From an Amazon employees group on Reddit. A screenshot from someone’s employee app, with a notification of the winners of a $100,000 prize for getting vaccinated and entering their vaccination details into a ‘Max your Vax’ lottery.

Attachments

• 769FA7D5-11F6-470F-A198-AD74260777E3.jpeg
    769FA7D5-11F6-470F-A198-AD74260777E3.jpeg
    390.3 KB · Views: 41
So do you think 'they' are a unified bloc? Have you read the sessions discussing the Consortium? Or have you taken a look at the Consortium thread that I mentioned? Yes, there is a planet-wide agenda at play. But that doesn't mean 'they' are a unified bloc, and it also doesn't preclude infighting amongst the elite, which can lead to unintended consequences, positive or negative.

They are probably not a "unified block" in terms of interests and opinions. Yes, i know the "C's" statements about them. But if an "unified block of them" is able to orchestrated a global scame of this level they obviously are better organized than us / the opposition. We are probably more "chaotic" than "them". Hence labeling them as "chaotic psychopath tribe" seems wrong to me.

In computer security, an intruder may establish a backdoor for later payloads (shellcode or DNA modifications in this case) to be installed or rendered more accessible by other technologies (i.e., beams or augmented devices) for various purposes (i.e., targeting fertility, aggression, natural healing processes, depopulation prior to Earth changes, etc.

I suspect that the "vaccination" delivers "generic nano-tech" which can generate different "payloads" on demand. Most probably activated via signals from Wireless-Towers (5G) possibly relayed through a smartphone. Could also be scalar waves for mass manipulation. Nano-Biosensor data will be relayed through a smartphone. The tech is there since about 10 years.

This is bidirectional communication. You can send data / instructions to a human / biological receiver. According to an presentation on the westpoint military academy (i did post earlier in this thread) "remote control", "thought injection" and "sensory mirroring" (You get a copy of the chosen sensory input of the "biological unit) is possible for quite some time.

Routing-Policy-for-biological-hosts.png

Source: Routing Policy for Biological Hosts (At & T Patent)

Attachments

• Graphene-Tech-Roadmap.jpg
    Graphene-Tech-Roadmap.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 24
Here's a 28 minute video on instagram from last night where a doctor shows photos of blood samples from a few vacccinated people, under a microscope. [..]

She is not a "doctor". She has an education as nurse and technical/medical assistant. She does analyse blood as base for diagnosis and treatment for "a very long time" though and knows very well how blood should look like and what it should not look like.

The images matches the ones from all other analysis i saw.

[14:25 vid]
AMA Propaganda Handbook Exposed, Doctors Brainwashing Pandemic And Vaccine Language, Dr Bryan Ardis With Stew Peters

The importance of Language - words have power to manipulate minds in the Get Vaxxed Games! Really shocking info in this exchange with Dr. Ardis. What's discussed goes along with this oops! below - note that they talk about the Covid recovered still hospitalized, but then say the message needs to be "if you don't get vaxxed, you're going to die!" Total sh*ts!

CAUGHT ON VIDEO — ‘We need to be more scary to the public, we need to inflate the real Covid numbers’…

Zoom meeting from a hospital in North Carolina with Dr. Mary Rudyk and Carolyn Fisher discussing inflating Covid numbers by counting recovered patients as active Covid patients.

“I think we have to be more blunt, we have to be more forceful, we have to say something coming out, you know you don’t get vaccinated, you know you’re going to die. I mean, let’s just be really blunt to these people.”
WILMINGTON – Novant Health New Hanover Regional Medical Center has issued a statement after a video of an internal discussion on how the hospital reports its COVID patient count was leaked on social media.

The just over two-minute video sparked a heated discussion online, with many pointing to the conversation as proof hospitals were falsifying or artificially inflating case counts.

Dr. Mary Rudyk, who previously served as Chief of Medical Staff for NHRMC, responds bluntly, saying she feels the hospital’s messaging needs to be “a little bit more scary for the public.” She then proposes including patients she characterizes as “post-COVID” in the hospital’s case count – the primary source of the outrage on social media.
See comments to the article - priceless!

[9:42 vid]

STEW PETERS WITH DR. BRYAN ARDIS - SPIKE PROTEIN, POISONOUS KILL SHOT INGREDIENTS!

⁣Blood Bank Danger! Spike Protein, Poisonous Jab Ingredients Could Be Infecting Supply!
Credit to Stew Peters
Dr. Bryan Ardis exposes the dangers of accepting blood during surgery or in an emergency situation.
Ardis also confirms that a whistleblower is filing an injunction due to intentionally skewed numbers of deaths reported to be caused by these shots being called 'vaccines'.

She is not a "doctor". She has an education as nurse and technical/medical assistant. She does analyse blood as base for diagnosis and treatment for "a very long time" though and knows very well how blood should look like and what it should not look like.

The images matches the ones from all other analysis i saw.

Ah right! In the video he just calls her "Doctor Peggy"..did you find articles/info from her somewhere else? I looked but couldn't find anything..

Investigative Corona Committee, Berlin
via their publishing site NEWS 2020 • 13 Sep 2020

Interesting reading, really. It reminds me just once again to what Dr Stephenie Seneff has been saying and pointing out in her research... In the text embedded links, I have listed in the beginning here.

🇩🇪 Does mRNA vaccination create cancer?
(the text from News2020/ Corona Committee, Berlin, on which the DeepL translation below is based on)

🇬🇧 Preprint Journal Authorea:
BNT162b2 Vaccine:
Possible codons misreading, errors in protein synthesis and alternative splicing's anomalies

🇬🇧 the corresponding study as a PDF file
Kira Smith | Clinical and Experimental Medicine Novara (NO)
"BNT162b2 Vaccine: possible codons misreading, errors in protein synthesis and alternative splicing’s anomalies"

🇬🇧 eLife - Translation affects mRNA stability in a codon-dependent manner in human cells

@XPan

I am in two minds about it. The anti mind comes from the

- Recent simulation games to exit the pandemic created by the Basis Camp associated with Die Basis which is a political party with roughly 60 000 members and a seat in parliament. Does the Corona Committee have a political substrate?
- The obsession with the PCR covid test.
- Some interviews of the same person interviewed, seem more ‘prepared’ than others, in case of the psychology expert. That might be purely subjective, but it helps my doubts.

Don’t think this has been posted yet (through p. 1472)

It is emotional, so be warned...but this is what may awaken and unite the masses

where i am, EU, it gives a suppression message
:Contains Incitement to Hatred (Redhats?)

If the jab mortality was too great too soon, too few would be jabbed.

Some thoughts...

Is one purpose of the jab to bring about a mind-body-spirit resistance or barrier to cosmic evolution processes (DNA changes, etc.)? If so, with cosmic energy changes, would otherwise benign natural phenomena manifest among the jabbed as diseases/new strains/etc.? Can one still "bring the dawn" if jabbed? In what ways, if any, would the jab serve to hinder 4D STO consciousness development/graduation? Is one purpose of the jab to "lock in" maximum 3D STS energy slaves for next 300k+ year incarnation cycle?

This thread provides multiple examples of possible failures of the jab agenda, and perhaps, desperation. Are they scrambling because of the Wave? Nevertheless, they appear to seek near 100% inoculation of population within *select areas (see below)—interesting implications!

If knowledge enhances/protects/etc. (full dynamics of which remain vague per current C explanations) and knowledge may soon be more readily accessible to non-jabbed due to certain cosmic processes, is jab urgency related? In other words, are the non-jabbed on an accelerated course to have greater access to collective consciousness and perhaps become 4D STO?

What happens to the remainder whose wings aren't clipped? Is evolving human consciousness considered to be a threat to national security? Again, is "knowledge protects" relatable? What about "help is on the way"?

The Cs often communicate via questions. Does the related thinking process create or reallocate special "conduits" and/or conductivity? Maybe global nodes and connections like a spider's web? Also, does shared knowledge "unlock" greater possibility for 4D STO assistance? And if some of humanity is to become 4D STO, how is that not a form of shared consciousness? Does this relate to censorship efforts as of late?

Back to the jab...

In computer security, an intruder may establish a backdoor for later payloads (shellcode or DNA modifications in this case) to be installed or rendered more accessible by other technologies (i.e., beams or augmented devices) for various purposes (i.e., targeting fertility, aggression, natural healing processes, depopulation prior to Earth changes, etc.). And of course, there are plenty of applications that have side-doors rather than backdoors; i.e., hidden/undocumented/obscure functions. Semi-front person Mr. Gate's Windows OS is full of them. Does "hacker mindset" notion apply?

*Regarding select areas:
  1. Africa has relatively low inoculation rates. Source: Share of people who received at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine
  2. "...there is more genetic variation among modern African populations than among populations elsewhere in the world." Source: Evolutionary Psychology: The New Science of the Mind (4th Edition).
  3. See abundant literature regarding pharmaceutical testing history in Africa; i.e. Mr. Gates again.
  4. Therefore, I propose some Earth regions serve as hands-off-organic-genetic-storehouses of substantial variation and value. Is that by 4D STS decree? Do you believe it is possible Africa has intentionally been kept poor, isolated, technologically limited, and engendered with conflict? Do any of those human-lizzie direct interaction stories as told by Credo Mutwa contain an ounce of truth? Have the lizzies been plotting to engineer a more docile version of humans with some walk-in/portal accessibility by sampling souls and other aspects of composition to populate 3D Earth after this cycle's climax?
In his upcoming speech to the UN I believe Biden will call for global leaders to vaccinate 70% of the global population next year. So I think a lot of focus will go to places like Africa to ensure the jab uptake there is high. Their biggest challenge with somewhere like Africa is the government tools for control aren't as strong e.g. vaccine job mandates won't work because the majority work off-grid as it were, vaccine passports won't work because it's quite easy to get supplies from off grid shops and stores etc. Their biggest tool I think is lack of knowledge and awareness amongst the native population who usually aren't as highly educated as Westerners or Asians and don't necessarily understand the true nature of western elites and corporations - so theirs potential to take advantage of naivety and lack of knowledge. Having said this, we see here in the west that level of education and access to information doesn't necessarily confer immunity to lies so it's quite possible if a certain type of instinct is prevalent in Africa then they might run into a huge number of so-called anti vaxxers. It would be nice to know what the flavour is in some of those sub-saharan African countries in terms of vaccine acceptance especially around the rural dwellers that surely make up the majority.

As to the reason for the jabs, I think there could be many including all that you stated. It'd make sense, right? Also I think the reason is to get people to make a critical choice or decision based on fear or lack of hope and in some way lock humanity into another grand cycle in 3D STS - last time they used sex to lure an unsuspecting human race to imprisonment, this time they seem to be using something else but the mechanics appear the same. Whilst last time it was about unlocking desire, this time it appears to be about unlocking fear but all are connected to physicality and desire off i.e. perceived fear of our physical state that doesn't entirely match up to the reality of the risk. I can easily see channeled sources in the next cycle telling the would be 3D STS dwellers that they should have exercised more faith, gained more knowledge / awareness, risen up against the fear and withstood a bit of discomfort and uncertainty in the face of the drive of manipulation and coercion.

Last edited:
In his upcoming speech to the UN I believe Biden will call for global leaders to vaccinate 70% of the global population next year. So I think a lot of focus will go to places like Africa to ensure the jab uptake there is high. Their biggest challenge with somewhere like Africa is the government tools for control aren't as strong e.g. vaccine job mandates won't work because the majority work off-grid as it were, vaccine passports won't work because it's quite easy to get supplies from off grid shops and stores etc. Their biggest tool I think is lack of knowledge and awareness amongst the native population who usually aren't as highly educated as Westerners or Asians and don't necessarily understand the true nature of western elites and corporations - so theirs potential to take advantage of naivety and lack of knowledge. Having said this, we see here in the west that level of education and access to information doesn't necessarily confer immunity to lies so it's quite possible if a certain type of instinct is prevalent in Africa then they might run into a huge number of so-called anti vaxxers. It would be nice to know what the flavour is in some of those sub-saharan African countries in terms of vaccine acceptance especially around the rural dwellers that surely make up the majority.

As to the reason for the jabs, I think there could be many including all that you stated. It'd make sense, right? Also I think the reason is to get people to make a critical choice or decision based on fear or lack of hope and in some way lock humanity into another grand cycle in 3D STS - last time they used sex to lure an unsuspecting human race to imprisonment, this time they seem to be using something else but the mechanics appear the same. Whilst last time it was about unlocking desire, this time it appears to be about unlocking fear but all are connected to physicality and desire off i.e. perceived fear of our physical state that doesn't entirely match up to the reality of the risk. I can easily see channeled sources in the next cycle telling the would be 3D STS dwellers that they should have exercised more faith, gained more knowledge / awareness, risen up against the fear and withstood a bit of discomfort and uncertainty in the face of the drive of manipulation and coercion.
Added: You know when the PTB say we're not safe until everyone is jabbed, it could be that 4D STS are working towards hitting some threshold of people who make this choice either through overt fear, ignorance or some form of mental self-lies to justify to themselves making the choice. It might be that they think if a certain threshold is hit then the weight of the choice could lock in the whole of humanity and it would be inconsequential that a few didn't make that choice because they'll be locked in owing to the overall weight of the choice. This could explain why they seem so obsessed with people who don't want to take the jab 🤷.

If this is the case then full focus will turn to places like Africa to get those jabs into arms as somewhere in 4D land, someone has a computer or whatever they use that is measuring acceptance against their intended threshold.

Ah right! In the video he just calls her "Doctor Peggy"..did you find articles/info from her somewhere else? I looked but couldn't find anything..

Yes, unluckily he calls her doctor and she does not correct him. Foreigners are not allowed to work as docters where she lives and she also does not advertise her services under any official, academical title. At the current moment i dont feel like revealing her business name or location, sorry.

Added: You know when the PTB say we're not safe until everyone is jabbed, it could be that 4D STS are working towards hitting some threshold of people who make this choice either through overt fear, ignorance or some form of mental self-lies to justify to themselves making the choice. It might be that they think if a certain threshold is hit then the weight of the choice could lock in the whole of humanity and it would be inconsequential that a few didn't make that choice because they'll be locked in owing to the overall weight of the choice. This could explain why they seem so obsessed with people who don't want to take the jab 🤷.

If this is the case then full focus will turn to places like Africa to get those jabs into arms as somewhere in 4D land, someone has a computer or whatever they use that is measuring acceptance against their intended threshold.
I have my husband and my younger daughter that took the vax because they had to. Their choice was to try continue their regimently productive activity, one for our income stream and the other to finish her degree and be able to travel back and forth SA and Italy. They are still anti any supplementary injection. In my opinion there mightbe a high percentage of people that got the vax out of being vexed, but against of their core belief and ultimately free will.

Back
Top Bottom