Dr. Botha from South Africa, who has been analyzing thousands of blood samples over 15 years, has looked at the blood of dozens of the vaccinated before and after injection. And also at the contents of the Pfizer and J&J vaccine vials.

Some of her findings are even more shocking than what we have seen before. In particular, in the samples from vaccine vials she saw these particles moving and self-assembling into structures like this:

Image4.png

When the fluid under the microscope dried up, it looked like this:

Image5.png

She says she has never seen anything like that.

Everyone knows that covid from out-of-state performers can't possibly transmit to in-state performers or the audience, and it doesn't matter that they'll be touching each other and sweating on each other as basketball players do, because covid respects the residency status of a performer, so it only makes sense that NYC, LA, and SF didn't apply their vaccine mandates to out-of-state performers.

Covid also respects whether a building is legally designated as an office building instead of a gym, so it makes sense for NYC not to apply the vaccine mandate to the basketball practice gym because it's legally a private office building and not an indoor gym.
Kyrie Irving able to practice with Nets at Brooklyn facility, sources say
Tim Bontemps

Brooklyn Nets star Kyrie Irving will be able to practice at the team's facility in Brooklyn, sources confirmed to ESPN, but still won't be able to play in home games because of the city's COVID-19 vaccine mandate.

The change in Irving's status is due to the city determining that the HSS Training Center, the Nets' practice facility in Brooklyn, is a "private office building" as opposed to an indoor gym -- one of the many indoor facilities that fall under the city's vaccine mandate that went into effect last month.

"It sounds like we may have Kyrie on the road with us, but I'm not sure he'll be playing, since we haven't seen him for a week, and obviously safety first," Nets coach Steve Nash told reporters before Friday night's preseason game in Brooklyn against the Milwaukee Bucks, the first matchup Irving was forced to miss this season due to the vaccine requirement. "Not going to have a huge risk of injury, but a lot to be worked through. We're just getting information at the same time you guys are, so we'll see [what happens]."

Irving hasn't been with the team since Brooklyn returned from California, where the Nets held training camp in San Diego before their preseason opener -- in which Irving didn't play -- Sunday in Los Angeles against the Lakers.

New York City's vaccine mandate, which says a person needs to have proof of at least one COVID-19 vaccine shot to enter, among other places, indoor gyms -- including Barclays Center, the home of the Nets, and Madison Square Garden, the home of the Knicks -- prevented Irving from taking part in the team's media day. Irving instead joined that event, which was held on Sept. 27 at Barclays Center, via a Zoom call from his home.

The requirement also forced Irving to miss practice this week, which prompted Nash to be asked whether the Nets had considered moving their practice site to allow the star point guard to work out with them -- an idea the coach dismissed.

But now that won't be necessary, after Friday's change in stance by the city to allow Irving to work out at the facility. The Nets are scheduled to have an open practice at Brooklyn Bridge Park Saturday afternoon, then have a practice at their facility Sunday before heading to Philadelphia for Monday's game against the 76ers -- the only time Irving can play, as of now, before the season opener on Oct. 19 in Milwaukee against the defending champion Bucks.

"I mean, I think all I would say is my first kind of thought is that it's positive," Nash said. "We have him around the team for a larger period of our season. We'll see what happens. I don't know. This [ruling] just came in. Is there another one coming? Is he going to be allowed to play at home at some point? Is he not going to be able to practice at our facility at some point?

"We are just following kind of the latest, and I don't think anyone has been through this before. Obviously the pandemic has been new to everyone, but now we are in a position where the pandemic creates all these different new scenarios as well. I really don't know what to say other than it is positive that he can now rejoin his teammates at our practice center and train, and it gives us more touch points with him and we will go from there."

Asked about the potential for Irving playing Monday, and whether it was like checking in on an injured player to see where they're at given the time Irving has spent away from the team, Nash agreed with the comparison.

"Yeah, more or less, because when someone is able to resume full activity on the court," Nash said, they still need "a certain amount of high-intensity work before you'd put them in a game. I think even if you're not injured you still have to reach those thresholds, and if you are injured once you are healthy, quote unquote, you have to reach those thresholds as well."

The change in the city's stance does nothing to affect Irving's inability to play games in Brooklyn -- or at Madison Square Garden for the two times a year the Nets will face the rival Knicks -- which could cost him more than $17 million if he doesn't comply with the mandate all season long.

But while the NBA and National Basketball Players Association have agreed that, under the terms of the collective bargaining agreement, anyone missing games without "reasonable cause" this season will give up 1/91.6th of their salary for every game that they miss, the union has not agreed that the mandate applies to Irving's situation.

"They've been reporting that we've agreed that if a player who was not able to play because of his non-vaccination status, they could be docked [pay]," Michele Roberts, the NBPA's executive director, told The New York Daily News earlier this week. "We did not agree. The league's position is that they can. We'll see."

The Athletic first reported the news of New York's change in stance on the Nets' facility.

Hey Ocean, judging by the accents in that video, that sounds like it's in England. I think the guy with the megaphone says "Clapham Common", which is in London. Despite the apparent claim in the tweet, it sounds like the person had a seizure after vaccination, but there's no reason to believe that they 'dropped down dead'. It may seem not seem important, but it's best we keep as close to the facts as possible, lest we succumb to the hysteria ourselves.

I saw the video for the first time yesterday, so it seems as though it may be new. They're also wearing clothing typical for England at this time of year.
They didn't look like they were having a fit. Collapsed unconscious maybe? And that would be the BETTER case scenario.

This is new from Victoria, the heart of Devil Dan's dictatorship. These toxic jab mandates are effecting everyone.

She presents very well as a reliable witness for the point of view of police forces and of ordinary citizens, as she wears both hats. She discusses the MOs of 'cowards' in the protests. I wonder if she understands that they are most likely provocation agents. Anyway, I wish her the best going forward.

Here is the video from the German Autopsy / Pathology Conference - dubbed in 🇬🇧 english publised at Rumble.

A truly remarkable conference with independent doctors who shed light over what they found in vaccinated diseased people, in blood work as well analyzing the various vaccine vials. And there is so much stuff in there - which makes from a health perspective absolutely no sense. It is frankly horrifying all they found.

Personally i say: there is only death and illness in them. There are no other words for it.
Here is dubbed in Spanish.

Dr. Botha from South Africa, who has been analyzing thousands of blood samples over 15 years, has looked at the blood of dozens of the vaccinated before and after injection. And also at the contents of the Pfizer and J&J vaccine vials.

Some of her findings are even more shocking than what we have seen before. In particular, in the samples from vaccine vials she saw these particles moving and self-assembling into structures like this:

Image4.png

When the fluid under the microscope dried up, it looked like this:

Image5.png

She says she has never seen anything like that
Does anyone have a better resolution screen capture? I cannot figure out the software used to give these examples. Besides Dr. Botha is a PhD (if any?) type doctor, and not an MD. I am not saying that the scientific doctoral streams do not use microscopy as research tools in blood related research, however the Doctor in Philosophy degree even in medical sciences should not be equated directly with patients and blood tests as a basis of high expertise. Even so, having watched the interview on Stew Peters (If my recollection is right), I discarded this evidence on the basis of a twice repeated I do not know What I am looking at, statement which although genuine, no PhD would issue. If anything the PhD drills in how to communicate what you know that you don’t know.

Even so, having watched the interview on Stew Peters (If my recollection is right), I discarded this evidence on the basis of a twice repeated I do not know What I am looking at, statement which although genuine, no PhD would issue.

Really? She has done microscopic blood analysis like this thousands of times over 15 years and you dismiss it because she said “I don't know what I am looking at“? Your reason doesn't make any sense to me.

Sorry if this is a repost, but this interview from 25th of September with Dr Philip McMillan, Robert Malone and Geert Vanden Bossche was really informative and excellent. It's a pleasure to see Robert and Geert putting their heads together to figure out what's going on. I highly recommend watching/listening to this! I admit being a bit sceptical towards Geert some months ago, but now I'm quite convinced that he is the 'real deal' and really knows his stuff.

Topics covered:

0:00 Intro
05:45 mRNA Technology
11:50 Answer to Antivaxxers?
17:25 Are we where Geert expected?
20:45 COVID-19 in Israel
27:50 Geert explains selective immune pressure
48:00 Clarification of immune pressure by Robert
1:01:25 Explanation of ADE
1:11:40 How to communicate with Epidemiology leaders (Geert)
1:15:45 Explanation of Regulatory agencies (Robert)
1:30:15 Recommendation from Geert about strategies
1:40:45 Odd signals in the vaccine groups pointing to excess deaths
1:46:10 Explanation of infectious pressure graphs

Sorry if this is a repost, but this interview from 25th of September with Dr Philip McMillan, Robert Malone and Geert Vanden Bossche was really informative and excellent. It's a pleasure to see Robert and Geert putting their heads together to figure out what's going on. I highly recommend watching/listening to this! I admit being a bit sceptical towards Geert some months ago, but now I'm quite convinced that he is the 'real deal' and really knows his stuff.

Topics covered:

0:00 Intro
05:45 mRNA Technology
11:50 Answer to Antivaxxers?
17:25 Are we where Geert expected?
20:45 COVID-19 in Israel
27:50 Geert explains selective immune pressure
48:00 Clarification of immune pressure by Robert
1:01:25 Explanation of ADE
1:11:40 How to communicate with Epidemiology leaders (Geert)
1:15:45 Explanation of Regulatory agencies (Robert)
1:30:15 Recommendation from Geert about strategies
1:40:45 Odd signals in the vaccine groups pointing to excess deaths
1:46:10 Explanation of infectious pressure graphs

Is it possible that you shared the wrong video? With me comes a tutorial on how to stand while singing :-P:whistle:

Is it possible that you shared the wrong video? With me comes a tutorial on how to stand while singing :-P:whistle:
I accidentally first copy-pasted the wrong YT link, edited now. Please ignore the the previous link and do not share it anywhere, since that's my personal YT account (with my real name). I really hope the 'net robots' didn't catch the link (it was up ca 5 seconds).

Just a thought/case study. Despite C insistence Cabal plans are wishful thinking so far nothing is stopping the matrix programming so projected casualty is very high (natural culling since most of us don't have enough vibrations to graduate). Covid/ population reduction is just the first major step toward NWO, global warming/fit 55 probably next consuming less with minimal industrialization and reducing your travel mobility with airplane or car to electric vehicle turn bike turn walking, and probably many more incoming cabal plans to control us. C mentioned 12% aware of evil plan that is roughly 500mln but how many of those are cabal minion. If we survive this. The new society is probably designed for those loyal to their cause and the "other society" segregated for those managed to survive in hiding. We aren't tagged so probably can't have access to cabal basic services, money, etc so I assume that is C gentle way to say we need to network with likeminded or live remotely out of their reach to form resistance. The old world is definitely lost to most of us unless you are illuminati or jesuit follower. Do we have to fight guerilla warfare to take back control of this planet. Odds certainly stacked against the sheep.

I scanned down the page on the link you gave and found this tweet.

With a bit of searching, I found an article about this interview where the doctor was cut off because they needed to go to the weather.
Dr Zoe said that the blood clot caused after having the vaccine was a very particular kind of clot which led to low platelets.
Speaking about signs and symptoms you should be aware of she said: "It means you're more likely to bleed.
"It tends to affect the vein which drains blood from the brain...."

Back
Top Bottom