In New South Wales, Australia out of 141 people in intensive care unit only ONE didn’t have the jab !

Thanks for posting that. I'd seen it but hadn't saved it and couldn't find it. Searches for it then just turned up MSM news articles that didn't report exactly what was said and instead made ot sound like more were unvaccinated. No surprises I guess. Sometimes hard to keep up when the spin doctors operate almost immediately.

Another "gamechanger":
COVID: Pfizer's new pill cuts hospitalisation or death by 89%, trial results indicate

What's interesting this time is this:
The results came from a study of 775 adults. Patients taking the company's drug, along with another antiviral, had an 89% reduction in their combined rate of hospital admission or death after a month, compared to patients taking a placebo.
What's the other antiviral then? It would be hilarious to learn that their magic and the very expensive drug must be taken with IVM or HCQ and Doxy for its 89% efficiency. I guess then, that skipping the drug from such protocol would increase efficiency even higher :rotfl:

It seems that one of the star con-men of the Con-19 Circus working for the Schwab Cartel is still active academically.
However, what appears to be changing is that he is starting to get vigorous reality jabs from some academics who will not quietly sit there listening to a grifter spout nonsense in academia.

FDSpa22WYAI6fry

Lets not forget that this the same Ferguson who broke lockdown rules so that he could meet up at home with his married lover.

Next should be Drosten in Germany.

Last edited:
C's stated something along the lines of "You have no idea, what the effects of your thoughts are!" How thoughts go through all densities, IIRC. The butterfly effect. Made me think about my actions - especially the upcoming "How to deal with this Autumn / Winter." What to say to people. How to arrange my PR Public Face towards the People Of this Earth and then toward the People On Earth..

A thought came to me today to check if a famous Irishman made it to COP26 where the likes of DiCaprio appeared. Didn't disappoint. He was. Here in a sneaky way is selling the dual agenda snake oil, medical help to Africa.

-https://www.facebook.com/Channel4News/videos/this-guy-again-u2-singer-bono-tells-channel-4-news-why-band-aid-is-needed-once-m/10152519480461939/

Since I do not have a FB account, I used this site to download the video.

Every since I realized what those big production concerts to "save" Africa were really about, that was the day I simply started to despise Bono of U2. The man is a pure Davos puppet. God I hate this charlatan.:evil:

Here is how it works in India.

EtwKrOnXIAAxdVi

Ety76t4WQAIdrpR

Last edited:

We've already been tipped off about this sort of scenario by the C's so l can't help but wonder why those that want to save their jobs would take the experimental vaccines. It's starting to look as though no legacy system will survive and all will be crushed until we submit. Australia looks as though they will be the first prize for the ushering in of the global reset. It's pretty obvious the reset of the US will be more problematic.

Good luck to Monica Smit, l hope her movement gains worldwide traction.

cpnbpvcv.jpeg

Anyone come across articles discussing the A.30 variant? Here’s one that I found:

More circular logic:

Overall, these results imply that the SARS-CoV-2 variant A.30 can successfully evade control by vaccine-induced antibodies and might have an increased capacity to enter cells in a cathepsin L-dependent manner, which might open the door for viral dissemination outside the lungs.

“As a consequence, the potential spread of the A.30 variant warrants close monitoring and rapid installment of countermeasures”, warn the authors of this study.
More vaccines of course 🙃

However, heterologous vaccination with both above-mentioned vaccines was previously shown to boost neutralizing antibodyresponses against variants of concern compared to corresponding homologous vaccinations; hence, this might offer robust protection against the A.30 variant as well. In any case, further studies are needed to address this critical public health issue.
In other words, very little to no protection if cross referenced with current vaccine data models… 🤡😔

Kennedy's book on Amazon:
The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health (Children’s Health Defense): Kennedy Jr., Robert F.:
41mAMaGHfqL._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Excerpt from the video, where Brighteon's founder interviews Kennedy about this book:

(transcript summary)
"
Corporate money connections implicate Fauci experimenting on black and Hispanic children in America: between 2002 - 2005

Reason:
Rushed onto the market were highly toxic chemotherapy drugs - created for AIDS-infected children, also for pregnant women with AIDS. These drugs kill human DNA, kill human tissue, so they cannot be administered more than for a few weeks, otherwise these chemo drugs kill the subject.

Orphans:
In order to fetch humans to experiment on, Fauci Corp. took over orphanages. Fauci made sure therefore that these kids would not have the by law required guardians and their consent.

Experiments:

** READER BEWARE! **
When many - perfectly healthy - children were refusing the horrible anti-AIDS chemotherapy treatment, they were punished. Then feeding tubes were surgically inserted into these perfectly healthy children and the horrible chemo-therapy drugs were fed to them. They had terrible pain, vomiting, agonizing stomach aches, were unable to breath. They weren't even testing these kids for AIDS. Fauci and his gang only wanted to know what is the effect of these highly toxic chemotherapy drugs on kids.

During an investigation at a site it was discovered that many hundreds of tiny coffins were buried under astroturf.
** READER BEWARE! **

Story with this drug:
There was a Tenessee black woman from Nashville: she was told she had HIV. She was told she had to take one of these chemo drugs and the drug killed her. She died 2 days after her baby was born. Fauci's doctors knew the drug was killing her and they lied to the public.
We have the internal memos, where they kind of joking with each other:
- Well, not much you can do about dumb ducks!

Their principal investigator - whom they themselves paid - was to become the patsy to receive the murder charge. They were joking about it and acknowledging to each other that the chemo drug killed the young mother."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom