I am convinced that the meeting in Glasgow was timed to push "the troops" forward with renewed vigor as time has tempering effect on activity. They are convinced things are going great thus need to remind "the troops" of this fact.

Here are some people who were there

EgENnIxWoAAoa55

Can you spot it ?
Leo is into getting the best meat money can buy.

Brad was not there but I suspect he is in on it.
EgEVj8ZWoAUOMjv

More here,

Confirmation of graphene oxide particles in vaccines from Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna and Janssen: Final Report by Dr. Pablo Campra

A new report claims to have detected graphene oxide particles in vaccine vial samples from Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna and Janssen. D. in chemical sciences from the University of Granada and academic at the University of Almeria, Pablo Campra, released his final technical report with a new independent investigation based on "microscopy coupled to RAMAN spectroscopy" (known as micro-RAMAN) methods, "determining the presence of graphene derivatives in samples of Covid-19 vaccines marketed under four different brand names."

Article translated: Confirman partículas de óxido de grafeno en vacunas de Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna y Janssen: Informe final del Dr. Pablo Campra

You can read the full report of Dr. Pablo Campra's research here: https://www.researchgate.net/public...acunas_COVID19_por_espectroscopia_Micro-RAMAN

Added PDF for backup.

Attachments

• INFORME TECNICO FINAL DETECCION DE GRAFENO EN VACUNAS COVID CON ANEXO RESULTADOS.pdf
    4.6 MB · Views: 6
I've been to Thailand near the border it has with Laos and Myanmar where the Karen people live. These are poor people living in primitive jungle conditions, in limbo. To suggest that digital ID's can better their lives can only fool those who have never been there or know how they live. Yet a Schwab-esk NGO is running their experiments there under the cover that they are improving Karen's lives. Well my friends, selling the Golden Gate Bridge for a penny would be asking too much.

iRespond, an international non-profit organization that is “dedicated to using biometrics to improve lives through digital identity,” has begun piloting a new biometric program for newborns among the predominately Karen refugee population along the Myanmar-Thailand border, a program it soon hopes to “quickly deploy” at a greater scale and make available to the general global population. The pilot program is being conducted as part of the controversial ID2020 alliance, backed by Microsoft, the GAVI vaccine alliance and the Rockefeller Foundation, and with the International Rescue Committee (IRC), a non-profit organization deeply tied to the Western political elite and Wall Street with a controversial track record of silencing numerous sex abuse and fraud allegations.

This is how the poor and the backwards are used to test ideas that later are used on the "first world" citizens. I bet much of what we see happening with Con-19 was tried out on such nations/people.

I found this information from here,

Running this Con-19 Scam has certainly done one positive thing. It has resulted in causing a huge number of people to sharpen their focus on things that in the past were totally ignored. The masks are coming down. Maybe be not all see this but most certainly many more than before.

Oh boy...
I´m so sorry for all those people who will either loose their jobs or be forced to get the job.... :(

The Biden administration's deadline for compliance is January 4, 2022. All workers covered by these requirements must have their final vaccination by that date. The rules cover "employers with 100 or more employees, firm or company wide, and provides options for compliance to protect their workers."
Yep, we got this email at work a few hours after the mandate. I work in construction BTW.

UPDATE: OSHA’s ETS has been approved effective today. Please read the details at US Department of Labor issues emergency temporary standard to protect workers from coronavirus | U.S. Department of Labor. The Frequently Asked Questions and the OSHA 4162 attachment offer a quick snap shot.

Please communicate the following to any employees that do not have access to ESCO Group’s email. A requirement of the ETS is that we share the CDC document “Key Things to Know About COVID-19 Vaccines”.

EFFECTIVE DECEMBER 5, 2021 - Face coverings. The ETS requires employers toensure that each employee who is not fullyvaccinated wears a face covering when indoors or when occupying a vehicle with another person for work purposes, except in certain limited circumstances. Employers must not prevent any employee, regardless of vaccination status, from voluntarily wearing a face covering unless it creates a serious workplace hazard (e.g., interfering with the safe operation of equipment)

EFFECTIVE JANUARY 4, 2022 - Determination of employee vaccination status. The ETS requires employers to determine the vaccination status of each employee, obtain acceptable proof of vaccination, maintain records of each employee’s vaccination status, and maintain a roster of each employee’s vaccination status. Employees who are not vaccinated will be required to have weekly tests until they are fully vaccinated or the ETS is no longer in effect. Proof and results of the test must be provided to ******** or ********* weekly.

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY – Vaccination Status Form (attached) is now REQUIRED.

I've been to Thailand near the border it has with Laos and Myanmar where the Karen people live. These are poor people living in primitive jungle conditions, in limbo. To suggest that digital ID's can better their lives can only fool those who have never been there or know how they live. Yet a Schwab-esk NGO is running their experiments there under the cover that they are improving Karen's lives. Well my friends, selling the Golden Gate Bridge for a penny would be asking too much.

This is how the poor and the backwards are used to test ideas that later are used on the "first world" citizens. I bet much of what we see happening with Con-19 was tried out on such nations/people.

I found this information from here,

Running this Con-19 Scam has certainly done one positive thing. It has resulted in causing a huge number of people to sharpen their focus on things that in the past were totally ignored. The masks are coming down. Maybe be not all see this but most certainly many more than before.
This is so horrible

I am not sure if this has been posted before, information at this time is Canada is so tightly controlled

This from the Toronto Sun, outlining the vaccine mandates for federal employees. Not sure if this will post because it is beh9ind a paywall, and ad blockers must be turned off. This posted in early October,

It's behind a paywall, or Ad Blocker.

Will post snips from the article:

This is a hollow, virtue-signalling gesture. (You know, like declaring a national day of reconciliation, then buggering off to the beach.) This is how the article starts, valid point, for a leader so entrained in the "Build Back Better" propaganda, and an inclusive society.

Back on Sept. 28, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said all federal workers would be compelled to get fully vaccinated. “We are going to ensure the federal public service is vaccinated,” he said. “There is a clear requirement for vaccination for anyone who works for the federal government.”

Except that when Finance Minister and Deputy Prime Minister Chrystia Freeland announced the vax policy on Wednesday, there were gaps in it you could drive a semi through. Several semis.

The Treasury Board claims that Ottawa employs the equivalent of 300,540 full-time civil servants. About 212,000 of them will be exempt from getting vaccines.

In case you’re curious, that’s nearly 70% of the federal workforce that won’t be covered by the mandatory vaccine policy.

According to Blacklock’s Reporter: “Exempted employees include (federal) call centre operators, federal judges, meat inspectors, park wardens, postal workers, tax auditors, Commons and Senate staff,” and members of the armed forces.

Mounties, Canada Border Services agents and federal prison guards must be fully vaccinated by the end of October or face being placed on unpaid leave by mid-November. But soldiers, sailors and air force personnel are exempt.

Also excluded from the mandate are any federal employees who work for Crown corporations, such as Canada Post. Right, why should they be vaccinated? They only visit about 40% of the homes in the country and touch the mail of every Canadian who uses a superbox or postal office to pick up their letters and parcels.

all processors and auditors at the Canada Revenue Agency are exempt, as are federal employees who deal directly with the public or employees of departments that are deemed short-staffed by the Trudeau government, so cannot afford to lose any more workers.

According to Blacklock’s, that includes call centre operators who process E.I. claims and veterans’ benefits.
From the article:

For me, here’s the kicker: The unlucky saps who aren’t exempt, don’t have to provide proof of vaccine. They merely have to fill out an online form claiming to be fully vaccinated or claiming a religious or medical exemption.

The holes in Trudeau’s “clear requirement for vaccination” give Swiss cheese a bad name.

So here again a pattern develops, one rule for me, nd not for thee, as a matter of convience, and not to disturb the masses, to incite revolt, but then again, revolt in Canada...has never been and issue. All controlled from south of the Border.

So in reality, just a brain dead politician, no brains, no intellect, just a puppet on a string, like his CV says, a drama teacher. The essential requirement for the First Line Leadership, to the masses at this time.

Next election cycle, put them out to pasture, give them a good shut your mouth payoff, never to be heard again, just like old horses, out to roam the pasture, if they don't get offed, and end up as horse meat. Life living on the dark side, with kids, a family, who wouldn't keep their mouth shut, and go along with the agenda.

This is part of an email I got today from Ohio Stands Up:
Ohio Stands Up! is proud to announce that this small firm in Akron, Ohio is dedicated to representing and litigating cases involving unconstitutional COVID policies impacting Ohioans. Currently, Mendenhall Law challenged Miami University’s unconstitutional covid polices and the university retracted its policies. Mendenhall Law is seeking to challenge other universities who are implementing similar policies.

Here's a screenshot from newsmax.com today:
1636072711699.png

Another resource - screenshot:

1636073367670.png

OMG - what a load of BS!!! OSHA pdf:

1636076157817.png
1636076289146.png
1636076456936.png
1636076603741.png

The egregious lies being asserted as facts in this document are beyond outrageous! That this is going to be used to either coerce employees into being vaxxed or to lose their jobs is reprehensible! If I was a person facing this threat, I would go through this doc and pick out every single bogus assertion that has actual factual scientific data that completely disproves it and present that to the employer - along with a copy of the Nuremberg Code!

From Natural News:

SCIENCE HORROR: Vaccine spike protein enters cell nuclei, suppresses DNA repair engine of the human body, will unleash explosion of cancer, immunodeficiency, autoimmune disorders and accelerated aging

We have saved a copy of the research paper in a PDF document on NN servers at this URL:
https://www.naturalnews.com/files/viruses-13-02056-v2.pdf

In the conclusion of the paper, authors write, “We found that the spike protein markedly inhibited both BRCA1 and 53BP1 foci formation (Figure 3D–G). Together, these data show that the SARS–CoV–2 full–length spike protein inhibits DNA damage repair by hindering DNA repair protein recruitment.”

The DNA repair mechanism, known as NHEJ (Non-Homologous End Joining) is a kind of intracellular “emergency response” system that repairs double-stranded DNA breaks. Without the NHEJ mechanism, all advanced multi-cellular life would cease to exist. No human being, animal or plant can survive with the integrity of its genetic code being protected and constantly repaired through multiple mechanisms.

DNA damage can be caused by exposure to radiation, chemicals found in foods and personal care products, or even exposure to mammography equipment. Excessive sunlight exposure can also cause DNA breaks, and minor DNA mutations occur spontaneously in all living organisms. Airline pilots, for example, are routinely exposed to ionizing radiation due to flying at altitude.

In a normal, healthy person, the NHEJ mechanism repairs the DNA and prevents a pathogenic mutation from occurring. But in the presence of the vaccine spike protein, NHEJ effectiveness is suppressed by as much as 90%, meaning it is unable to do its job due to the suppressed ability to recruit proteins for repair.

As a result, the following “errors” are introduced into chromosomes inside the nuclei of human cells, all due to the presence of the spike protein from mRNA vaccines:
  • Mutations or “errors” in the genetic sequence.
  • DELETIONS of entire segments of genetic code.
  • INSERTIONS of incorrect segments.
  • Mixing and matching / permutations of genetic code.
These errors, when expressed through cell division and replication, result in:
  • An explosion of cancer and cancer tumors throughout the body
  • Loss of production of immune system B and T cells (i.e. induced immunodeficiency)
  • Autoimmune disorders
  • Accelerated aging and reduced telomere length
  • Loss of functioning of complex organ systems such as circulatory, neurological, endocrine, muskuloskeletal, etc.
  • Cellular damage resembling radiation poisoning as cells destroy themselves from within
Many of these effects are, of course, fatal. Others will burden vaccine victims with horrendous debilitating injuries and organ malfunctions that will require a lifetime of medical intervention.

FULL ARTICLE

THE VACCINE-CANCER ATROCITY: Like clockwork, most vaccinated Americans will lose immune function by Christmas and start growing accelerated CANCER tumors that will kill them over the next ten years

In Idaho, Dr. Ryan Cole, a diagnostics lab owner, is already reporting a 2000% increase in cancers among those who took the vaccines. “Since January 1, in the laboratory, I’m seeing a 20-times increase of endometrial cancers over what I see on an annual basis,” Cole stated in the video. “I’m not exaggerating at all because I look at my numbers year over year, and I’m like ‘Gosh, I’ve never seen this many endometrial cancers before.’”

Watch Dr. Ryan Cole explain all this in his own words via this Brighteon video:
Brighteon.com/98980eb7-a3f6-4f60-a100-1f034f90beb8

Fauci is an INHUMANE MONSTER who ran horrifying medical experiments on black children - Robert F. Kennedy Jr. with Mike Adams

And I thought Halloween was over . . .

Dr Been's latest lecture. It's helpful to have this more simplified explanation for those not familiar with the technical jargon of medical studies. ( approx 38 min)

Dr Been's latest lecture. It's helpful to have this more simplified explanation for those not familiar with the technical jargon of medical studies. ( approx 38 min)

This one is from last year.
If only the normies had access to it before they lost their heads through fear and ignorance.
It basically explains the nonsense behind the hype and mistreatment of the 'disease' and subsequent lies that so many accepted.

Published 10 hours ago on 4 November, 2021 Source
Boris Sádecký tragically dies in hospital after intensive care treatment.
24-year-old Slovak hockey player Boris Sádecký has tragically died after collapsing on the ice during a match on Friday.
Sádecký, a professional player for the Bratislava Capitals, was announced dead after reportedly suffering a cardiac arrest
He was placed in intensive care but subsequently died in hospital
Professor and heart disease expert Dr. Joel Kahn M.D. posted a link to the story on Twitter.

“Sudden deaths of athletic 24-year-olds is perfectly normal. Now,” commented one respondent.
1636096863436.png
According to reports, Sádecký’s family expressed the wish that no further information be disclosed about his death.

It is not known if Sádecký had taken the vaccine, or if his collapse was linked to any complications related to the jab.

However, there have been innumerable high profile collapses and deaths of young athletes in recent months.

Barcelona footballer Kun Aguero had to be withdrawn early from a recent game after complaining of dizziness and chest pain.

1636096965319.png
It was subsequently reported that Aguero had suffered a heart arrhythmia and will be out of action for three months after undergoing a “cardiological evaluation.”

28-year-old Icelandic midfielder Emil Palsson was also airlifted to hospital after he collapsed on the pitch after just 12 minutes of a game.

A statement from the club said he was “successfully resuscitated” after suffering a “cardiac arrest.”

Denmark footballer Christian Eriksen also collapsed and suffered a cardiac arrest while playing for Denmark at Euro 2020.

1636097298225.png

28-year-old bodybuilder Jake Kazmarek also died “unexpectedly” four days after taking the jab.

1636097404739.png

Last edited:
This is so horrible
I used to look positively on NGO-s but now I am convinced they are in the main just outposts for special projects (such as the Great Reset). Data collection under the guise of "We are here to help."

Have a look at this.

Why should these villagers pay for water when the western corporations extract gigantic profits from these places ? These NGOs come strolling in saying they will "improve clean water access" for in the end the locals have to pay. Now that is some help. The schools etc. I bet are just "special projects" that they do so that they can put in their glossy mags distributed to the naive followers of Greta. Youth does not equal wisdom.

I am not sure if this has been posted before, information at this time is Canada is so tightly controlled

This from the Toronto Sun, outlining the vaccine mandates for federal employees. Not sure if this will post because it is beh9ind a paywall, and ad blockers must be turned off. This posted in early October,

GUNTER: Look closely, Trudeau's 'mandatory' vax policy isn't what it seems

The Trudeau government’s mandatory vaccine policy for federal civil servants is like its supposed mandatory hotel quarantine for international travellers last…
Sorry Joan, but I unfortunately do not know how to add a reply from several people into one.

But the information you provide nicely fits what happened when Fauci and Walensky appear before a Senate Panel. When asked how many in the NIH were clot-shot she went into spin mode never finally answering the question. They know that they can not force gov. employees to get these shot. It they do, gov. institutions will be crippled if say 25% suddenly don't work. Government was never well run but having that many people suddenly disappear will just crater it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom