The vaxx mandate by the Biden mafia seems, looking from a normal world were logic still applies, like an irrational and stupid move. Even Walensky from the CDC admitted over a month ago that the vaccines don’t prevent transmission. Still, in the teleprompter lines that they’ve written for Biden, it is said that they do (or something close to it).

Why do they still vehemently insist that everyone get vaxxed, why do they want to make so many million Americans angry? There are probably several reasons, but as I’ve been thinking about this, I suspect that what it boils down to is the psychopaths’ pathological need to win - they just can’t understand why people won’t submit, it makes them angry, and thus they double down and want to crush all resistance by force (the mask of sanity is tossed). As ‘Biden’ said, “Our patience is wearing very thin”.

It seems that they want to provoke a civil war.
Why do they still vehemently insist that everyone get vaxxed, why do they want to make so many million Americans angry?
They've been unsuccessful so far in getting their desired race war, so I guess their only viable option is vaxxed against unvaxxed civil war. Recall what John Lennon said: "The establishment will irritate you – pull your beard, flick your face – to make you fight. Because once they've got you violent, then they know how to handle you."
All you have to do to debunk this is to go to the QANTAS website and see if you can book a domestic flight. And yes, you can.

QANTAS isn't flying any international flights, but domestic flights are still all go.
Related:

QANTAS AIRLINES Pilot - 52 Years EXPERIENCE - Speaks out against the mandatory V-Juice!​

QANTAS AIRLINES Pilot - 52 Years EXPERIENCE - Speaks out against the mandatory V-Juice! Qantas airlines pilot Graham Hood (spelling) with 53 years flying experience, speaks out about the situation in Australia. A VERY IMPRESSIVE SPEECH from the HEART. As a veteran he is also risking his job by speaking out. Please share this far and wide. He is a REAL MAN. ALL of us should be speaking out like this - non-violently. SPEAK OUT! RESIST! FIGHT! UNITE AND PROTEST! NEVER GIVE IN! Whatever happened to the 'my body my choice mantra'? UNDERSTANDING THE LIES

They've been unsuccessful so far in getting their desired race war, so I guess their only viable option is vaxxed against unvaxxed civil war
Yep i think they are going to start the VAXWARS for the next phase.

"Numerous governors have issued statements following Democrat President Joe Biden’s speech on Thursday signaling that they will strongly oppose his attempts to mandate vaccines."

Henry McMaster, South Carolina: “The American Dream has turned into a nightmare under President Biden and the radical Democrats. They have declared war against capitalism, thumbed their noses at the Constitution, and empowered our enemies abroad. Rest assured, we will fight them to the gates of hell to protect the liberty and livelihood of every South Carolinian.”

Numerous governors have issued statements following Democrat President Joe Biden’s speech on Thursday signaling that they will strongly oppose his attempts to mandate vaccines.

Last edited:
WHAT IN THE WORLD?

Aussie health chief sparks ‘new world order’ conspiracy frenzy by using sinister phrase about draconian Covid lockdown​

Watch the video -14s at the above link

AN AUSTRALIAN health chief sparked a conspiracy theory frenzy today as she spoke of "new world order" in a Covid press conference.

Dr Kerry Chant, New South Wales’ chief health officer, used the phrase when discussing the country's draconian lockdown measures.
Theories surrounding the New World Order (NWO) claim there is a secretive power that aims to rule the world under one authoritarian government.

It comes as Australia's government has been widely criticised for enforcing one of the world’s strictest lockdowns, using the military and helicopters to help enforce its "Zero Covid" strategy.

Asked whether contact-tracing would return when Australia opens up again, Dr Chant said: “We will be looking at what contract-tracing looks like in the new world order.

"Yes it will be pubs and clubs, and other things, if we have a positive case there [but] our response may be different if we know people are fully vaccinated.”

While some people put Dr Chant’s words down to clumsy word choice, they appeared to act as a dangerous sign for others.

One man wrote on Twitter: “An Australian politician might have accidentally revealed the ‘New World Order’ and we could all be doomed.”

Another added: “F**k, the New World Order conspiracy is real. Australian health [official] just chanted this sh*t. Omg."

Even actor and lockdown critic Laurence Fox weighed in, tweeting a clip of the press conference and writing: “New World Order.”

Meanwhile, Australian PM Scott Morrison was bombarded with comments during a Facebook Live video today.

One person wrote: “Dr Kerry Chant lets the secret slip and confirms the New World Order is Australia’s true agenda behind their Covid-19 restrictions."

Another added: “What’s with Dr Chant saying ‘new world order’!!!!!!!!”

The phrase soon began trending on Twitter, with the social media platform warning that “unfounded claims about the ‘New World Order’ conspiracy theory are [being] shared after an Australian governmental official used the expression during a press conference on Thursday”.

It added: “Fact-checkers have regularly debunked claims connected to the conspiracy theory. The phrase is commonly used to describe times of change or cultural shift."

LOCKDOWN HELL​

New South Wales announced an initial lockdown on June 25 after just 22 new cases of the Delta variant were found.

And at the beginning of August, Melbourne imposed a seven-day lockdown after eight cases were detected.

The policy has sparked furious demonstrations which have spilled over into violence, while hundreds of people have been hit with fines.

Mask enforcement has been strict and harrowing images showed a little girl sat in her handcuffed dad's lap after he was stopped by police for failing to wear one.

And the latest over-the-top measure imposed by authorities in New South Wales is to confiscate alcohol to tower block residents - sparking condemnation from Aussies sick of losing their civil liberties.

The state’s health authorities have imposed rules limiting people living there to a certain amount of alcohol each day.

Sounds like someone we all know. I remember reading the Danion Brinkley book when it first came out. It was fascinating. I think he was on the phone at the time of the strike. I wonder exactly what the mechanism was and what happened in his brain to give him basically a whole extra sense?
The MindMatters folks did an episode on this type of thing where brain injury opens up a channel of to some other sphere where one picks up abilities. Tried to find it for you but I can't remember the title but I do remember where I was driving while listening to it :-).

EYEWITNESS REPORT FROM US CITIZEN TRAPPED IN AUSTRALIA,BEING FORCED TO TAKE THE JAB!

Dear Steve,

My dear friend's daughter (an American citizen) is facing abject fascism in Sydney, Australia. She and her husband are unable to leave the country as no flights are entering or departing Australia. The entire country is locked down. They are not permitted to go further than 2 miles from their home without facing expensive fines or imprisonment. This text was sent to me Sept 7, 2021 about their dire situation:

"... my daughter is in Australia and they’re trying to force her to take the jab because she works in a hospital. It is so intense in Australia! The doctor McKayla works for had to close down her surgeries, so she's been looking for another job. She has a $2600 a month mortgage and they have to get the vaxx even to work in a grocery store stocking shelves! They can’t leave Sydney! No airplanes in & no airplanes out. They can’t even drive their car more than 2 miles from their home without police officers checking where they’re going and if they’re not going to a doctors office, or something essential, they get huge fines or thrown in jail! If she gets fired she doesn’t get unemployment, if she quits she doesn’t get unemployment -that’s how they have them all trapped.
She’s called all the people that she knows that are in the healthcare field to try and pull some strings and she’s called all the doctors to try and get proof of CV antibodies that she’s already acquired and they won’t do those tests in Sydney! All the doctors hands are tied. It's not a possibility to go to the US Embassy because even they cannot fly anyone out of Australia back to the US! She wouldn't leave her Aussie husband behind if she got safe haven at the embassy anyway. She said the only thing open is fast food and grocery stores and they are starting to make people show that they’ve had the vaxx to even be able to purchase food. She said Sydney is like a ghost town! People that were traveling out of Australia, before everything hit the fan, haven’t been able to come back to their own country and homes for over 11 months! A few weeks ago she said she’d rather die than have to live like they’re living in Sydney with no freedoms, no travel, no conversations with people. She just kept refusing refusing refusing the shot for the past six months and now it’s down to the end. If she doesn't take the jab immediately there will be no place to work, no money would be coming in, and they can no longer even get medical treatment unless they are vaxxxed! The tyrants of their government have got the people in this horrible stranglehold! They don't have Constitutional freedom like the US. Their population is defenseless. There are no laws to protect their freedom of choice in Australia!"

We must pray fervently for the people of Australia ~ they desperately need a miracle!

Sep 8, 2021

Hot links from whatreallyhappened.com - countering the "horse dewormer" BS!

Also from WRH:

[screenshot]
1631255484260.png

There apparently is a growing international movement advocating for chlorine dioxide as a cure for Covid! See 6:12 interview vid in article:

Chlorine Dioxide to Treat COVID? YES, Says Dr. Manuel Aparicio

Despite claims by governments around the world that the substance is toxic and not to be used, Dr. Manuel Aparicio tells The New American magazine’s Alex Newman that he has seen incredible results treating COVID19 and many other ailments using chlorine dioxide. Speaking on the sidelines of the Red Pill Expo, where Dr. Aparicio was a speaker, the orthopedic surgeon gives insight into his experience and how he is able to legally treat patients in Mexico using this treatment method that is frowned upon by governments worldwide. A growing number of medical professionals around the world is learning about it, he said.

DISCLAIMER: Views and opinions expressed in this interview are solely those of the interviewee and do not necessarily represent those of The New American. TNA is not responsible for, and does not verify the accuracy of, any information presented.

Another article and interview vid @ NaturalNews.com:
Medical political prisoner Mark Grenon reveals the truth behind chlorine dioxide and COVID-19 – Brighteon.TV
Mark Grenon currently sits in a jail cell in the La Picota prison in Bogota, Colombia. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) had Grenon, the head of the Florida-based Genesis II church, arrested for promoting chlorine dioxide as a lifesaving, affordable treatment for the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) and other diseases.

