(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
I correct myself about the session dates; on the Forum the dates of the sessions we just read during the workshop, really are as denoted in the Wave book 8, January 9th 1996 and January 7th 1996.

January 9, 1996

Frank, Laura

Q: (L) Hello.
A: Hello.
Q: (L) Who do we have with us tonight?
A: Xiooira
[...]
Q: (L) Okay, P will be here on Saturday, so we will leave a lot of my questions for then. [...]
[...]

End of Session

January 7, 1996

Frank, Laura, Pat Z

Q: (L) Hello
A: Oops!
Q: (L) And who do we have this evening?
A: Turrin.
Q: (L) And where are you communicating from?
A: Cassiopaea.
Q: (L) We have Pat with us tonight...
A: Hello Pat

[...]

End of session

The info within the sessions looks 'reversed' though, and seeing that January 9th 1996 was Tuesday, could it be that that session was held on Tuesday previous week, January 2nd 1996? :huh: It would make sense...

Regarding the study, from which info about "82% of miscarriages" came from, here's Gaby's explanation:

It's based on an observation that you quoted in the following twitter thread:

I extracted the relevant image for discussion:

View attachment 46796

The second trimester of pregnancy goes up to the 26th week, and reported spontaneous abortions are at less than 20 weeks of pregnancy. The vaccine campaign started on December 2020.

If analysis of the entire study rules out the above assumption ("127 had vax in Trimester 1 and Trimester 2" from the v-safe Pregnancy Registry), then, carry on, nothing to see here. But if the above assumption holds true, even after analysis of the entire study's results, then that is where you get your super high rate of miscarriages in the first 20 weeks.

You can 'back-trace' whole discussion from this post:

Back
Top Bottom