) and just focusing on the personage of Jean de Gisors for now, Jean de Gisors was supposed to have become the first Grand Master of the Priory of Sion after its separation from the Knights Templar post the strange event of the 'Cutting of the Elm' at Gisors in 1188 at which Henry II and his son Richard Lionheart were present. Jean de Gisors (1133-1220) was an extremely powerful and wealthy landowner, who was nominally the lord of the fortress of Gisors in Normandy, which was a bastion of the English at that time, and, therefore, at least until 1183 a vassal of the English King. He is also known to have possessed property in England - in the county of Sussex and the Manor of Titchfield in Hampshire. Incidentally, Titchfield is not that far from Hambledon in Hampshire, which we learned may possibly have tentative connections to one of Laura's ancestors (see earlier post).

Apart from this, there appears to be little more known about Jean de Gisors, who seems to have made no real mark on history save for his title and land ownership. However, according to the Dossier's secrets, Jean de Gisors was supposed to have met with Thomas à Becket in the year 1169. Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln were able to confirm that Becket was actually at Gisors in 1169 and most probably did meet with Jean de Gisors, since he was lord of the fortress at the time but there is no written record of their encounter. Charles Nodier in his Voyages Pittoresques (Normandy, Vol 2, p.138) did state though that 'St Thomas of Canterbury had there (under the Gisors Elm) prepared for his martyrdom'. This suggests that the ancient elm tree at Gisors may have held some special significance now lost to history. Laura did in fact ask the C's about the 'Cutting of the Elm at Gisors' but I do not recall that she ever got a response. If the two men did meet, then it is unikely that they would have failed to discuss Becket's ongoing dispute with King Henry that had seen Becket taking sanctuary in France. Was Jean de Gisors one of those who counselled Becket to return to England and meet his fate?

Of course, there may be no link here at all but it is interesting to note that in the 14th century, the Templars of Herdwyke seem to have actively participated in the overthrow of an English king. As stated in my article, in 1327, five years after they had been outlawed and thrown off their land by Edward II, the Herdewyke Templars helped depose the King by aiding his Queen, Isabella of France, who then placed her young son Edward III on the throne as a puppet king. Edward II was, of course, Phillip IV's (the man who was most instrumental in destroying the Templars) son-in-law and the Templars had good reason to pay Edward back. This is the same Queen Isabelle who would seem to have had an illegitimate son by Roger Mortimer, conceived when he was a prisoner in the Tower of London (see Roger Mortimer, 1st Earl of March - Wikipedia) according to the C's, who in turn may possibly have been Laura's ancestor Willielmo Knyght de Bradley. Hence, the Herdewyke Templars seem to have been very much involved in the political machinations of the day on the side of Queen Isabella. One wonders if there may have been some subsequent connection between Willielmo Knyght and the Herdewyke Templars before the Black Death overwhelmed their community in the 1350's. Laura herself has speculated that the family name of 'Knight' may be linked to the Templars in some way. Heavily speculating here, if Willielmo Knyght had say become a member of, or at least formed a close connection with, the Herdewyke Templars' community at Burton Dassett (they had supported his mother afterall and he was of royal blood), he may have learned of the sacred relics and their derivation. The Herdewyke Templars may even have known of the whereabouts of the Holy Grail through Ralph de Sudeley. If Willielmo Knyght was raised in Worcestershire, as has been alleged, then Warwickshire is the next door county directly to the east, so there is a close geographic proximity at a time in England when many people lived their whole lives within their county. Given that genetic memories can be imprinted on one's DNA, is it possible that Laura has this knowledge locked up inside her own DNA? This, of course, is high speculation on my part right out on a limb.

I also wanted to mention the Elizabethan explorer Sir Walter Raleigh since he is a man who has not featured much in our quest up to now but was somebody who, as a courtier, was a real player and shaker and mover in the colonisation of English America (although he himself never set foot in North America). He was, of course, an acquaintance of John Dee who also had his own designs on North America. See Walter Raleigh - Wikipedia. John Dee had formed a strong working relationship with the Gilbert brothers, Sir Humphrey, John and Adrian, who were early English explorers of North America and were the half brothers of Sir Walter Raleigh.

Of great interest to me though is the colony of Roanoke that Raleigh sought to establish first in 1585, which became known as the "Lost Colony". In 1587, Raleigh attempted a second expedition, again establishing a settlement on Roanoke Island. This time, a more diverse group of settlers was sent, including some entire families, under the governance of John White. After a short while in America, White returned to England to obtain more supplies for the colony, planning to return in a year. Unfortunately for the colonists at Roanoke, one year became three. When the supply ship arrived in Roanoke, three years later than planned, the colonists had disappeared. The only clue to their fate was the word "CROATOAN" and letters "CRO" carved into tree trunks. White had arranged with the settlers that if they should move, the name of their destination be carved into a tree or corner post. This suggested the possibility that they had moved to Croatoan Island, but a hurricane prevented John White from investigating the island for survivors. Other speculation includes their having starved, or been swept away or lost at sea during the stormy weather of 1588. No further attempts at contact were recorded for some years. Whatever the fate of the settlers, the settlement is now remembered as the "Lost Colony of Roanoke Island". Modern research has still not produced the archaeological evidence necessary to solve the mystery. It is interesting that the expedition's reports had described the region as a pleasant and bountiful land, alluding to the Golden Age and the Garden of Eden, although these accounts may have been embellished by Raleigh. The Wikipedia entry for the Lost Colony of Roanoke sets out many theories on what may have happened to the colony see Roanoke Colony - Wikipedia. However, the C's cleared the matter up for Laura when they confirmed that the colony was abducted by aliens. This begs the question why since, given the state of the world right now, you would think that the aliens would have wanted the colony to succeeed. Afterall, the Virginia Company of which Raleigh was a governor, would go on to become the means by which England would eventually come to dominate North America in opposition to its European rivals and lead to the creation of the present United States of America, a centre of power for the Illuminat/NWO and by extension the Quorum. Was it just opportunistic on the part of the aliens who may have just been hungry at the time and wanted lunch?

However, the C's provided us with another cryptic clue in the session dated 21 February 1998:

A: Laura has had much success in revealing encrypted information... it even raises one's FRV. You need a "recharging, my dear." All this attack has sapped ye!

Q: (L) In what sense, or any specific mode of recharging?

A: You and Ark must get on the right "track."

Q: Are you meaning 'track' as in 'treadmill'?

A: The time for deciphering is not now.

Q: Okay, I will! Anything else? I think we have about covered it for tonight...

A: Leaves on cover...

Q: (A) What about them?

A: Oak.

Q: Yes...

A: Is Beechnut a company?

Q: Interesting thought. Okay. Anything else?

You will note that the C's first make a pun when saying "You need a recharging, my dear. All this attack has sapped ye!" Sap is, of course, something which you extract from a tree like rubber for example and may link to their later clues in that session concerning Oaks and Beechnut. Oak may tie us into Oak Island and Beechnut may link us with Sir Francis Bacon, whose name in old French means 'Beech' as in the tree. However, could there be a tenuous and cryptic link here to Sir Walter Raleigh and the Lost Colony of Roanoke? In the Wikipedia entry (see Roanoke Colony - Wikipedia) there is a reference to a theory that may provide a clue for us.​

This is what Wikpedia has to say about the subject:

"Local legends in Dare County refer to an abandoned settlement called "Beechland", located within what is now the Alligator River National Wildlife Refuge. The area has had reports of small coffins, some with Christian markings, encouraging speculation of a link to the Lost Colony. Based on these legends, engineer Phillip McMullan and amateur archaeologist Fred Willard concluded that Walter Raleigh dispatched the 1587 colonists to harvest sassafras along the Alligator River. All records suggesting the colony's intended destination was Chesapeake Bay, and that England had lost contact with the colony, were supposedly falsified to conceal the operation from Spanish operatives and other potential competitors.

According to McMullan, Raleigh quietly re-established contact with the colony by 1597, and his sassafras expeditions were simply picking up the colonists' harvests. In this view, the colony was not truly abandoned until the secret of the colony's location died with Raleigh in 1618. After that point, McMullan argued, the colonists would have begun to assimilate with the Croatan at Beechland.

This theory largely depends upon oral traditions and unsubstantiated reports about Beechland, as well as a 1651 map that depicts a sassafras tree near the Alligator River. A significant problem is that Raleigh supposedly planned a sassafras farm in 1587 to capitalize on a dramatic increase in crop prices, so that he could quickly compensate for the great expense of the failed 1585 colony. This overlooks the fact that Richard Grenville's privateering recovered the cost of the 1585 expedition. Additionally, sassafras prices did not skyrocket in value until the late 1590s, well after the establishment of the 1587 colony."

Well, if the C's are correct about the colony's abduction by aliens, then it is highly unlikely that Raleigh re-established contact with the colony in 1597, as there were seemingly no survivors. As for the Sassafras tree (see Sassafras - Wikipedia), medicinally, sassafras has been applied to insect bites and stings to relieve symptoms. The leaves and pith, when dried and powdered, have also been used as a thickener in soups. The roots often are dried and steeped for tea, and sassafras formerly was used as a flavouring in root beer. All parts of sassafras plants, including roots, stems, twig leaves, bark, flowers, and fruit, have been used for culinary, medicinal, and aromatic purposes. Is it possible that Sir Walter Raleigh had intended to establish a trade in the products of the Sassafras tree? Is 'Beechnut' an indirect reference to 'Beechland' perhaps? Certainly the Virginia Company of the early 17th century was an English joint stock company set up to exploit the resources of the New World by establishing permanent colonies in what is now the Eastern United States. One cash product that the Virginia Company would subsequently exploit was, of course, tobacco. However, in contrast, Raleigh never set up a company to fund his expeditions, which were paid for directly by Raleigh and his friends. Hence, this may explain the C's question - "Is Beechnut a company?". It may not have been a company but the Beechland colony could still have been a deliberate commercial venture on Raleigh's part.

Beech trees do, of course, produce edible nuts that can be harvested. Beech nuts are tasty, nutrient-dense nuts produced in the fall or autumn by beech trees. If the C's were being cryptic, then there is a brand of chewing tobacco called 'Beech-Nut' produced by the Lorillard Tobacco Company. This may link us back to Sir Walter Raleigh who helped to popularise tobacco smoking and chewing in England, being a smoker himself. There is also the Beech-Nut Nutrition Corporation a US baby food company - see Beech-Nut - Wikipedia.

However, was the earlier reference to Oak trees and then to Beechnut intended to link Sir Walter Raleigh to Oak Island perhaps?​

When writing the article above, I had overlooked Sir Francis Bacon's strong ties to the Virginia Company, which might help to create the link to Oak Island we are looking for. I quote here from an article by Peter Dawkins called 'Gateways to Wisdom', which is all about Sir Francis Bacon, his life and his works:

"During this early Jacobean period Francis became a founder member of both the Newfoundland Company and the Virginia Company, both of which established colonies in North America. Sitting with him on the Virginia Company council were the Earls of Pembroke, Montgomery and Southampton, amongst others. Francis was partly responsible for drawing up, in 1609 and 1612, the two charters of government for the Virginia Colony, which were the beginnings of constitutionalism in North America and the germ of the later Constitution of the United States of America."

1609 also saw three other important and related events: the death of the magus John Dee, a champion of colonisation and a model for Prospero in the Shakespeare play, The Tempest; the confidential report sent to the Virginia Company council members by William Strachey concerning the shipwreck on the Bermudas of the Company’s flagship, the Sea Adventurer, which provided source material for The Tempest; and the publication of Shakespeares Sonnets with the cryptic dedication page mentioning “The Well-Wishing Adventurer” (a term for a Virginia Company member) and signed with the Masonic “TT”.

