Session 18 September 2021

(Artemis) I've also noticed that people who have taken vaccines think that vaccines are good. So I think vaccines make people think that vaccines are good.

The other side of the coin is that the people who have taken vaccines willingly seem to have a really nasty streak, really want to punish those who haven't been jabbed. So many nasty , vindictive people wishing harm on the unvaccinated, wanting to exclude them from society, to lock them up. And these are people who before this seemed quite rational and able to see through so many of the lies. Quite frightening,

A: Changes are coming and they know it.

Q: (L) As in climate changes, or planetary changes, or Earth changes, or somewhere in that category?

A: Yes. Close.

Q: (Artemis) What about aliens?

A: Close

Q: (Artemis) Close to aliens and close to Earth changes, okay! Earth-changing aliens!

I'm surprised that after information like this, there isn't more elaboration about what kind of change they are talking about and might be aware of, especially since it seems to involve aliens. This is not a minor fact. It seems to me that there is a crucial piece missing that should be published. A small addendum please?

I'm surprised that after information like this, there isn't more elaboration about what kind of change they are talking about and might be aware of, especially since it seems to involve aliens. This is not a minor fact. It seems to me that there is a crucial piece missing that should be published. A small addendum please?

It was a half-joking and therefore vague question. Don't stress it. Anyway, everything "involves aliens" from the Cs perspective. Likely upcoming changes that will directly effect everyone are in two categories: earth changes (major quakes etc.) plus economic crisis. Surely that's enough for you to be getting on with.

Thank you, the Château crew, for the communication, discussion and transcript... :wizard::flowers:

What about those Greenbaum people getting jabbed? Transdimensional madness in making. Put on your 4D glasses and enjoy the show. There will be nobody to read the icecores or tree rings about what we are in the middle of and nobody to insert a bunch of centuries into chronicles. We either graduate or leave for 5D or get soul-smashed. Pretty adventuresome options, no?

Thanks for posting another stunning session :flowers: Like many i had to re-read the session a few times and let the information sink in slowly....

Its close now i guess, as the Cs have confirmed that we should enjoy the "controlled mayhem" now - before it moves to the uncontrolled mayhem stage. Though we all knew this was coming; and have been mentally preparing for it for many years now, it still gives me the butterflies in my stomach....sigh!

I only read the session yesterday - and it was on my mind the whole day; and right on cue today we have Melbourne (which is not near any major fault line) have one of its largest earthquakes; while the protests and situation is erupting there. The earthquake really felt like a punctuation mark for the session - sort of like "its here now, for real".

The call of Cthulhu - was a novella i enjoyed reading many years ago - and for some reason it always "felt" like there was more to the story that just an interesting novella from Lovecraft. Now i wonder how "Close" we are are going to be with Cthulhu appearing again...

Thanks again for posting.
Perhaps the volcanic eruption in La Palma in the Canary Islands is another marker. La Palma eruption: How bad is the damage - and why is lava meeting the ocean so dangerous?

On Cthulhu - I read recently that H.P. Lovecraft's Cthulhu mythos placed the abode of the Ancient Gods, R'lyeh, in Antarctica. Curiously, that is where a large group of Nazis went underground at the end of WW2 according to the C's.

I attach a thread on the Necronomicon, which contains some interesting views on Lovecraft's book. Necronomicon. You will see that Laura concludes that Lovecraft may have been channelling some of his ideas (Thor's Pantheon anyone?). The C's have said something similar about the works of Stephen King and Anne Rice.

Voyageur brought to light some interesting details about Lovecraft's childhood:

Lovecraft was frequently ill as a child. Because of his sickly condition, he barely attended school until he was eight years old, and then was withdrawn after a year. He read voraciously during this period and became especially enamored of chemistry and astronomy. He produced several hectographed publications with a limited circulation, beginning in 1899 with The Scientific Gazette. Four years later, he returned to public school at Hope High School.[10] Beginning in his early life, Lovecraft is believed to have suffered from sleep paralysis, a form of parasomnia; he believed himself to be assaulted at night by horrific "night gaunts". Much of his later work is thought to have been directly inspired by these terrors. (Indeed, "Night Gaunts" became the subject of a poem he wrote of the same name, in which they were personified as devil-like creatures without faces.)

I also found this interesting quote on the Forum: In "The Horror Mountains", the Cthulhu myth he describe a very ancient city in what I regard like the Antartida (South Pole), with buildings of strange geometry and built for giants.

The C's once told us that there was a race of giants who lived in Antartica, I think they called tehm the 'Gor' who lay behind the legends of the Amazons in South America. There have been persistent reports in recent times that an ancient city in Antartica has been found that was occupied by giants.

Finally, here is an interesting quote from H.P. Lovecraft found by another Forum member:

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age."

Last Thursday I dreamed of two earthquakes. At first I felt some effect like from the Matrix. The time slowed down and it rumbled a lot and I was in some open space. Than I turn around and realize before the others that it is an earthquake. Soon another is coming and I was looking for some door to take shelter.
I don’t remember dreaming of earthquakes before. Maybe I was under a strong impression of the train ride the day before. It's an old, noisy train with a lot of squeaking, banging and shaking.

This 12% that appears in this and in the early sessions reminds me of the 12 Apostles.

Here is the translation of the lyrics:

Glory to you who have shown us the light.
Glory to God in the highest and on earth peace, good will to all people.
We praise you, we bless you, we worship you, we glorify you, we give thanks to you for your great glory.
Lord, King, heavenly God, Father, almighty; Lord, the only-begotten Son, Jesus Christ, and Holy Spirit.
Lord God, Lamb of God, Son of the Father who take away the sin of the world, have mercy on us, you who take away the sins of the world.
Receive our prayer, you who sit at the right hand of the Father, and have mercy on us.
For you only are holy, only you are Lord
Jesus Christ, to the glory of God the Father. Amen.
Each day I shall bless you, and I will praise your name forever and to the ages of ages
Pierre, the Gloria is used as a hymn of exultation or rejoicing and in the old Catholic Latin Mass it followed directly after the Kyrie Eleison. Because of its joyful nature the prayer was omitted during the seasons of Lent and Advent and in Masses for the dead. Reading from an old 1962 Roman missal that I have, the first line should be translated more accurately as: "Glory be to God on high, and on earth peace to men of good will."

Hence, strictly speaking, it is not saying "good will to all men" but "peace to men of good will", a subtle but important difference. Thus, I don't think the Rockefellers and the rest of the PTB are going to be included in this angelic blessing.

I am thankful for this session, however gloomy it might sound in places. I love that even when Laura is freaking out she can still make me laugh, despite the heaviness of some subjects.

I too have been feeling much of what has been described by the group, everything has been SO weird... well it’s been weird for ages, but it’s pretty darn freaky these days and clearly the intensity is still building up.

I am so hugely grateful to this entire group collective, but special mention to the core team who have been so brave, so resilient and so incredibly dedicated to this path; who have held their ground despite phenomenal challenges and attacks. I see them as powerful beacons of light for so many who have found their way here, and for others yet to arrive.

Without this group and the forum collective, I would have been like a ‘deer in headlights’ trying to deal with the dynamics we find ourselves in. But honestly, some days I still am that little deer, rooted to the spot, ears twitching, eyes wide open, every nerve and fibre stretched to its limit, attempting to intuit/become fully aware of what is coming, because even if I can’t SEE it - I sure can feel it.

Sometimes it feels like im dreaming a long crazy dream where I am witnessing a massive slow motion car wreck, and all I can do is stay centred (like many, I’m struggling at times!), pray for the highest outcome with all my heart, do my best to see and hear (without fear!) and find a way through it all, whilst genuinely supporting others as much as I can. And then there’s that thing about ‘enjoying the show’. Some days that’s very hard. But there are some utterly ridiculous moments of hilarity and many forum members help me see things in a lighter way, so I thank you deeply for that.🌈

The statement the C’s made about eyes and ears and SEEing reminded me of when I was in a car accident (passenger) about 12 years ago when the car ‘aquaplaned’ off the road, went completely out of control and started spinning, smashing into several trees. While we were ‘spinning’, I saw the car fill with golden light and felt ‘someone’ take my hand. I looked down and there was no hand in mine (thought it was my son who was in the back seat but couldn’t understand how he had been able to reach me). I felt like I was mostly out of my body. Then I heard a voice saying calmly and clearly: “you’re all going to be alright, you’re all going to be alright” so I just started repeating calmly “we’re all going to be alright” over and over. The car smashed against a tree, ricocheted off and another tree somehow ripped my front passenger door clean off, at the same time the back passenger tinted window behind me folded inwards like a giant blade, it was millimeters from decapitating my son, who was sitting directly behind me. Due to what I can only call Divine Grace, my son ended up only with a scratch on his neck and his arm, and my daughter in her car seat woke up at the end of the accident thinking we just went over a big bump! All the damage and impact was sustained on the passenger side of the car, yet apart from whiplash and some scratches, we were completely protected. We survived that ordeal deeply shaken and so very grateful to be alive. I never forgot the energetic experience I had, or the profound comfort of the presence of that Being who was holding my hand, gently and calmly reassuring me. It was a deeply humbling and emotional experience. It was not my first and not my last, but each has affected me profoundly.

The main reason I am sharing this info is: during the accident when I was in what seemed like a state of ‘suspended animation’, I was able to see and hear in a way I had not before. During the experience, I was in a completely different vibrational state, I guess one might call it a ‘heightened’ state. I’m not even sure if energetically I was fully on the ‘earth plane’.

Upon reflection, I feel the energetic response I had to this experience allowed me to see, hear and experience things in a way not normally accessible to me. I suspect the trauma of the event was part of what catapulted me into that state of ‘heightened awareness’ of something beyond what most consider ‘normal’ boundaries.

I wonder if that is what is/has been happening for many members of the group... possibly some are not fully aware of this. My daughter and I have been for years experiencing energetic ‘tremors’ where we cannot stop ‘quivering’ internally (sometimes externally) I liken this to the instincts of a wild animal that knows something is coming and must prepare to protect itself as best it can. I am also hearing some very weird sounds as I have mentioned in other posts. I feel some other forum members in this thread seem to be reflecting similar experiences.

My interpretation of “Just keep eyes and ears open and SEE!” offered by the C’s in this session : it might be a bit obvious stating this but I see it as an extension of reminders from the C’s in previous sessions indicating that increasingly, many more are going to start seeing, hearing and experiencing things they have been unable to before, as part of the Wave/3D/4D bleedthrough. Part of what is facilitating this is IMHO, because of the deep dedication many within this group collective have made to this path, along with the application of genuine knowledge, and the way they have actively applied themselves to the Work, it is clear the FRV of many dedicated souls is raising - but also because the frequency of the group is raising collectively, so perhaps this also is part of what is enabling more to SEE and HEAR in ways they might not have previously.

From what I have observed/experienced, as we become more aware and informed and pieces of the ‘puzzle’ connect, our comprehension, awareness and ways of ‘being’ expand on multiple levels. I guess the ‘potential experience’ within the ‘expanding now’ that many are feeling intensely is an extension of that awareness.

As I write, I keep hearing:
acuity = the ability to hear, see, or think accurately and clearly

Part of being able to increase your acuity is to remain calm, centred and somewhat detached, which is not always easy! We are humans, being human! Sometimes I try to think of what is unfolding as a film I am watching. I am an observer... there are so many things that can capture my attention if I allow myself to be immersed in the film, but if I remain objective and detached, my observations are more astute and everything becomes so much clearer - I can clearly see the structure and potential direction/s of the plot, rather than energetically getting caught in the emotions and manipulation. From such a viewpoint, it is generally pretty easy to predict, see what is coming, and SEE (and even hear) ways one might navigate differently for a different outcome.

🌊💛 waves of love...

Thank you for that.

What do you think about adding this to the regimen if you are force innoculated?

Looks pretty painful. Never understood cupping, but who knows?
I had cupping done years ago and it was astoundingly effective at bringing up deep anger and emotional issues I had been suppressing, it was a very intense ‘detox’. There was a lot of bruising and I was pretty darn non stop angry for about a week. Maybe I should have tried the light version 😬

For me personally, if I had taken the vax, it would be an excellent choice, since what they are basically injecting into you is their hatred of humanity, so anything that draws that out is fine by me. 💛

Thank you Laura and All for another inspiring session. I would not be able to 'navigate' through all of what's happening now, and to come, if it wasn't for the inspiration and courage I get from these awe inspiring sessions with the C's! Much to ponder!

THANK YOU!

Time:

If we are several hundred years off, then…what about the comets 3,600-year cycle? Is it still several centuries away from happening? Or, has the brown dwarf caused “a” not “the” comet cluster to be coming in soon? Any help out on this one?

I've been wondering about this also, and thought about what the C's said about the comet cluster and the wave:
From the session of August 3, 1996
A: Let us just say that the cluster travels much faster than the usual cometary itinerary.

Q: (T) And this is because they are traveling in the wake of a large sun sized gravity well...

A: And we have spoken of the comet cluster before, and we have told you that this time, it rides the Wave.

Maybe it's because "this time" it rides the wave, and travels faster than 'usual'.

Thank you for the timely session and I have been thinking about all the stress most people have been under lately. I also feel anxious at times and the tension is my neck and shoulders are noticeable. I have to keep reminding myself to conserve energy for whatever may come and worrying is a waste of energy. We are all where we are at and we will do what we can do.

After reading the session things started to come together for me and I could see much more clearly what the plans were after reading the books from, The Consortium, the Quorum, the alien interface, depicted in 'romantic' fiction - what the heck?!, thread. The highlights are:

WWII, Hitler’s trial run with the Nephilim, the experiments, the doctors that were brought over to the USA to continue the experiments in mind control and programming, JFK, RFK and MLK’s assignations starting the first shocks of massive trauma in recent history. Continuing to gain ground with wars and then 9/11 was another massive shock where our rights were dissolving at a rapid rate.

20 years later with the programming being complete, another trial run with making the perfect master race. the plandemic, tighter social control of movement, the vaccine to rewrite the DNA of individuals, the dying of the weakest among us from the measures implemented and the vaccines, the push to have us all injected, the Green New Deal, transgender and transhumanism, AI technologies that will control the world and then making humans obsolete.

The question I have is: when the “plan” to merge humans and machines is “completed” is that when the hyperdimensional forces plan to move in? Will the FRV then be low enough in these hybrids to accommodate those nasty little critters? The words in quotes are to emphasize that plans are just that; plans and by no means set in stone.

While they PTB may be in a hurry, I too don’t think the October 15th date will be when the headline act starts. The vaccines needs time to do its work and they still have to deal with all those who will refuse in some form or fashion. While the PTB may know what’s coming down the pike they may also be so eager to cross the finish line after waiting, plotting and manipulating us for so many years that some are getting impatient. Some may be fearful of what is to come with all the changes in weather and or the “bosses” if they fail.

With these uncertain times we have decided to be a part of, and the ideas that we have that are possible scenarios, I thinks it’s helpful that while we must go through it, nothing is written is stone and the surprises and plot twist to these times are yet to reveal themselves. I am trying to practice not to anticipate while SEEING but that is hard because we are humans living through it instead of watching a movie.

Take care ya’ll and rest while you can.

Back
Top Bottom