SOTT monthly Earth Changes Summary video translations

Czech IT is done, over to @anka for the PR cooking session :-)
PR finished and the Czech sheet for that crazy month of August is placed on the tray.

It was a month full of events for me and only during work on the latest summary I realized how mad it was all over the planet. When there was a talk during the last C's session about stretching and filling the time line, that the last 20 years of history could easily make up for hundreds of years, every recent month of Mother Nature's presents could be a summary for any whole year before 2000. Unbelievable.

I have a look.

PR finished and the Czech sheet for that crazy month of August is placed on the tray.

It was a month full of events for me and only during work on the latest summary I realized how mad it was all over the planet. When there was a talk during the last C's session about stretching and filling the time line, that the last 20 years of history could easily make up for hundreds of years, every recent month of Mother Nature's presents could be a summary for any whole year before 2000. Unbelievable.
All cooked and boiled 🧑‍🍳🥚.

PR of Croatian subtitles and Focus is done for July, it's ready for upload! :-)

Croatian IT of subtitles and Focus for August is also done and ready for PR.

BTW, thank you @drazen for PRing Croatian version of July installment (I know you must be super busy)! :flowers:
If you can't manage the August one, please let me know and I'll do it in day or two.

And a huge thank you to all the crew involved in making these chronicles of our (end) times! You gals&guys rock! :love:
Thank you Truth&Forgiveness, it would be great if you can do PR too for August version.

Attachments

• ECS_July_2021_Cro.srt.txt
    11.9 KB · Views: 5
All cooked as well.
Hi @Gawan
I think there was a misunderstanding here - SRT file with subtitles attached to drazen's post is for SOTT Summary for July 2021, not for August, which I see was included there in the YT video. Can you please remove it from August YT video and put it in July video?
File for August I will post (attach) here tonight or tomorrow after going over it once more for PR, and will let you know when it's ready for "cooking".
Thanks!

Hi @Gawan
I think there was a misunderstanding here - SRT file with subtitles attached to drazen's post is for SOTT Summary for July 2021, not for August, which I see was included there in the YT video. Can you please remove it from August YT video and put it in July video?
File for August I will post (attach) here tonight or tomorrow after going over it once more for PR, and will let you know when it's ready for "cooking".
Thanks!
Alright, it is corrected now.

Back
Top Bottom