(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
I'm going to miss again today. That's going to be the case for the next 3 weeks. Family coming today, no workshop next Saturday, and I'll be in Oklahoma the first Saturday in December. Perhaps I'll gain access to a computer while in Oklahoma, we'll see. I'll keep in touch through this message board. See y'all in Winter!

Hope i didn't miss the link somewhere for this week's workshop, but can't seem to find it. The link of last week's meeting does not seem to work?
It should work I believe since it says that it´s a recurring meeting; but I get the same message as T&F: "wait for host to start the meeting"

Hope i didn't miss the link somewhere for this week's workshop, but can't seem to find it. The link of last week's meeting does not seem to work?
I think the link works only once. I hope everything is alright in Mexico...

Logos is fine. He's attending a joyous event today that definitely cannot be missed! But I thought with the time change it was permanent so I was preparing to start the workshop here at 3:00pm EST, but Bluefyre said everyone was asking on here. So just give me a few minutes to set up and prepare, get the link ready and maybe fit in a quick smoke outside. :-[

Logos is fine. He's attending a joyous event today that definitely cannot be missed! But I thought with the time change it was permanent so I was preparing to start the workshop here at 3:00pm EST, but Bluefyre said everyone was asking on here. So just give me a few minutes to set up and prepare, get the link ready and maybe fit in a quick smoke outside. :-[
Thanks for letting us know; just take your time, we won't go anywhere. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom