Session 18 September 2021

Hello to all of you

Regarding the message about this black-eyed baby
I saw it on a French website a few days ago.
I watched the video on my screen because I wanted to see his eyes closely because I have four grandchildren with black hair and eyes.
This baby's eyes look "blank".
And I was also amazed at how he held his head upright being so young.

I wanted to send you the article
But then I read the following article:
Des Nanoparticules tueuses diffusées par Drone !
"... The "Super MERS" attack is now imminent, and bioweapons deployment operators are already pre-positioned across U.S. cities, likely armed with drones and aerosolizing drone accessories..."

While reading this article, I remembered a response from the Cs in March 2021:
A: Yes. Especially if the pathogen comes from outer space and is distributed worldwide in the air that everyone breathes.

Now, the article doesn't say anything about outer space, but that got me to thinking.

And I didn't send you these articles because afterwards I was sick as a dog for almost three hours.
The impression of being "captured" by something, no more energy, having to sit or lie down because I was so weak and huge sobs.
Here is the story....

In the last few messages, they talk about "a thousand years".
I found this in the sessions :
Q: (L) You said that the Lizards lived among humans for a thousand years.

Q: (L) You have often stated that the Bible is corrupted, I would like to know who exactly corrupted the Bible and when and how they did it?
A: Illuminati brotherhood for a thousand years.
….
A: No. The transition is the "millennium". A thousand years is the 3rd level interpretation.
Q: (L) So for a thousand years we will be living as physical beings in 4th density ... so to speak ... making that transition during that time ... and by the time it's over, we will have eliminated our physical appetites?
A: Close. Some will be there at first, some will need more "time".
….
A: Now, as you move into the fourth level of density that is coming up for you, you must now make a choice as to whether to move toward service to others or to stay at the level of service to yourself.
This will be the decision you must adjust to.
This is called the "thousand year period".
It is the period measured in terms of your calendar that will determine whether or not you will progress in service to others or remain in service to yourself.
And those who are described as the lizards have chosen to lock themselves firmly into service to self.
….
Q: (Peter) In one session, didn't the C's describe the wave process as what the scriptures call the thousand year period?
(L) No, I don't think so.
(Galatea) Are you saying that for some people this transition will be painful?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) I think they said that after the wave, there would be a 1000 year period as a 3D to 4D transition.
A: Yes
Q: (L) So in other words, in a sense that is kind of like a 1000 year process of the Wave.
The creation of a totally new reality obviously, in cosmic terms, takes this strange non-existent process called time to manifest.
But of course, now they're talking about the process of rupture, of chaos.
A: Yes. Now you begin to see what "time" really is:
cosmic processes of almost infinite duration.
But don't be complacent because some of these processes can be rather "fast" and de-vastational from your perspective.

Courage, strength and tenderness to you all
Channa

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Pierre, wonderful work you are doing! Both your latest book, and the recent article. As has been said many times here, well documented and easy to read and comprehend. Thank you.

Both the latest book, and the article should take legs and walk. Mike Adams over at Brighteon I think would be interested in both. He has interviewed at least one other person on the possibility of a meteor bombardment coming in. And being that Brighteon has a religious component to it, they may be open to the Schizophrenia/possession angle. With permission, I will try to contact them and submit your work. There are many other outlets I’m sure, and enough of us here to send messages to potential media outlets. I even think Dr. Tenpenny or Dr. Madej of the 5 doctors’ group would be interested in reading your latest article.

”IF”, these videos of babies born to vaxxed mothers have some validity to them, and “IF” they are our replacements and they are staring at us, then that gives me the willies, goosebumps, as the C’s recently said (they used another word that I can seem to find now, but basically it will make your hair stand on end.) Being stared at by our replacements. Not to mention, “if” schizophrenia/possession starts popping up in our neighborhoods, then yeah…the willies.

About the jab:

In the recent interview with the UK funeral director John O’ Looney, he said he believes (I didn’t see his evidence) that only 15% of the jabs have the “the stuff” in them, that would mean the 85% are placebos. The reason… so that they don’t get found out too soon. Then continue with shots, again 15% more, and again and so on. I would hypothesize the just before the scam is game-over they may run the percentage way up. I don’t know if its true, but it makes sense to not have everybody having reactions at the same time. And it also gives hope, for anyone taking the jab. You could be of the 85% placebo.

I watched the video on my screen because I wanted to see his eyes closely because I have four grandchildren with black hair and eyes.
The mother sounds like a black person and the eyes could be pretty normal for a black baby. You can see there IS white around the eyes when the baby moves its eyes to the side etc. The low video quality also doesn't help.

@Channa: The French/Adams article is way over the top. Adams seems to think America is all there is and China is the worst there is. But they are co-dependant. Things are way more complicated. And dispersion of a new Mers virus is not that easy, until now we only thought about adding graphene to drinking water.
The black eyes are merely black irises, but yes the babies look odd.

Last edited:
This was in response to the Michelle O O O no! videos . . .

Perhaps, Michelle is neither man nor woman?

Doesn't mean that Michelle is reptilian either (although possible). I was just suggesting that Michelle doesn't meet the "normal" understanding in "normal" western culture of a man or a woman regardless of the biology or biotech involved.

This was in response to the Michelle O O O no! videos . . .

Perhaps, Michelle is neither man nor woman?

Doesn't mean that Michelle is reptilian either (although possible). I was just suggesting that Michelle doesn't meet the "normal" understanding in "normal" western culture of a man or a woman regardless of the biology or biotech involved.
There's a whole scale of gray between black and white for a typical female body and a typical male body. Michelle is certainly unusually muscular for a female. I know 2 people that say they know Barak Obama; one was with him in high school, the other knew the couple in Chicago. I'm told that Michelle wears the pants and that Barak defers to her and/or is scared to death of her. This is hearsay, but it resonates with my observation that he is (comes across as) a spineless p***y. The person that knew him in high school said that he seemed to have a chip on his shoulder, maybe because he got pushed around a lot.

Hello to all of you

Regarding the message about this black-eyed baby
I saw it on a French website a few days ago.
And I was also amazed at how he held his head upright being so young.

I wanted to send you the article
But then I read the following article:
Des Nanoparticules tueuses diffusées par Drone !
"... The "Super MERS" attack is now imminent, and bioweapons deployment operators are already pre-positioned across U.S. cities, likely armed with drones and aerosolizing drone accessories..."

While reading this article, I remembered a response from the Cs in March 2021:
A: Yes. Especially if the pathogen comes from outer space and is distributed worldwide in the air that everyone breathes.

Now, the article doesn't say anything about outer space, but that got me to thinking.

And I didn't send you these articles because afterwards I was sick as a dog for almost three hours.
The impression of being "captured" by something, no more energy, having to sit or lie down because I was so weak and huge sobs.
Here is the story....

In the last few messages, they talk about "a thousand years".
I found this in the sessions :
Q: (L) You said that the Lizards lived among humans for a thousand years.

Q: (L) You have often stated that the Bible is corrupted, I would like to know who exactly corrupted the Bible and when and how they did it?
A: Illuminati brotherhood for a thousand years.
….
A: No. The transition is the "millennium". A thousand years is the 3rd level interpretation.
Q: (L) So for a thousand years we will be living as physical beings in 4th density ... so to speak ... making that transition during that time ... and by the time it's over, we will have eliminated our physical appetites?
A: Close. Some will be there at first, some will need more "time".
….
A: Now, as you move into the fourth level of density that is coming up for you, you must now make a choice as to whether to move toward service to others or to stay at the level of service to yourself.
This will be the decision you must adjust to.
This is called the "thousand year period".
It is the period measured in terms of your calendar that will determine whether or not you will progress in service to others or remain in service to yourself.
And those who are described as the lizards have chosen to lock themselves firmly into service to self.
….
Q: (Peter) In one session, didn't the C's describe the wave process as what the scriptures call the thousand year period?
(L) No, I don't think so.
(Galatea) Are you saying that for some people this transition will be painful?
Q: (L) I think they said that after the wave, there would be a 1000 year period as a 3D to 4D transition.
A: Yes
Q: (L) So in other words, in a sense that is kind of like a 1000 year process of the Wave.
The creation of a totally new reality obviously, in cosmic terms, takes this strange non-existent process called time to manifest.
But of course, now they're talking about the process of rupture, of chaos.
A: Yes. Now you begin to see what "time" really is:
cosmic processes of almost infinite duration.
But don't be complacent because some of these processes can be rather "fast" and de-vastational from your perspective.

Courage, strength and tenderness to you all
Channa

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
This is important

Pierre, your article in which you mention possession and schizophrenia and the connection with vaccines is excellent, I recommend everyone to read it. Your article reminded me of the testimony of an orthodox priest from greece after he was vaccinated. This article has been translated by google translator.

"I will briefly tell you about my experience with the first dose of Pfizer vaccination. When I was getting ready for the vaccination, God did not allow me to get to it and sent me various signs (due to the small volume of text, I will not write about them in detail). However, I went to the vaccination center and stood in line for the vaccination. When there were very few people left in front of me, I felt that I could barely move forward, because some invisible force was holding me back. The closer I got to the manipulation room, the clearer I could feel the stench coming out of it. This really confused me.

After I got vaccinated, the world around me changed. On my way out, for some reason, I couldn't put my priest's camel on my head - I felt somehow ashamed and ashamed, so I carried it in my hands. When I got home, I went to the bathroom to wash myself, and when I saw myself in the mirror, I was horrified by my facial expression. The next day I went shopping at the supermarket. Since this happened before Easter, I usually greeted the sellers with the words "Christ is Risen!" and answered "Truly He is risen!" to those who greeted me.

I suddenly discovered that the Easter greeting now evokes a strong sense of shame in me. This strange knowledge saddened me to the depths of my soul! A day later, I went to visit a priest when I knew him - not to serve, but just to pray, but after entering the altar, I did not feel a pious trembling in my soul, as if something had died in my soul. The joy I felt earlier during the Divine Liturgy disappeared somewhere ... I had the feeling that I had not entered the Holy Altar, but an ordinary room. All this bothered me a lot, but at that time I still didn't think that vaccination was to blame for everything. When I met people I knew, they seemed to turn away from me.

The next day I realized that I was experiencing an unbearable worry of conscience: it was as if a needle had pierced my heart, and I was tormented by a pain I had never experienced in my life. I told my famous archimandrite about my feelings. He comforted me by saying that nothing terrible had happened and I had no reason to worry, but when I left him, I felt that the terrible pain of conscience that I had been experiencing lately had not only not diminished, but, on the contrary, had become stronger ... From that day on, I was overwhelmed with depression and this condition lasted for about 13 days. I couldn't sleep, and I couldn't find peace. And now let me tell you the scariest part:

Satan began to persecute me. His beastly smile kept in front of my eyes all the time, at a distance of about 20 centimeters from me, both night and day. In the evening, when I went to bed, I felt his horrible hug and literally braked with horror. To protect myself from demonic fears, I got up and began to read the Akathist to the Most Holy Mother of God; at the same time it seemed to me that my blood was warming in my veins. I felt something foreign inside me, something that has some kind of power over me, and I felt horror. It seemed to me that someone had said to me: "Now you belong to me ...". For the first few days after the vaccination, I was at my parents' house, closer to the hospital, in case of side effects. And then I returned to the monastery where I live!

During the first Divine Liturgy, I realized that I was serving mechanically and lifelessly, uttering exclamations with a hurry unusual for me, I felt strong anxiety and I did not feel any joy at all. It seemed to me that I was not only a priest, but a baptized Christian in general! I reached a point where it became difficult for me to speak, as if I had lost my voice, and my whole life was filled with darkness and constant despair. In this regard, I began to think about the possible cause of my strange condition and I suspect that it is the result of vaccination.

I was in just such a state when a family of believers I knew came to the monastery. There was talk of vaccination, and I said I received the first dose. The mother of this family exclaimed: "Father, you were lucky! Please give up at least the other. Many people who received the first dose of the vaccine did not receive the second. " As soon as she said these words to me, I felt that a certain freshness had dewen my soul and that the Grace of God was comforting me. And then I promised God I wouldn't get another dose of the vaccine.

From that moment, my condition began to gradually improve and I began to feel a certain joy in my soul, which was a great consolation to me. Even if I wanted to, I could not describe to you how strong my grief is and how many tears I have shed during all this time. I don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but exactly 40 days after the first dose of the vaccine, I started to feel God's Grace, peace and comfort again. I had the feeling that God forgave me this sin, committed out of ignorance. If only I knew from the beginning what that horrible vaccine was!

I can't even imagine what would have happened to me if I had received another dose of this vaccine. The only thing I can say is that the All-Holy God had mercy on me. Despite the fact that I feel much better, I still haven't returned to the condition I had before the vaccination. In my humble opinion, this Pfizer vaccine, the first part of which I was vaccinated with, is a kind of "precursor" that prepares people to accept the mark of the antichrist. People should be informed about how terrible this vaccine is and what terrible consequences it has on the mental, physical and spiritual world of a person ..."

Pierre, your article in which you mention possession and schizophrenia and the connection with vaccines is excellent, I recommend everyone to read it. Your article reminded me of the testimony of an orthodox priest from greece after he was vaccinated. This article has been translated by google translator.

"I will briefly tell you about my experience with the first dose of Pfizer vaccination. When I was getting ready for the vaccination, God did not allow me to get to it and sent me various signs (due to the small volume of text, I will not write about them in detail). However, I went to the vaccination center and stood in line for the vaccination. When there were very few people left in front of me, I felt that I could barely move forward, because some invisible force was holding me back. The closer I got to the manipulation room, the clearer I could feel the stench coming out of it. This really confused me.

After I got vaccinated, the world around me changed. On my way out, for some reason, I couldn't put my priest's camel on my head - I felt somehow ashamed and ashamed, so I carried it in my hands. When I got home, I went to the bathroom to wash myself, and when I saw myself in the mirror, I was horrified by my facial expression. The next day I went shopping at the supermarket. Since this happened before Easter, I usually greeted the sellers with the words "Christ is Risen!" and answered "Truly He is risen!" to those who greeted me.

I suddenly discovered that the Easter greeting now evokes a strong sense of shame in me. This strange knowledge saddened me to the depths of my soul! A day later, I went to visit a priest when I knew him - not to serve, but just to pray, but after entering the altar, I did not feel a pious trembling in my soul, as if something had died in my soul. The joy I felt earlier during the Divine Liturgy disappeared somewhere ... I had the feeling that I had not entered the Holy Altar, but an ordinary room. All this bothered me a lot, but at that time I still didn't think that vaccination was to blame for everything. When I met people I knew, they seemed to turn away from me.

The next day I realized that I was experiencing an unbearable worry of conscience: it was as if a needle had pierced my heart, and I was tormented by a pain I had never experienced in my life. I told my famous archimandrite about my feelings. He comforted me by saying that nothing terrible had happened and I had no reason to worry, but when I left him, I felt that the terrible pain of conscience that I had been experiencing lately had not only not diminished, but, on the contrary, had become stronger ... From that day on, I was overwhelmed with depression and this condition lasted for about 13 days. I couldn't sleep, and I couldn't find peace. And now let me tell you the scariest part:

Satan began to persecute me. His beastly smile kept in front of my eyes all the time, at a distance of about 20 centimeters from me, both night and day. In the evening, when I went to bed, I felt his horrible hug and literally braked with horror. To protect myself from demonic fears, I got up and began to read the Akathist to the Most Holy Mother of God; at the same time it seemed to me that my blood was warming in my veins. I felt something foreign inside me, something that has some kind of power over me, and I felt horror. It seemed to me that someone had said to me: "Now you belong to me ...". For the first few days after the vaccination, I was at my parents' house, closer to the hospital, in case of side effects. And then I returned to the monastery where I live!

During the first Divine Liturgy, I realized that I was serving mechanically and lifelessly, uttering exclamations with a hurry unusual for me, I felt strong anxiety and I did not feel any joy at all. It seemed to me that I was not only a priest, but a baptized Christian in general! I reached a point where it became difficult for me to speak, as if I had lost my voice, and my whole life was filled with darkness and constant despair. In this regard, I began to think about the possible cause of my strange condition and I suspect that it is the result of vaccination.

I was in just such a state when a family of believers I knew came to the monastery. There was talk of vaccination, and I said I received the first dose. The mother of this family exclaimed: "Father, you were lucky! Please give up at least the other. Many people who received the first dose of the vaccine did not receive the second. " As soon as she said these words to me, I felt that a certain freshness had dewen my soul and that the Grace of God was comforting me. And then I promised God I wouldn't get another dose of the vaccine.

From that moment, my condition began to gradually improve and I began to feel a certain joy in my soul, which was a great consolation to me. Even if I wanted to, I could not describe to you how strong my grief is and how many tears I have shed during all this time. I don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but exactly 40 days after the first dose of the vaccine, I started to feel God's Grace, peace and comfort again. I had the feeling that God forgave me this sin, committed out of ignorance. If only I knew from the beginning what that horrible vaccine was!

I can't even imagine what would have happened to me if I had received another dose of this vaccine. The only thing I can say is that the All-Holy God had mercy on me. Despite the fact that I feel much better, I still haven't returned to the condition I had before the vaccination. In my humble opinion, this Pfizer vaccine, the first part of which I was vaccinated with, is a kind of "precursor" that prepares people to accept the mark of the antichrist. People should be informed about how terrible this vaccine is and what terrible consequences it has on the mental, physical and spiritual world of a person ..."
Can you please provide the link to the article?

Thank you all for the very impactful session! When I read it, I felt an impression of sadness and somberness because to me, it feels like the true beginning of the separation of humanity, I even cried while reading parts of it. Since then, I have been pondering and thinking about it, especially these two sections:
(Joe) What percentage of the global population can see this more or less for what it is: something evil or wrong?

A: 12 percent.

A: Just keep eyes and ears open and SEE! Goodbye.

As I was doing the Ba'ha breathing exercise today, these thoughts came to me. Could a reason for the separation between humanity be due to the following? The difference in how each group perceives (sees) reality is now growing so large that eventually the small group (currently 12%) of humanity that can see what is going on objectively will no longer be connected to the consensus reality of the rest of the human collective consciousness due and due to the differences in FRV will eventually move into a different consensus reality.

Is why the C’s keep telling us to SEE? The intent of the portions of the POTS about clearing our eyes to see and ears to hear along with the new prayer to merge into a new reality have more clarity and purpose to me now.

@iamthatis, I never tried to put the below into words... Thank you for bringing this up.

The great majority of the population forms the society of normal people, gradually creating an informal communications network. It behooves us to wonder why these people reject the advantages conformity affords, consciously preferring the opposing role: poverty, harassment and curtailment of human freedoms. What ideals motivate them?

When I am interacting with someone who make sense it is almost mystical experience. With the lack of better term I can call it The Presence of Divine. In case careless speculations and assumptions are applied it can easily turn into faulty concept. Such concept formalized and structured can turn into a religion. Religion ponerised becomes a cult.

I find it quite intriguing that church (kirche, церковь [cérkovʹ]) resemble a word "circle". "Church is not an institution or building, but people" used to say my teacher of Religion in school. Family circle, circle of friends, circle of interests... In other words Network.

In regards to comparison with Bell's curve. Funny enough nowadays it seem normal people are being pushed to become even more better. Either this or cognitive dissonance. Without the chaos (personal or global) there would be no reason to look for the answers, try harder, exceed once own expectations.

16-october-1994
Q: (L) "And I heard a voice from Heaven like the sound of great waters and like the rumbling of might thunder and the voice I heard seemed like the music of harpists accompanying themselves on their harps..." What is this voice from heaven and the sound like great waters and mighty thunder?

A: The return of Christ.

[...]

Q: (L) And those are events that will transpire after the Lizzies have done their thing, after the Visa is in place, and before or after Christ returns?

A: Before.

Q: (L) So the cluster of comets is going to come before the return of Christ??

A: Yes. But return is just one event not the whole thing.

Q: (L) Is there going to be massive disruption on the planet and maybe a lot of people transitioning out of the body simultaneously because of the interaction of this cluster of comets and the earth.

A: Close.

Q: (L) And, shortly following this event, Christ will return?

A: As part of the whole.

Q: (L) That is going to be part of the cluster of comets activity?

A: After.

Q: (L) What is Christ going to do after he returns?

A: Teach.

[...]

Q: (L) So, the comets are going to make a mess of things and then the transition is going to come as Christ comes?

A: Before.

Q: (L) The transition will happen and we will all be standing around glazed in the eyes or whatever, wondering what to do with ourselves, because we are finding ourselves in a new estate we have not been in before, and then Christ comes?

A: More or less.

Q: (L) Now, what is going to happen after Christ comes back and everything is sort of straightening out and he is teaching... is everybody on the planet going to be gathered together in one place to receive these teachings?

A: No.

Q: (L) Is he going to travel around and teach?

A: Technology.

Q: (L) He will teach via the media?

Q: (L) And we are still going to have access to our media, television and radio and so forth?

A: Some.

After comets cluster passing by it doesn't seem likely to be a technology/media we are familiar with today.

It has been mentioned before that Julius Cesar is a Christ. C's also mentioned that first Christ was a woman. Sorry I cannot find now the transcript that says about Christ being in trance for some time. Couple of days I believe... Could it be a reference of Paul getting inspired?

(Artemis) Next they're gonna say Satan's gonna rise up from the Earth! [laughter]

(Andromeda) With fire shooting out of his eyes! Creepy!

(L) We're just batting a thousand tonight! [laughter] Next question?

(Pierre) The organ where scientists found the highest concentration of the COVID vaccine is the ovaries. Is that by design?

A: Not human intent, but influences from other realms have that as a goal.

Q: (Artemis) So why the ovaries?

(Chu) Because it reduces fertility.

(L) And creates mutations. A new race.

When Terminator, falls his machinery by choice, by knowledge, by faith, or just by spite.
The big, fat Satan can take over the body and mind, but the divine firefly twirling in the light/dark of consciousness can tip the scales either way.
At least that's how I see it.
By the way, you can also see it for yourself in this extract:

(L) Most people simply can't handle the stress or pressure, and they make whatever rationalizations they need to themselves to give up or change their course or to justify whatever... Anything to get rid of their stress, any kind of feeling bad

Thanks to a post by Nienna, I came across this thread:
Laura:
Actually, that is not entirely the case. There is a host of individuals who have died who don't go to 5D because they are earthbound and suffering. That may be the problem that Forge is thinking about. Those who are earthbound and "between a rock and a hard place." Imagine a world where there is so much in the way of lies and confusion that huge numbers of souls get caught up in the lies and are unable to move to 5D as would be normal?

Laura:

Leo40 said:
The progression of a soul after transition may largely depend on their belief system, A soul that is 100% identified with the physical will be completely lost and therefore remain in "limbo". (Newton: Destiny of souls).
That's pretty much the case. And Newton doesn't even know about or address the issues of what happens to OPs, psychopaths, etc. He's just talking about souled beings who get deceived by the materialist/earthly system and, as a result, are stuck. They can't move forward or backward. And they end up (often) as attachments.

As I said in my podcast about Spirit Release, I've never encountered a single individual who did not have a few attachments. Not one. A lot of them are not "souls" properly speaking, but enough are that if you extrapolate that out to the planet's population, the horror of the situation is almost insupportable.

We really have to do something about this via FOTCM.

mkrnhr said:
As a result of a recent email from a friend, and a conversation about this subject I had Friday with a recent EE practitioner (and I hope a future member of the forum), I was thinking about it yesterday. Is it possible to complete physical and emotional cleansing with "spiritual/energetic..." (don't know how to call it) cleansing? We can have some help from our higher selves (if we have that possibility) but maybe we need to help ourselves down here to jump off the fence so to say? The idea is to clean further the vessel so to speak.
Laura:
Based on the reports that are coming in on the EE thread, it does look like the EE program assists in this kind of cleansing. I suspect that attached entities are affected by the POTS too, the more they are exposed to it, and can be encouraged to wake up and see thereby.

The bigger problem is, of course, teaching people about death - giving them the facts that can set them free from this kind of horror. One of the forum (and FOTCM) members - Alana - has this in mind as a particular project. She will be working on some text about it to be added to the SOP.

Eíriú-Eolas:
"As you continue practicing the Eíriú-Eolas system, you will embrace a new quality of energy, range and initiative. You will become strong in areas where you were once weak. You will experience the constant guidance of your higher self. This guidance will be active in the work of your hands and the words of your mouth. You will feel this guidance in the form of protection, as you will also have the ability to perceive danger in greater capacity than before. Your higher self will guide you to acquire the knowledge you need on a practical level to protect yourself from unnecessary harm."

This is the proto-protocol before its time.
To serve at the right time.
Some might say at the worst possible time.

Quite a job!
Quite a session, thank you all!

Back
Top Bottom