[..] We know they're committed to war against us, it's becoming more apparent everyday while they replace their own fears with false flaunting in their last gasps to hold on. Meanwhile when the bulk of the population wakes to the reality that scarcity of goods is a thing that's when the calm dissipates and the blame game begins in earnest. It seems to me they've overstepped their own game and they will reap what's been sowed. Just some thoughts currently.

A lot of western countries now have "vaccination" rates of 70-80%. The DNA changes cant be reversed with any tech we have. Most of them will die sooner or later and a huge percentage can be considered rendered sterile. And western replication rate had been below a population sustaining level for a long time. Thats the destruction of western civilisation.

When the "vaxxed" wake up, which i doubt they do, because people after vaccination seem to become even more less critical of vaccinations, its too late.

A lot of western countries now have "vaccination" rates of 70-80%.
I wonder if there really is a 70-80% vaccination rate in those countries that report it. That could be another piece of disinformation that is being used to make those who haven't yet been vaccinated or who want to avoid it feel as though they are in the minority. It could just be a way to increase the pressure while also giving a false impression for govts to make everyone think that the push for vaccination has been successful. It would be interesting to know for sure what the rates are.

I recently added one short chapter to "Mass Extinctions, Evolutionary Leaps and Viral Information". It's only a draft, quite speculative. I don't know if it is true and if it will be included in the final edition. But you might find interesting information in there, so here it is:
Another possible line of inquiry to consider Pierre in your syncytin quest is the impact of regular cannabis use (and the otherwise bizarre push of late by authorities to legalize and hence habituate in the wider community). There is a steady rise in its use by pregnant women for example and studies do seem to suggest this has detrimental impacts on syncytialization during pregnancy.

The Impact of Early Life Exposure to Cannabis: The Role of the Endocannabinoid System

Additionally, disruption in ECS signaling has been associated with changes in syn-cytialization and ST function. Exposure to 2-AG has been previously shown to reduce placental alkaline phosphatase (pALP) activity, human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) secretion, and mRNA expression of fusion proteins (glial cell missing-1 and syncytin), demonstrating impaired syncytialization [121]. Exposure to AEA similarly dysregulated syncytialization and altered expression of fusion proteins and hCG secretion [132]. Both AEA and 2-AG disrupt protein biosynthesis and endocrine function in STs, as well as impair the transport of nutrients, oxygen and other substances to the fetus, effects which may be attributed to activity at CB1 and CB2 receptors (Reviewed in: [114]) (see Figure 2). A recent study in placental explants and BeWo cells demonstrated that AEA impaired ST function by altering the expression of efflux transporter proteins (breast cancer resistance protein, BCRP/ABCG2) which provide fetal protection against xenobiotic exposure [133]. These observations were reversed following treatment with CB2 antagonist (AM630) or cAMP analog (8-Br-cAMP), suggesting that AEA mediates placental transporter expression via CB2-cAMP signaling [133]. Together, these in vitro studies suggest the importance of ECS signaling in mediating trophoblast turnover and proper placentation.

It may be just coincidental but not only the rise in use but also the dramatic increase in the proportion of THC, the psychoactive substance in cannabis producing the “high” has jumped from 3% to 10-15% and in some areas to 70%. Worth noting that:

“Numerous prospective studies have shown that cannabis use carries an increased risk of later schizophrenic-like psychosis,” says an article by Sir Robin Murray of the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience at King’s College London and Wayne Hall of the National Centre for Youth Substance Use Research at the University of Queensland. They cite a study showing that, though Portugal is held up as a pioneer in dealing with drugs, the rate of hospitalisation for psychotic disorders has increased 29-fold since decriminalisation 15 years ago. Another study calculates that between 30 per cent and 50 per cent of new cases of psychosis in London and Amsterdam would not have occurred if the individual affected had not been smoking high-potency cannabis.
FWIW

Robert Malone and Geert Vanden Bosche participated and breaks it down brilliantly - everyone needs to understand this. Start from 1h43m in and watch to the end: https://thehighwire.com/watch/
HighWire front man Del Bigtree - in his fervent goal to make the explanation of Delta creation super clear - manages to do the exact opposite and just confuses the issue of how dangerous variants come to be with his video edits and two plastic puppet figurines. Its easier to understand the issue by watching the original video - not edited by Del. Here it is:
Meeting of the COVID-19 Giants with Geert Vanden Bossche and Robert Malone MD:
1. Video link on Bitchute.

2. On Youtube strangely still up?

I THINK you all are dismissing Clif HIGH TO quickly ..
he does admit to being overly paranoid , and may over react occasionally ..
but so many topics Cass & Sott have covered he ends up discussing as well.
the Vegas nerve .. eating meat..when i first heard him on coast to coast radio
2006 or so big ego vegetarian ..NO MORE..
HIS study of history is not unlike Laura's ..
he has changed his mind about so many dyeing from the JAB and now thinks
Fauci screwed up and the early jabs only killed many CHINESE ..
( who knows about recent recipe as it often changes ..)
he also goes into an early psychedelic/drug encounter with an ancient Mantis being
and thinks they are behind alot of the crap going on..
but he acknowledges there are others .. lizzies etc..
i am of ill health and can't go into this too deeply
but i recommend one subscribes to his bitchute channel and listen to recent woo shows ..
oh to explain the WOO is all things normal (normies) poeple do not read up on ..
to much programming .. the stolen election.. the dark child stuff.. rampant corruption ..
and deep down at the bottom the Alien issue ..

if you beat me up about Clif i'm out of here.. please allow freedom of speech...

RED WOO! - EXPLORERS' GUIDE TO SCIFI WORLD

Clif_High: How China escaladed to now...

One of his Best!

and Normie Friendly too :)

HighWire front man Del Bigtree - in his fervent goal to make the explanation of Delta creation super clear - manages to do the exact opposite and just confuses the issue of how dangerous variants come to be with his video edits and two plastic puppet figurines. Its easier to understand the issue by watching the original video - not edited by Del. Here it is:
Meeting of the COVID-19 Giants with Geert Vanden Bossche and Robert Malone MD:
1. Video link on Bitchute.

2. On Youtube strangely still up?
You're correct, however why I enjoyed it and how he explained it is that I DID watch the original presentation when it came out, and there were some things I did not fully understand, and did not realize I did not fully understand, until I watched Del's breakdown of it, and re-looked at the graphs Geert presents with a new eye and understanding of the full implications. It was devastating. Del did a pretty good job of getting the complicated thoughts presented through to the layman in an easy-to-understand manner IMHO.

Geert Vanden Bossche makes a ground-breaking statement at videotime: ~00:48

"We will need the unvaccinated to be introduced into Vaxxed populations to stop & overcome the pandemic. The unvaxxed are the key to make a pandemic quiet down and prevent many deaths among the Vaxxed."
Particularly this part where he explains HOW and WHY this mechanism works by explaining that, in the example he presents, for every 100 virus particles you might have you will shed 10 out, regardless of vaxxed or unvaxxed. However, the vaxxed will only attack the original strain of the virus leaving all the variant to be shed out, but the unvaxxed will attack all virus regardless of variant and will shed out in a ratio of 9 weak virus and 1 strong virus variant. This mechanism as Geert explained it in the video was very difficult to understand, and once Del broke it down with his "dolls", it became more understandable what I was originally missing. It might also have been because after an hour and a half my brain was tired originally. Anyway, I have watched Del for a long time so maybe I am being too defensive.

So there's interesting results on a DearSA survey regarding mandatory vaccinations here:
Out of 88k comments on it, 48k are against, 10k are for, 2k are not fully, and 28k are still being processed.
I don't have much hope this will sway government, however, who are plowing full steam ahead with it. But it is interesting how many South Africans seem to be aware, judging by a random sample of the comments. See some of the comparison examples of people's thoughts on this:
Against:
I have the right to choose what I put into my body. This personal, medical choice should not impact my rights for access to free movement, food, work, education and public or private facilities.
For:
My only concern is that ignorant, misinformed people will block this mandate. ALL people should be vaccinated - just like for smallpox or polio.

Attachments

• dearsa-mandvax-10-10-21.JPG
    dearsa-mandvax-10-10-21.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 7
re-looked at the graphs Geert presents with a new eye and understanding of the full implications. It was devastating. Del did a pretty good job of getting the complicated thoughts presented through to the layman in an easy-to-understand manner IMHO
Thank You for posting these: Extraordinary, critically important videos that should be on the must-watch list of everybody! Here is for example what Geert said about jabbing kids:
(transcript)

"How can we reduce dangerous new variants?
We have to stop this mass vaccination dead! The worst thing ever, the worst thing that we do is to vaccinate younger age groups. Even if children get the disease, most of them resist relatively well to severe disease, because of their younger age. Because of their still fairly high innate anti-bodies. If we start vaccinating the young, they lose their innate protection potential. When people get vaccinated they are gonna breed those more infectious strains.

Through immune-selection pressure [jabs] there is no longer this elimination. We lose completely this buffer, where people get the disease and they build long lived immunity and this is really our hope for herd-immunity! Nobody talks anymore about herd immunity! What is the objective still of the mass vaccination campaign? Can anybody tell me, what is the objective? The only way we'll solve this is with herd immunity! Where are we gonna get herd immunity? Certainly NOT from mass vaccination!! We need to release the children to go out and do their thing and get their natural immunity, so we can get herd immunity!

We know that somebody who is young, in good health, has very good innate immunity, is better protected as a not-vaccinated person! We should get rid of this unjustifiable discrimination between vaccinated and non-vaccinated. We should end the ridiculous vaccine mandates, because they have no scientific basis whatsoever!

Avoid overcrowding! There is too much immune pressure in overcrowded places."

AnneDv_in21Symbole étourdi

@ADv_in21

Le doliprane (SANOFI), préconisé par le GOUVERNEMENT est en réalité un poison en cas de covid. Car le GLUTATHION qui est un antioxydant majeur, qui aide à LUTTER en cas d'infection voit sa synthèse bloquée par le paracétamol! Etude via
@zi0vers
(merci)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
The Role of Glutathione in Protecting against the Severe Inflammatory Response Triggered by COVID-19
La nouvelle pandémie de COVID-19 affecte la population mondiale différemment : principalement en présence de conditions telles que le vieillissement, le diabète et l'hypertension, le virus
https://t.co/MVSgV6Wyfw?amp=1
https://t.co/MVSgV6Wyfw?amp=1
C'est avec Doliprane que j'ai soigné mes deux covid... Alors qu'en penser ?...

The doliprane (SANOFI), recommended by the GOVERNMENT is in reality a poison in case of covid. Because the GLUTATHION which is a major antioxidant, which helps to FIGHT in case of infection sees its synthesis blocked by the paracetamol! Study via
@zi0vers
(thanks)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
The role of glutathione in protecting against the severe inflammatory response triggered by COVID-19
La nouvelle pandémie mondiale de COVID-19 affecte la population différemment : principalement en présence de conditions telles que le vieillissement, le diabète et l'hypertension, le virus

It is with Doliprane that I treated my two covid... So what do I think?...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I wonder if there really is a 70-80% vaccination rate in those countries that report it. That could be another piece of disinformation that is being used to make those who haven't yet been vaccinated or who want to avoid it feel as though they are in the minority. It could just be a way to increase the pressure while also giving a false impression for govts to make everyone think that the push for vaccination has been successful. It would be interesting to know for sure what the rates are.

Plus there possibility

that 20-30% of the jabs might been saline injections - which in theory brings down the affected in total. Otherwise too many would have died and gotten severely ill all at once. Maybe that is one of the reasons, why the establishment is so obsessed about booster shots

Norway may go 4th injection

Speaking of... In Norway they are now considering starting with the 4th jab for "goups with weak immune systems"

🇸🇪 Norge: Kan bli aktuellt med fjärde dos vaccin

Sedan en tid tillbaka har Norge börjat ge en tredje dos vaccin till personer i riskgrupp. Nu överväger Folkhelseinstituttet en fjärde dos, uppger NRK. [Norwegian Norsk rikskringkasting AS]

– Vi har börjat vaccinering med tredje dos för de som har svagt immunförsvar på grund av sjukdom eller behandling, och det kommer förmodligen också att sättas i gång försök med en fjärde dos för några, säger Geir Bukholm, biträdande chef för myndigheten.

Source: DN.se news ticker, 10 Oct 2021
🇬🇧 Norway: fourth dose of vaccine may be needed

For some time now, Norway has been giving a third dose of vaccine to people at risk. Now the National Institute of Public Health is considering a fourth dose, according to NRK [Norwegian Norsk rikskringkasting AS]

- We have started vaccination with a third dose for those who have a weak immune system due to illness or treatment, and there will probably also be trials of a fourth dose for some, says Geir Bukholm, deputy director of the agency.

Source: DN.se news ticker, 10 Oct 2021

Geert Vanden Bossche makes a ground-breaking statement at videotime: ~00:48

"We will need the unvaccinated to be introduced into Vaxxed populations to stop & overcome the pandemic. The unvaxxed are the key to make a pandemic quiet down and prevent many deaths among the Vaxxed."
Interestingly, this is what my wife, my son and I are doing.

All the people with whom we have a relationship are vaccinated.

If I found one that is not vaccinated in my environment, today it would be as rare as finding a green dog.:-D

If I found one that is not vaccinated in my environment, today it would be as rare as finding a green dog.:-D
Your comment made me smile, so I am replying with a couple of heartwarming and “awwww” inducing pictures of an authentic green dog, and an adorable impostor!
Have Faith, it could happen, we (my husband, grown son and myself) know and have friendships with a few other unvaxxed outliers, and have recently met and gotten to know several new "unvaxxed" people .
C572EC30-95FA-4E84-905D-FFEF2565210A.jpeg

Of course if you live in an area where there are a lot of different dog breeds, there are usually a few white or fair coated dogs.
Where we live, the spring brings on lush grass, and after mowing, the green dog experience happens occasionally. Our neighborhood has a Very Good Boy living here, his name is Duke, and he goes green quite often. He looks
kinda like this dog pictured:

95925370_684507599017219_5743453782604251136_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom