Session 18 September 2021

An article developing the links between RNA vaccines, syncytin, fertility, speciation, schizophrenia and possession has just been posted here on Sott. The title is "RNA Vaccines, Obedience and Eugenics"
🌈 That was a BRILLIANT article Pierre!
Very easy to understand and see the big picture, even for the uninitiated, or for those whom perhaps like myself, some days feel, ‘ I am a bear of very little brain’ (Winnie the Pooh) 🤪

Respectfully, I encourage forum members to take the time to read it and perhaps share it with those who are open to receiving/would appreciate/benefit from it.

Thankyou for ALL you are doing to create awareness and clarity for others.💗

in reply to @Luks @Palinurus

If i'm not well informed about the situation in Poland, it is because there is not much published in English about it. IMO, The past USSR situation is overused to avoid take responsibility in the now. There are refugees at the border, but did they come through Ukraine? If so, why blame Belarus? Poland did help suppress Irak and Afghanistan. Poland did take in a large amount of US troops lately. Poland had/has Rendition camps to torture Nato opponents. Poland has millions of people working cheaply throughout the EU. Poland is very involved in the nefarious plans to use and destroy Ukraine to hurt the Russian Federation.
The pictures of new NATO Razor wire at the border of Belarus did hurt my eyes. Poland lost innocence.

Last edited:
An article developing the links between RNA vaccines, syncytin, fertility, speciation, schizophrenia and possession has just been posted here on Sott. The title is "RNA Vaccines, Obedience and Eugenics"

Excelent article Pierre. I'm now looking forward to your next book.

Straight after I read it I had an immediate 'aha' moment regarding the question: why 15 October? Maybe it's because after that date it will be extremely difficult to downplay the oddities of newborns whose parents were fully vaccinated?

in reply to @Luks @Palinurus

If i'm not well informed about the situation in Poland, it is because there is not much published in English about it. IMO, The past USSR situation is overused to avoid take responsibility in the now. There are refugees at the border, but did they come through Ukraine? If so, why blame Belarus? Poland did help suppress Irak and Afghanistan. Poland did take in a large amount of US troops lately. Poland had/has Rendition camps to torture Nato opponents. Poland has millions of people working cheaply throughout the EU. Poland is very involved in the nefarious plans to use and destroy Ukraine to hurt the Russian Federation.
The pictures of new NATO Razor wire at the border of Belarus did hurt my eyes. Poland lost innocence.
Well, you can easily check who is pulling strings in Poland, in just under 10 minutes :) Take for example the building, that was the headquarters of the ruling party (Law and Justice):
The headquarters of Law and Justice is at ul. Nowogrodzka in Warsaw. The owner of the building has so far been the Israeli developer Metropol NH, but the information from Radio ZET shows that the property has been sold. The buyer turned out to be the Polish hotel company Q Hotel. The amount of the transaction has not been disclosed. According to unofficial information, the amount is between EUR 6-7 million.
(from PiS może zacząć szukać nowej siedziby. Budynek przy Nowogrodzkiej został sprzedany)

You can search the judicial register for who is the CEO of said company:

And do a Google search about that person:
Moshe Mor joined Greylock in 2000. His areas of focus include: software, mobile and e-commerce.
Previously, Moshe spent eight years at SPL WorldGroup, a leading international provider of enterprise software and services. He was a member of SPL's founding team; from 1995 he led it as its CEO through rapid expansion to reach 1,000 employees and
$150 million in revenues worldwide. Prior to SPL WorldGroup, Moshe held management positions in software companies in diverse stages, from start-ups to large established players. He also served six years in the Israeli Army as a Captain in the Military Intelligence branch.
Moshe launched Greylock's investment activities in Israel in 2002. His portfolio include ClearForest (acquired by Reuters), Farecast (acquired by Microsoft), HyperRoll (acquired by Oracle), Illuminator (acquired by EMC), Legolas, Payoneer, Red Bend Software, Siliquent (acquired by Broadcom), The Box, WEbook and Zend.
Moshe holds a BS degree in Economics from Tel Aviv University and an MBA from Harvard Business School where he was a Baker Scholar.
(from Moshe Mor - Founding Partner @ Greylock - Crunchbase Person Profile)

Easy :)

Thank you Pierre.
The article is written in simple language, making it a good read after automatic translation.
I shared it with my friends and family, who so far have been quite open to knowledge other than that given in the mainstream.
I say they were, because for some time now - and quite recently - I have been
most of them seem to have changed.
Have you noticed something like that, that aggression appears during the conversation? I can talk less and less openly with the same people with whom there wasn't such a problem not so long ago.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Well, you can easily check who is pulling strings in Poland, in just under 10 minutes :) Take for example the building, that was the headquarters of the ruling party (Law and Justice):

(from PiS może zacząć szukać nowej siedziby. Budynek przy Nowogrodzkiej został sprzedany)

You can search the judicial register for who is the CEO of said company:

And do a Google search about that person:

(from Moshe Mor - Founding Partner @ Greylock - Crunchbase Person Profile)

Easy :)
Thank you, @KS . Got a bit emotional there. There is a taste of holocaust spite in the Polish stance.

Thank you Pierre.
The article is written in simple language, making it a good read after automatic translation.
I shared it with my friends and family, who so far have been quite open to knowledge other than that given in the mainstream.
Have you noticed something like that, that aggression appears during the conversation? I can talk less and less openly with the same people with whom there wasn't such a problem not so long ago.
They have a blind spot for propaganda?

I noticed the same. I shared a post about it in the Corona Virus thread.

(Artemis) So does that mean that vaccines make it so people pick up negative frequencies?

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) So that means people who've been vaccinated are channeling Satan. [laughter] Okay, that's extreme, but...

(L) They can definitely download some weird stuff. But only those susceptible, I think.

(Pierre) On this line, the RNA in the vaccine code is for a protein very similar to syncytin. Mis-expression of this protein syncytin leads to disorders like schizophrenia that are considered by some researchers as possession. So my question is: Can the vaccine in some cases increase the incidence of actual possession?

A: Oh indeed!!
This is out of Sacramento in very bizarre family attack by there sixteen year old son and his brother.

By Steve LargeSeptember 28, 2021 at 8:48 am
ELVERTA (CBS13) – There was a violent confrontation at an Elverta home Monday. The shocking assault left a mother and her 10-year-old son in critical condition.

Deputies detained two boys; one of them allegedly called 9-1-1 and says he attacked his own mother and brother.

READ MORE: Neighbor Describes Elverta Family Shaken By Shocking Attack

Dispatch audio recordings describe some of the terrifying details.

Dispatcher: “…a male says he 187’d somebody and he wants to turn himself in…”

Dispatcher: “…then said he hurt his mother and she was losing a lot of blood…the male gave the phone to a female who said her son stabbed her…and beat her in the head and she has to go to the hospital…”

Crime scene tape now drapes the sliding glass door of the Elverta home.

Investigators spent Monday scouring inside for clues into what led up to the boys’ alleged attack on their own brother and mother.

Dispatcher: “…the 16-year-old is holding up the cell phone for his mother to speak, the mom is holding her neck…”

Linda Hargraeves lives down the block from the family home. She saw the father and his young daughter pull up to the crime scene in his semi-truck.

“He just jumped out, the little girl jumped out the same side, they ran back to a car and got into a car,” Hargraeves said. “[It’s] devastating that something like this happens anywhere, but also in our quiet neighborhood here.”

Neighbors say the family of seven includes four boys and a little girl. And now one big mystery: what went so wrong?

Dispatcher: “The 16-year-old is saying he will cooperate with the officers but he needs to be next to his mother to hold the phone for the mom…”

On Tuesday, the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Office announced that the two brothers detained – aged 13 and 16 – had been arrested and booked into juvenile hall. Both are facing attempted homicide charges.

The mother was taken to Mercy San Juan Hospital and the brother to UC Davis Medical Center. Both were listed in critical condition, according to the sheriff’s office.

Well Ark began his question mentioning the 100-200 year range and the Cs gave 1000 as a maximum before the signal starts to get too weak so it could be the 73 would be an ideal for keeping an ideally strong signal but yes I don't know if Ark has made changes to his model.
This is a good point. Thanks.
We have had different periods in human history. Perhaps this larger cycle of 309,000 is broken down into smaller sub-cycles (epochs that do not necessarily correspond to how we traditionally divide them in the science of history)
Luks, have you read Laura's article, "The Golden Age, Psychopathy, and the Sixth Extinction"? She breaks the Epoch cycle down into several sub-cycles, including Zodiacal Ages (approx. 2084 years) and Historical Eras (approx. 521 years). So a half-cycle between those would be approximately 1000 years.

To counter that illlegal instream may also be part of an explanation for the Polish maneuvers.
In Poland "countering illegal instream" is the official government's narrative, which in my opinion is a distraction. That government's narration states that these maneuvers and state of emergency are caused by refugees from the Middle East. But the case was suspect from the very beginning.

We were told that those people are refugees from Afghanistan, right after media publicized American departure from Afghanistan, when they would not even be able to physically reach the border with Poland...

Then it was blown up in media and became politicized, a fairly good circus began, in which various political factions started to talk about whether to let migrants/refugees in or not. Quarrels, insults; antagonizing society around two of the greatest political forces playing their assumed roles who "competing" with each other. I think it's all a smokescreen.

No fewer people than on the border with Belarus with different origins and agendas cross the border with Ukraine and, interestingly, no states of emergency are created there and no additional fences or barriers are put up. Only that Ukraine is now more favorable to the West, and Belarus is not, that's what.

I think it all comes from the upper transnational levels of the hierarchy and the Polish government and army was simply ordered from outside to secure that border with Belarus because something is about to happen very soon of a worldwide character....
And the government just makes a story to feed the Polish population.
Luks, have you read Laura's article, "The Golden Age, Psychopathy, and the Sixth Extinction"? She breaks the Epoch cycle down into several sub-cycles, including Zodiacal Ages (approx. 2084 years) and Historical Eras (approx. 521 years). So a half-cycle between those would be approximately 1000 years.
I read this article once, thanks for reminding it. :-) Someday I will come back to it, think over everything that is connected with eras, epochs and years, maybe I will manage to come up with something else.

Back
Top Bottom