Hence, it is evident that Bacon subsequently took over the task of colonising North America, the creation of the New Atlantis, from John Dee and Sir Walter Raleigh.

Like Walter Raleigh, he also had strong links to the French Heugoneuts. Again quoting from the Gateways to Wisdom:

"Francis was appointed as an attaché to Sir Amyas Paulet, his French tutor, who had been knighted and commissioned by Queen Elizabeth as the new English Ambassador to the French Court. Also accompanying Francis was Mr Duncombe, a tutor in diplomacy, and Francis’ half-brother Edward Bacon. Both Francis and Edward were granted a licence to travel on the continent for a period of three years, together with their servants, “for their increase in knowledge and experience”.

The embassy set out for France on 25 September 1576 and landed at Calais later that day, from whence they travelled on to Paris and the court of Henri III. The embassy happened to arrive in the middle of the French Wars of Religion when, on one hand, the functions of the French State were in disorder and, on the other hand, the French Renaissance was at its height.

During his sojourn abroad, Francis studied the laws, customs, history and culture of France, gained experience in diplomacy, made contact with Henri de Navarre’s Heugoneut ministers, and became involved with the philosophers and poets, including the esoteric movement or society founded in Paris by Agrippa that was twin to the Rosicrucian society in England. He also worked for the Queen's intelligence service, decrypting information and inventing cipher systems, including the Biliteral Cipher which later inspired the creation of the Morse Code and the binary code of modern computer technology. As a member of the English embassy, he travelled with the French court to Fontainebleau, Blois, Tours, Poitiers and Chenonceaux, as well as living in Paris where the French court was normally based.

In August-September 1577 Francis made some kind of perilous journey, which may refer to his brief visit to England when he was entrusted by Paulet with “some message or advertisement to the Queen”, for which he was commended (or else he made two separate journeys)."

Hence, despite the fact that he was still only a teenager at the time, we learn that Bacon is already involved in foreign diplomacy and intelligence work for the Crown. This involved contact with the leading Heugoneuts of France. I mention this because the Heugoneuts would seem to have been heavily involved in establishing French colonies in North America, including what would become French Acadia in which Oak Island was situated. Moreover, the C's mentioned in the trsanscripts that Laura should enquire into a French religious sect, which she immediately thought of as the Cajuns. However, the Cajuns were not, insofar as I am aware, a religious sect per se but a group of French settlers who intermarried withe the native Indian peoples of the region. In spite of strong Jesuit objections, the original settlers to Acadia included Heugoneuts as well as Catholics. This makes me wonder whether the Heugoneuts were the sect the C's had in mind. If so, did Raleigh and/or Bacon become aware of the significance of Oak Island and what was buried there through their Heugoneut contacts?

There are strong reasons to suspect that the Roscrucians had a major influence on the Protestant Reformation in Europe. For example, it is known that Martin Luther, who was at the fore of the Reformation, wore a ring with the rose-cross displayed on it, which may suggest that he had Rosicrucian connections. The Heugoneuts were French Protestants and would have shared common goals with their German and English co-religionists. It is perhaps not for nothing that these countries or states (Germany did not become a united country until 19th century) are the three countries where Rosicrucianism seems to have been most active in the 16th and 17th centuries. Along with Italy, these countries also played a significant part in promoting the Renaissance in Western Europe. Both John Dee and Francis Bacon were major contributors to this movement and had helped to form European networks to promote their scientific and philosophical ideas. The Heugoneuts would, however, go on to be crushed by the Catholic Counter-Reformation led by the Jesuits and would therefore be taken out of the equation. Nevertheless, I think they may have had roots in the former Cathar territories of southern France and may, therefore, have espoused Cathar ideas. What I would like to do is see whether they may have had links to the enclave of alchemists in the Pyrenees the C's spoke of who would seem to have been the main party involved in the Oak Island expedition, which the C's have referred to. However, at this stage it is just worth bearing in mind that Dee and Bacon were both involved in alchemy and both had travelled widely in Europe and had a large network of contacts, whilst also being intelligence operatives for the English Crown. On this last point Gateways to Wisdom has this to say about Bacon:
"One result of this intelligence work was that, in 1582, Francis Bacon was involved in creating a report or State Paper for the Queen entitled 'Notes on the Present State of Christendom'. All in all, Francis Bacon was at the heart of and privy to a huge web and data bank of intelligence on all kinds of matters, from politics, economics, law, trade, history, geography, science, literature, poetry, military strength and religious beliefs, right down to social customs, manners, costumes, personal behaviour, travel facilities, environmental details and individual experiences, at home and abroad."

Linking back to what I said about remote viewing in the last post on the 33rd Degree of Freemasonry in connection with Charles W Leadbeater, a 33rd degree Freemason, and what he had said about clairvoyance in his 1926 book "Glimpses of Masonic History" , I noticed the following comments in Gateways to Wisdom about Bacon's mental powers:

"Over the years many speculations of various kinds have been made about Bacon’s private life and inner life. There is evidence, however, to show that he was a mystic and seer ... "

And quoting his private chaplain, friend and literary executor, William Rawley:-

"I have been induced to think that if there were a beam of knowledge derived from God upon any man in these modern times, it was upon him. For though he was a great reader of books, yet he had not his knowledge from books but from some grounds and notions from within himself. Which, notwithstanding, he vented with great caution and circumspection …"

Finally, is there anything to link Bacon to Freemasonry and the Rosicrucians? Quoting Dawkins again:

"Bacon’s mention of a “fraternity in learning and illumination” has sometimes been taken to refer simply to a body of organised science, such as that which was begun by the Royal Society, which acknowledged Bacon as its “Instaurator”. It has also been taken to refer to Speculative Freemasonry, founded as a non-operative body in its own right in England sometime during the early 17th century but launched publicly with the re-founding of the London Grand Lodge as the supreme Grand Lodge of England in 1717. James Anderson’s Constitutions of the Free-masons (1723) refers to English Freemasonry as having been refounded (i.e. instaurated) by the Romano-British Saint Alban, but provides various strange anomalies and hints pointing to a later “Saint Alban” as the instaurator of English Speculative Freemasonry, such as the hint that the Emperor appointed St Alban as Steward of his household and chief ruler, after himself, of the realm. This later St Alban was Francis Bacon, Viscount Saint Alban, Lord Keeper of the Great Seal and Lord High Chancellor to King James I of England and VI of Scotland, “Emperor” of Great Britain.

But there is far more to Bacon than even this. His main esoteric link is to a fraternity that at one time named itself the Society or Fraternity of the Gold and Rosy Cross. Michael Maier, who came across the Rosicrucians when he was in England and later wrote about them, is alleged to have stated that the fraternity was formed c.1570 by followers of Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa von Nettesheim, who founded a secret society in London in 1510 similar to the one in Paris, with secret signs of recognition; and that this society gave rise to the Brethren of the Gold and Rosy Cross in 1570 who founded corresponding chapters of their society throughout Europe.

From this and other evidence, it would appear that the original 16th/17th century English Rosicrucian fraternity grew out of a particular branch of a European-wide society of Renaissance philosophers established in England under the patronage of Sir Thomas More in the time of Henry VIII, but whose headquarters was at that time in Paris, France, and before that in Milan and Florence, Italy. This can be traced in various ways, but a primary key to this particular stream of the European Mystery Tradition is the use of the ‘AA’ symbol as both a teaching and a signature. There are many hints and allusions, symbolic and otherwise, which indicate that at some point Francis Bacon became the “Father” or “President” of this fraternity, as also its renovator (like Orpheus, who renovated the Dionysian Mysteries as the Orphic Mysteries), and that as such he was the “Apollo” of the Rosicrucian fraternity and overlighting “Light” of Speculative Freemasonry.

These mysteries, including the ‘AA’ symbol, go right back to the Classical and Ancient Egyptian-Mesopotamian times. In fact, the tradition traces its origins back to the time of Atlantis, and in particular to the renowned king of Atlantis, known as Atlas or Enoch. After the fall of Atlantis, the mysteries took root and blossomed in Ancient Egypt, Mesopotamia and Thracia. From Egypt came the Hermetic Mysteries; from Mesopotamia (Persia) came the Magian Mysteries; from Thracia came the Dionysian and Greek Mysteries. Various fusions of these produced the Hebraic Mysteries, the Orphic Mysteries and the Christian Mysteries.

All mysteries have their philosophical counterpart, or belong to a philosophical stream of thought, the mysteries being the theatrical drama by means of which the motivations, psychology, laws of life and initiatory process of human beings are taught to men and women in an experiential way as a complement or aid to philosophical development. The theatre serves psychology just as the laboratory serves natural science. It is primarily from the Classical mysteries that Renaissance and modern drama and theatre has developed. Accompanying the Classical mysteries was the Pythagorean-Platonic-Neoplatonic philosophical stream of thought, from which the main philosophical thrust of the European Renaissance was derived, together with input from Christian theology and mysticism, Jewish Kabbalah and Hermeticism (a branch of which was known as Alchemy)."

[....]

In this whole mystery tradition we should not omit that of the Celts or Druids. The Tudors had a strong connection with the Welsh or Celtic royal bloodline and Bardic tradition, and so the birth of the Rosicrucian impulse in England (which at that time embraced Wales in its definition) included an interest in and knowledge of the Ancient British Mysteries and Philosophy, including geocosmological knowledge of the landscape. The myth of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table is thus of prime importance, with the Christian St George being assimilated as representative of a Knight of the Round Table—the Red Cross Knight of Holiness, as he is called in Edmund Spenser’s The Faerie Queene. The Red Cross, which is the same as the Gold Cross (red being the colour and gold the equivalent metal in heraldic terms), symbolises divine Light and is the traditional emblem of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. Later it was used in the Christian Mysteries and became the emblem of the Archangel Michael and of St George, the Red Cross Knight, as well as representing the Universal or Cosmic Christ, the Light or “Sun” of the Universe—the Light of Love. Besides having a cosmic meaning, the Round Table is associated with Merlin, Arthur’s teacher, and with the land of Britain, which is the ‘round table’ or ‘theatre’ on which or in which we play our parts in the Great Mystery. Knowledge of this provides one of the keys to the Shakespeare Mystery."

Well I wouldn't necessarily agree with all Dawkins says above - for example, I think the Mesopotamian mysteries long predate the Magian mysteries of Persia. However, he makes a lot of good points as to how the wisdom mysteries have been passed on from one age to another. But it his reference to the Druids that particularly interests me here since I think John Dee may have looked into the mystery of the druids in depth and what they may have known. This includes perhaps their involvement in North America long before Colombus's time. I hope to go into this issue in a subsequent post.​

Anne Boleyn

Anne Boleyn was somebody who was mentioned very early on in this thread. She married Henry VIII of England as his second wife, who would then lead England into the Protestant Reformation. She was also the mother of Queen Elizabeth I, who counted John Dee and Francis Bacon as her subjects and courtiers. For those who may be interested, the BBC have recently aired a three part documentary series called the 'The Boleyns a Scandalous Family'.​

The Boleyns: A Scandalous Family - BBC iPlayer

https://www.bbc.co.uk › iplayer › episodes › the-boleyns-..

One important fact to note from the series is that Anne Boleyn spent her formative years at the court of Margeret of Austria, Regent of the Netherlands and daughter of Maximilian I, the Holy Roman Emperor (see Anne Boleyn's Education and her time at Margaret of Austria's Court - The Anne Boleyn Files), the most powerful man in Europe. This placement was organised by her ambitious father, Thomas Boleyn, a man of modest rank but a rising star at Henry VIII's court. Margaret’s palace at Mechelen (or Malines in French) was described as “un école d’éducation princière et un centre de haute civilisation” (“a princely school and a centre of high culture/advanced civilisation”. Her court was visited by the likes of Erasmus, and other well-known Humanists, and was known for its superb library. Thus, Anne found herself at an influential centre of the Renaissance when all manner of new ideas were being bandied about. She would then spend seven years at the court of Queen Claude, King Francis I of France's young bride, as a maid of honour.

This sojourn in the Low Countries and France no doubt had a strong influence on her and taught her a lot about court politics, intrigues and how to play the game of power. On returning to England she bacame a lady in waiting to Queen Catherine of Aragon and would catch the eye of the king and become his lover. Later, along wih her brother George Boleyn, she encouraged Henry to make a break with Rome and Papal power at a time when the Pope was stalling on granting Henry a divorce from his wife Catherine, the niece of Maximilian, which Henry required before he could marry Anne. Anne handed Henry a book by the English dissenter William Tyndale entitled “The Obedience of the Christian Man”, written in 1528. Henry was enthralled by this book. Within its pages, Tyndale emphasised the importance of the scripture over any other authority, such as the Catholic Church and the Pope. He also emphasised the authority of the King, stating that it was God who appointed Kings and that the King was the authority of his realm. Although Henry had been a devout Catholic and never at any stage embraced Protestantism, he would in 1534 declare himself to be the supreme governor of the Church in England and sever all ties with Rome. Except for a brief interlude under Henry's eldest daughter, Mary, England would move decisively into the Protestant camp from that time onwards.

Although Henry would eventually tire of Anne and have her executed for adultery, it can now be seen that she played an important part in bringing England over to Protestantism. The implications of this would be enormous for future history but prior to 1534 nobody would have envisaged England embracing Protestantism. It may, of course, have been mere opportunism on the part of Anne, who stood to gain a huge uplift in her status as the King's consort and queen, but her intervention in the divorce drama, assisted greatly by her brother, would change the course of history. Could there perhaps have been other forces lurking in the background to take advantage of the situation? Did Anne and her father move in circles history is not aware of? The series also shows how Anne gained revenge over Cardinal Wolsey, the Lord Chancellor of England and her father's effective superior, for breaking up her betrothal to Henry Percy, the future Duke of Northumberland (see earlier post). It also shows how Thomas Boleyn ultimately paid a very heavy price for his meteoric rise to power in losing two of his children to the axeman's block. Anyway, I would recommend the series to you as a tale of ambition and the price you may have to pay in order to succeed. However, you can argue that Anne ultimately had the last laugh since her daughter Elzabeth would in time become queen of England and lead England through its golden age.​

I will look into this claim. I do know that it was the Stanleys' failure to come to the aid of Richard III at the Battle of Bosworth Field led to Henry Tudor's triumph and established the Tudor and Stuart dynasties that followed. As to the Stanleys being the 'hidden kings' pulling the strings from the background...​
Latest about this topic:
-> http://mileswmathis.com/boleyn.pdf

Attachments

• boleyn.pdf
    887.6 KB · Views: 4
I see this one is hot off the press. Thank you for posting it. It makes for fascinating reading. I myself am descended from Margaret Tudor, Henry VIII's sister. Unfortunately, this seems to make me a Stanley descendent too, if Mathis is correct about the true lineage of the Tudors (FYI: I have a small snub nose though). I am taking a short break next week, so will use the time to catch up on Mathis' speculations.

The problem with Mathis' speculations is proving them since the Stanleys, as the hidden power behind the throne or what we now call the deep state, seemingly have had the means to cover all of this up down through the centuries. If we follow his line of reasoning, then Anne Boleyn's marriage to Henry was all a set-up as was her execution. This also suggests that the Stanleys were the real authors of the Reformation in England. If Anne Boleyn did not die on the executioner's block, where did she go afterwards? Although it would have been possible to go into hiding in 16th century England, she was very well known among the aristocracy as the former queen, so she would have risked being spotted. Did she secretly go back to Europe where she had a wide network of powerful friends who she could rely on to keep her hidden from view? Did she maintain contact with Henry Percy (the Duke of Northumberland) her real lover, by whom she may have had a secret baby, if the C's are right about her having had a second child? Did she have ongoing contact with her daughter Elizabeth who would go on to become queen? That being said, there are many in this day and age who believe that Glenn Miller, Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson faked their own deaths to go into hiding.

One must assume that Annes' father Thomas Boleyn was also an agent (or useful idiot) of the Stanleys, although he seemed to enjoy a very uneasy relationship with his hot-headed brother-in-law, Thomas Howard, the Duke of Norfolk. Indeed, it was Thomas Howard who arrested his niece and sat in judgment over her at her trial. If Mathis is correct though, this was all just high drama and entertainment to fool the masses.

Talking about the Howards, Thomas Howard's grandson, also a Thomas and the 21st Earl of Arundel, would marry Lady Alethea Talbot, the youngest daughter of Gilbert Talbot, 7th Earl of Shrewsbury. This then provides us with a link to Sir Francis Bacon, since he enjoyed a close relationship both to Lady Alethea and her husband Thomas Howard and even supposedly died at their London town house, Highgate House (see earlier posts). Her sister, Mary Talbot, married William Herbert, 3rd Earl of Pembroke and her other sister, Elizabeth, married Henry Grey, 8th Earl of Kent. Hence, we see a Talbot marrying into the Grey family. It is also interesting that Henry Percy, after ending his relationship with Anne Boleyn, entered into a loveless marriage with another Talbot, Lady Mary Talbot, the daughter of George Talbot, the 4th Earl of Shrewsbury.

One of Anne Boleyn's titles was Marquess of Pembroke. The extinct title of Earl of Pembroke had been very significant for the House of Tudor. It was held by Henry VIII's grand-uncle, Jasper Tudor, and it referred to the birthplace of King Henry VII. Henry VIII decided to raise his lover Anne to the dignity of a marquess prior to finally marrying her. He therefore chose to grant her the Marquessate of Pembroke. So it is interesting that a Talbot should subsequently become the Countess of Pembroke a few generations later.

What of the Stanley family today? If there is an ongoing generational family plot, it requires each succeeding generation to buy into it and it relies on the calibre of their successors to maintain it. It strikes me that the Rothschild family in the 19th century took over as the leaders of the deep state in England. Does Mathis have anything to say about this?​

...Elvis Presley ...​
[Addendum October 21, 2018: I was researching Oprah today when I ran across more explosive information about Elvis. As you have seen, I didn't do Elvis' genealogy in this paper, since I didn't really need to. I found enough without it. However, you may be interested to know what I discovered today.
One, Elvis' dad Vernon later married a Davada Elliot Stanley, so she was Elvis' stepmother. Vernon's sister Gladys married Robert Lee Dowling. Her second husband was Hoyle Fleetwood Morgan. Those bolded names taken together tell us we are not in the presence of dirt farmers in Mississippi. We are in the presence of American royalty, descended from the British peerage. That isn't speculation, because Tim Dowling at Geneanet admits on his pages for Elvis that he is related to these people, and he is the second cousin of several kings of England. The Dowlings are prominent in the peerage, and we have previously linked them to Hitler and to the Stanleys, Earls of Derby. Elvis' genealogist cousin Loreena Bolig also admits Elvis is linked to royalty, though I am not sure if she gets there through these particular names. I doubt it, since they aren't in Elvis' direct lines. They are through an aunt and a stepmother. But it does tell us where Elvis came from, and strongly indicates his early bio has been fudged and manufactured. Just so you know, the name Fleetwood links him to Mick Fleetwood of Fleetwood Mac. The Robert Lee links him to Robert E. Lee. Both Elvis and Oprah are from the Lees of Virginia, and they are closely related themselves. Loreena Bolig misdirects a lot, but she has admitted that Elvis is the 34g-grandson of Charlemagne. I guess these genealogists are paid to misdirect, but they think they don't need to misdirect away from the really old stuff.]
-> http://mileswmathis.com/elvis.pdf

Attachments

• elvis.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom