Session 18 September 2021

As always You Chateau Crew are a wonderful light in the tunnel we're in.

It seems to me we are so lucky to be pre-advised of the events to come. Just think of all the other human beings who do not even perceive the beginning of the "Perfect Storm" that is being forecasted by the C's.

As we French people say: "One advised man is worth two..." ( "Un homme averti en vaut deux..." ) So we should be 12x2= 24%
That's why those 4Dsnakes & co are so scared of us !

Take good care of yourselves

Today, France reached 12% of unvaccinated adults. I'm wondering if this refractory minority is correlated with semitic bloodlines.

Translation of the Tweet below:
"For your information, today we are 6,189,886 French adults aged 18 and over who are not guinea pigs. This represents about 12% of adults."

Thanks Pierre for your concluding poem "The Rose"... and for all your posts ( on this site and others) and Books... so well researched !
Peace.

This seems to match up with the C's saying that the 4d STS are experimenting with and trying to create a new race through these vaccines.
Reports are coming in that some of the babies being born now who's parents were both vaccinated are not normal. These reports are coming from midwives. I think more evidence is needed and they say that in the video but it is something to keep an eye on I think.

This seems to match up with the C's saying that the 4d STS are experimenting with and trying to create a new race through these vaccines.
Reports are coming in that some of the babies being born now who's parents were both vaccinated are not normal. These reports are coming from midwives. I think more evidence is needed and they say that in the video but it is something to keep an eye on I think.

What?

If that is part of the plan from 4D STS is too creepy and disgusting to introduce a new race from babies of the old race.

I did a bit of digging, so far it doesn't seem the Federal Reserve stopped printing physical money (technically, it it the Bureau of Engraving and Printing that does the printing; see wikipedia entry: Bureau of Engraving and Printing - Wikipedia )

Fed Reserve FY (fiscal year) 2021 currency orders: Federal Reserve Board - Currency Print Orders

Bureau of Engraving and Printing annual currency printing report: U.S. Bureau of Engraving and Printing - Annual Production Reports
and monthly currency printing report: U.S. Bureau of Engraving and Printing - Monthly Production Reports
(the latest report is August 2021: https://www.moneyfactory.gov/images/11-Aug_FY21_End_of_the_Month_Report_9.7.2021.pdf
I'm guessing reports lag by a month so the report for September 2021 will come out sometime in October)

Sorry - by printing money, I was really referring to 'quantitative easing' or QE, rather than the old fashioned printing of cash, so you may want to check into that aspect of the Federal Reserve's policy. QE can create rising inflation if not handled well.

One thing occurred to me as to what might happen soon, and that involves linking a few points. In general, the specter of civil wars or a few smaller or one major conflict in the world will not be anything unexpected given the general situation in the world and what it is aiming at.
(L) So, it's time for the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse!

A: You can hear the hoof beats in the distance.
This passage strongly suggests that the apocalypse is coming. One of the unfinished business is still the conquest of Iran, which is a kind of cut-off point in what will start the apocalypse/cleansing. At least that's how I perceive it. Let's look at the excerpt:
Session 14 April 2018
(Ark) They can have a war to destroy Iran.

(L) That's what Israel wants.

(Ark) That's what they're preparing for. That will be the next one.

(L) Didn't the C's say years ago that that was the ultimate objective?

(Joe) Well, Iran, Iraq, Libya...

(L) The ultimate objective was Iran, but it would result in the destruction of Israel.

(Joe) They may be trying to go in that direction, but it's very foolish.

(L) Is there anything... I guess it's a stupid question to ask, but: Is there anything that can stop this madness?

A: No there isn't nor would you want to stop it!

Q: (L) Why wouldn't I want to stop it?

A: Cleansing.
This, foregoing, passage in turn suggests that this start of the apocalypse/cleansing (apocalypse can also be interpreted as cleansing) may coincide with developments on Earth, such "development" may be an attack on Iran.

See this fragment:
Session 17 July 2021
Q: (Joe) What are the chances of this segregation of society between vaccinated and unvaccinated people being successful in France?

A: Not high. Other events may intervene.
So something will get in the way, closing "Covid business." These could be changes on Earth. Or there may be an event, something like was 9/11, that will change the situation in the world, to which politicians will have to switch and change priorities.

For most of you, this is probably an unknown fact, but in Poland now, from September 2, in the eastern part of Poland (on the border with Belarus), a state of emergency has been introduced, involving, inter alia, a much greater number of troops, police officers and border guards. This is the map that shows it:
mapa-pl-red.webp

Map from this article: Stan wyjątkowy w praktyce

It is quite telling and disturbing, as if they were expecting something from Belarus side. We will see what will happen and how soon. Nevertheless, the C's said they have very little time before major changes on Earth and still "military matters" pending. So PTB don't have time to waste.

It is quite telling and disturbing, as if they were expecting something from Belarus side. We will see what will happen and how soon. Nevertheless, the C's said they have very little time before major changes on Earth and still "military matters" pending. So PTB don't have time to waste.
There's this article on SOTT that may have some explanation:

Putin-Lukashenko summit: NATO expansion into Ukraine would 'cross red lines' and force Russia and Belarus to act -- Sott.net

Also, in the Netherlands there has been a stream of reports lately about a stand-off between the European Union and Belarus about the latest elections (if I'm not mistaken) and Belarus answering that by sending scores of Middle East migrants into Europe via Poland. To counter that illlegal instream may also be part of an explanation for the Polish maneuvers. FWIW.

I wondered about the years (1000 years) and the general sense of what the Cassiopaeans said. In my opinion, this has something to do with what they said about the 1000-year period that will begin after the Wave arrives to complete the transition of humanity from 3 to 4 Density.

But what is a sense of it? Well, as for these years, I am not talking about it as something strictly connected to the Wave, but as a period that conveys what 'roughly' I would call "consciousness range", just as the development of human consciousness to an appropriate level of functionality is supposed to close in thousand years period. 1000 years as an area of increasing awareness.
When I read the session, I also understood it this way.

Today, France reached 12% of unvaccinated adults. I'm wondering if this refractory minority is correlated with semitic bloodlines.

Translation of the Tweet below:
"For your information, today we are 6,189,886 French adults aged 18 and over who are not guinea pigs. This represents about 12% of adults."

For the U.S., here are a few very interesting tables laying out the stats for vaccine hesitancy:

I wondered about the years (1000 years) and the general sense of what the Cassiopaeans said. In my opinion, this has something to do with what they said about the 1000-year period that will begin after the Wave arrives to complete the transition of humanity from 3 to 4 Density.

Interestingly, the founder of mormonism (Joseph Smith) had some kind of interaction where he "learned" that

One day to god is a thousand years to man.

Don't know if that means anything.

Interestingly, the founder of mormonism (Joseph Smith) had some kind of interaction where he "learned" that

One day to god is a thousand years to man.

Don't know if that means anything.
Its mentioned in the bible in 2 Peter 3:8 -

2 PETER 3:8 KJV But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day [is] with the Lord as a thousand years,...

Also Psalm 90:4 -
PSALMS 90:4 KJV For a thousand years in thy sight [are but] as yesterday when it is past, and [as] a watch in the night.

Is Cthulhu, like a Kraken or a Titan, a Celestial or natural event that causes terror?
And in reference to Cs:
but the character Enoch himself seems to be based on a Babylonian character. The fallen angels are presented with some kind of cometary imagery. Is that correct?
I think you may be on to something as well and I’ve had similar inclinations along these lines regarding the comparisons to Cthulhu as the Kraken and symbol for harbinger of doom — I might also throw in wetiko and Marduk (supreme god of the Babylonians) and comets as plague wielders too. Maybe it’s all smoke and mirrors, but humanity sure seems to pack a lot of hidden meaning into parables and allegorical tales. Lots to ponder… 🤔

Back
Top Bottom