(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
Hi everyone,

Below are the links for the recent Aus-Asia-Am group workshop for High Strangeness Ch 1: The Call

Here's the video of the last meeting

The audio

And the folder

We will be discussing Ch 2: The Signal on Saturday 2 October.

See you all then!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Links to topics discussed in the workshop:

Australia's Identify and Disrupt Bill, SOTT article about it & Covid madness in Australia

US National Disruption and Early Engagement Program (DEEP), AG William Barr’s memorandum

Previous attempts at internet ID in US

Biden's Domestic Terrorism Strategy- have a look at page 8 of the document for clarification on what they consider is a domestic threat!

World Economic Forum's Cyber Polygon:
2020 report & 2021 likely ‘trends’, and its partners

Article: WEF warns of cyberattack leading to collapse of global financial system

NewsReal Covid-19/11

Here's the video of the last meetings:
Just watched the last two videos. Thanks so much for making them available. Missed a few months of participating due to family life getting back to a form of normal, i.e
helping with baby-sitting, running errands and decorating. All these things seemed to use up Saturdays in particular.

Hoping to attend in future by making some me time for Saturdays. Could you tell me if you have a set time every time and what time that is.....UK time.:scared:.Missed you all so much.

Just watched the last two videos. Thanks so much for making them available. Missed a few months of participating due to family life getting back to a form of normal, i.e
helping with baby-sitting, running errands and decorating. All these things seemed to use up Saturdays in particular.

Hoping to attend in future by making some me time for Saturdays. Could you tell me if you have a set time every time and what time that is.....UK time.:scared:.Missed you all so much.
It´s every Saturday, except for last Saturday in the month - so this Saturday (25.9.) there won´t be a meeting.
It starts at 20:00 CET - that´s 19:00 UK time.

Don´t worry, just check the forum and every time the link to the Zoom meeting is posted about a half an hour before meeting starts.
You´ve came back right in time - we are about to start with Book 8 of The Wave. ;-)
So jump in - the more the merrier! :-)

It´s every Saturday, except for last Saturday in the month - so this Saturday (25.9.) there won´t be a meeting.
It starts at 20:00 CET - that´s 19:00 UK time.
Mari, thank you very much for replying. I'll finish the book by reading Appendix A and following and then start Debugging the Universe. Really looking forward to that. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom