Does anyone get the impression that if the job covid 19 mandate drive work for the PTB then that will signal to them to keep escalating? I can easily see this ending up in a situation where the last refusers are being forcibly injected or literally starved to death and by that time, the rest of the population would be so into the lies that they'd actually champion the situation. I think this is where it's going because I don't think their is enough resistance or people saying "no". Instead we're being guided by the pace of the drive from the ptb and no doubt they adjust their plans from feedback they receive from the public regarding how quickly they are consuming some lie and accepting some new situation.

I'm not sure how the last refusers will survive this thing without some non-human intervention. It's dawning on me that a lot of people are thinking the ptb will stop themselves once they reach some threshold but I think this might be an ill conceived assumption. God knows what new and devious things they'll come up with in the next few months above and beyond their vaccine job mandates and vaccine passports. To me it doesn't look like they'll stop themselves and the idea that compliance will placate them might be ill conceived - more akin to a cow complying itself right into the slaughter house and into the slaughtering machine thinking that its compliance will somehow stop the farmer from chopping it to bits even when its stood right there in the slaughtering machine and has seen the cow in front of it get chopped up and now it's next in line.
The price to pay for "freedom" is rising every day:

Standard "freedom" ticket 🔶:
  • Need to wear a mask.
  • Need to get two jabs.
  • Need to have a vaxx passport.
  • Vulnerable to covid tracing everywhere you use the vaxx passport.
Premium "freedom" ticket 🔷:
  • Need to wear a mask.
  • Need to get two three jabs.
  • Need to follow lockdown "rules".
  • Monitored heavily to enforce distancing.
Deluxe "freedom" ticket 💎:
  • Need to wear a mask everywhere.
  • Need to get two three jabs and monthly covid pills.
  • Need to follow lockdown "rules".
  • Food restrictions for the sake of the "environment".
  • No ownership (except for the vaxx pass!).
  • Need to follow all orders to maintain vaxx pass.
  • Failure to comply punishable by death inside camps.
All this looks fine and dandy until... Earth changes.🌎 ☄️❄️🌋🔥(🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️?)

I'm not sure how the last refusers will survive this thing without some non-human intervention.

I think a lot depends on how much we trust the nature of 4th density, and how it works. We have been told that what we think manifests as reality immediately.

On reflection, I saw that there may be a relationship between variable physicality and the self-actualization of the individual:

The word "self-actualization" represents a concept derived from humanistic psychological theory and, specifically, from the theory created by Abraham Maslow. According to Maslow, self-actualization represents an individual's growth toward the satisfaction of higher needs, those related in particular to the meaning of life. Carl Rogers also created a theory involving a "growth potential" whose goal was to congruently integrate the "true self" and the "ideal self" in order to cultivate the emergence of the "fully functional person." However, it was Maslow who created a psychological hierarchy of needs whose satisfaction, in theory, leads to the culmination of the satisfaction of "the values of the self," i.e., the needs that are at the highest level of this hierarchy, representing true meaning.

The hierarchy reflects a linear pattern of growth represented in a direct ascending pyramidal order. In addition, he says that self-actualizing individuals are capable of resolving dichotomies such as those reflected in the essential opposite of free will and determinism. He also says that self-actualizers are highly creative, psychologically robust individuals. It is then argued that a dialectical transcendence of ascension toward self-actualization best describes this type of self-actualization, and even the mentally ill, whose psychopathology is related to creativity, have the capacity for self-actualization.

The difference with respect to the quoted text would be that instead of a linear / pyramidal direction of growth, in the case of STO polarity, individual growth is enhanced by the group, and networking. And that the network itself provides a synergy that makes the individual parts not spend so much "fuel" to perform optimally in 4th density. Basically, sharing the expense, as if several people put a part of their salary, to pay the rent of the room.

So far, and with the latest events in my life, in these last few days, anchoring myself firmly in refusing to participate in tyranny and lies, if we assume that 4th density is just around the corner, the scheme of thinking both as individuals and as a group, will attract the right people to help us along the way.

Does anyone get the impression that if the job covid 19 mandate drive work for the PTB then that will signal to them to keep escalating? I can easily see this ending up in a situation where the last refusers are being forcibly injected or literally starved to death and by that time, the rest of the population would be so into the lies that they'd actually champion the situation. I think this is where it's going because I don't think their is enough resistance or people saying "no". Instead we're being guided by the pace of the drive from the ptb and no doubt they adjust their plans from feedback they receive from the public regarding how quickly they are consuming some lie and accepting some new situation.

I'm not sure how the last refusers will survive this thing without some non-human intervention. It's dawning on me that a lot of people are thinking the ptb will stop themselves once they reach some threshold but I think this might be an ill conceived assumption. God knows what new and devious things they'll come up with in the next few months above and beyond their vaccine job mandates and vaccine passports. To me it doesn't look like they'll stop themselves and the idea that compliance will placate them might be ill conceived - more akin to a cow complying itself right into the slaughter house and into the slaughtering machine thinking that its compliance will somehow stop the farmer from chopping it to bits even when its stood right there in the slaughtering machine and has seen the cow in front of it get chopped up and now it's next in line.

We were the ones we've been waiting for. Whether the C's meant it this way or not, the best way to interpret "help is on the way" is that we can, and will, help ourselves. After all, they're us in the future. The future gets closer every moment.

Just keep refusing to comply. The worst thing they can do to you, physically, is kill you. What of it? Death is not the end and it's also inevitable. So it's not much of a threat. Putting that aside, nothing else that they can do - physically - is all that scary.

Whether enough of the species wakes up in time to prevent their enslavement is ultimately immaterial. What matters isn't how their story develops, but how yours does. Perhaps the lesson we were sent here to learn involves watching an entire planet slide into unrecoverable spiritual slavery; if so, then so be it.

Not that I think the situation is so hopeless as that. The pushback is ubiquitous and becoming immense. The PTB are panicking, desperately announcing absurdities one day only to walk them back the next. However, even if the situation is hopeless, that should not affect our actions.

Investigative Corona Committee, Berlin
via their publishing site NEWS 2020 • 13 Sep 2020

Interesting reading, really. It reminds me just once again to what Dr Stephenie Seneff has been saying and pointing out in her research... In the text embedded links, I have listed in the beginning here.

🇩🇪 Does mRNA vaccination create cancer?
(the text from News2020/ Corona Committee, Berlin, on which the DeepL translation below is based on)

🇬🇧 Preprint Journal Authorea:
BNT162b2 Vaccine:
Possible codons misreading, errors in protein synthesis and alternative splicing's anomalies

🇬🇧 the corresponding study as a PDF file
Kira Smith | Clinical and Experimental Medicine Novara (NO)
"BNT162b2 Vaccine: possible codons misreading, errors in protein synthesis and alternative splicing’s anomalies"

🇬🇧 eLife - Translation affects mRNA stability in a codon-dependent manner in human cells

🇬🇧 Does mRNA vaccination create cancer?

According to a scientific commentary currently published as a preprint by the journal Authorea, injecting a modified mRNA into the human body, as is done for example with the Biontec/Pfizer injection, carries significant health risks that, beyond the already known side effects such as thrombosis, bleeding disorders, immune suppression, etc., can cause long-term consequences such as neurodegenerative diseases and accelerated cancer growth.

The modification of the mRNA...

...which was undertaken by the manufacturers to protect it from degradation in the body and also at the same time to cause an altered protein formation, can lead to "reading errors", which can promote the development of a variety of diseases. The modification of the mRNA sequence protects the mRNA in the cell from being recognised as foreign and degraded by the innate immune system. If reading errors occur in the production of the spike protein, different scenarios can occur:

(a) the spike protein changes its 3D structure and a false antibody reaction against a protein is generated, so that the antibodies formed do not recognise the original viral spike protein. Immunisation of the treated person against SARS-CoV-2 does not take place.

b) The spike protein cannot fold properly and is thus forced to be degraded by the cell. Since no spike protein is presented to the immune cells on the cell surface, no immune response can take place.

c) An altered protein with an undetermined function is generated. This protein may be functionless or may pose a greater threat to the body than the actual correct spike protein generated by the injection.

Problem of extraordinarily alteration mRNA

The problem, according to the author of the commentary, is that the mRNA for use in the vaccine has been extraordinarily altered from the natural mRNA from the virus: the component uracil has been replaced by Ψ (pseudouridine) to deceive the immune system, the speed of protein synthesis has been greatly increased by altered base sequences, which could lead to greater susceptibility to errors in the conversion of the mRNA into proteins. Two amino acids were replaced with prolines to keep the synthesised spike protein in a state of prefusion. This is the suspended state before the spike protein docks with the ACE2 receptor. Some amino acids have been replaced with proline and a sequence has been added to the end (3ÚTR) of the actual spike gene, of which it is not at all known what it consists.

If the body is confronted with artificial mRNA

,so-called codon usage errors can also occur when the body's own cells read the information. This is because the existing tRNA molecules that build the actual proteins do not exactly match the modified artificial mRNA.

Currently, due to a lack of sufficient studies, the mechanism leading to these possible synthesis errors has not been fully deciphered. The correlation between the speed of synthesis and the accumulation of defective protein expression is also not yet known. The "vaccination" is thus a scientific black box with a high potential for harm.

Raises the suspicion that "codon usage errors" can occur.

The author of the commentary states, "We can say that the sequence is not only not optimised for the actual purpose of producing a correct spike protein in the cells, which then triggers an immune response, but rather raises the suspicion that "codon usage errors" can occur.... It is possible to hypothesise that excessive modification aimed at extreme increases in protein expression may be the source of mRNA gene sequence assembly errors. Altered tRNA availability may lead to neurodegenerative diseases, and upregulation of specific tRNAs drives metastasis by increasing the stability of transcripts enriched in their cognate codons."

Risking serious long-term damage to human health

Her conclusion: "Basically, we can say that the code of the whole sequence is altered in an unbalanced way, too much compared to the natural viral counterpart, and too much to say that the human organism reproduces exactly the spike proteins that correspond to the original virus, risking serious long-term damage to human health, in addition to being ineffective in immunization."

Injected mRNA is not quickly degraded

The problem with the so-called vaccines is that the injected mRNA is not quickly degraded again in the body like natural RNA, but has become much more stable due to its modification, which poses a health risk, and therefore remains in the body for a long time - it is currently completely unknown how long - possibly even forever and can trigger the disease-driving disorders shown. And if this RNA remains in the body for a long time, it can also make an rtPCR test positive. Therefore, the CDC strongly advises against a PCR test for the spike gene in the "vaccinated".

(The Issue of likely creating PCR test false positives ?)

Interestingly, however, the so-called variants like Delta are detected by PCR exactly in the spike protein. Could it be that the injection creates many new spike gene variants in the body that are not actually disease-causing viruses, but which then cause the PCR test to give a false positive? So is the delta variant just a test phenomenon induced by the "vaccinations"?

Translated via DeepL

:flowers: Notice
: I injected titles between the textmasses, because I feel that large text becomes really tedious to read without any breaks.

We were the ones we've been waiting for. Whether the C's meant it this way or not, the best way to interpret "help is on the way" is that we can, and will, help ourselves. After all, they're us in the future. The future gets closer every moment.

Just keep refusing to comply. The worst thing they can do to you, physically, is kill you. What of it? Death is not the end and it's also inevitable. So it's not much of a threat. Putting that aside, nothing else that they can do - physically - is all that scary.

Whether enough of the species wakes up in time to prevent their enslavement is ultimately immaterial. What matters isn't how their story develops, but how yours does. Perhaps the lesson we were sent here to learn involves watching an entire planet slide into unrecoverable spiritual slavery; if so, then so be it.

Not that I think the situation is so hopeless as that. The pushback is ubiquitous and becoming immense. The PTB are panicking, desperately announcing absurdities one day only to walk them back the next. However, even if the situation is hopeless, that should not affect our actions.
I don't know if it's because of increased beaming but I've been increasingly getting the feeling that this will go the whole way - to full on in your face oppression of the unjabbed. In turn I've had great reason to think about fear and mortality. In a way both seem somewhat trivial in that with fear I'm finding myself feeling defiant and with mortality I'm finding myself thinking that the true prize is the soul and what they (higher density STS) want is your soul / spirit rather than your body and they'll only get this by getting you to accept their coercion / fear and make a certain choice because of this. I think as a general rule they will look to extract the choice or decision out of you before they kill because by killing it almost releases the individual who has stood by their soul and allows them to potentially incarnate in 4D as STO whilst clearly they might be looking to minimise that as much as possible so they want to keep you alive and squeeze the hell out of you until you make that choice to be their meal. So I think it's primarily a game of nerve and holding your ground plus facing fear and uncertainty. Of course this is not to say that they wouldn't or can't off you at a moment's notice - they are the masters of life apparently 🤷

Do I think there will be something external to save us? Honestly, I don't know and I wouldn't bank on it. I think it's more likely the situation will resolve itself and the last refusers, through their refusing will possibly learn that thing that will come to balance the scales i.e. the redemption will come through the people willing to face infinity and hold their ground. I think this is more likely than something external but it's a conjecture on my part.

It's funny, I'm thinking about those men, women and children that will be the last refusers. The heroes of this story - think about the purification they'd have gone through to reach this point of being the last ones standing in the face of a seemingly devouring universe. Perhaps this whole thing is a test to extract those individuals and make them known. Can so much hinge on one choice or decision? It seems rather unfair on those who didn't refuse but did everything else right and those who refused but did everything else wrong - the universe can't be that simple and that cruel. My God, we live in interesting and uncomfortable times.

Last edited:
Do I think there will be something external to save us? Honestly, I don't know and I wouldn't bank on it. I think it's more likely the situation will resolve itself

I add this. Maybe this will give a new perspective. I mentioned it in another thread. I had a job interview yesterday. Walking into the building, and then walking to the bus, two things happened that caught my attention, with this whole plandemic thing.

First when I entered the building, only one guard measured my temperature but the second one at the front desk overlooked me putting disinfectant on my hands. He just didn't do it. Then, the interviewer asked me if the front desk cleaned me with alcohol gel. I said yes (I lied). Already at that moment I was sensing something....

After the interview, I had time so on my way to the bus, I went into a mall with an open sky.

And that's where the funniest thing happened. At the entrances there was security, everyone with a thermometer in hand. Every person who entered was filtered and their temperature was measured.

But when I entered, passing a meter away from the security... I was totally ignored! As if I didn't exist! No one stopped me, no one measured my temperature. That's when I realized that maybe for a mere moment... I was no longer in the same universe.

Apparently Tinseltown is not all on board the Vax program.

Rap sensation Nicki Minaj shared on social media that she has not yet received the COVID-19 vaccine and faced a firestorm from the mainstream media in return.
2021-09-14_8-31-37.jpg

As Summit News' Paul Joseph Watson concluded, the hysterical hand-wringing and subsequent smears in response to Minaj merely suggesting that people should carefully research potential side-effects before taking the vaccine provided a telling insight for Minaj’s millions of fans into how the media-industrial complex savages any celebrity who dares challenge their narrative.

On being brave in facing the moment and fully realising the power of life that is bestowed on us no matter how fragile

On not restricting your mind with fear

On being defiant and single-minded

On remembering that hard, difficult or testing times afford us the opportunity to show who we truly are and if the opportunity is taken, to shine bright and glorious.

I hope everyone seeks inspiration to fuel their spirit and soul in these crazy times we live in.

Here's a 28 minute video on instagram from last night where a doctor shows photos of blood samples from a few vacccinated people, under a microscope. You see damaged red blood cells, a destroyed white blood cell, weird crystalline structures the like of which she says she's never seen before, and "morgellons-like" (the instagram user's words, not the doctor's) string growths coming out of them.

The IG user says he will meet with the doctor again and they'll try to find a vaccinated person who's willing to be on camera having their blood examined under a microscope live.

He also says they'll try to find a resonant frequency for the crystalline growths. Don't know how exactly, or who the guy is. I'm not on instagram but my partner is now following him so we'll hopefully see if he does put up another video.. he said he'd delete this video so as not to be banned, but it's still up at the moment..

It's a long and rambling video with not a huge amount of information in, but it was interesting and freaky to see the photos.. Doctor starts talking at around the 4 minute mark.

If the jab mortality was too great too soon, too few would be jabbed.

Some thoughts...

Is one purpose of the jab to bring about a mind-body-spirit resistance or barrier to cosmic evolution processes (DNA changes, etc.)? If so, with cosmic energy changes, would otherwise benign natural phenomena manifest among the jabbed as diseases/new strains/etc.? Can one still "bring the dawn" if jabbed? In what ways, if any, would the jab serve to hinder 4D STO consciousness development/graduation? Is one purpose of the jab to "lock in" maximum 3D STS energy slaves for next 300k+ year incarnation cycle?

This thread provides multiple examples of possible failures of the jab agenda, and perhaps, desperation. Are they scrambling because of the Wave? Nevertheless, they appear to seek near 100% inoculation of population within *select areas (see below)—interesting implications!

If knowledge enhances/protects/etc. (full dynamics of which remain vague per current C explanations) and knowledge may soon be more readily accessible to non-jabbed due to certain cosmic processes, is jab urgency related? In other words, are the non-jabbed on an accelerated course to have greater access to collective consciousness and perhaps become 4D STO?

What happens to the remainder whose wings aren't clipped? Is evolving human consciousness considered to be a threat to national security? Again, is "knowledge protects" relatable? What about "help is on the way"?

The Cs often communicate via questions. Does the related thinking process create or reallocate special "conduits" and/or conductivity? Maybe global nodes and connections like a spider's web? Also, does shared knowledge "unlock" greater possibility for 4D STO assistance? And if some of humanity is to become 4D STO, how is that not a form of shared consciousness? Does this relate to censorship efforts as of late?

Back to the jab...

In computer security, an intruder may establish a backdoor for later payloads (shellcode or DNA modifications in this case) to be installed or rendered more accessible by other technologies (i.e., beams or augmented devices) for various purposes (i.e., targeting fertility, aggression, natural healing processes, depopulation prior to Earth changes, etc.). And of course, there are plenty of applications that have side-doors rather than backdoors; i.e., hidden/undocumented/obscure functions. Semi-front person Mr. Gate's Windows OS is full of them. Does "hacker mindset" notion apply?

*Regarding select areas:
  1. Africa has relatively low inoculation rates. Source: Share of people who received at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine
  2. "...there is more genetic variation among modern African populations than among populations elsewhere in the world." Source: Evolutionary Psychology: The New Science of the Mind (4th Edition).
  3. See abundant literature regarding pharmaceutical testing history in Africa; i.e. Mr. Gates again.
  4. Therefore, I propose some Earth regions serve as hands-off-organic-genetic-storehouses of substantial variation and value. Is that by 4D STS decree? Do you believe it is possible Africa has intentionally been kept poor, isolated, technologically limited, and engendered with conflict? Do any of those human-lizzie direct interaction stories as told by Credo Mutwa contain an ounce of truth? Have the lizzies been plotting to engineer a more docile version of humans with some walk-in/portal accessibility by sampling souls and other aspects of composition to populate 3D Earth after this cycle's climax?

Back
Top Bottom