Not so long ago, I was thinking in that way, too. But I've come to see my recent way of thinking as being quite 'uniformitarian'. I've had a good hard look at my assumptions, and seen that there are a lot more factors at play that I was not considering.

Think about what would happen, for instance, if there is a pole flip.

Just a magnetic one => no problem

But, as did understand it, which might not be correct, after a magnetic pole-shift there is probably a "physical" pole shift coming. With a physical pole shift our survival chance here seems to be 0.3%.

Sorry couln't find another link but on facebook;

Found it on bitchute

Uops Opossum was faster

Those are rather extreme doses and so sorry you had to suffer so.

I was taking 200mg a day for many weeks and had no problems. This is the dosage recommended in the vaccine/virus protocols and should not cause the problems you were having. I never had any problems with it and I know several other people who have taken it with no problems.
Thanks for that, I was wrong - hearing 200mg sounded out of scale, but that's because I was thinking about ivermectin dosage, not HCQ. It's good to know that's the recommended dosage, but that also simply underlines it - antimalarials are not to be taken too lightly.

First, it was 200.00. Then it was 500.00. NOW, it is "show your proof of vaccination" or get tested weekly! And an interesting side note, the company is working with IBM to set up the system to check the status privately. Hmmm. The same IBM which was involved with counting Jews in Nazi Germany?

This notice came out 2 days before Biden made his mandate announcement. My company obviously had advance notice of what Biden was doing.

I have worked from home for years, so this does not "currently" affect me. But I don't put it past them to require even home workers to OBEY.
One of the guys on Crowder's set - forget the name, the lanky one - was mentioning yesterday that his wife is a top-trained ICU nurse, but currently 100% working from home. Apparently the hospital already requested she get the vax or else, no exemptions. In other ICUs they'll offer 10k+ signing bonus for any trained nurse, but the jab is necessary to be considered...

In other ICUs they'll offer 10k+ signing bonus for any trained nurse, but the jab is necessary to be considered...
Considering the signing bonuses are a direct function of the labor shortage which is itself a direct consequence of vaxx mandates, it will be interesting to see if those signing bonuses go up.

Especially as the ICUs start to fill up in the fall with double-vaxxed patients suffering from ADE and God knows what else.

In Australia, between February and August 2021, the vaccines death rate has been 9 times higher than the COVID-19 death rate.

australia vaxx nonvaxx death.jpg

In addition, the Australian VAERS database has recorded 547 deaths from all vaccines since its inception in 1971. So, in 8 months the COVID vaccines have killed 8 times more people than all other vaccines in 50 years.

Last edited:
The vaxx mandate by the Biden mafia seems, looking from a normal world were logic still applies, like an irrational and stupid move. Even Walensky from the CDC admitted over a month ago that the vaccines don’t prevent transmission. Still, in the teleprompter lines that they’ve written for Biden, it is said that they do (or something close to it).

Why do they still vehemently insist that everyone get vaxxed, why do they want to make so many million Americans angry? There are probably several reasons, but as I’ve been thinking about this, I suspect that what it boils down to is the psychopaths’ pathological need to win - they just can’t understand why people won’t submit, it makes them angry, and thus they double down and want to crush all resistance by force (the mask of sanity is tossed). As ‘Biden’ said, “Our patience is wearing very thin”.
It's beyond that, 4D at the manoeuvre through Biden no?

Priming the kids for the technocratic new normal.

Don't know if this has been shared before. I was doubting to post it in this thread as it's not directly covid related, but seeing as parallels have been drawn between the vaccine and the mark of the beast, I think it's somehow relevant. The predictive programming aimed at kids is completely shameless.
On the subject of microchips, James Bond has been chipped at least twice in the past 15 years...
Bond: So you can keep an eye on me?
M: Yes.

Bond: What is it?
Agent Q: Cutting-edge nanotechnology. Smart blood. Microchips in your bloodstream allows us to track your movements in the field. You see those readouts? We can monitor your vital signs from anywhere on the planet.
Bond: Well that sound marvelous.

Ethics professor gives her last lesson - on being fired for not taking the jab.

Sad that people are now being forced to make this kind of decision. Soul-stirring video though.

Just a magnetic one => no problem

But, as did understand it, which might not be correct, after a magnetic pole-shift there is probably a "physical" pole shift coming. With a physical pole shift our survival chance here seems to be 0.3%.

If that's the case you have a better chance of surviving the Earth literally flipping over than you do of dying from covid.

Put another way:

If you place a bet that you survive a pole shift cataclysm, your odds of winning are 0.3%

If you place a bet that you will die from covid, your odds of winning are, what, 0.025% for a high majority of people?

Shame what has happened to a lot of people, this apparent crippling fear that has them in a chokehold. Sad too because they're afraid of the wrong thing. Not that we should be afraid per se, but like dang, if you're gonna be terrified of something, be terrified of what governments all have planned for us, not what they're trying to sell you as the cover/reason/excuse for that plan

Back
Top Bottom