Fortunately, Grenon has been able to maintain contact with the outside world, allowing him to talk about his plight.

In this new episode of the Health Ranger Report on Brighteon.TV, Mike Adams the Health Ranger is able to talk to Grenon, via prison phone, about why he’s become a medical-political prisoner as well as how the FDA and other authorities are trying to shut down the truth about COVID-19 and treatments to fight it.
Haven't watched yet. However, the absurd official vilification of Ivermectin is giving legitimacy to CDS - comments to first article says unable to access the cited website - screenshot:

1631258502536.png

I'll probably attempt to watch this now despite the early morning hour - I may fail . . . :zzz:

Dr. Bryan Ardis on why American doctors can’t think critically about Covid… on Lawfare with Tom Renz – Brighteon.TV
(Natural News) Conservative attorney Thomas Renz continues to discuss the problems with how hospitals are addressing the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic on his show Lawfare on Brighteon.TV. Being a lawyer, he can only really approach these from a legal perspective.

To gain more insight into these problems from the point of view of someone in the medical field, Renz has invited his good friend, Dr. Bryan Ardis, on his latest episode of Lawfare. Here, Ardis says that American doctors are prevented from thinking critically about the COVID-19 pandemic.

Watch the full episode of Lawfare below or on Brighteon.TV.

Priming the kids for the technocratic new normal.

Don't know if this has been shared before. I was doubting to post it in this thread as it's not directly covid related, but seeing as parallels have been drawn between the vaccine and the mark of the beast, I think it's somehow relevant. The predictive programming aimed at kids is completely shameless.

WHAT IN THE WORLD?

Aussie health chief sparks ‘new world order’ conspiracy frenzy by using sinister phrase about draconian Covid lockdown​

Really Ocean!!! Spreading such disinformation and conspiracy theories is not what we need at a time of global crisis. Thankfully the MSM has cleared the matter up for us and made it absolutely clear she didn't say it... or mean it... it was merely an 'innocent slip' - according to the UK Independent - and she was in fact simply referring to the post COVID world we live in... ummm .... anyway, she definitely didn't say it... I mean, mean it meaningfully as you mean it but as she means it - which has no meaning. Thankfully Twitter has announced that such claims are 'totally unfounded' so we can sleep easy. I mean its quite clear from the following isn't it...?

Untitledvir1.jpg

See! This is merely a time of 'cultural shift' - get it? Nothing to see here.

_113089901_li660912-5-b.jpg

By the way, all of these are false as well and didn't happen...

New World Order Freudian Slips Of Tongues Compilation

...and anyone who suggests schizoids and psychopaths can't help but reveal their linguistic/neural pathways is a tin foil, bat-squeak baby hater who should be jabbed and then locked up here... though we're not building them for that. Really!

_114783760_hmpfivewells.jpg

The ‘Elite’ Are Building Remote Doomsday Mansions​

What could they possibly be getting ready for?

“Wealthy folks are beginning to understand: they don’t want to be the last ones sticking around when the party ends in the US.”

Watch below:

2.58m

I know that the German "panic paper" is old news, but there is a boom on Polish social media related to the vaccination campaign of minors, and how the unvaccinated ones are threat to the society. Even my wife, that tried to mentally cut off from this madness, asked me: "what the hell am I reading"? So I've machine translated some parts of of the original paper for her:
4. Conclusions for action and open communication
4 a. Clarify worst case!
We need to get away from communication that is centered on the case mortality rate. With a case
mortality rate that sounds insignificant in terms of percentage, which mainly affects the elderly, many
then unconsciously and unacknowledged think to themselves: “Well, this is how we get rid of the old
people who are pulling our economy down, we are already too many on earth, and anyway with a bit
of luck I will inherit a little earlier". These mechanisms have certainly contributed to downplaying the
epidemic in the past.

In order to achieve the desired shock effect, the specific effects of an infection on human
society must be clarified:
2) "Children are unlikely to suffer from the epidemic": Wrong. Children will easily become
infected, even with exit restrictions, for example with the neighbors' children.
When
they infect their parents and one of them dies in agony at home and they feel they are
to blame for forgetting to wash their hands after playing, for example, it is the most
terrible thing a child will ever experience can.
Even now, I'm surprised how the group thinking led to acceptance of such cruel manipulations...

I know that the German "panic paper" is old news, but there is a boom on Polish social media related to the vaccination campaign of minors, and how the unvaccinated ones are threat to the society. Even my wife, that tried to mentally cut off from this madness, asked me: "what the hell am I reading"? So I've machine translated some parts of of the original paper for her:

Even now, I'm surprised how the group thinking led to acceptance of such cruel manipulations...
Pardon, I've linked wrong paper. BMI's "panic paper" is here:

I've also attached original and translated one.

Attachments

• bmi-corona-strategiepapier.de.en.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 12
  • bmi-corona-strategiepapier.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom