(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
Well I guess I will read chapter 66 just in case we cover it next week. Thank you TA.

We'll finish chapter 65 in the next workshop, but you can read ahead if you want ;).

Books mentioned during the workshop:

- The Myth of Sanity: Divided Consciousness and the Promise of Awareness - Martha Stout
- Character Disturbance: the phenomenon of our age - Dr. George K. Simon
- Healing Developmental Trauma: How Early Trauma Affects Self-Regulation, Self-Image, and the Capacity for Relationship - Heller Ph.D, Aline LaPierre Psy.D.
- The Myth of Mental Illness: Foundations of a Theory of Personal Conduct - Thomas S. Szasz
- Insight: The Surprising Truth About How Others See Us, How We See Ourselves, and Why the Answers Matter More Than We Think - Tasha Eurich

This was the thread on Pyroluria that I mentioned in our workshop, in case anyone was interested in further reading. And this was the session I was referring to about transmarginal inhibition, parasites and tinkering to prevent awareness/graduating. I have to wonder whether part of the suppression of Ivermectin is because it is a broad spectrum anthelminthic (anti-parasitic) agent! Aside from it effects on Coronavirus, they prolly don’t want people de-bugging themselves as well.
Thanks @Arwenn. I don't recall reading that particular transcript.

I have been wondering lately if the health protocol discussed in this episode of Objective Health podcast and discussed in depth on the Health Protocol thread may be beneficial for more than just the covid jab, including what you mention? Just a thought - there is now so much information and knowledge shared in that one thread, it may be more beneficial than we realise? And if not for the parasitic issues, the health protocol may come in handy with impending viruses delivered via comets??

I wonder if it's worth being tested for parasites? I know there is a stool test that covers 10 of the most common that can be easily done with a GP or naturopath. Food for thought...

Back
Top Bottom