(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
I'm going to have to miss the meeting today. But before I go, I wanted to mention the following. Last week when we were chatting at the start, the topic of smudging with sage and salting came up. I had mentioned that I saw an article on the forum that covers the science of burning sage. I found it:
Also, the thread on the topic of salting and smudging:

I thought I would share them here in case anyone is interested. Last week I swept up the salt and burned the cut garlic I had put in place during Dia de los Muertos. Afterwards I did a sage smudge to clear the home. In the thread link above, there are some prayers given by the Ra material to be said during this process, which I did.

Carolyn had mentioned that sage probably grows wild where I live here in Texas. I responded that I am more or less surrounded by concrete, but after thinking about it, that's not entirely true. The complex I live in is right next to a green belt with many parks. There probably IS sage growing wild 'round here! I apologize for my abrupt response in the meeting. I've become pretty socially awkward in recent years, and I've noticed one of the symptoms is that I respond to people too quickly and without thinking. I guess I'm nervous, and I'm grateful to the people involved in this reading workshop for being patient and also for providing a platform where I can practice getting better at mastering my fears around talking in public.

Have a great meeting, see y'all next week🙏

Thanks for sharing the links, @MayaDawn!

If you get nervous, remember that you are among people that care for you and value your contributions to the discussion. Your comments in the last workshop were quite good.

Just FWIW, you come across as an open and cordial person, I could not tell that you were nervous!

The Am-EU meeting will start in 30 mins:

Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
ID: 282921554
Passcode: 122448.

See you.

I guess I'm nervous, and I'm grateful to the people involved in this reading workshop for being patient and also for providing a platform where I can practice getting better at mastering my fears around talking in public.

Just FWIW, you come across as an open and cordial person, I could not tell that you were nervous!

Ditto! I also think your comments were really good @MayaDawn! And also, to me, you didn´t seem nervous. :rockon:

Thanks for sharing the links, @MayaDawn!

If you get nervous, remember that you are among people that care for you and value your contributions to the discussion. Your comments in the last workshop were quite good.

The Am-EU meeting will start in 30 mins:

Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
ID: 282921554
Passcode: 122448.

See you.
Ditto MayaDawn. You contributed a lot to the discussion, and coming from a person-me-with hearing issues, I can hear you clear as a bell. As well, you have a very pleasant voice, easy to listen to.
See you next week.:-)

Last edited:
Last week when we were chatting at the start, the topic of smudging with sage and salting came up. I had mentioned that I saw an article on the forum that covers the science of burning sage. I found it:
Thank you MayaDawn for posting those articles. Great to read them again. Your mention of being nervous surprised me as I saw no evidence of this in our last meeting. You spoke very clearly with no visible signs of nervousness so keep up the good work. You may have felt on edge but it didn't show so it may be a case of fake it till you make it. It was lovely speaking to you. Looking forward to meeting you again soon.

I love these workshops. A wonderful learning tool. Great participation, meaningful discussions, and thanks to @logos5x5. You really keep things moving along and bring up some, imo, timely issues.
Enjoy the pre-study socializing as well, informs me of what's happening with the covid thing in other parts of the world.
Thanks @logos5x5 for a great study session.
Can't wait for the next one.:cool:

Great discussion, everyone! And glad you enjoyed it; I'm learning a lot too :-D.

Books mentioned in today's workshop:

- The Narcissistic Family - Stephanie Donaldson-Pressman, Robert M. Pressman
- Personality-Shaping Through Positive Disintegration - Kazimierz Dabrowski
- Fear of the Abyss: Healing the Wounds of Shame & Perfectionism - Aleta Edwards
- Inside the Criminal Mind - Stanton Samenow
- The Anatomy of Violence: The Biological Roots of Crime - Adrian Raine

Here's the video of the meeting (The Wave chapter 65 part 3)

The audio.

And the folder.

We'll continue with chapter 65 from this paragraph:

So, having all of this to think about, let’s go back to the message of the e-group member. She has a “tireless appetite to sort out the truth of things.” Truth is something to be eaten. In every sentence about “beauty and wonder” and the goodness of physical life, the writer has used the expression “I feel.” Everything that has to do with the material world is “awesome” or “incredible” or another superlative. In every remark about the Cassiopaeans, which is singularly suspicious and negative, she has used the term “I think.” Thus we suspect that this is an individual who is very suspicious of thinking and this is further emphasized by the suggestion to “put on our thinking caps.” Thinking cannot be abstract, it must be felt. The general tone of the letter is to retreat from thinking into feeling. That is one of the biggest clues that the Predator’s mind is operative. Her first circuit imprint was active.

See you!

This is the cartoon I talked about at the meeting. Here is a clip starting at 1:22 where first you see a (spoiled) girl who uses her anger and pride to fight "Evil Magician" but then he simply turns to her friend who didn´t fight and fell under the spell.

Back
Top Bottom