Kieran Morrissey is an unassuming Hospital Manager working for the HSE here in Ireland. He has recently taken to posting videos regarding his concerns with regard to the suggestion that the Marburg virus is about to be weaponized aka April's suggestion by GAVI/Bill Gates that it is a likely candidate for 'the next pandemic' followed in August by the lapdogs at the WHO raising the stakes further.

The next pandemic: Marburg?

Untitledvir6.jpg

2021 AUG 12 World Health Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus announces Marburg Virus

Untitledvir5.jpg

Morrissey has posted videos in which he raises concerns that:

1. A PCR test has already been been developed

2. A vaccine is close to being emergency use authorized (one of which appears to contain the toxin Ricin):

3. That is symptoms including clotting and bleeding may be used to disguise and worsen the situation concerning ADRs from the Covid Jabs.

Here is Kieran sharing his concerns earlier this month:

Urgent message from university hospital manager and academic Kieran Morrissey

Untitledvir7.jpg

Sadly it seems as if he has over stepped the mark. In what looks to be a classic special operations terror attack, his house was targeted for a brutal assault as his was inside - leaving him clearly traumatized. No police would respond to his or relatives desperate calls for assistance and it has all the hallmarks of a first and final warning to say no more.

It would appear as if the poor man may have been on to something.
Perhaps this will turn out to be the real pandemic that the C's spoke of, instead of the fake one. Who in their right mind would want to take any product with ricin as an ingredient?

I'm not sure which Airline this pilot is with. He discusses resisting now. (short tweet)

Ron Paul's writes of the great southwest airline rebellion?:

("Seemingly out of nowhere what appears to be a Southwest Airlines rebellion has taken flight this weekend.")

COOL

"SOUTHWEST AIRLINES, Offering Free Flights To All Passengers Who Are Vaccinated And Can Fly A PLane."

article-9673-1.jpg

I wonder if there really is a 70-80% vaccination rate in those countries that report it. That could be another piece of disinformation that is being used to make those who haven't yet been vaccinated or who want to avoid it feel as though they are in the minority. It could just be a way to increase the pressure while also giving a false impression for govts to make everyone think that the push for vaccination has been successful. It would be interesting to know for sure what the rates are.

Yes, it is a question to ponder, to ponder how it is that western press posits that "70-80%" of many western people have been vaccinated (first/second dose), while only 10% of the globe has. The politicians and bureaucrats, through the press, seems to use this peg to hang their hat on, while those who have been reluctant are made less so by news repetition, being made to think that the crowd is all but safely vaccinated. Those with further dissension, are slowly beaten down with regulatory orders and edicts, and employer policies.

Looked at this whole 'business' in old language (changing a few words), it might look like this:

How people can be brought around to support war vaccinations: incite fear of attack

Hermann Goering - "That is easy"

Here’s Goering’s {revised} reply:

“Why, of course, the people don’t want war experimental vaccines,” Goering shrugged. “Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war with experimental vaccines, when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece. Naturally, the common people don’t want war vaccine experimentation; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood.

“But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship.”

“There is one difference,” [Gilbert] pointed out. “In a democracy the people have some say in the matter through their elected representatives, and in the United States only Congress can declare wars emergency health measures {used to be so}

“Oh, that is all well and good, [replied Goering] but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked by a virus and denounce the pacifists unvaccinated for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.”

Note: this was a Nuremberg tribunal interview between Goering and Gustave Gilbert, who autheroed The Psychology of Dictatorship.

Away from the above digression, seriously, these vaccine use numbers might make one curious as to industry vaccine production realities, which include; processing ingredients, packaging, glass, some with super cooling requirements, distribution and storage etc.

Back in March, this was said:

The pharmaceutical industry, in common with many industrial sectors, does not reveal its production capacity, says Rasmus Bech Hansen, chief executive of Airfinity, a London-based analytics company that compiles data on the industry. But vaccine growth is likely to be “exponential” in the coming months, he predicts.

Some 413 million COVID-19 vaccine doses had been produced by the beginning of March {assuming this is first dose}, according to Airfinity data. The company projects that this will rise to 9.5 billion doses by the end of 2021. A larger figure was published last week in an analysis from the Global Health Innovation Center at Duke University in Durham, North Carolina. The centre’s researchers aggregated publicly announced forecasts from vaccine makers, which add up to around 12 billion doses by the end of the year.
[...]
Vaccine production can require more than 200 individual components, which are often manufactured in different countries. These include glass vials, filters, resin, tubing and disposable bags. “If any critical item falls short, then it can disrupt the entire process...
[...]
But the key bottleneck in mRNA-vaccine manufacture is a worldwide shortage of essential components, especially nucleotides, enzymes and lipids {one might suspect a few others}. This is because relatively few companies make these products, and not in sufficient numbers for global supply. Moreover, these companies are proving slow to license their manufacturing so that others could do this.

For example, every RNA strand requires a ‘cap’ that prevents the human body from rejecting it as foreign material. It’s the most expensive component, says Kis, and the intellectual-property rights for a popular cap design are held by one company — TriLink Biotechnologies, based in San Diego, California. Similarly, a small number of companies hold the intellectual-property rights for one of the four lipid nanoparticles that form a ‛cage’ around the RNA, Kis adds....

So, going from first dose in March (assuming first dose) of 413 million, to end of the year 9 billion, seems like a lot of smoke blowing in the wind, and again, reported is that only 10% of the global populations have been vaccinated; first and second dose only, is unclear, and they are moving to scale-up for third and fourth doses.

Are they actually producing and properly distributing these numbers?
What are the true mathematics of production capacity and population administration per dose?
Is there placebo? (if so (the stuff of conspiracy), someone is making a lot of money, while furthering real time/subject experimental data)
Oh, there is so many more questions...

This is mostly fake news.

In this case, a "fact check" article actually does help:

Only the politicians and their aides in congress and state parliaments are really exempt, as well as illegal immigrants.
Fact check? Give me a break. There is no OSHA federal mandate. The psyops continue.

I found something that is above my pay grade. Another video of a microscopic examination of the injection. Pfizer in this case. If it is half true…its yet another horror story. Eggs, of a “thing” aluminum/carbon and colorful life form that grows into? What looks to be a protozoa or flat worm…I don’t know. Definitely “IF” validated, a candidate for the Lovecraft Cthulhu. The eggs lay dormant until they find fertile soil. I’m not sure if he means just a human body, or a certain DNA.

Is there even such a thing as an aluminum life form?

And who is this guy? I’m quite skeptical.

I figure we will see this video walking around the net this week, so might as well get and idea of what it is or isn't about.

Although it has English subtitles, it is in, I believe the Polish language. If someone here speaks polish perhaps, they could make better sense of it than I. Also, I can find very little (in English) on this guy, so again maybe someone could do a polish language search on him. All I can see is that in the past he has done some “hidden history” videos, and what he says about himself here:

“My name is Franc Zalewski, by profession I am a geologist, mineralogist but also an archaeologist, cosmologist, Egyptologist, fascinated by mathematics and by vocation I am a discoverer of truth in Poland and in the world.” – Franc Zalewski

Here’s the video, buyer beware, and let me know if you also find Dr. Zalewski suspicious, or does he have some credibility.

"Israel data shows death rate exponential since the 3rd booster has been brought out"....

Excellent commentary by this holocaust survivor.. her personal story is rather stunning, actually, how she managed to survive.

She is criticizing Israeli parents for willfully remaining ignorant, and allowing their children to be vaccinated, instead of protecting them.

The interviewer brings up the question that is often asked, how did the holocaust happen? How did the population not see it coming? Now we see how it happened, he says.

Clif High calls it "a second, medical, holocaust"... This survivor points out how the fact that the health establishment participated in the holocaust set it apart from other atrocities. She also brings up the role of IBM in Germany, their using their computer card technology (which has everything to do with the numbers on the holocaust survivors' arms, by the way). She mentions how Governor Cuomo used IBM to create his Excelsior Card (another type of vaccination card for large scale events, etc.).

This is a long interview... I'm still just a short way in...

Last edited:
Report About COVID And The Amish

Our Overlords Will Not Like This Report About COVID And The Amish

Source: townhall.com (including video footage)

We are glad all the English people got their COVID vaccines, that's great because now we can do what we want and we don't have to wear a mask.
Calvin Lapp, Amish Mennonite

Lapp: There’s three things the Amish don't like. And that's government— they won't get involved in the government, they don't like the public education system— they won't send their children to education, and they also don't like the health system. They rip us off. Those are three things that we feel like we're fighting against all the time. Well, those three things are all part of what Covid is.

Steve Nolt, scholar on Amish culture: I know of some cases in which Amish people refused to go to the hospital, even when they were very sick because if they went there, they wouldn't be able to have visitors. And it was more important to be sick, even very sick at home and have the ability to have some people around you than to go to the hospital and be isolated.

killdeer-10.jpg

How do you influence and indoctrinate a community that cannot be reached by television, radio or Facebook?

How can you instill fear in people who generally only fear God and nature?

Not only do these rural communities seem to have attained herd immunity (against the virus) early on, but also against the manipulation and craziness of the surrounding modern world.

Luckily they are too few and too secluded to attract the ire of this world's rulers.

Back
Top Bottom