I liked this:

Kim Iversen: Is Fauci’s Botched Handling Of The AIDS Epidemic Being Repeated?​

The pundits are incapable to think outside the cult brainwashing even though their god Fauci straight up lied
to the whole world that the virus was from a bat and he wasn't creating a new disease.

The young Dutch version of Rand Paul, Gideon van Meijeren, got in trouble when comparing the vaxx passport with the ausweiss that kept the jews apart in the 2ndWW. The chairwoman of the parliament was threatening him to shut up.. He replied that in 1933 a representative had called Hitler a crook, and parliament voted 20-6 that he could not say that. Even a majority in parliament can be wrong, he pointed out. Kijk: Gideon van Meijeren confronteert Kamer met ongemakkelijke waarheid, en wordt de mond gesnoerd

Nice initiative in the Netherlands: Setting up a network of businesses where unvaxxed and unmasked are welcome.
Fantastic to be standing here in the Westerpark in Amsterdam, my hometown. Very special, the weather is lovely. I want to thank Monique and Women for Freedom for this opportunity and that I may open it here. I feel a tremendous connection with Vrouwen Voor Vrijheid because we share many of the same values and we both stand firm for freedom of choice. /snip/

Last March I immediately felt that something was not right.
And I also went through that whole process of doing research, getting angry, trying to convince people. And that's important too, but I soon realized that we had to actually start doing something to get out of this.

I realized that up until that point I was mostly looking for answers outside of myself. But in doing so I made myself dependent on the outside world. When I realized that, I turned it around and said to myself: I am the answer and I know how we have to get out of here
From that feeling and that thought, I formed Breath Free With Me last October. A website where supply and demand comes together of people who just want to keep breathing freely.

I set it up in the evening hours next to my work. And of course I had to get over the necessary internal hurdles myself. But once the site was live and the first 10 providers were on it, I was really happy, because I had already done my bit. The time and energy I would otherwise have spent watching videos and discussing things on social media, I had now used to actually create something. Something that had an effect in the real world and that brought me closer to the future I did want.

Meanwhile, thousands of people have found each other through the site. And I have heard several stories of special encounters between like-minded people. And all because I chose to follow my intuition instead of my fear.
What would happen if we all did that?

Early this year it became clear to me that also here in the Netherlands testing for access and corona passports could become a reality. I then started to work with Choice Free With Me. Everything I had learned from Breath-Free With Me I could now use to build an even better platform with which I could reach even more people.

My goal was to connect all like-minded Dutch people - at least 100,000, maybe 1 million - with each other, so that we can exchange enough products and services to live an independent and free life.
Because that is the unique thing about Keuze Vrij Bij Mij: we not only build the platform, we also literally go out into the country. We invite every gym, shopkeeper, dentist and florist to speak out about something that should actually be so normal: that everyone is always welcome at your place.

We do this for example with the Connection Tour with which we have been at 14 locations throughout the country and we have spoken to 1000 entrepreneurs. But we also do this with our ambassadors, a growing group of volunteers who visit or approach entrepreneurs and service providers by phone and email.

Because that is what is needed in these times. Away from the computer and towards the people. Starting the conversation, inviting people to speak out. And we know that's exciting. People feel that they want to stand up for this but they also wonder what will happen if they put up a poster of Keuze Vrij Bij Mij. (choice free with me)

That's why I have so much appreciation for the people who do. By joining our platform and spreading our message, they contribute to the change. They choose what feels right and do not let fears hold them back. Once you get over that hurdle and hang up that poster, you find out that the fear was much bigger than the reality. Even better, you will meet all kinds of new people who think it's great that you dared to take that step.
And you inspire others to speak out too.

In this way we can start a movement in the Netherlands that will ensure that the majority of the population, vaccinated and unvaccinated, will stand up for the fact that everyone should continue to be able to choose freely about their body and health. And that no one should be excluded on the basis of that choice.

At Choice Free With Me, we trust that everything that happens now is necessary to connect with like-minded people so that together we can create a future that we do want.

Do you want to focus on what you do want? Then join our movement and let's create this new world together where everyone is always welcome. Keuze Vrij Bij Mij
Thats the guy:
1631270461327.png

PS. National vaxx rate, i heard is 89,5%, not counting youth..

Last edited:
The tablets I had, were the 200mg/tablet. The first treatment in the field for 1 week, I cannot remember. I was treated by a local doctor. The second treatment I got from the hospital (Ambroise Parre) in Conakry, was 800mg/day for three days and taper down to 400 mg/day plus doxycycline and other fever and pain tablets I cannot remember. The last treatment I got in SA for almost two weeks also 400mg /day for two weeks. The Guinean malaria is not very straight forward and if not treated it leads to organ failure starting with kidneys. I actually had a geo evacuated with SOS International to SA because he had kidney failure.
Those are rather extreme doses and so sorry you had to suffer so.

I was taking 200mg a day for many weeks and had no problems. This is the dosage recommended in the vaccine/virus protocols and should not cause the problems you were having. I never had any problems with it and I know several other people who have taken it with no problems.

Update!! The company has raised the "incentive" to 500.00 because the vaccines have been "proven" to be so safe and effective! And not to worry, if you already got the vaccine and the 200.00, they'll give you the additional money

First, it was 200.00. Then it was 500.00. NOW, it is "show your proof of vaccination" or get tested weekly! And an interesting side note, the company is working with IBM to set up the system to check the status privately. Hmmm. The same IBM which was involved with counting Jews in Nazi Germany?

This notice came out 2 days before Biden made his mandate announcement. My company obviously had advance notice of what Biden was doing.

I have worked from home for years, so this does not "currently" affect me. But I don't put it past them to require even home workers to OBEY.

It seems that they want to provoke a civil war.

The vaxx mandate by the Biden mafia seems, looking from a normal world were logic still applies, like an irrational and stupid move.

They've been unsuccessful so far in getting their desired race war, so I guess their only viable option is vaxxed against unvaxxed civil war. Recall what John Lennon said: "The establishment will irritate you – pull your beard, flick your face – to make you fight. Because once they've got you violent, then they know how to handle you."

It's entirely possible that Creepy Joe's little speech was a calculated move intended to precipitate violent resistance:

1631235338045.png

Prince knew what this world is about.
Ego is one thing, money is one thing, but reverence for life and service to others is the key to getting off this planet. Whenever we get too tied down to anything on earth, be it a name, a body, a lifestyle, that's the road to ruin. When you get too worried about the human body and this lifetime and you put too much effort in it in a negative sense, like fighting someone, it just keeps you from your goal. So, I don't bother.
Emotionally, I stay centered through music. It's the best medicine in the world.

What was it that you were listening to in music today that made you say, "I gotta put some stuff out there, you have to do this"?
Mainly, I sensed a great deal of negativity and entropy in the music. There's a disintegration going on that we really have to address. Our values have been lessened to a great degree. VH1's been pretty cool. They don't show too much craziness on their channel, but other Viacom channels do. So, I think that we should address this as a community, as to what it's doing to the culture. People can say all they want to, that there is no reason for these kids to listen to music and then go shoot somebody, but, you know, there's something that's triggering these buttons.
Do you feel responsible as an artist?
Very much so.
Do you think that other people do?
No, I don't.
You talk about music that's going out there right now. Are you talking about any particular type of music, that you don't think is such a positive influence?
Well, it's very obvious when you hear words and lyrics, whether they enlighten or discourage.
Okay, so hip-hop gets slammed a lot. Marilyn Manson gets slammed. Korn gets slammed. A lot of those acts that are, you know, out there putting it, is that what we're talking about?
It's not what I'm talking about.
No?
I'm just talking about the truth.
Just general?
Yeah. The truth is that, you're either here to enlighten or discourage.
Do you feel like, you're obviously, you know, you've grown a lot and you've changed since 1982 and the 80's when you were putting out music. But, you were always thought of as somebody who was putting out extremely sexual music. Is that a problem to you or you talking more about the profanity?
Yeah. Sexuality's not bad. Talking about sexuality is very spiritual in nature, and that's a God-given gift too. No, I'm talking about just plain disintegration where you're not even speaking the truth anymore. You know, and the violent imagery that's permeated the society and our music now. And, sampling is getting to the point where it's out of hand too. I mean pretty soon we'll be sampling the sample, that was already sampled.
How do you measure your success?
Who was the rapper? Master P said: "Only God can judge me." There it is. Only God can judge me.

Interesting that this study comes out of Hiroshima.

Researchers have identified a potential reason why lower numbers of COVID cases have appeared amongst smokers compared to non-smokers, even as other reports suggest smoking increases severity of the disease.

Researchers have identified two drugs that mimic the effect of chemicals in cigarette smoke to bind to a receptor in mammalian cells that inhibits production of ACE2 proteins, a process that appears to reduce the ability of the SARS-CoV-2 virus to enter the cell.
In order to explain why this was happening in the presence of cigarette smoke, the researchers then used RNA sequencing analysis to investigate what was happening with gene expression more comprehensively. They found that CSE increased the expressions of genes related to a number of key signaling processes within the cell that are regulated by AHR.

To more directly observe this mechanism by which AHR acts on ACE2 expression, the effects of two drugs that can activate AHR were evaluated on the liver cells. The first, 6‑formylindolo(3,2‑b)carbazole (FICZ) is derivative of the amino acid tryptophan, and the second, omeprazole (OMP), is a medication already widely used in the treatment of acid reflux and peptic ulcers.

The findings appear in the journal Scientific Reports on 17 August.

32429-1cc6eeccfd326f9a8ff33ebe6fc41420.jpg
1631281800095.png

In this Stew Peter show, he interview a whistle blower, a nurse, who tell what she see at her hospital, who are the patient that are labelled as covid patient are. They are mostly due to vaccine related injuries.

Hard to listen to her testimony and harder to believe that she is the only one in her hospital that as the courage to talk even anonymously.

What she see is patient come mostly for;

• Blood clot
  • Cardiac issues
  • Neurological issues
  • Balance issues
  • cognitive issues
  • Aggressive behavior

• None of this is reported to Vaers, doctor refuse any discussion if confronted with the truth by nurses. 50 % of the nurses at her hospital will rater quit their job than take the vaccine because they know that the new variant is the result of the vaccine.
She also talk about Remdesivir and respirator as the only protocol use and how it is very detrimental to the patients.

Sorry couln't find another link but on facebook;

Back
Top Bottom