Session 18 September 2021

That said, I was recently thinking about all of those people who will be blindsided by the upcoming changes and how best to help those we care for cope. While some are willfully blind, others are just incapable of grasping the fact that our governments and their rulers (both global and hyper-dimensional) would conspire in such a way. I guess they will get a dose of red pill meds like it or not; and we need to prepare to remain calmer so we can walk them back from the ledge.

Yes, this has been on my mind of late too. I have been trying to imagine what the level of shock will be for all who support, enforce and believe the official narratives and how they may react when the truth becomes impossible to avoid.

We can already see many of these people performing all kinds of mental gymnastics to avoid facing reality. I think this is similar to the denial stage of the grieving process. Things like their vaccine stops working when it's around the dreaded unvaccinated. Or the folks who've suffered heart damage from the first shot but insist that they will gladly take a second shot. Or those who got vaxxed and then got severe covid, but "it would have been worse if they hadn't got the vaccine". Or the constant changing of health rules, of science, the censorship, the lying that the politicians now do practically daily, all of it has somehow been accepted as perfectly justifiable. I could go on, but there are so many examples of people literally unable or unwilling to think rationally, it's hard to fathom how they will possibly cope.

And of course, it won't just be about the vax, it will be about ALL the structures of society and ALL the people they believed in. EVERYTHING they thought was true will be seen to be false, and perhaps worst of all they will realise that their OWN mind has deceived them. We on this forum have been about learning how little we actually do know, and how very unreliable our own thoughts can be for a very long time. The vast majority of the human race has no idea of these concepts and we know from our own trials and struggles with this how very hard it is. Imagine how it will be to suddenly realise this?

Once they are actually past the denial stage, or that becomes impossible, the truth is going to feel like the most terrible, terrible thing that could ever happen, a shock of immense magnitude, and one in which there really is no where to hide, to run from the truth. I can only imagine what a task it will be for those who survive to the end to help and save others. Hopefully though it can be done with love, knowledge and compassion!

Posted to my news feed on Facebook. This brought on a stream. That takes quite a bit these days. I felt that here was a good place to post the message.

"My friend Kerri Grote died this morning. While I am still processing, I wanted to share the words she left to be read upon her passing. Life is short. I hope they bring you perspective, inspiration and healing like they did for me. R.I.P Kerri. I love you.

"If you’re reading this, this fu$king brain cancer probably got me.
But let me be crystal clear while I’m able: I did not ”lose a battle” against cancer. This is a ridiculous, steamy pile of horse shit that society has dumped on cancer patients. Western medicine, and Western culture, especially, is so uncomfortable talking about death that instead it created this “battle” analogy that basically shames people who die from cancer.
News flash: None of us gets out alive from this rodeo called life.
There is no shame in dying from cancer – or any serious illness. And it doesn’t need to be a battle. It’s a transition that each of us will go through. I was asked by a shaman, whom I spoke to after my second brain surgery, “Are you running towards life or running away from death?”
Whoa! That got my attention.
There’s a BIG difference. I got it wrong more often than not.
Don’t let fear fuel your choices. Live fearlessly. Run TOWARDS life. Don’t worry about what people will think. Trust me, it doesn’t matter.
Focus on you. Be true to yourself. Be your own best friend. People who tell you you’re selfish are not your people. If the voice in your head says these unkind things, get a new voice. Honor your mental health and seek out a good therapist with the same vigor you’d search for a romantic partner.
Speaking of, be intentional about cultivating friendships that lift you up. As those friendships grow and change, don’t overlook them while you search for that “great love of your life.” (No, I’m not suggesting you sleep with your bestie. But you do you!)
Another unhelpful message that we get from society is that we need a “love of our life,” as a romantic partner.
Single and childless when I was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer, I looked around my life and came up sputtering and sobbing from the wave of grief washed over me. I thought I’d be doing this alone… no husband, no kids, no “great love.”
How wrong I was. At the first appointment with my neuro oncologists, one of the nurses diligently hauled in chair after chair for the great loves of my life who came with me that horrible day and many days after that.
I sat and listened while the doctor explained the 12-month treatment plan, focusing on my breathing, then looked around the room…. filled with great loves of my life: incredible women friends whom I had met at various stages of my life.
Surround yourself with people who contradict that unkind voice, people who see your light, and remind you who you are: an amazing soul.
Learn how to receive these reflections from your people. Because they are speaking the Truth.
Love yourself, no matter how weird and silly it might feel. Every morning, give yourself a hug before your feet hit the floor. Look deeply into your eyes in a mirror. Say to yourself, out loud, “I trust you.” That voice in your head might say you’re a dork. Ignore it.
As I prepare to leave this body and embark on this mysterious journey of my soul, I hope these observations from my deathbed are somehow useful.
What I know, deep in my bones, is that learning to love myself has led me to be able to say this: I’m so proud of how I lived.
May you, dear reader, feel the same when you head out on your soul journey, too. Until then, enjoy the ride. And always eat dessert first, especially if there’s pie!" "
THANK YOU, Win! Kerri, you go, girl! I will print this and read it every day for 40 days, with a prayer.

Isn’t there the “April drop dead date” that is yet to be accounted for in Hits for the C’s?
IMO, April 2020 could serve for this already. On euromomo you can hover the mouse over each country's graph to see that most (if not all) countries with a mortality excess spike had this spike going up around week 13 and had the actual spike in the beginning of April. (It drops immediately and sharply when they figured out that they are killing people with ventilators etc., so it wasn't the virus for the most part as we know of course)

Thank you so much for the session and all the excellent information and also hope, good humor, insights. About the show... let me tell you that the show is outside my apartment everyday. :pirate: but they are actors of second order, they just walk and look tired. The real actors are us, like the soldiers of the futur. :-D And we are so good actors because nobody know about how strong we are.

Thanks for everything. I am always so grateful of this group. You can not imagine how much!

I always thought that the "time" is an abstraction. Over the last 10 years I keep noticing that the feeling as if time is accelerating. The last year this feeling became even more pronounced. Somehow, starting last weekend, I am feeling that the "time" slowed down considerably. The days feel to last longer... Does anyone else feel the same?
Yes me too, something like that, but not slowing, just accelerating

Update on my red sky post, I checked last night at 12:30am which is when I checked the pictures were actually taken, instead of 1am, but close enough. The moon last night was either roughly 50-60° off the Eastern horizon, or about 125° off the Western horizon, and the red glow was positioned about half of 45°, so roughly 23° off the West. Not even close in terms of position so I don't think it was the moon.

Hi Eboard10, I was talking about the following text from Laura in 1996 you quoted.

Q: (L) Thank God! Are you talking about the book of Daniel where a number is given regarding the time period between the one event and the other?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Okay. I know where to go to find it and study it. So, we are talking about the number 6.3, as in years?

A: Yes, but that is not correct.

Q: (T) The number of years is not correct. (L) Okay, is it possible, since you have brought this up on other occasions, through technology, to either skip this event by creating a means of travel to the next realm, or to create a parallel universe...

A: No.
Thanks for sharing. All I would infer from that remark is that we do not know how long it would take between one event and the other nor is the timeframe already determined if it were to occur in that sequence in the first place. The C's have warned us about predicting and timing events on a number of occasions. Here are a few examples:

A: The forces at work here are far too clever to be accurately anticipated so easily. You never know what twists and turns will follow, and they are aware of prophetic and philosophical patternings and usually shift course to fool and discourage those who believe in fixed futures.

Q: (L) Well, that kinda leads into some of the questions that are on my mind because of various interactions on the forum. A lot of people talk about wanting to wait for the Wave. In fact, I think there was one person who said that if he had a date for the Wave, he would work on himself, but since there's no date, he doesn't see any point in doing that.

A: The "Wave" is in process. Remember your principle of scale.

Q: (L) You mean the one that I wrote when I was doing Noah?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Okay, that principle of scale was basically that when a quantum wave collapse occurs at the atomic scale, it's like nearly instantaneous because of the smallness of the system.

(Pierre) Macro scale takes more time.

(L) Yes. A wave or a phase transition at the macrocosmic scale would take place over a period of time. So, that reminds me of the session back I think it was in 1995, because I just recently re-read it, and it was about the dying off of the frogs. We were talking about frogs dying off because somebody had reported that frogs were disappearing. We asked about this, and the answer was along the lines that that was a precursor or an effect of the Wave. In other words, what we're seeing from our perspective are incremental events that, in a larger perspective, would be more or less instantaneous.

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is that the principle of scale we're talking about here?

A: Yes. And those who do not realize this will "go under".

Q: (L) So somebody's who's waiting for a specific date for some kind of big flash to happen and suddenly they're gonna go from one world into another, they're simply not grasping the cosmic scale of thing?

A: Exactly! We once said that it was a grand example of cosmic "Pomp and Circumstance". You simply do not have the full perspective!

Thank you, castle and crew for the session!
(Joe) Where's your Jewish War, Laura?

(L) I don't think there was a Jewish War.

(Joe) Somebody could have just been writing a fairytale...
If that means that the diaspora was actually the plague and the destruction of the temple was the comets, things do start to make sense. 600 years of Romans was a bit much, too. Those "rare coins with low silver" from later emperors, could easily be fake.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing. All I would infer from that remark is that we do not know how long it would take between one event and the other nor is the timeframe already determined if it were to occur in that sequence in the first place. The C's have warned us about predicting and timing events on a number of occasions. Here are a few examples:
Thank you for the reminder. Food for thought Indeed.

But the point is that the 'trickling down' of compulsory vaccines is going to take a few months, so I don't think October 15 is necessarily some kind of deadline for a crisis. However, it is quite true that this shows that the elites are thinking in terms of months - not years. That by itself does say a lot about what they know is coming and when!

Although I couldn't quite figure out what was so foreboding about the 15 October date I, too, agree that there will be trouble brewing in the months to come. Italy is ushering the 'Green Pass' on that day, in France PCR tests will be liable for costs (in Germany on 11 October). To me it looks like a ritual of tightening the screws on insubordinate parts of the population.

Our nervous rulers must be under a lot of pressure if that is all they can do to appease their satanic majesties behind the curtain.

While on the subject of things satanic, a quick search for 'satanic holy days' might give us an insight of how important (for them) the second half of October could turn out to be:

October 13 - 30

Preparation for 'All Hallows Eve' (usage: abduction, holding and ceremonial preparation of individual for human sacrifice)

October 28 - 30

'Satanist High' (usage: human sacrifice each day)

October 28 - 30

'All Hallows Eve and Halloween Night' (usage: association with the demons, animal and/or human sacrifice)

Even if October 15 may not be a deadline of sorts it is spurring me to make a 'last round of preparations', and if on Monday the 18th things are still looking normal there may be another 'last round' as well... ;-)

I am thinking in terms of the bell curve with a massive 76% in a big lump in the middle with the other 12% fully on board Zealots with the agenda. But I wouldn’t generalize the big lump in the middle as all the same. That is who the battle is over. Some will lean this way or that. Some will act from fear, some expediency, some are just followers, some ignorant etc.

I was thinking the same thing, it sounds like a bell curve.

I came across a the 12% number in Ponerology, which I've started reading recently.

Lobaczewski reveals that brain lesions are the biological cause of various different dangerous malformations in the personality. Connect this with the fact that many people have been suffering strokes due to the vaccines. Could it be that some of the survivors of these strokes will suffer from lasting brain lesions? And then become more easily recruited into the rising pathocracy?

They might eagerly join in the activities of the Covid cult for psychological reasons, ie. needing to justify and defend their own decision to vaccinate, and also demonizing the unvaccinated and also identifying Fauci and Cuomo and the rest as saviours. But perhaps beyond this psychological reason, there is the biological one Lobaczewski highlights - some of the vaccine-damaged people will find themselves with the brain damage, which biologically warps their personalities, and suddenly the Covid cult resonates as very attractive.

From page 152-153, regarding the 12% figure, as well as few other points that resonate with our current pathocratic moment.

An individual's decreased resistance to the effects of pathocracy and his attraction to this phenomenon appear to be a holistic response of a person's organism, not merely of his psychological makeup alone.

Approximately 6% of the population constitutes the active structure of the new rulership, which carries its own peculiar consciousness of its own goals. Twice as many people [12%] constitute a second group: those who have managed to warp their personalities to meet the demands of the new reality. This leads to attitudes which can already be interpreted within the categories of the natural psychological worldview, i.e. the errors we are committing are much smaller. It is of course not possible to draw an exact boundary between these groups; the separation adduced here is merely descriptive in nature.

This second group consists of individuals who are, on the average, weaker, more sickly, and less vital [ie. the vaccinated]. The frequency of known mental diseases in this group is at twice the rate of the national average. We can thus assume that the genesis of their submissive attitude towards the regime, their greater susceptibility to pathological effects, and their skittish opportunism includes various relatively impalpable anomalies. We observe not only physiological anomalies, but also the kinds described above at the lowest intensity, with the exception of essential psychopathy.

The 6% group constitute the new nobility; the 12% group gradually forms the new bourgeoisie, whose economic situation is the most advantageous. [ie. vaccine obedience as the only way to participate in the economy]. Adapting to the new conditions, not without conflicts of conscience, transforms this latter group into both dodgers, and simultaneously, intermediaries between the oppositional society and the active ponerological group, whom they can talk to in the appropriate language. They play such a crucial role within this system that both sides must take them into account. Since their technical capacities and skills are better than those of the active pathocratic group, they assume various managerial positions. Normal people seem them as persons they can approach, generally without being subjected to pathological arrogance.

The great majority of the population forms the society of normal people, gradually creating an informal communications network. It behooves us to wonder why these people reject the advantages conformity affords, consciously preferring the opposing role: poverty, harassment and curtailment of human freedoms. What ideals motivate them? Is this merely a kind of romanticism representing ties to tradition and religion? Still, many people with a religious upbringing change their view to that of the pathocrats very quickly...

For the moment, let us limit ourselves to stating that a person with a normal human instinctive substratum, good basic intelligence, and full faculties of critical thought would have a difficult time accepting such a compromise; it would devastate his personality and engender neurosis. at the same time, such a system easily distinguishes and separates him from his own kind regardless of his sporadic hesitations. No method of propaganda can change the nature of this macrosocial phenomenon or the nature of a normal human being. They remain foreign to each other.

Reading Ponerology for the first time during this descent into madness has been really eye-opening. I can generally immediately think of very recent examples of the various manifestations of what he's describing.

I wonder what he'd say now, about a global pathocracy of this nature... and what advice he might give?

And if we take the bell curve hypothesis, at the very least we can imagine that there is a counterbalancing 12% of thinking people. But is there also a corresponding 6% of 'light-love-knowledge beings' on the planet who can counterbalance the dark 6% of the ruling elite?

My sister who lives in the US has told me that the Federal Reserve has stopped printing money. If true, it could be an indication that the PTB plan to crash the US stock market in mid-October and start a programmed takedown of the world's economy in order to usher in the WEF's global economic reset.

About today and physically seeing. Since 2005 my eyesight was progressively getting worse. Driving at night was avoided at all costs. After starting a detox regime and following that up with the keto diet, my eyesight began to improve. Though up until today reading glasses were necessary, 1.25 magnification. At one point 1.75 were necessary.

Today, while reading on my phone, sitting in the sunlight, struggling without glasses, the small print suddenly became clear. That kinda surprised me. So I have been reading in here and wrote this post easily, without glasses. The sun is setting and the words are a bit fuzzy. This is something that I could not do for 16 years.

I can see again! One wonders what else might become visible now?

Back
Top Bottom