Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

My package with ivermectin and HCQ is being unfortunately held at customs.
Small update, after giving it some thought and consulting it with a friend of a friend who is a lawyer, I concluded to not to reply to them. This way I don't acknowledge that the package is "mine" and they will probably send it back to the sender.
Boomer, but what can I do.
Confirming what is in the package and sending a purchase receipt could possibly put me under their "regulation-lenses" and that's a risk I don't want to take right now.
Officially, for importing a medicine that is not available in the pharmacies , I need to first write an application and wait for a confirmation from the ALMIGHTY minister of health. How ridiculous is that.

Anyway, any good sources in the EU to get iver or hcq? Much less risk of customs than from Asia.

Maybe you say it is quercetin, a health supplement, and zinc tablets for your deficiency? Maybe it is not good idea to lie to them, possibly they already know what it is and want your confirmation to get you in trouble? I am sorry it is getting returned :( I am looking for quercetin here in South Africa, which is also a zinc ionophore like ivermectin and HCQ is, and found some online no problems. Maybe it is not restricted there either, and you take it with zinc to push the zinc into the cells to inhibit viral replication.

I just ordered on Friday from the same place and Ivermectin 12mg went up 5 cents. Their offer:

"The cost of Ivermectin 12 is 20 cent per tablet Minimum order Quantity is 100 pills,
The cost of Ivermectin 6 is 15 cent per tablet Minimum order Quantity is 100 pills,
The cost of HCQ is 20 cent per tablet Minimum order Quantity is 150 pills. Shipping cost is $45 upto 1000 pills"

With the huge media campaign against Ivermectin I felt it best to order sooner rather than later.
I received the package yesterday from kaybiotechpvtltd@gmail.com - customs let it through as of course I didn't write on the customs declaration the actual contents. Good thing they didn't open it.

I received the package yesterday from kaybiotechpvtltd@gmail.com - customs let it through as of course I didn't write on the customs declaration the actual contents. Good thing they didn't open it.
Just wondering, have they required you to send a customs declaration and you didn't write what really is in the package or have you somehow sent it beforehand? Or it just went through the border? Maybe the procedure somehow differs from the one in my country tho. I've made an order from the same company.

Just wondering, have they required you to send a customs declaration and you didn't write what really is in the package or have you somehow sent it beforehand? Or it just went through the border? Maybe the procedure somehow differs from the one in my country tho. I've made an order from the same company.
They will mark it as a "gift" or "health product" and one can decide what to declare with own Customs, i.e. "gift/sample supplements" or whatever.

Recently some of my relatives got vaccinated, and I am a little bit concerned about eating stuff they make because it gets in contact with their skin, potentially their hair can get into food and so on (also they can cut themselves while preparing food and their blood can get into food), and some nano stuff can maybe be transmitted on that way. Also I am a bit reluctant to hug them or kiss them. I hope I can get some answers from you.

Recently some of my relatives got vaccinated, and I am a little bit concerned about eating stuff they make because it gets in contact with their skin, potentially their hair can get into food and so on (also they can cut themselves while preparing food and their blood can get into food), and some nano stuff can maybe be transmitted on that way. Also I am a bit reluctant to hug them or kiss them. I hope I can get some answers from you.
I could be wrong but I think the fear of being exposed to vaccinated people is a little overblown. Sure, we could be getting exposed to some of those spike proteins but it's not the same thing as being vaccinated and having your body produce these nasty little things by the trillions.

In case of concern maybe you can take some of the recommended supplements (e.g. NAC, Quercetin, Zinc, Vitamin C and Vitamin D).

I could be wrong but I think the fear of being exposed to vaccinated people is a little overblown. Sure, we could be getting exposed to some of those spike proteins but it's not the same thing as being vaccinated and having your body produce these nasty little things by the trillions.

In case of concern maybe you can take some of the recommended supplements (e.g. NAC, Quercetin, Zinc, Vitamin C and Vitamin D).
Thank you for the answer and for the recommended supplements.

As already said in this forum, by Gaby and others, it is not reasonable to panic, as long as the vaccinated do not become ill, and even if they do, this thread from the beginning to the last post by Carlos Alberto gives solutions.

And one important thing to remember is to get our immune system working with viruses, natural or not, nature always finds its way back, at least for now it always has.

As a personal experience, for several months I have been seeing, and exchanging meals with old people who have all been vaccinated.
I must have caught a stomach ache from eating too much, but with a little baking soda it started again.

Enjoy the good times with your loved ones, and let's not follow this path of division and rejection.

Love and Peace in your heart and mind.

As an Australian with family interstate and overseas, (I'm expecting to need the vaccine to go for a walk to the shops here soon), it looks like I will probably have to get the shot. It doesn't make me very happy, esp because I have an overactive nervous system (chronic pain) and a history of getting chicken pox (3 times), so I don't know if my immune system is up to scratch..

I've ordered a bunch of supplements;

Thiamine, Vit D, Vict C, ambroxol (Bisolvon), N-Acetylcysteine, lipoic acis, glutathione, selenium, cucurmin, zinc, quercetin.... I will also try get into ketosis, and have cold showers. Fingers crossed it all goes well.

Some of them (Ambroxol, Thiamine) also supposedly work on pain pathways, so I was going to get them anyway.

Last edited:
As an Australian with family interstate and overseas, (I'm expecting to need the vaccine to go for a walk to the shops here soon), it looks like I will probably have to get the shot. It doesn't make me very happy, esp because I have an overactive nervous system (chronic pain) and a history of getting chicken pox (3 times), so I don't know if my immune system is up to scratch..

I've ordered a bunch of supplements;

Thiamine, Vit D, Vict C, ambroxol (Bisolvon), N-Acetylcysteine, lipoic acis, glutathione, selenium, cucurmin, zinc, quercetin.... I will also try get into ketosis, and have cold showers. Fingers crossed it all goes well.

Some of them (Ambroxol, Thiamine) also supposedly work on pain pathways, so I was going to get them anyway.
I highly recommend liposomal Vit C so you can take an IV dose (10,000-25,000 mg) in divided doses the day(s) of the vaccine. I took a bit less the day after the vaccine. Any time I felt sick, I took 2,400 mg which was every few hours or so. I took the J&J which was a one shot whopper. Like a train running through me but not sick. Also immense of amounts of high quality CBD throughout the day, enough to get high. I could feel my heart pinching a bit and I took a whole dropper full of CBD and seemed to calm my heart. May the force be with you and F+++ all them psychopaths pigs.

Unfortunately, it seems that my order has been stopped at the border and there is no chance of it reaching me :mad:

When was your order stopped at the border/custom? I made an order of ivermectin and HCQ at indiamart.com on 28th of August and I made sure it was sent as a gift. It reached my country on 17th of September. Was checking tracking daily and there was no movement until Saturday, when it was finally delivered at my post office. Was really starting to think that there are some difficulties at the custom. Hope it will arrive tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom